[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop orbiting edgy pieces of shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7699.jpg (147KB, 750x930px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7699.jpg
147KB, 750x930px
Stop orbiting edgy pieces of shit
>>
>>35861527
dont post edgy pieces of shit
>>
>>35861527
Just don't choose to be attractive. No matter what you do.
>>
>>35861527
thats a nice chair

i want to have that chair
>>
What's her ig?
oreog
>>
>>35861527
Ugh Swans posers are the worst man. I love them but they have never had an emo or gothic aesthetic. Why do sluts like that use them as a brand Jesus fuck.
>>
>>35861527

>suicidal tendencies

clear indicator of a tryhard "look at me i'm so alternative" kind of person.
>>
>>35861592
I meant by their looks themselves not in their music which was clearly goth rock during the nineties
>>
>>35861527
Copied that text off a fucking motivational poster and isn't even doing the hand sign correct fucking LUL
>>
>>35861580
Twocopiesofinfinitejest originallyoly
>>
It's always one sided with edgy chicks and they all claim to be at least bi.
>>
>>35861963
of course that's her ig
>>
my sisters are edgy pieces of shit and wear black makeup and chokers and black edgy clothes and shit. i've always been into edgy pieces of shit too. i don't orbit them though. and my gf right now is not edgy but she is insane and clingy and its breaking my brain. i was fuckbuddies with this one chick who self harmed and bleached her hair and stuff for a while. shit was hot as fuck. i dont think my dick has ever been harder than for that
>>
>>35861627

>motivational poster

Its Trainspotting you absolute twat
>>
>>35862399
desu if i had a junkie gf it would not be good. i wonder if this chick actually does smack. cause ive done it for a while and i still eat pain pills and do kratom all the time. if i got with a junkie shit would go so south because we'd be mutally enabling each other. i dunno. sex on junk is a joke too and we'd probably just lay there cuddling and never getting naked and maybe just touching each other through our clothes while nodding

is trainspotting any good? i rarely watch movies and i was thinking of checking it out
>>
>>35862497
From what I heard she does
>>
How about "stop orbiting", full stop?
>>
>>35861527
WHO IS THAT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>35862497
The movie is very good.
I read opiates lower test in males, which might explain why I stop having a desire to jerk off 3-4 days into a binge.
>>
What are examples of edgy bands
>>
>>35862920
Frank Turner is cringe edgy political if youre into that
>>
Ok what r edgy bands that sing about not having friends and wanting to die
(Don't say the smiths or the cure or joy division I already know thos
>>
>>35861527
/r9k/ is full of children.
>>
but OP I can't help myself I love cute edgy chicks
>>
>>35861527
>Stop orbiting edgy pieces of shit

I don't.
I'm only attracted to girls who would make good wives and mothers.
>>
>>35863001
While I'm pretty sure there's countless bands like that I can't name any.
Just form your own edgy band that sings about not having friends and wanting to die anon
>>
>>35863372
I've always wanted to and I think about this everyday but idk man
>>
File: 1440697911601.jpg (144KB, 1772x790px) Image search: [Google]
1440697911601.jpg
144KB, 1772x790px
>>35861527
EL JUSTO lol
>>
ive ben told this girl (natalie) is good friends with eliza (our girl) and that they talk on skype and snapchat and stuff. is this true? god I would give anything to read their conversations. its like god talking to jesus
>>
>>35863438
>"I'm severely mentally ill"
>"XD ME TOO"
>>
File: 1490636844047.jpg (51KB, 385x512px) Image search: [Google]
1490636844047.jpg
51KB, 385x512px
how why edgy when the girl hit the peepee with her tongue and butt?
>>
>>35861527
She's possibly cute, any more pics? Also I don't think creeping and stalking are considered orbiting in the usual sense.
>>
>>35861541
You do choose who you orbit though.
>>
>>35864508
Read the bread anonnnnnn
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.