[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever sat down and tried to feel all you can feel? I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1451309336208.png (440KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1451309336208.png
440KB, 633x758px
Have you ever sat down and tried to feel all you can feel?

I think most of you are on this board, or play vidya or watch anima, in order to escape feeling anything, you just want to be numb and perpetually distracted by inane bullshit.

Sit down somewhere, away from your computer. Close your eyes, breathe deeply, ignore the thoughts rattling around in your head and instead pay attention to the physical sensations in your body, and let the feels take over. You don't think about the sensations that you have, you don't label them as good or bad, you just allow them to surface and then experience them.

It'll probably hurt, maybe you'll cry a lot. I have. But by doing this the feelings run their course, you're then free from them and there's a feeling of relief. Because resisting and suppressing the feels is what keeps them there, lurking in your subconcious and fucking everything up for you.

The deeper you dig with this stuff, the more feels you drain from the swamp of your subconcious. I've found old memories pop up, and you get to the root of why you're actually so fucked up, and a step closer to not being so fucked up.
>>
I've done it, made me genuinely happy and accepting of the loser I am.
>>
>>35861066
what to do if you got tinnitus then?
>>
File: WIN_20170328_13_34_34_Pro.jpg (50KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170328_13_34_34_Pro.jpg
50KB, 640x360px
>>35861386
Same. It made me realize that no matter what I do to try to make life better for myself, it will never magically make others respect and accept me. I'll always be a defective retard that should have been aborted.

Most people on this board could succeed if only they could push their brains to make the executive decision to get up off their asses and apply just a little effort.
>>
It's a weird feeling. It's like stopping the pointer of a clock with your finger. It remains motionless but it's only waiting until whatever it is that's stopping it's movement to resume motion.

I feel like I jammed some gears inside my stomach. It's nice to have that moment of peace but the body longs to return to activity. It knows it's not happy.
>>
>>35861513
hum yourself into a meditative state.
>>
can i masturbate while i meditate?
>>
>>35862501
yes if you do it mindfully and focus on the motion of the masturbation
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.