[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels thread, I guess

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 30

File: 1446375648303.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1446375648303.png
463KB, 1070x601px
I experienced the straw that breaks the camel's back today. As every robot, I am depressive and negative, however, there was one thing I really looked forward to.

>I'm a NEET
>dropped out in HS
>never really liked life
>have those dead looking eyes
>tried faking hapiness and optimism
>tried being a normie
>all of these failed
>the only thing I love are video games
>anyway, back to the depressive fuck that I am
>more depressive in this week because shit happened
>on the 28th was release a DLC I waited for 6 months
>Dark Souls 3 The Ringed City
>this is literally the only thing I looked forward in 2017
>keep in mind that video games are my only reason to live
>I decide to play the game with a character who's on NG+5, I expect a nice challenge
>get into it
>this looks nice so far !
>get to the combat
>get one shot by almost everything
>2 or 3 hits kill me if I'm lucky
>ok I guess I'll continue, it can't be that bad
>get to the first boss, has 2 phases
>die a couple of times to phase 1, but nothing I can't handle
>phase 2
>boss has around 12K hp
>1 hit removes half my life
>some special attacks one shot me
>I'm not having fun anymore
>get past this shit thanks to Cheat Engine
>die to some regular ennemies
>really frustated now
>give up after dying in 2 hits to some fatty with a big sword

Some of you are going to think "but that's only a video game it can't be that bad", it was the only thing I wanted from 2017 and I get really disappointed with it. It was, as I said earlier, the straw that breaks the camel's back, since other stuff happened and made me feel bad.

>In addition to this, I dreamt that I had a gf who loved me and we were happy together

I'm in tears, robots. I just want to end it.
>>
Also forgot to say, I've always been good at this game, even other people told me so. Which is why it's more impactful than ever on me. I feel like thrash.
>>
>>35861743
I understand your feel
When FF15 sucked it spun me into depression aswell as its all i looked forward to in my life
>>
>>35861943
It must've been even worse, you didn't wait 6 months, but 10 years.
>>
>>35862032
Yep
I will be mad about it untill the day i die
>>
>>35862089
I feel you, I only wanted it to be great. I usually never cry, only rarely, but this made me fucking cry. I feel like a faggot for it. The dream I made killed me even further.
>>
File: smeagolsad-1.jpg (18KB, 425x192px) Image search: [Google]
smeagolsad-1.jpg
18KB, 425x192px
>gf was on period
>didn't get to fuck
>settled for a blowjob and then she fell asleep in my arms as we watched netflix

Worst night of my life desu
>>
>>35861743
>tfw no NEETbux left
How Will i survive
>>
>>35862244
S-STOP

>>35862252
>tfw I don't even get NEETbux
I have to live off my parents money, I'm not jewish enough for this to not bother me.
>>
File: 1474157691295.jpg (166KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1474157691295.jpg
166KB, 633x758px
>in love with a girl
>stop seeing her and writing to her for a period
>today i was talking with a common friend about her
>he tell me they are a couple now with and all that goes with it
>mfw
>>
>>35862314
I bought her a 1941 print of 15 Poets last weekend and she read Keats to me as we lay in bed naked together, that was quite nice. I'm her first too, so she adores me. She's a great girl.
>>
File: Sad-i-know-that-feel-clean-l.png (46KB, 1500x1383px) Image search: [Google]
Sad-i-know-that-feel-clean-l.png
46KB, 1500x1383px
>>35862364
You don't belong on /r9k/

>>35862362
Robots are here to comfort you, I know it's not much
>>
>>35861743
git gud ya big baby
>>
>>35862411
>le gitgud amirite XD le dark souls is le hard !
>>
>>35862409
You're not going to get a girlfriend moping around on the internet anon
>>
>>35862409
I know I should not complain about it because it was me the one that disappeared but thinking about it does not help the way i feel.
I mean, I'm not sad but now i'm emptier than ever before, she was just perfect, so radiant and lovely, plus she was virgin.
>>
>>35862480
I don't know what I want anymore

>>35862536
I get the feel, I loved my old "best friend", after she attempted suicide she and I stopped talking. I learnt later that she lost her virginity to a literal who at a party while being high on drugs.
>>
File: 216.jpg (42KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
216.jpg
42KB, 540x720px
this is actually a really good thread

maybe try elder scrolls op?
>>
File: index.png (8KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
8KB, 193x261px
>>35862930
i hate women so much bro...
>>
>>35862930
You want meaning in your life

You'll only get that by putting into life what you want to get out of it
>>
>>35863039
I would have to do a brand new installation of TES IV or V, with my favorite mods, and pray for it not to crash. Skyrim is a great walking simulator, I love wandering in the wilderness. It has most pros of real life without the cons.

>>35863124
>i will never get a loyal and loving gf like Liara from Mass Effect
I hate that most women are tricked by society to get fucked by every one. They're just impure.

>>35863247
I gave up wanting something
>>
File: me2.jpg (37KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
me2.jpg
37KB, 480x270px
OP, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT ON NG+5? The Bloodborne DLC was already utter shit. The difficulty there was insanely high on vanilla difficulty and the enemies and their placement are also utter shit. Couldn't even get past fucking Ludwig.

Your utter rage is a symptom of a bigger problem, and since you cannot solve it, well ... don't let your dreams be dreams.

Otherwise, I understand your frustration completely. Since I am, too, an total failure (NEET) in life and don't suck completely at vidya; it takes all my will to live when I fail too often. This is one reason why I cannot enjoy vidya at all anymore: for one (like aforementioned) the fear of - how pathetic is that? - virtual failure, and the other is that I'm so depressive and hopeless that I don't want to cloud the potential stimulation and satisfaction I feel, when I play good vidya. Because of that, it took me five weeks to finish Nioh, and two to finish Gravity Rush, even though I practically have all the time of the world.

If you wannna circlejerk in misery, tell me if you're up for it. We can exchange Sykpe names or some similar shit.
>>
File: 1485586257970.jpg (35KB, 567x437px) Image search: [Google]
1485586257970.jpg
35KB, 567x437px
>was working help desk job in IT
>it WAS an amazing job where i worked overnight shifts and took 1-2 calls, and watched anime the rest of the time
>management decided to add 3 companies that i had to support overnight
>literally taking calls and e-mails back to back
>find another job to escape that hell
>am now a wrench jockey at an arcade
>benefits are decent, but my boss and coworkers make my job a living hell
>come home after work sore and tired
>it's almost making me regret leaving help desk
>can't find any new jobs that pay enough
>>
File: AlbertusMagnus.jpg (39KB, 285x300px) Image search: [Google]
AlbertusMagnus.jpg
39KB, 285x300px
>>35861743
Why not direct your autism into something beneficial, learn an instrument or a foreign language?
>>
>>35861743
If you killed yourself because Dark Souls was too hard, you would make that game into a legend
>>
>>35863406
Well, desu NG+7 is a breeze on base game and AoA, I didn't think the scaling would be that different, then I got fucked and cried like a bitch
I appreciate your proposition, but I'm not comfortable with talking, especially since english is not my native language.

>>35863578
I'm good at learning foreign languages, but too lazy to actually do anything. When I was still in school I had very good grades in languages. I guess learning to play an instrument would be nice, but it requires money. My mom would be glad to pay for music classes at a music school near to where I live, but I'm too socially retarded to go there.

>>35863741
As I said in the OP, it's the the straw that breaks the camel's back, "la goutte d'eau qui a fait deborder le vase". Lots of stuff happened, and this shit killed me.

>>35863521
Don't give up, you're able to find a job, that's a very good quality, if I can call it that way. What anime did you watch ?
>>
My best friend suddenly started treating me like shit for no reason.
Didn't even invite me to his wedding.
Burned bridges with him and all common friends when I found out.
Incredibly lonely now.
Probably going to break up with my gf since she deserves better.
I don't want to do anything anymore.

I'm going to bed, goodnight.
>>
>>35861943
>>35862089
Are you me? I even bought deluxe edition. Kingsglaive is shit too
>>
>>35864010
>I appreciate your proposition, but I'm not comfortable with talking, especially since english is not my native language.
And there goes my hope. It isn't mine either.
>>
>>35864122
>best friend treating you like shit
I know this feeling too well
I can't advise on anything, but you could try going straight up to him and talk to him. Don't break up with your gf if you both love each other. Kek is with you, within thes dubs.

>>35864321
I'm sorry ;-;
All experiences I had with online people ended up pretty bad.
>>
>>35864583
>All experiences I had with online people ended up pretty bad
Now I like and dispise you a little more. I'm also the same kind of asshole who projects negative experiences on new met people, but am trying to get rid of this bad habit bit by bit.
>>
I just want to say this thread os pretty good. Nice that we can all vent here.
OP, maybe try ESO? It's great for me. The single player aspect is surpisingly good. All voiceacted quests that maintain some interest. A full world to explore and exciting PvP. I personally love it and only started playing this januari. Sad thing is that as a university drop out I can spend a lot of time there now but I know that I'll have to go back to university after the summer. I just want to casually role play, explore and fight my way across a virtual world where I don't suck at life. Though I have the added benefit of basically my only friend in life playing with me a lot.
>>
>be 21 years old, friendless kissless virgin
>haven't cried since I was 9 years old
>watching dumb cartoons
>scene where a 12-year old and his gf have a nice night together while I Gotta Feeling plays
>start bawling

Well, that settles it, I'm ending myself. Does anyone have any suggestions? I live two blocks away from the White House, 20 feet away from the State Department, and less than a mile away from Congress if anyone has entertaining political suggestions.
>>
File: get raped hitlery.jpg (1MB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
get raped hitlery.jpg
1MB, 2500x2500px
>>35865110
Paint this one with your blood on the walls of the White House.
>>
>>35864838
Even real life experiences turn out bad, the first one I trusted in 15 fucking years attempted suicide then forgot me, took me 2 years to finally trust someone and talk to people again, and now I'm getting stabbed in the back all over again.
I know that online isn't real life, but I'd rather avoid contact with anyone for now.

>tfw want to be alone but also crave for an interaction
I hate this

>>35864900
If I get money I'll consider this game, I always wanted to play it but never the money. Or are there some private servers around ?
I want to see Elsweyr.

>>35865110
>watching cartoons to cheer me up
>end up even more depressed and empty
I don't have any suggestions, I don't live in the US. If I decided to kill myself someday, I'd go go on a mass rampage killing all these normies who made fun of me, who contributed to what I am today. Or I'd do it silently in my room. The choice is yours. Or this >>35865183.
>>
>>35865183
You kidding? I'd be dead before I hopped the fence
>>
>>35861743
>play a difficulty that is too hard for your shitty ass
>get mad at the game
you're an idiot
>>
>>35865110
>dumb cartoon
>12 year old
>I gotta feeling

American Dad? That's what you watch when you're depressed? Kys faggot.
>>
>>35865224
The downside to ESO's system of megaservers is that you'll never be on a dedicated server. It's pretty good to control server population but you'll be thrown into instances with other people out of your control. No private servers either mate (or at least that I know), I'm sorry.
I haven't seen elsewyr myself. It isnt entirely on the map but there's a part of it. I havent seen a lot of the lands outside the ebonheart pact but some regions look gorgeous.
>>
>>35865314
>le dark souls is le hard
I played through the game a countless number of time on NG+7 difficulty and hardly ever found it hard. Their scaling is retarded only for that piece of shit DLC. The scaling for the first DLC was perfect.

>>35865333
What arer you doing in this thread ? Don't you have other places to be ? Like middle school ? You edgy wannabe.

>>35865491
Oh, well, thanks for the infos my dude. I always wanted to play this game, I'll buy it someday. I haven't played an MMO for a while. Last one was Guild Wars 2, how disappointing holy shit. I was hoping for Guild Wars 1 but with better graphics, and we got shit. Only the environment were great but that's about it.
>>
My mom died two days ago. She was the only person who still believed in me. I wasn't even there to say goodbye.
>>
>>35866767
Do you wish to talk about it ?
>>
>>35866931
Not really. I just want some pity (you)s and maybe a "kys faggot".
>>
File: 1488476325929.jpg (53KB, 490x604px) Image search: [Google]
1488476325929.jpg
53KB, 490x604px
>>35867255
I don't want to to kys, faggit
Anyway I don't know what to say, so have a (you) and a pepe.
>>
File: 1489841802086.jpg (194KB, 962x968px) Image search: [Google]
1489841802086.jpg
194KB, 962x968px
>>35861743
>tfw mom did laundry and found my stash in a sock I had in my dirty clothes hamper

>tfw mom threw out an 8th of meth, and 10+ xanax pills I was going to flip

>she probably thinks im some junkie loser

>she threw out like almost $200 worth of product

>she never even mentioned anything or brought it up to me
>>
>finally got a gf after 21 long years
>she went to my school and we just matched one day on tinder
>everything is fantastic for a bit over a month
>make friends with her friends and finally have a social group outside my internet meme friends
>suddenly she just stops wanting to hang out or go out
>breaks things off the week after Valentine's Day
>>
>>35867630
I know that feel, not with drugs, but I already had expensive stuff thrown away by my parents. I can't really tell you anything else, have a (you), I just want to comfort other robots in this feels thread.

>>35867665
I don't get women. Why did she stop seeing you ? Was she seeing someone else ? Sorry if these questions make you feel even more, but I believe you have to know why she broke up suddenly, if she was lying you deserve to know the truth. Sorry I'm pretty bad with words, I just wish to make you feel better, even for just a minute
>>
File: 1490575137702.jpg (63KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490575137702.jpg
63KB, 500x600px
>my gf my gf my gf

Get the fuck outta here normies. This is a board for virgins.
>>
File: hollow wojak.jpg (10KB, 167x200px) Image search: [Google]
hollow wojak.jpg
10KB, 167x200px
>>35867881
nah I actually kind of appreciate it. The only two people I told were my best male and female friends.

Basically she said she dated a guy previous who caused her to have trust issues so she said she didn't trust me (this is two days after she fell asleep in my arms in my room on campus, keep in mind).

Later on she said she just wanted to be friend because we were going too fast so I decided to just cut off contact from her. Stopped texting her then she messaged me one day of facebook saying we had to talk. Talked in person but I was so disappointed with the whole situation I just kind of sat there and listened while she talked. Messaged her later that night and she pretty much insulted me after I sent what I felt was essentially a genuine message and we told each other to fuck of mutually ( the exact words were less harsh).
>>
Dude you are an idiot if your only at ng +5 and expect to not be a little under powered in a final dlc.
OP you are a sad pathetic nigger. Either learn the game mechanics and learn to roll and how to God damn parry and maybe you'll have a better time with your so called 'favorite game'. You garbage heap....
>>
Fucking hungry but my shithead roommates are camping the kitchen with some loud friend they have over.

Also worried about a class I'm taking because the professor doesn't know shit and won't even give us points for quiz/exam items graded incorrectly.
>>
File: 608.jpg (95KB, 405x540px) Image search: [Google]
608.jpg
95KB, 405x540px
>>35865110
American Dad Halloween episode with Steve and Akiko. My nigga
>>
File: brink of death.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
brink of death.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
>Go in for job interview
>both me and another guy both have a follow up interview
>text the other guy when our follow interview was because I forgot it and dont want to ask interviewer to make bad impression
>guy texts me the interview is on the 25th
>Its actually on the 22nd and I lose the job while he gets it

I thought the snakes thing was just a normie meme. But god damn there are some really wicked people in this world who are serpents disguised as humans. The funny thing is we could've both got the job but he decided to trick me.
Fuck my life
>>
>>35867984
Fucking hell. Did she even had feelings ? I hope you get better, and find better.

>>35868001
>sad pathetic
Well of course you double nigger, this is a feels thread, what are you even doing in here.

>parry
>unparriable bosses
It's like you're acting retarded.

>>35868143
Try sending a message on your roommate's phone telling him to bring you food even though it probably won't work
I hate this kind of situations.

>>35868216
The world is full of trash like him, which is why I don't get out anymore, I always get fucked over no matter what. You either get tricked by these fuckers or become the serpent in this jewish society.
>>
File: 1490485747723.png (8KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
1490485747723.png
8KB, 500x450px
>don't know if I'm falling for oneitis
>afraid to fuck things up with her constantly
>we haven't been talking as much anymore and I feel like a nuisance.
I just need some sort of reassurance.
>>
>>35868216
That's completely your fucking fault. All you had to do was send an email to the interviewer asking for confirmation of the date. That doesn't make you look bad, that makes you responsible.
>>
File: 1474394422095.png (51KB, 876x773px) Image search: [Google]
1474394422095.png
51KB, 876x773px
You guys mind if i just rant for a bit?
>friends not replying to messages, haven't socialized in a while and feeling even more blue because of it
>another friend homeless and I feel guilty for not helping
>no online friends
>wasting my only life on a computer and sleeping
>watching everyone else have the time of their lives on social media
>self worth probably at an all time low, looking like its going deeper
>>
File: 1489724379771.gif (31KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
1489724379771.gif
31KB, 500x492px
>never had friends to talk to regularly
>been trying so hard to socializing with others
>still haven't get a friend
>>
File: 1462569769588.jpg (23KB, 446x362px) Image search: [Google]
1462569769588.jpg
23KB, 446x362px
>bored and losing interest in video games
>wasted my last remaining neetbux on nier automata
>still not fun
I just don't have the motivation for video games.
>>
>>35868730
It may not mean much but I'll be your friend anon
>>
>>35868558
You're not a nuisance to me <3

>>35868665
Damn, you almost got satanic trips.
We all feel like that on this board, we come here to try filling that emptiness, we can support each other in these threads.

>>35868730
You have /r9k/, it doesn't work like a "real" friend, but that's still something. We other robots are here for you.

>>35868775
This, holy fuck. Nier Automata was a game I was interested in, I played 1 hour, thanks to family share <ith my brother, but stopped after that. Everything feels empty now. I expected DaS3 DLC to fill the void, but instead it just digged it further. I don't have any more motivation for anything. Whatever the game is I play for an hour or two then get back on 4chan out of boredom. Are you an INTP by any chances ?
>>
>>35868665
Do something about it?
You are presented with a problem so attempt to solve it you mongoloid.
>>
File: 1463358597204.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1463358597204.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>ywn never have such a large social circle that you can ignore people and not worry about losing them
>>
File: 1461484884480.jpg (77KB, 1000x1144px) Image search: [Google]
1461484884480.jpg
77KB, 1000x1144px
>>35868730
>>35869070
Thanks I guess
I just want to get out from loneliness. But my social skill is extremely bad. I can't even into vidya.
>>
>>35861743
Get some other hobbies you pathetic faggot
>>
File: 1486484749835.jpg (14KB, 444x332px) Image search: [Google]
1486484749835.jpg
14KB, 444x332px
>>35869160
It's better to have just a very little social circle, desu. Or even no social circle. From all of my experiences with that it ended up with me being fucked over by others. Maybe you're missing out a very little percentage that is fun, but overall you're not missing out that much. People are snakes, as another anon said.

>>35869173
Most of us know the feel, after all we're on this board because we're socially retarded. I won't say anything else because I'm obviously a social retard. I just hope it'll get better for robots, even if most of the time it doesn't.

>>35869194
(You)
>>
>>35869264
>but overall you're not missing out that much
More friends = more experiences
Sure they may not all be positive but it's better to have options then to be without
>>
>>35864010
Do you perhaps speak french anon?
>>
>>35869070
>Whatever the game is I play for an hour or two then get back on 4chan out of boredom
literally me. I just spend all day browsing boards because games feel too tedious and it's way less effort to just sit here refreshing my browser looking for new posts.
>Are you an INTP by any chances ?
I'm not sure. I scored INTJ before, but I end up with slightly different results each time so I don't know if it's accurate
>>
File: 1485563144709.jpg (621KB, 1339x940px) Image search: [Google]
1485563144709.jpg
621KB, 1339x940px
>26
>Unemployed college drop-out
>No friends
>No romantic partners (ever)
>Try to distract self with fictional worlds and characters in novels and video games
>Void in my soul steadily increasing in size
>Humor my widowed father by going to see therapist/psychiatrist
>No prescription drug has ever changed my outlook on life
>Discussing my issues don't seem to really change my view on them, even if it's with someone who is highly-qualified to offer relevant advice
>Just biding my time until I can work up the nerve to become an hero.

I wish I had a gun. I really did. Every other method seems like there's a risk of pain/suffering. But as long as I point that sucker at the right angle of my mouth, it's just goodbye, goodbye.
>>
>>35869303
I'd rather have no experience than bad experience, so far I only got the bad ones, nothing ever ends up good. I wish it was otherwise.

>>35869360
Omelette du fromage. This is all I know

>>35869400
>tfw we became too lazy to even do vidyas
I asked about thr personnality type because INTP are mostly the ones who're too lazy to do anything. INTP or not, being at this level of laziness is suffering.

>>35869465
I feel like people like us were mistakes. We find joy in very little amount of things, and rarely have friends. The void only gets bigger everyday, as you said. I also wish I had a gun, since most methods seems painful. I read about a injecting oxygen from the air in your veins, that it would cause a heart attack, but it doesn't seem right. I just want to get off this ride.
>>
Play it on a fresh character & stop playing when you're upset, it'll only get worse.

Find some noncompetitive games to enjoy, they won't make you as angry.

t. raging at vidya pro
>>
>>35869465
>no gun country
>depressive for years
>partens think depression and suicide attempt was a hoax to rip off their money
>No proper Trees in a very long walks distance.
>Have to use partitial hanging
>Just when everything gets dizzly from lack of oxygen reflexes kick in and i abort the an hero mission

Fucking noose still hanging on my bed. I can't procrastinate my own suicide, lads, but i'm jsut doing it.
>>
Worked all my life to get into my dream college and just heard back that I didn't get in. My whole world is falling apart, no friends and family no family support anymore. What should I do? I wanted to become successful...
>>
>>35869775
It also impacted me that way because I spent months building that character and bringing her to NG+5. This NG was the perfect difficulty for everything, base game and first DLC, so I though "why not go on this DLC on this difficulty ?" but it was a massive disappointment. I think I'll end up doing it on a fresh character, since I want to see how this serie ends. Judging from all the threads on /v/, the general on /vg/ and the steam forum, even on a normal game the difficulty is retarded. Bosses from base game have around 2K-6K hp depending on which NG you are, but in the DLC they have absurd amounts; up to 15K, and an additional 60% damage absorption, with most hits taking 2/3 of your hp. I'm not patient enough for that.
I never saw the Souls game as competitive, well maybe PvP but duels are for faggots.
I'm also a pro at vidya rage, I managed to rage once on Life is Strange I believe this "easy rage" comes from real life problems. The bigger the void gets, the bigger the rage is. I broke my monitor some weeks ago, this would never have had happened only a few months earlier. I'm getting more and more angry as the time passes, but I can't do anything about it.

>>35869839
>procrastinating your own an heroing
Maybe you should stay alive for some more time, maybe you still have things to live.

>>35869858
What did you want to get into ? Maybe you can go as freelance on internet.
>>
>>35869858
Start out simpler. Basic job, community college, get better job, go to a better school. You Will be successful, just like you originally wanted to be. Guaranteed.
>>
>>35861743
I'll pray for you, anon. Used to be a NEET who played vidya all day but I decided to salvage my life and go to community college. Haven't touched vidya in 6 months and try to be productive. Even wrote a couple of good songs about my oneitis.
>>
File: 1473297236007.jpg (12KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1473297236007.jpg
12KB, 384x384px
>>35870070
>procrastinating your own an heroing
I dont know man. I never had goals or dreams.
Quick, painless death wich my parents do not weep over was everything i hoped for.
>>
File: 20161005175158_1.jpg (358KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161005175158_1.jpg
358KB, 1920x1080px
I hate being bad at video games because it reminds me i'm a failure and suck at everything, even pathetic virtual accomplishments. I quit all that competitive stuff and just play relaxing euro truck simulator now. It kind of helps but also reminds me that I can't drive and escape anywhere in real life and i'm forever trapped in this bedroom, though.
>>
>>35861743
ive got mixed feels

future semesters of uni arent looking to fun, multiple 18 credit semesters but at least its not the very next one

coupled with the want to live a small comfy life and make a small living having just enough to support me and a family and do a few things we enjoy as we live out a comfy life in a small town where i run my own business and have fun with the quirky townsfolk, makes school really fucking difficult because ill never have my ideal life

but lifting is going well so i guess i got that going for me which is nice
>>
>>35870070
I know you've probably thought about this already but see a psychologist to work out these underlying issues. You're quite good at analyzing your mistakes and thus I belive you could solve them aswell.

Good luck, Anon!
>>
>>35870157
Tbh I would like to go study foreign languages and history in the nearest college, but all the way to do and all the people to see is discouraging me. I freak out whenever there's too much people next to me. Being a fucking racist doesn't help since the buses are full of sandniggers speaking in terrorism with 14 kids next to them.

>>35870174
I feel you, and won't tell you to not end it, not having any dreams, nothing to pursue in this life is just meaningless. I hope you will go painlessly, anon.

>>35870179
This is one of the reasons why I rage so much at video games. If I'm not good it reminds me the failure that I am really. To get a nice feeling I play modded Skyrim, it's nice walking in this land, but then just like you, it reminds me that I can't escape anywhere.

>>35870200
You're looking on the bright side, at least you're /fit/, keep lifting anon.

>>35870201
I believe some of these problems are solveable, but I don't know about seeing a psychologist, I never trusted them. I saw one once who just seemed to don't give a fuck, she used to listen and say "hmm hmmm hmmm hm". Same thing for another one I saw. I also believe that psychologist and/or psychiatrists exist to protect society from someone different, not actually protect him from society. I don't know about all this anymore, I don't know what has my life come to. I wish I could end the human race with me. Humans are terrible people.
Anyway, thanks anon, I wish you luck too !
It was a good thread, I could post my feels and try to comfort other robots. It felt nice. Thanks to all of you. I hope the thread will go on a little longer to help wandering robots. I'll go to sleep, it's almost 6am, I don't want to wake up when the sun will go. Good night/day anons.
>>
>>35869160
Better to have a small circle of 1-4 really really good friends that you see once a week or so than a large circle of 20+ who wouldn't care if you lived or died.
>>
>>35861743
Sound like you're a trash casual

PC kids are such souls scrubs, I remember when everyone bitched at "Artificial Difficulty" the every second DkS 1 PTDE came out.
>>
File: 1459629276774.png (159KB, 289x289px) Image search: [Google]
1459629276774.png
159KB, 289x289px
>>35870535
Goodnight anon. I hope you have nice dreams and a good day tomorrow. This thread has been helpful and one of the better on this board so thank you for that.
>>
>>35870070
Not an overly competitive college. I was more than qualified but I guess I don't have any normie qualities like social life and extracurricular activities.

>>35870112
Thanks for the kind words anon, I'll keep trying
>>
>>35865110

Are you a George Washington student?
>>
File: 1475579382688.jpg (38KB, 530x444px) Image search: [Google]
1475579382688.jpg
38KB, 530x444px
>I was a mistake and my parents hated each other
>only child because of this
>always felt like I was missing out on having a brother or sister
>even used to tell my parents I wanted a sibling
>they would just tell me to fuck off
>they got divorced once I was 18 and starting college
>mother just got remarried
>guy she married is alright
>he has a daughter 2 years younger than me
>she's starting my uni next year
>they tell me today they want me to meet her and give her a tour around campus
>say I should watch over her next year
>basically be an actual stepbrother even though we're both adults
I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to feel
>>
>>35871411
>Are you a George Washington student?

Yep. Elliot School.
>>
>>35861743
Sorry mate, but I will need to tell you the truth:

GIT GUD
>>
>>35861743

How can a longtime Dark SOuls fan be disappointed that a new expansion is challenging when you first play it.

Dark Souls is hard.

It's supposed to be hard.

There are lots of easy rpgs.
>>
>>35861743
I would recommend being at least level 100 before you start the Ringed City. The first boss can be beaten pretty easily if you use both summons (Gael and Lapp). I haven't gotten much farther but this DLC is supposed to be hard so you need to bring your a game. It will take you a while to get back into a game like DS3 so don't worry too much.
>>
>tall fatbot
>talking to qt from tinder
>she seems into me
>knows i'm a bigger guy
>look at myself in the mirror last night
>turn head sideways
>side profile is absolutely disgusting
>gonna go visit girl on thursday, afraid she'll see me from the side and lose all interest
I mentioned to her that I don't want her to think I'm something when I'm really not, and she told me not to worry and that she likes me. My I have zero self confidence and feel like she's gonna think I'm disgusting and stop talking to me.
I mean, I'm fat so I am disgusting but still
>>
>be alone 8 months ago
>ask friend if they know of any single girls
>yes and get to meet them
>they actually have a psychco girlfriend
>help her get rid of the fuck
>date her for 5months
>actually happy and enjoying life
>she breaks up with me over her "problems"
>liked some guy for a whole month of us being together
>tell her to fuck off and become alone and depressed again

Happened a few weeks ago
>>
Jesus christ what a bunch of pussies.
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.