[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women hate thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

File: 1481112739196.png (643KB, 649x703px) Image search: [Google]
1481112739196.png
643KB, 649x703px
Remember guys women are necessary evil in this world. We MEN only need them for propagation of our species.

Women are just defective versions of MEN they seek instant gratification and act purely on insticts.
They can't comprehend complexes processes, they can't think abstractly to form ideas that connect different logical truths into whole systems. If they ever talk you about natural principals don't be impressed they are just parroting what they heard from other Men that thought them.
There was NEVER great woman scientist that impacted world in better way, and other cherry picked examples that people put here like Curie are not of any significance and also they must share 80% of their discovery with their husbands.

Women are parasitic creatures, they absolutely don't know of loyality or other nobel concepts that held societies in tact, once society falls apart women tend just to adapt to new customs and accept their new masters they never resist.
Women will fuck and would literally lick asshole of 90yr old wrinkly corpse just because of material benefits, so much about their taste. Have you ever saw 20yr old guy with 80yr old rich hag? NEVER.

We need to work brothers to undo damage that modern emasuclated culture cause to our males, we need to remove women rights and teach our boys of MANHOOD.
WE NEED TO REDPILL MASSES truth about WOMEN
WE NEED TO PUT WOMEN IN THEIR PLACE
>>
>>35859827
well what was he doing in Afghanistan? certainty no vacation
>>
File: 18l4mmbdf8f0ejpg.jpg (83KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
18l4mmbdf8f0ejpg.jpg
83KB, 800x450px
I fucking hate these parasites I wish they all are replaced by artificial wombs.
I can't wait till men develops this technology so we can stop dealing with double digit whores and begin accelerated process into futurisitic utopia society.
>>
>>35859827
That's what he gets for fighting for a gov't. serves the dumb fuck right.
>>
File: dead inside.jpg (71KB, 436x259px) Image search: [Google]
dead inside.jpg
71KB, 436x259px
Look at his face, can you feel immense pain where that he is going thru, maybe still alive thinking everyday why did he sacraficed and risked everything in his life to defend some worthless whore and stupid Cuck judge and state that in end backstabed him.

Jesus does anyone have contact from this man, I want to contact him and send him some money.
>>
HIHIHI women are more emotionally intelligent and more sensible, they would never want to date pure brute hihiihihi
>>
File: 1481191074074.png (940KB, 1080x1918px) Image search: [Google]
1481191074074.png
940KB, 1080x1918px
>>35860042
They only chosse nice guys. be nice guy it will pay off :^)
>>
File: 1482012090323.png (796KB, 1011x769px) Image search: [Google]
1482012090323.png
796KB, 1011x769px
LE WOMEN INSTINCT

Fuck off, all women don't give shit other then her fucking dirty ass, we need to start mass produciton of sexbots so that women lose their Vagina powers, even beta cuck males will figure out its not worth hassle for flesh and bone whores and will just start consuming easy to get pussy.
>>
>>35859827
How does she plan to get more money from a guy that is clearly not going to be working and as such probably have no money himself minus disability benefits.
>>
File: 1481390357484.jpg (213KB, 997x904px) Image search: [Google]
1481390357484.jpg
213KB, 997x904px
Listen guys, NOT IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE MARRY WOMEN
NEVER EVER NEVER EVER MARRY WOMEN

#1 RULE
Judges are known people that were Beta Cuck guys in Highschools that were bullied by Chads thats why they like to enforce Social justice on other guys.
>>
File: 1482010960380.jpg (381KB, 1513x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482010960380.jpg
381KB, 1513x960px
If she is not happy its your fault.

You are supposed to constantly entertain Vaginas or they have every right to destroy your life into pieces without remorse
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.