[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me the EXACT steps I have to take to make my body look like this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10

File: 1468304514310.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1468304514310.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
Tell me the EXACT steps I have to take to make my body look like this
>>
1. Be light skinned
2. Be thin
3. Be hairless
>>
>>35859583

>Acquire shotgun
>Acquire shotgun pellets
>Load shotgun with pellets
>Place shotgun barrel underneath your chin pointing towards your brain
>Pull the trigger
>???
>enjoy giving boipucci to kind chad strangers
>>
File: IMG_0869.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0869.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Step one: win the genetic lottery

Step two: don't fuck up your body
>>
it isnt even hard to look like that, especially in pictures online

i did it for a while and got bored
>>
>>35859583
Don't eat
Don't work out
Shave

basically you'll have an useless body

>>35860143
This. Looking like that feels bad because you have a weak soft body. Thicc is much better.
>>
>tfw you were born fat and will never be cute

Is there anything I can eat to lose weight?
>>
>>35860311
>Is there anything I can eat to lose weight?
How about eating less for once in your life
>>
>>35860311
Fuck off fat ass, God I swear you fucks are more mentally ill than transgendered people
>>
>>35860311
>wanting to eat to lose weight

The trick is MISSING a few meals and replacin it with exercise
>>
>>35859583
be vegan to destroy testosterone
>>
>>35859583
Jogging and eating at deficit lad
>>
>>35860353
>>35860459
But I don't want to do that
>>
File: 1468514054707.gif (247KB, 480x430px) Image search: [Google]
1468514054707.gif
247KB, 480x430px
>>35860604
>be vegan to destroy testosterone
I already am vegan and it hasn't noticably increased my fag levels
>>
>>35860647
Neither does your overstressed heart want to support twice it's normal body size because no edible item can escape your mouth's gravitational pull
>>
I'm a girl (female) and my body looks pretty similar to that, just more feminine (my tits aren't completely nonexistent) and I don't have a dick. However, I'm not any more of a girl than a girl who does have a dick.
Traps & trans girls don't deserve the hate they get, and they all deserve to transition & get on hormones & look like the qt girl they are on the inside.
Trans girls are real girls.
>if trans girls are real girls, why put the "trans" there?!
Because it's a prefix. Like "attractive women" or "pleasant women." They're still women.
Have a lovely day, to any trans girls reading this.
>>
>>35860826
you're really nice

i hope you have a lovely day too!
>>
File: SHOCK VALUE.png (117KB, 336x278px) Image search: [Google]
SHOCK VALUE.png
117KB, 336x278px
>>35860826
>this is an opinion actually held by a real life person, whether or not this post is bait/larp
>>
>>35860862
Aw, I'm glad you think I'm nice, femanon. I hope your 2017 is going amazing so far. <3
>>
>>35860826
I'm a trans girl and I don't believe that I'm a real girl in the same way that you're a real girl. The agonizing reality is that I'm a biological male and always will be, and further I'm a defective male who's brain is hard wired to identify as the opposite sex.

I appreciate you being nice but you're only spreading misinformation that will lead to further pain. The reason why so many trans girls kill themselves is because of the reality that they can't be a real girl, like you.
>>
>>35860878
lol. Trans women don't need your approval. They're busy being cute girls & focusing on other things that are actually important, so...not you.
Sorry that you view men and women as walking genitals, though. You creepy fuck.
>>
File: t.png (2KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
t.png
2KB, 225x225px
>>35860967
>m-mental illnesses are cute! y-you're just a creepy 4chan neckbeard!
I've heard it all before, whether you actually are a roastie or this is some kind of rp.
>>
>>35860967
>cute girls & focusing on other things that are actually important
>focusing being cute is important in the real world
LMAO, trannies are completely and utterly self concious about every little part of their body and waste most of their time obsessing about that
>>
>>35860964
Femanon, it pains me that you don't view yourself as a real girl. Please trust me & believe me when I say you're 10000% a real girl. We're both girls. All trans women are women, whether they pass or not, whether they're on hormones or not, and whether they're pre-everything & pre-op or not. Trans women are always women.
Even if you don't recognize that you're a real woman, just know that I do, because you *are* a girl. All trans women are ladies, chicks, females.
Once again, I hope you have a great day & I sincerely hope things get better for you.
>>
>>35861016
You're p delusional Anon, it has nothing to do qwit
>>
>>35861037
No one asked you, and you aren't the girl I was replying to, so gtfo.
>>
>>35861015
...You do realize that most people are self concsious, right?
What a great observation, sweetie! Go tell mommy that you "roasted" someone on the Internet, sweetie. You're lyke, so kewl dude.
>>
>>35861057
>>35861078
That's a good, original impression of a real life girl Anon!
>>
My body looked more muscular than that at age 10.
>>
>>35861113
>everyone on 4chan is a male. This is still 2004.
Kek'd. But sure, believe whatever you want, delusional paranoid anon.
>>
>>35861016
I would view myself as a real girl if I had xx chromosomes but I don't. I would view myself as a real girl if I was born with female genitals and reproductive organs, even if they were defective, partially missing etc.but I was born with normal male organs instead. I have male skeletal structure, I was raised as a boy, treated like one almost all od my life. I wasn't born a girl, I'm someone who was born a boy and is trying to be accepted as a girl despite this, just to satisfy my own needs and will to live.
>>
>>35861136
This. Check your cis privileged before posting!
>>
File: 100% kek.jpg (35KB, 377x527px) Image search: [Google]
100% kek.jpg
35KB, 377x527px
>>35861136
You don't genuinely, unironically believe this, do you?
Anyway, even if campaigning for the acceptance of trannies wasn't exceedingly obvious bait and you were an actual girl come to reeducate us creepy neckbeards of our wrong-think, chances are you'll just go back to your blog or facebook or whatever later and complain about those evil drumpf supporters, having failed to virture signal successfully on a website you don't understand.
>>
>>35861146
Most people never get their chromosomes tested & chromosomes are physically invisible on people, so they're irrelevant.
You were born in a conventionally "masculine" body, misgendered & assigned the wrong gender at birth, and throughout your life, people gendered you incorrectly because of the societal norms that are unfortunately attached to looking a certain way.
You still are a girl, even if you haven't transitioned & even if you're pre-everything. Many women struggle with self acceptance, but I genuinely hope you accept yourself one day, femanon.
>>
>>35861210
I do believe this, because I'm correct.
I do "understand" 4chan, silly. I've been on here for years.
Not being transphobic is suddenly incompatible with browsing 4chan? Kek. Sure, anon. Whatever you say, I guess.
>>
>>35861211
KEK she's one of those retarded SJWs
>>
>>35861211

I identify as a 2005 Ford Explorer. Where do I go to start transitioning?
>>
File: index.jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
>>35861211
>You were born in a conventionally "masculine" body, misgendered & assigned the wrong gender at birth,
GOD LEFT ME UNFINISHED
>>
File: autozone jingle.jpg (9KB, 517x97px) Image search: [Google]
autozone jingle.jpg
9KB, 517x97px
>>35861332
>
Or just switch your main board to /o/.
>>
>>35861332
>Gender is the same as inanimate objects.
Fuck off, kiddo.
>>
>>35861389

Don't tell what I can and can't identify as, bigot.
>>
>>35860826
Hell you made me feel better about myself for being a fembot (male). Thanks. Seriously, thanks
>>
>tfw cute online but not irl
>tfw no bf
>tfw nice hips though
>>
>>35861440
Oh my god, that makes me so happy. No problem, femanon! I hope you have an amazing day.
And just a daily reminder: all trans women are real women, whether they pass or not, whether they're on hormones or not, whether they're pre-op & pre-everything or not. Trans women are always women. Trans women are ladies, chicks, females, girls. All trans women are women, on any spectrum of sexuality, asexuality, etc. And yes, trans women can be lesbians since they're women who are attracted to other women.
>>
>>35861490
>tfw cute online but not irl
what does that even mean
>>
>>35862718
Probably "cute until face is seen"
>>
File: OnNb4n81.jpg (146KB, 1118x759px) Image search: [Google]
OnNb4n81.jpg
146KB, 1118x759px
>>35860967
>Busy being cute girls
>Being cute girls

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
Stop eating. That's about it.
>>
>>35861490
I'd be your bf. But why aren't you cute irl? I don't believe you
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.