[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime t.shirt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: hestia 3.jpg (290KB, 1280x1811px) Image search: [Google]
hestia 3.jpg
290KB, 1280x1811px
What would you think of a man who wears a custom made anime t-shirt with an image of his waifu and her name on the sleeve?

I do and some people look weird at me.
>>
>>35862162
I do but I usually wear another shirt over it.
I wear it to the gym and work. Sometimes I wander around outside but I dont think people notice or care. I dont see many people or give them a good angle to look at me.
Post your shirt. I wear this one and want to order a few more
>>
>>35862667
this is cool, i want this shirt
>>
>>35862667

>mirai nikki

you should hang yourself
>>
>>35862162
I'd say that he is a morally upstanding citizen who is loyal to his wife
>>
>>35863337
What's wrong with Mirai Nikki?
>>
>>35863360
In my opinion, it's kinda shit, and without dwelling into it (last time I watched it was like 4 years ago), it felt very cliche and way too convenient to feel any kind of attachment to the characters: like hell, I could pretty much tell from the get go who would survive and who wouldn't, and with almost certainty in which order. The whole thing just ended up being a fuckfest of incoherence and cringe-worthy moments, mixed with predictable character design, and you end up with something that is way too contrived to really catch my interest. It's nice watching it one or two fur the sake of it, but it's really not "good" in my aspect.
But just to make sure, that doesn't mean you're in the wrong for liking it, and props top you if you find stuff you like, I guess.
>>
I wont post picture but it is of Prison School. Hana.
>>
File: 2017-03-28 18.12.28.jpg (357KB, 539x952px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-28 18.12.28.jpg
357KB, 539x952px
I have this shirt with asuka on it
it's kinda subtle I guess but I've only had one person comment on it and it was about the sleep part
>>
>>35863773
I could see this one shirt being worn in public and not looking weird. Pretty kul, where did ya get that?
>>
>>35863850
get-some-sleep.myshopify.com
I dunno if they're still up
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.