[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Y R U Sad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

File: photo.jpg (67KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
67KB, 900x900px
Face it. You're depressed.
What's bothering you?
>>
I have a disease that will eventually turn me into a vegetable and then kill me.

I work a shitty job.

My girlfriend is a slag and a bitch.
>>
>>35857872

I'm obese. Lost 30 lbs once, then ate it all back in 3 months. I'm stuck inside being a caregiver for sick family, because other family are too selfish to care. I don't know if I'll get a girlfriend. Never had one ever and already older than 30.
>>
File: 1490479093358.jpg (33KB, 373x550px) Image search: [Google]
1490479093358.jpg
33KB, 373x550px
>>35857872
>"I have a disease that will eventually turn me into a vegetable and then kill me."
oh shit that's sad anon I'm so sor-

>"My girlfriend"
AHAHAHAHAHAHA enjoy vegetation normalshit
>>
i'm afraid of what everyone thinks to the point where i just hide my problems and don't do anything because i don't want to be judged.
>>
I hate my face, I hate my body, I hate my thoughts, I hate my personality, and I hate my current living situation
>>
Im overweight I have no motovation, im lonely, i have tourettes and anxiety because of it. and Im scared I will end up like my 500 pound father that is drinking and smoking himself to death while he plays age of empires in his shitty flat.
>>
>shit genes in general
>ugly
>dumb
>autistic af
>boring
>shitty personality

>no friends
>hugless virgin

>want to die
>too much of a coward to killmyself

I wish a terrorist would blow me up, desu
>>
>>35857836

Well i have autism and the " mental blocks" are preventing me from working or going to school or ever accomplishing any of my dreams.
Most of my days are spend in my room playing video games because it allows me to escape.
The time in between video games is filled with trying to improve and telling myself the same lies over and over again so i feel like killing myself is not the solution.
"Things will get better"
"If you're at the bottom you can only go up"
"You'll find happiness"
Even saying them out loud makes me wanna vomit.
So on a daily basis i find myself sitting my room dwindling away, with the exception of a store visit, and a walk with the dog twice a week.( which cause enough exhaustion to prevent me from trying anything else)
>>
>>35859527
your Dad sounds like me
>>
I'm failing my education because i'm lazy, my social life is basically limited to the internet and anime and video games are the only things I have left to provide escapism from reality and keeping me from killing myself.
>>
>>35857836
im depressed yet i feel this is how i am supposed to be
when i wasn't depressed i was retarded optimistic shit and a weaboo
depression makes me less interested in anime videogames and life in general.
>>
I'm sad, because I realized life doesn't matter. None of us are special, and this will happen over and over.
>>
File: 1487043728810.jpg (67KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487043728810.jpg
67KB, 640x640px
what is bothering me, I believe, is tfw no gf
>>
File: 1437484488958.gif (9KB, 343x316px) Image search: [Google]
1437484488958.gif
9KB, 343x316px
I'm 380lbs.
I'm at my heaviest. I was 350lbs a couple of years ago and was able to lose 50lbs but my life did a 180 for the worst and I gained all my weight back plus 30lbs.

I feel like shit, I'm drinking too much. I have a few friends who are close to me but I feel really lonely inside. Have never had a gf and doubt I ever will because it will take a miracle for me to lose weight again. I'm 25 and I doubt I'll make it past 40 with the direction I'm going. If you were to see me in person and interact with me you'd never tell how sad inside I really am.

I wish I could turn back time to like 5 years and everything that's happened in my life would be completely different. My dad wouldn't have got sick. We wouldn't have lost everything. This experience has certainly made me a tougher person and has changed my perspective on a lot of things but I feel like it's done more harm to me mentally.

I think I need to talk to a therapist, I just don't know how to find one. I have amazing health insurance through my shitty job but don't know how to go about finding one.
>>
>>35859527
dont worry
there are fembots like myself with fat fetishes

anyway im overweight, have no friends, mentally ill and have abusive parents
>>
File: 1490595652006.gif (827KB, 600x935px) Image search: [Google]
1490595652006.gif
827KB, 600x935px
4chan hasn't been doing it for me for some time. It might sound odd but the boards I normally visit have been becoming more cynical and I can't enjoy it anymore. But alas, the ride never ends and I cannot leave. I feel like shit every single day but I am too stubborn to change.

I am too much of a pussy to kill myself.
>>
>>35859707

I know the feeling, you should try getting out of depression, so that you can compare and then actively choose about which one you prefer.( being depressed or not that is)
>>
>>35859862
Where do we find girls like you?

oreeg
>>
>>35859942
tumblr, reddit, fat fetish websites
You have to have a decent face though and some girls like me would want to feed you and make you fatter
>>
File: 1482279825920.jpg (14KB, 300x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482279825920.jpg
14KB, 300x500px
the certain knowledge that it won't get any better, and in fact will get worse as I get older and my prospects diminish to an even greater degree
>>
normies turned the internet bland.
everything has turned modern and looks like shit plastic.
>>
>>35859978
pls feed me
>>
>>35859978
Would I have to pay for the food?
>>
>>35860061
Some of it probably
How much do you weigh? I'm an extreme fat admirer. I like guys over 375 pounds and really like guys around 450 and some girls only like guys up to 320.
>>
I think I just can't enjoy living at all. Just that. Life is boring and sad.
>>
Not sure if gay or just forcing myself to be because I have a better chance with men than women.

Lonely either way.
>>
>>35857836
I am disabled and slightly disfigured and recently realized I will never be 100% again.
>>
>tfw no bf
>tfw men suck and i hate them
>tfw no bf
>>
>>35860110
I'm getting to this point. Less and less things are bringing me any happiness or enjoyment.
>>
>>35860103
I'm 380lbs.

Does height matter? I'm 6 feet so I'd probably need to weigh another 100lbs before I became bed ridden or something.
>>
I really want to be a girl, so bad that life not as a girl is not worth living.

I started taking hormones six months ago. Starting slimming down, taking care of my hair and skin and doing everything to feminize myself but its so slow. I still dress and act like a guy because the only way I'd go out as a girl is if I passed completely, I can't stand the thought of making things difficult or uncomfortable for others. But that means that despite everything im still living as a guy and I hate it so much. I am miserable every day. I wish so fucking badly that I was a girl, I wish just once in my life someone would see me as a girl

I wish too that having these feelings didnt incite incredible feelings of rage and disgust by others who would want rather I just kill myself for being this way. I'm sincerely sorry that I feel this way
>>
>>35857970
>>35859527
>>35859823
Go for a walk or visit /fit/. It's not that hard to lose weight. I came here cuz someone on /pol/ mentioned this board and you people are depressing as hell. It seems like the only things holding you back from losing weight is yourselves. At least being outside will give you a chance to socialize with other people, even if it's just a "Hello" to someone walking by.

Lose the weight, socialize, and you'll be much happier than you are now, trust me.

>>35860103
Don't listen to this guy. They're just trying to hold you back. You want a chick who wants you to do better for yourself.
>>
>>35860227
You're fat enough for a fetishist. Check out Feabie.com
>>
>>35860330
It's just really boring. I dropped 20lbs in a month and a half but then I got bored of not eating junk since it was one of lifes only pleasures.

My eating habits are so fucked I don't even try anymore. Vegetables are disgusting and I go on and off all meat depending on how I feel at the time. I'm such a fussy eater too. Chicken usually has little brown or purple veins in it and as soon as I see that i just throw it all out.
>>
I want a gf but I only seem to get further and further from it. I'm starting to get heavily depressed from a lack of love and that only makes thing harder since no one wants to be around a guy who's always sad and drunk.
>>
>>35857836
I'm not sure if I'm depressed anymore but when I was legit sad and then completely apathetic, it was because I was one these >tfw no gf fags, among other things.

I had 0 friends, I would spend all day in bed jacking off, I was underweight (110 lbs at 5'11" height), my oneitis wanted nothing to do with me, I had to keep up a happiness mask in front of family, I was sure I was losing my mind.
>>
i am a jacked robot. when i was 25 i got into a car accident driving home from my friend's house. my friends that i hung out with moved when i was in hospital or rehab. i am 29 now i have to have my parents drive me to rehab or the gym. the place i use to work isn't hiring they can hiring me when the hiring freeze is over.
>>
File: uglymf.jpg (138KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
uglymf.jpg
138KB, 640x1136px
i'm the ugliest person in the world. I think about suicide all the time, incessantly the last 5 days. it's getting fucking bad. really fucking bad
>>
>>35860622
oh and this post will fucking kill the thread.
>>
>>35860330
>It's not that hard to lose weight.

fuck off you fucking normies
>>
i cheated on my girlfriend and the guilt is killing me
>>
File: 1486514077070.jpg (10KB, 186x356px) Image search: [Google]
1486514077070.jpg
10KB, 186x356px
> Go to college
> Depression hampers my ability to function
> Fail out of college
> Depression gets even worse because now I'm even more a failure
> Depression continues to get worse as I realize I will never get to accomplish any of my hopes and dreams I once aspired to because of my various psychoses
> tfw the vicious cycle never ends
>>
I feel like I'm unemployable when I read job requirements for every job I try applying to
Even minimum wage jobs require some social finesse that I am too stupid to pick up
>>
Everyday I ask myself why am I still alive, my job is meh, I have no gf, no desire for a gf, kids or a family, so why am I working? I'm 26 and life is just this thing I have to endure, I just want it to end.
>>
>>35857836
>no friends
>no money
>missing limbs
>>
I don't even know if I'm depressed anymore. I don't feel sad, I don't really feel anything at all. Socializing with people feels so fucking fake that I don't bother anymore. I used to sorta take care of myself, try to eat healthy, go to the gym and stuff but I quit doing all that because it's just not worth the effort. I'm slowly starting to become a fat fucking neckbeard who sits in his room all day jacking off and I don't care enough to stop it. Also, no way I'm going back on antidepressants because they make your dick not work lol.
>>
I don't know, maybe it's a chemical imbalance. A few years ago I stopped liking things and now I have almost nothing left. The comfort of sadness is gone, and if I try I just get a headache. I go about my days stone-faced and cold, and there's always an uncomfortable feeling in my head even though I eat enough and get enough sleep. Sexual arousal's gone too - even the "edgy" stuff like lolicon or incest. I haven't fapped in a few days and just almost saw my sister nude, but I had no reaction. My favorite hobby is music, and I haven't enjoyed any of it since December. Even when I accomplish something, it does not feel good. I've been seeing a therapist, and it hasn't helped. I'll try exercise once I can afford shoes, mine are falling apart. The only option I haven't tried is meds, but everyone tells me to stay the fuck away. To top it all off, I'm only 18. I grew up morbidly obese, so there's never been a "happy" period in my life, and things aren't looking up.

Yeah, that's what's bothering me.
>>
File: 1489301676442-1.jpg (119KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489301676442-1.jpg
119KB, 640x480px
>molested by my stepdad when I was a kid
>depressed as fuck
>all my friends and family gave up on me because of that
>haven't had an actual conversation with someone for years
>I don't enjoy anything anymore, not even stuff like music, anime and vidya
>sleep 16 hours a day
>neighbour kids cross the street when they see me because they think I'm some kind of a maniac probably
>getting kinda fat but I don't care enough to do anything about it
>health is shit, I'm alcoholic and I smoke a pack of cigs a day
>lots of fucked up fetishes that make me hate myself
>27 and never had a gf
Also, I'll have to find a job this year since I'm completely broke. I have no idea how to find a job after all these years of being a neet, I'm scared of people and I have no social skills whatsoever.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.