[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is your civilization on Marxism. Don't do Marxism, kids.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

File: 84390934.png (280KB, 540x483px) Image search: [Google]
84390934.png
280KB, 540x483px
This is your civilization on Marxism.

Don't do Marxism, kids.
>>
politics is for gays
>>
File: Sweden.jpg (235KB, 951x548px) Image search: [Google]
Sweden.jpg
235KB, 951x548px
Embrace it! Join us.
>>
lol respect for her though. or him. i dont know what to call her/him.
>>
File: 1454082563513.jpg (251KB, 734x950px) Image search: [Google]
1454082563513.jpg
251KB, 734x950px
>>35857330
>tfw you will never conquer stars in His name
Existence is a joke.
>>
>>35857383
Why would you respect a civilization destroying freak?
>>
>>35857402
Tfw her story is a joke
>>
>>35857383
Yay I can reply she's a skitzo don't look at her in the eye
>>
>>35857451
Idiot.
There is nothing "civilization" destroying about that person. Perhaps she is a threat to what you perceive to be your "culture", but she poses absolutely no threat to civilization. Also: Cultural marxism doesn't exist. Hello IronFaggot, I saw your posters.
>>
>>35857369
Literally nothing wrong the the left side of that picture
>>
>>35857534
>Dumb tranny doesnt realize the whole concept of transgenderism is based on disrespect
>>
File: ypj.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ypj.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>that is what Marxism looks like
YPJ is the present and future of Marxist Feminism
>>
>>35857754
What is YPJ? And that looks more like nationalism than Marxism, Marxism is inherently internationalist.
>>
final solution now race war now hh
>>
File: ypj2.jpg (27KB, 527x270px) Image search: [Google]
ypj2.jpg
27KB, 527x270px
>>35857767
YPG is Kurdish people's protection units, mixed gender. YPJ is the all women units. It is a local movement fighting ISIS and Turkish militias in Syria (Rojava region) and the Turkish government in eastern Turkey (called the PKK or Kurdish Workers Party).

They have an international unit similar to the POUM in the Spanish Civil War.
>>
File: IMG_1977.jpg (14KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1977.jpg
14KB, 250x240px
>>35857330
>transgender muslim
What's next, pork-eating jews?
>>
what does liking islam or trnanies have to do with marxism?
>>
>>35857807
iran doesnt allow gays and instead forcibly gives them surgery to make them women. it's all paid by the state in full, too, if you are transgender.
>>
>>35857811
Because Marxists promote it in order to destroy the nation state and ethnic identity so there will be one race one nation one global communist government.
>>
>>35857330
What has seizing the means of production to do with sexuality?
Or you're just part of the American bandwagon that uses "Marxism/leftism" for "things I don't like"?
>>
>>35857828
why would a marxist promote islam or trannies, especially islam, to dissolve ethnic identity? its exactly the opposite. promoting islam and muzzies is pro-ethnic identity, just non-white one. it's not something a marxist would do.
>>
>>35857822

Not only if you are transgender, even if you are just gay.

Imagine a world where all the faggots that erp in Steam were forced to be chemically castrated.
>>
>>35857860
the same reason the USA armed Muslims while they were at war with Russia, for example. their top priority must be met at any cost, and that is to destroy the family unit, to combine everyone into one race and one government, etc.
>>
>>35857893
You probably have schizophrenia or some other mental disorder. You need Jesus or a doctor.
>>
>>35857918
Are you saying the USA didn't arm Muslim terrorists, who were always a threat to the west, in order to damage Russia, who they believed was the top threat to the west at the time?
>>
>>35857939
No I disagree with this part:
>their top priority must be met at any cost, and that is to destroy the family unit, to combine everyone into one race and one government, etc.

You sound psychotic.
>>
>>35857893
not really, no marxist really thinks thats how it works. the people that support these things are liberals that believe the way to solve the world is by tolerance and acceptance. plus, marxist is a retarded term, you either a communist or you are not. and communism is the movement that overcomes capitalism. and yes, you are right, communism will not have the family unit or nations or any of that nonsense if it ever happens. the reason you clinge towards these concepts like a confused lonely child is because of your envy and hatred for the elites that are "beyond" it and don't need to be retrained by work, nation and family that you love so much and live happily and in wealth. you should be instead angry at a world (capitalism) that makes you poor and the globalists you hate so much rich, a world in which having dignity and taste is tied to the oppression of millions and keeping them in poverty. something marxists are angry about.
>>
>>35857330
Funnily enough Marxism was forced into the Afghan government during the late 1970's where the overbearing progressive values of the government and borderline adoption of state atheism only succeeded in heavily radicalizing Islam and prompting a resurgence in conservatism. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Republic_of_Afghanistan
>>
>>35857963
Then explain why they're importing Muslims and Africans into every first world nation with powerful economies and influential politics?
>>
>>35858006
this is not true. the radicalization of islam is something that happens inevitably independently of outside factors due to the fact it is islam itself. plus, the islamic revolution in iran was much more important in inspiring mujahedin. this is known.
>>
>>35857330
>tfw you realize this is actually corporate capitalism
>>
>>35858014
no one is "they", not one person or group is doing it. they are importing them because they want to come and its not easy to shoot people at the border - first reason - second reason is that they are good cheap workers and corporations push for them - third reason - there are many people that have misplaced and overbearing sympathy for them and vote for praties that allow it. 60% of french and german citizens have no problem with islam at all. it's not "secret jewish marxist elite" that is doing it, the world is complicated and multilayered and you are too stupid to understand it. but it's not your fault, it's capitalism's.
>>
File: 2017-03-28_13-30-32.png (653KB, 1429x921px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-28_13-30-32.png
653KB, 1429x921px
>>35857963
>implying it isn't literally a fact that liberals constantly talk about mixing all the races together to "end racism"

sounds to me like you're a shill trying to disguise your marxist beliefs. i even hear them bring up this "solution" on mainstream news channels like msnbc
>>
>>35858085
>one post

o-ok

>marxists and liberlas control the media, corporations to "push" and brainwash everyone

don't assume everyone else is as braindead and easily brainwashed as you are, honey.
>>
>>35858070
>no one is "they", not one person or group is doing it.

>Italian Officials Call For Investigation Of George Soros Supported NGO Migrant Fleet
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-26/italian-officials-call-investigation-george-soros-supported-ngo-migrant-fleet

>Lawmakers probe US funding for Soros groups, left-wing causes in Europe
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/17/lawmakers-probe-us-funding-for-soros-groups-left-wing-causes-in-europe.html
> they are good cheap workers

>Even in a country with an established Islamic population such as Britain, Muslim unemployment languishes at 50% for men, and 75% for women.
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6915/europe-muslim-enrichment
yea i think you are proving yourself as a shill or as someone who is totally ignorant. kill yourself faggot.
>>
File: Time_Fall_1993.jpg (40KB, 550x665px) Image search: [Google]
Time_Fall_1993.jpg
40KB, 550x665px
>>35858098
https://youtu.be/Wb55teb1gJ0

>It's inevitable!
>>
>>35858148
>one billionaire is doing this all by himself and influencing and controlling millions of people

not everyone is as guillible and easily influenced as you are, honey. everyone knows about soros but it still makes it a multi-layered problem. i also never heard of a billionaire marxist, he is a liberal, nothing more.
>>
File: b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg (28KB, 600x410px) Image search: [Google]
b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg
28KB, 600x410px
>>35858070
>no one is "they", not one person or group is doing it.
>>35858174
>honey

Mentally ill faggot and shill from Reddit 100% confirmed.
>>
>>35858211
the only mentally ill idiot is you and everyone can see that, i pray for your soul
>>
>>35857596
can you elaborate on this a bit?
>>
>>35858225
I don't pray for yours, you are doing the work of child traffickers and mass murderers. I only pray that good people wake up and hang people like you en masse.
>>
>>35858317
no im not a jew i can just blend in when i want to and avoid extremination from the retarded "good people" lmao
>>
>>35857451
whoaaaa civulzation is DESTR000YED OMG GUYS ITS A RIOTTTTT
>>
>>35857591
>Literally nothing wrong the the left side of that picture
She's marrying an ugly femlet runt
That's pretty fucked up I would say
People who look like that """"person"""" on the right shouldn't be allowed to be married or employed
>>
>>35858240
Assigning characteristics like to one sex is dismissive of anybody who has a certain trait but isnt the sex that that trait belongs to.
>>
>Britain's First Transgender Muslim
I call bullshit. There's no way this is the first.
>>
You have to go back.

to /pol

Orinality
>>
>>35857852
t. dumb leftie or at least "social democrat" who's probably Anti-Trump

idiot

you don't have to be American to recognize the unholy alliance between Leftist and Muslims
>>
>>35857881
You've got problems my dude
>>
>>35858037
Lol, would love to hear your brainwashed mental gymnastics for how you arrived at this one.
>>
>>35858162
this is from a comedy site. i think it is a joke. although this may be what Canadians consider political advertising goddamn degenerates we need two walls
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.