[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coffeehouse culture

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: coffee-house-large.jpg (89KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
coffee-house-large.jpg
89KB, 425x282px
Heres a fairly trivial subject thats been bothering me for a while that most people dont stop to think or give a fuck about, but its so ingratiating its enough to send me into a flying rage. Maybe I don't get enough shit to do in life. Anyway. I was at a coffeehouse today, AND I GOT SHUSHED, like in Sunny in Philadelphia. Motherfucker claimed my phone was too loud when it was low volume. In the meantime, there was all sorts of loud background noises, conversations and music and he had no bother with those. I get singled out however. And this hippie faggot was on Facebook doing NOTHING of importance. And it got me thinking.

What the fuck is the deal with these faggots who have turned this place, once a veritable place of loud winding discussions and hotbeds of social change into essentially a second office space and library? Why the fuck can't these people go home or go to the library and do work there?

When the fuck did this paradigm shifting faggotry happened with the cafe? What's next? The bar? The park? Basketball court?

Why are these faggots parking their overpriced asses with their fucking laptops and mobile devices doing NOTHING of importance, and enforcing this bullshit rule of silence?

Who are these bastards? Where do they come from? I wanna know. Seriously. That shit pisses me off. Theres this culture of high minded prissiness thats infecting culture like a disease. And its making us miserable effete losers.

What are your thoughts?
>>
>>35861569
This LARGELY depends on the venue. In my town there are shops that are like that but there are also louder more casual cafes
>>
>>35861569
why don't you use headphones if you want to play music/video on your phone
>>
Blasting music or a show or what have you when you're by yourself is something only the hoodest of niggers do. On the other hand, shushing is, as you say, some really faggot-tier prissiness. So it sounds like you were both being obnoxious cunts. But that comes with the territory. I don't go to a bar and complain about drunks.

>n-no i was playing at low volume
Whatever Darnell.
>>
>>35861642
Because theres a hypocrisy that exists its incongruent.

You want to study or need a quiet place? Why the hell are you even in public? Go to your room. Go to a library. Go to a place where there is a clear and obvious enforced code of silence.

I am convinced people whip out their laptops in these places because it givem the impression that theu are busy. Like youre writing the next great american novel. Theres an implicit message thats broadcasted by these effete faggots that yells "Look at me, so busy here at starbucks, ill bet I look like Zuckerberg or Hemmingway". Its snobbery. Its dumb. Its degenerate and turning the public place into the same boring drudge of america. No excitement, no sex, no dangerous thinking, no socialization. And I think its a small but significant reason why so kany people find life t be boring to the point where offing yourself seems to be a attractive option. Its actually degenerate.
>>
>>35861569
>When the fuck did this paradigm shifting faggotry happened with the cafe?

When libraries cut their hours and became shitty net cafes full of nothing but masturbating homeless men and screaming, completely unsupervised niglets

You pay a small tax (a cup of coffee) and get to use internet/study in a place that's at least as quiet as most libraries.
>>
>>35862822
holy fuck youre right... its the free wifi I guess?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.