[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beautiful women are goddesses

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 11

This is the truth. Entire world revolves around them. Men's lives revolve around them.

Women are warm, loving, caring creatures, innocent, full of empathy, life giving, always inspiring men. Most things that men do they do for women. Civilization was created by men, yes, but for women. Art for women. Wars for women. The entire west vs islam war currently is about women and sexuality if you think about it. It's always about women.

You're sad and angry because there's not enough beautiful women in your life. You think about them constantly, more than even most devout believers think about god. Your entire mind, body and soul cry for the presence of a Goddess. This is undeniable. She is your reason to live, work and improve, without her there's only emptiness, nihlism, death.

You hate them because they reject you. You don't improve. Why would a Goddess settle for a weak, broken male? What do you have to offer her? Sexual revolution in the 60's was the greatest thing to happen to humanity after centuries of dysgenics - finally natural selection is in style again. Worthy men get women and reproduce. Weak genes can only be cuckolds, providers, doormats, orbiters.

The only life form lower than beta male is an ugly woman. Ugly woman is living blasphemy, like caricature of Mohammed, her very being is offensive to both men and women, and to universe in general and they should kill themselves. I'm not a feminist, feminism is heresy because it promotes ugly women.
>>
You can deny it all you want, but deep inside you know it, you feel it - you would gladly kneel before her, kiss her feet, lick her ass while calling her a Goddess. You'd kill for one kiss. You need a Goddess in your life so badly, you can't stop thinking about it. Every day you wake up with a hard on, why? Your body is starved, desperate. Heroin addiction is nothing compared to man's need for a woman.
>>
>>35861036
You're pathetic, kill urself
>>
>>35861407
ah, here we have a prime example of a male in denial, angry because he's hurt, hurting because there's no woman in his life
>>
File: 1477602989458.png (21KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1477602989458.png
21KB, 900x900px
>>35860860
hmm I actually agree with this
>>
>>35861036
unless you're gay
>>
>>35861725
>unless you were abused as a boy

fixed that for you, homosexuality stems from forgotten childhood abuse, take average homo that says he wasn't abused to a hypnotist that will make him remember stuff from very early childhood and he'll find out that his uncle molested him or her mother forced her to lick her cunt or something

that's how homos reproduce
>>
>>35860860
>feminism is heresy because it promotes ugly women.

I love this
>>
>>35860860
You are making category erros as you reach for the True
Let me gently correct you
>Virtuous women are closer to God
Virtue bring all closer to God and a virtuous woman is a blessing. Regardless of her physical appearance a virtuous woman is Beautiful
>Most things men do are for good women and their own children
>A corrupt woman is foul, like the Muslim creed
>>
File: 1428996802521.jpg (62KB, 420x541px) Image search: [Google]
1428996802521.jpg
62KB, 420x541px
>>35860860
i agree

except all women are goddesses and all men deserve a goddess to worship
>>
>>35860860
I'm not a feminist, but I'm ugly. I agree. I will kill myself soon. Thanks OP
>>
>>35860860
Women are scum and were altered by genetic scientists to make them a bane on our race and errode spirituality

I see what you did by enlarging her eyes to mimic vulnerability and high estrogen but that's just a jewish trick

Fuck you and your daughters
>>
It's the agenda of the Draconian Empire who eat babies to elevate women above Man so that they can rule this planet openly
>>
>>35860860
The ancient greeks worshipped the beauty of young males and they founded western civilization, while the worship of female beauty is destroying it.
>>
>>35862964
don't do it

you are beautiful
>>
I appreciate a woman's sexual fluids as a resource for nutrition and that's it, most are soulless organic portals

Age of Aquarius biiiiiiiiiitch
>>
>>35863091
I am an abomination. It is simply a sin that I was born and continue living. I disgrace god every day.
>>
>>35860860
If the so called Godessess actually had something more going for them than just being born with right set of genes, then sure, maybe it would work, OP.

This shit works perfectly as a sexual fantasy and nothing else.
>>
>>35863233
forget op femanon, you are a goddess
>>
>>35861036
>You can deny it all you want, but deep inside you know it, you feel it - you would gladly kneel before her, kiss her feet, lick her ass while calling her a Goddess
Yes that's what I want and why would I deny it?
>>
>>35863286
I am no femanon. I am a recluse. Rightfully so. No man should be strained to gaze upon such grotesque features.
>>
>>35862964
hes full of shit, dont.
>>
>>35860860
>The entire west vs islam war currently is about women and sexuality if you think about it
wut?
>>
>>35863386
come on don't be like that

i bet you're not even a virgin

what do you think is wrong with your physical appearance anyway?
>>
>>35863091
>>35863286
>>35863442
here we see typical white knights, raised in heavily feminized households by their mothers, still thinking that if they'll be good boys they'll be rewarded with candy
>>
File: 1470424457125.png (66KB, 616x596px) Image search: [Google]
1470424457125.png
66KB, 616x596px
>>35863509
your asspain is reward enough to me
>>
>>35863451
islam hates west because we're "degenerate" - it's about women and sex and nudity. muslim men are most insecure men on the planet, they don't actually care about decency, they're just panically afraid of their women getting power to choose to reject them

it's not about western military interventions in middle east, it's about western cultural "imperialism", they're afraid of liberation of women

on the other hand most white men who are loudest about islamization of the west are angered most not by terrorist attacks but by rapes. it's not about culture, nation, it's about them taking our women. racial propaganda was always about it. even Dylan Roof talked about women being raped by niggers.

white nationalists may think they do it because of honor or loyalty but it's just the primitive instinct to protect the Goddess that drives their righteous anger
>>
>>35863487
>i bet you're not even a virgin
That's a horrible thing to say. I am no whore. I am a HHKV. It's never going to to change. I couldn't even be born beautifully and womanly. I'm just a piece of trash.

>>35863487
I look like an ugly child, no older than 14. I'm 21. Skinny shapeless body, fat face. Tan skin.
>>
>>35863621
>I look like an ugly child, no older than 14. I'm 21. Skinny shapeless body, fat face.

you should work out then, you'll be surprised with the results

join like a work out program for women, it's going to chisel your face and give a nice womanly shape to your body

plus you're meet people and make friends

good luck and give the shy boys a chance when you become a stacy ;_;
>>
>>35860860
Women are not mystical perfect beings, they are human creations that shit, piss, and fart like everyone else. Most of them are not innocent or caring. You are really confused.
>>
>>35863509
Give me tendies mommy.
>>
The truth is that for all of the total horseshit going on here, this is one of the best threads in the catalog.
>>
>>35864150
>this is one of the best threads in the catalog.
that's not hard to achieve considering the other threads are pure trash right now

i have like 90% of them hidden
>>
>>35861776
How and why was the uncle gay, then?
>>
>>35864324
he was abused as a kid too

literally every homosexual person is homosexual because of something that happened in their early childhood, some trauma
>>
>>35860860
>Beautiful women are goddesses.

When all is said and done, each woman, regardless of how beautiful she may be, is still all too human. Just like a man, she eats, shits, bleeds, ages and eventually rots. Her flesh is no less susceptible to corruption than that of her male counterpart.

Yet, for all of its frailties, each man is compelled to touch that flesh. The need to hold a woman in his arms is a powerful impulse. Most men experience this at least once in their lives. Though sexual affection may possess a kind of magic, its sorcery belongs to the sphere of mortals rather than the divine.

Sadly, there will always be a tiny number of repulsive men for whom that variety of magic is forbidden. They are no more capable of touching a woman than they would be grasping the stars. For these unfortunates, women become something celestial. Men have their myths and monsters theirs. For abominations, a woman, regardless of her flaws, becomes higher above them than God is above her. She becomes deified not because she is so great, but because he is so radically low. Though the sons of man may lament their lot, a devil consigned to Hell would regard it as Paradise.

So the monster finds himself praying to the beautiful goddess and, much to his horror, finds that she despises him. In time the abomination begins to resent her, hate her, and blasphemies eventually come to his lips far easier than worship. Even the most beautiful deity becomes horrifying when one is damned by it. The Eternal Mother becomes an object of hatred rather than adoration to those of her children she has seen fit to abort.

>Women are warm, loving, caring creatures, innocent, full of empathy, life giving, always inspiring men.

Women show these lovely traits to men beautiful enough to be worthy of them. No goddess, regardless of how generous she may be to a man, is willing to stain her light by offering it to the disgusting things that belong in the darkness.
>>
>>35860860
>The only life form lower than beta male is an ugly woman

No, even they have way more value than average men. Check online social dating experiments.

A deformed/disabled woman can get 100 tinder matches in a single day.
>>
>>35860860
>The only life form lower than beta male is an ugly woman.
not true, normy tribal instincts treat beta males as threats or expendable subhumans while women can give birth
>>
>>35860860
I loathe how you would actually attempt to convince us that those disgusting bags of flesh prone to vice,sin and degeneracy are gods.

>This is the truth. Entire world revolves around them. Men's lives revolve around them.

Only stupid,insecure and weak men`s lives revolve around women. Trying to imply that civilization was built for women is wrong in the most. And I`ll try and tell you why. It is because humans are not these sentimental creatures that you take them for,and back in their early days they slowly began to settle down out of necessity as they were able to grow more food. It had nothing to do with protecting women,at all. It`s not about women and it`s never been about women,it`s been about men and the survival of the species,this is why wars have been started from the dawn of time. This is why inventions have been created. And about art,it has started as a way for man to praise the beauty of the vast universe that surrounds him,one that he does not understand. It has always been that-a call out to the inunderstandible of the world and of the human soul. So fuck off you disgusting demagogue.

>Why would a Goddess settle for a weak, broken male?

Because she is a goddess,of course. It`s like you don`t understand religion at all. God is there to comfort you,to lead you to help you live even when the world breaks you,not to expect you to somehow struggle against it. Only a cruel,heretical mockery of a god would want you to self-improve. No true God would want you to suffer.

So all-in all I would say that your skewed attempt at demagogy has failed. Or it should fail once faced with the mind of any sane,rational and self-respecting human being.
>>
>>35863049
This anon gets it very well. More anons should be like him.
>>
>>35866789
thank you famicom

odysseus
>>
>ugly
>pretty

eyes are pleb-tier
>>
>>35861036
lmfao

uhh no sweetie i wouldn't.

women aint shit but hoes and tricks.

where did black men get it so right and white men get it so wrong when it comes to women.
>>
File: 1487797267342.jpg (257KB, 1888x1320px) Image search: [Google]
1487797267342.jpg
257KB, 1888x1320px
>>35860860
Kek this is a doubles thread.
>here comes trouble.
>and make it double.

Roll for rare pepes.

>dubs gets rare pepe.
>trips ultrarare.
>quads gets 10 pictures.
>>
File: 1488065320205.jpg (140KB, 1024x731px) Image search: [Google]
1488065320205.jpg
140KB, 1024x731px
kek only use for a beautiful woman is for fucking her mouth-hole kek.
>implying that women have value.
kekekekee
>>
You're a dirty fucking jew,
Go ahead and have a (You),
You're a useless fucking roastie.
Sitting here nice and toasty.
Posting maymays left and right,
Shitpost 4chan out my sight.
Normies normies I desire.
Epic maymays get me higher.
You're a dirty fucking sow,
Burning hatred, raging fire.
>>
>>35867481
ROLL ROLL ROLL ROLL
REEEEEEEEEEEE I WANT THE PEPEEEEEEE
>>
>>35867481
I hope I get dubbies tonight
>>
>>35867481
Rollin
Plz Kek give me the pepe
PLEASE
>>
>>35867587
1 OFF REEEEEEEEE GIVE ME DUBBIES NOW
>>
>>35867530
Work of art
Don't mind if I pasta that
>>
>>35867613
KEK GIVE ME DUBBIES GIVE ME DUBBIES GIVE ME DUBBIES RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35867639
I WANT DUBBIES AND I WANT THEM NOW!
GIVE ME MY DUBBIES GIVE ME MY DUBBIES GIVE ME MY DUBBIES GIVE ME MY DUBBIES I WANT DUBBIES I WANT FROGGIES RIGHT NOOOOW RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>35867638
Go ahead ebin : D : D : D
>>
>>35867481
>>35867661

NO FUCK OFF THE DUBBIES ARE MINE REEEEEEEEEEEE MINE MINE MINE REEEEEE
MOMMY MY TENDIES ARE COLD CUZ I'M ROOOOLLLING
>>
File: 1441503317701.jpg (9KB, 267x181px) Image search: [Google]
1441503317701.jpg
9KB, 267x181px
>>35867661
IF I DONT GET DUBBIES TONIGHT IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1489880809977.jpg (36KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
1489880809977.jpg
36KB, 400x396px
>>35867680
SHUT UP NIGGERS I WANT DUBBIES THEY'RE MY DUBBIES I SPENT ALL OF MY PIGGYBANK ON TRYING TO GET DUBBIES BUT YOUR STUPID FUCKING NIGGER SELF FUCKING COMES HERE AND TRIES TO STEAL MY FUCKING DUBBIES FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FUCK RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1441503570472.jpg (33KB, 436x436px) Image search: [Google]
1441503570472.jpg
33KB, 436x436px
>>35867711
DOUBLE DUBS HOLY SHIT KEK HAS BLESSED ME HAHA NIGGER LOOK AT DUBBIES LOOK AT DUBBIES LOOK AT MY DUBBIES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>35860860
1. What one man thinks is beautiful the next guy thinks is a turn off
2. Women are just as stupid and mean as men (regardless of looks)
3. You sound like a person who has never had a long term relationship
>>
File: 1488061255763.jpg (19KB, 334x344px) Image search: [Google]
1488061255763.jpg
19KB, 334x344px
>>35867711
ayy.
Here are your epic maymays for the dubbies xd ebin: D : D: D
>>
>>35865133
I think you fell short of the chain of thought the previous poster hoped you would stumble on.
Where did it start? If you HAVE to have been diddled to be gay, why did the FIRST diddle take place?
The first diddler wasn't diddled, or he wouldn't be the first.
It totally breaks your chain of causality
>>
I agree, that's why I'm going to marry my perfect 10/10 girlfriend who was a virgin when I met her and then have tons of kids with her because they will be beautiful and with a high IQ like us.
>>
>>35865443
>No goddess, regardless of how generous she may be to a man, is willing to stain her light by offering it to the disgusting things that belong in the darkness.

I see women with dark creatures sometimes though. Is this your own tfw no gf leaking bitterly?
>>
>>35866597
I agree with this big fella
>>
>>35868043
it doesn't though, because being a kiddy diddler and being a homo are not the same thing, though they often go hand in hand

young boys can be quite feminine + it's easy to imagine situations in ancient times with groups of men separated from women for a long, long time

my guess is it started with either some ancient 10/10 trap or with ancient prison/army rape

some homos now claim that homosexuality actually occurs in nature, but it only does, very rarely, in communities without females. that's how it started among humans.

you're NOT born homosexual, it's impossible
>>
>>35868231
low testosterone exposure in the womb, certain experiences during early childhood, etc. From what I keep hearing, a lot of boys who are sexually abused as young boys turn out gay
>>
>>35861776
what kind of childhood abuse influences the hypothalamus so much that you only feel attracted to men anon?
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.