[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*kills baby* my body my rules :)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 28

File: pregnant-woman-on-couch.png (386KB, 791x527px) Image search: [Google]
pregnant-woman-on-couch.png
386KB, 791x527px
*kills baby*

my body my rules :)
>>
what were you trying to achieve with this thread
>>
>>35856136
Who cares, it's one less shit head in the world
>>
No one on /r9k/ will ever be in a situation like that.
>>
>>35856152
>what were you trying to achieve with this thread

an orgasm
>>
>b-b-but i should be allowed to if i cant take care of the baby
>also i fuck like 5 times a week
>>
*kills 100 million babies*
my penis my rules :)
>>
I don't care about babies to be completely honest.
>>
>>35856392
but you do care about shaming women
>>
>>35856136
Honestly, maybe it isn't very masculine of me but I genuinely agree with the "my body, my choice" rule with one key exception.

If you want an abortion, you should have to notify the father before hand. I'm not saying the father needs a say in whether or not the abortion takes place, but you have to be SERIOUSLY sick in the head to kill a man's child without even telling him.

That is all I want, some simple, common courtesy. I don't want to control women's bodies, I don't think the father needs to be in the room during the abortion if the mom doesn't want him there, and I don't think abortion is inherently evil/bad.

It should be law that a woman is required to give notice to the father if she plans to abort his child. I don't at all feel that this is an unreasonable request to make.
>>
>>35856476
I agree with you on this one, though I'm not all for abortions, since a woman can afford to be promiscuous and not have children.
>>
>>35856136
It's a way to keep poor people and niggers from breeding out of control, having trouble being against abortion tbqh
>>
>condom breaks
>bc is outlawed
That will be 18 years worth of your money and life please.
>>
>>35856738
The reason abortion got pushed so much is literally because they wanted to genocide niggers
>>
>>35856746
>>bc is outlawed

big cock?
>>
File: 1490002395470.png (833KB, 610x817px) Image search: [Google]
1490002395470.png
833KB, 610x817px
>>35856754
Yeah well it's not working fast enough and it's giving women this retarded idea that they own their body
>>
>>35856136
They're going to be trash mothers anyways. They'll just create another fucking beta piece of shit robot that nobody wants. Those aborted babies are better off dead, cause they have no place in this world anyways. Why the hell would you have a problem with that?
>>
>>35856754
Then why are "evil racist Republicans" anti abortion?

It's just population control
>>
>>35856380
Yeah but we actually kill them ourselves without using everyones taxmoney for a costly procedure. I don't give a fuck about the morality of it but my taxes being used for abortions is bullshit, pay them yourself.
>>
>>35856819
They don't like abortion or contraceptives because it propagates more Christians that would vote for them.
Abstinence is a meme to get naive teenagers to fuck.
>>
>>35856380
>sperm=fetus
Even for a strawman that was retarded
>>
File: a50.jpg (60KB, 600x888px) Image search: [Google]
a50.jpg
60KB, 600x888px
If I ever was married and my wife did this, words wouldn't describe how fast i'd kick her to the curb
>>
>gets fucked by a man she doesn't know
>knows she will get pregnant but does it anyway
>doesn't bother getting a test
>waits until she's 10 weeks into pregnancy
>has a man rip the arms and legs off her child to take it out and kill it
>does one of the following
>'YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HARD THIS IS FOR ME, I DIDN'T KNOW I WOULD GET PREGNANT, YOU DON'T WANT THE BABY TO BE POOR DO YOU?!'
>'haha lol whatever, it's a bundle of cells, my body, my rules'

seriously, all abortions are degenerate and disgusting, any abortion past 7-8 weeks should be totally illegal
>>
Can I still get aborted after the 1060th week?
>>
>Perma virgins on the internet who will never even have children think they have an opinion on if and how people should have children.

Get a kid of your own, faggot. Anti abortion retards never actually personally care about the lives lost. It's either about muh crieng jebus or the compulsive need to spy and control on your neighbor's life.

Listen, if your life is boring as fuck because you eat so much bible you're basically a goddamn drone by now it's none of my business. Religion has always been fine by me as I'm also a man of faith, but when your position either comes from conditioning or because you're an entitled sjw like motherfucker with dictatorship wet dreams, do not use the murder argument. You don't care about the babies, you don't care about lives lost. You're just an holier than thou retard looking to control what people do. Get the fuck out of my face with that.

Whether it's murder pr not is an entirely different debate from the actual practical side of abortion which prevents many a shitty parent from throwing a human in a life he or she has no chance to survive. I was a social worker, you don't want crackheads shitting up kids.

>b-but muh promiscuity.

This is why that, despite being religious, I want nothing to do with preachers and the church. These motherfuckers are naive enough to believe that you can stop people from fucking as mych as possible. In all of human history it has never been possible and in the times where it was shunned by religious values, people did it behind curtains. Wanting and having sex has and will always be biological priority number one for your body and mind and it will take some tremendous spiritual evolution before the mind defeats the needs of the body.

You virgins keep talking shit about normies who fuck a lot and how degenerate and unjesus like it is as if r9k was the fucking church, but each and everyone of you, much like me, mych like all men, are permanently dying to stick their dick in a vagina.
>>
>All these pro choice robots
I thought you guys were better than this
>>
>>35858033
tru desu, even my churchy gf really wanted dick despite feeling bad about not waiting until marriage. you cant stop sex. just make better contraception. and if you messed that up, toss the kid that would be fucked up anyways
>>
>>35857865
Oreginally underrrated my man
>>
File: 129958-004-C9B8B89D[1].jpg (18KB, 343x450px) Image search: [Google]
129958-004-C9B8B89D[1].jpg
18KB, 343x450px
>kills 6 million jews

my country my rules :)
>>
>>35856738
There is plan b for that. It forces the girl to have her period ahead of schedule. Since it takes some time between sex and conception, plan B acts before the sperm and egg have biologically created a life. No abortion, no pregnancy, no child support.
>>
>>35858033
That still doesn't make murder moral you stupid fuck
>>
>>35856136
Honestly if she let the baby live and it was a girl it would have just been another roastie.
>>
>>35856944
>fetus=human being
even for a strawman that was retarded
>>
File: 1462766282329.jpg (89KB, 960x817px) Image search: [Google]
1462766282329.jpg
89KB, 960x817px
Seriously, a lot of women are traumatized after aborting.
>>
Don't complain about mansplaining feminists cunts.
My body my rules
>>
>>35856845
>Abstinence is a meme to get naive teenagers to fuck.
How dumb are you?
Giving birth later on in life assures that there are enough family resources to raise the child without driving the family into poverty. Before birth control, abstinence was the only option. But abstinence requires an unrealistic amount of will power. Belief and participation in religion is one of the few things strong enough to effect abstinence. For centuries, the church has promised better family stability in return for religious obedience. When birth control was developed, the church lost it's #1 selling point.

The church isn't advocating abstinence in a reverse psychology trick you dingus.
>>
>>35857164
>only kicking her to the curb
>>
>>35860162
I'd curb stomp her fucking face in
>>
File: 1490656579664.png (1MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490656579664.png
1MB, 1440x1080px
>girl doesn't want baby
>*aborts*

>guy doesn't want baby
>*pays child support or imprisonment*
>>
>>35859844

But if we judge the value of life on a fetus, then it is immoral to chop down a tree, it is immoral to eat meat, it is immoral to ejaculate outside of a womb and it is immiral to prevent any life from prospering.

Reality is neither fair nor moral. What is trully inmoral is to be sexually irresponsible as it increases chances of unwanted pregnancy and spread of sexually transmitted diseases. If you want to fix a problem, fix it at tge source: Better sexual education and sensibilisation, better help for parents raising their kids, etc.

Another naive conception of the church to think that preventing abortion fix all surrounding problems and creates no new one. By making sure society is both well educated AND comfortable with sexuality both personal and external, you minimize all sexually relating issues in society. Abstinence and policing has NEVER worked and is why these methods are slowly fading to nothingness. Tge more you prevent people from having sex, the more sex they'll have, so if you still have a problem with people having too much sex for your own taste, educate them on the reality of sex, that's it's natural and that there should be no shame in it. Way less people will slut around to find their sexual identity and people might commit more to a person rather than go around town.

Of course you can never eliminate sluts completely, but you have to understand that most sexually irresponsible people are either very poor, very poorly educated or coming from an extremely restrictive environment. This shit has to stop.

If all you care about is stopping abortion, you don't fix the problem of unwanted pregnancy and you enable the likes of crack babies and other unfortunate birth in poiror environment. In this srnse YOU are less morally righteous than people who abort their kids.
>>
File: 1490596638964.jpg (47KB, 529x502px) Image search: [Google]
1490596638964.jpg
47KB, 529x502px
Sexual responsibility is the proper form of planned parenthood. Abortions should be available but discouraged. Young people should be educated on sexual responsibility. Slut-shaming should be upheld for both women and men.

Casual sex outside of monogamous relationships is degenerate, you don't even have to be religious person to see the truth in this. Couples should always use contraceptives unless they can legitimately see themselves getting married and raising a kid together.

These are the most rational positions on the matter, feel free to debate me.
>>
Why does it matter if a fetus dies?
>>
>>35856746
Good.
Scum that copulates needs punishment.
>>
>>35860930
>But if we judge the value of life on a fetus, then it is immoral to chop down a tree, it is immoral to eat meat, it is immoral to ejaculate outside of a womb and it is immiral to prevent any life from prospering.

Not him but I disagree. Your hidden premise is that all forms of life are equally valuable. Obviously human life is the most valuable because we are superior animals and can control the plants.
>>
I have problems with women who can just get an abortion willy nilly. Those women in particular deserve to be sterilised.
>>
>>35856136
I don't get why conservatives hate abortion. It kills poor and black fetuses the most.
>>
>>35856380
Sperm dies and is constantly replenished anyway, inside or outside your body.
>>
*cums inside*

Uhmmm, sorry sweetie but it's my body my rules hun :-)
>>
>>35861259
I think you mean "I don't get why liberals love abortion". Conservatives don't actively reject poor and black people, whereas liberals encourage the death of their future bases they plan to pander to.
>>
>>35857501
you shouldve been aborted desu
>>
File: 1431370449467.jpg (42KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1431370449467.jpg
42KB, 400x462px
>being anti abortion
>not being anti natalist
I bet you're also against euthanasia.
>>
>>35862107
These faggots don't give a shit about the babies life. They just hate the idea of women being able to avoid raising a child after having sex.
>>
>>35856136
What's ur point?!?? If I ever bust a nut in some ratchet ass ho I better have the option of getting rid of it
>>
>>35861319

fetuses die as soon you take out of your body like sperm and is replenished.
>>
>>35860411

OP is a butthurt roastie
>>
>>35856944
>>35859905
walked right into that one anon
>>
Humans are literally worse than xenomorphs.
>>
>>35858033

I know I have an opinion about murdering children. It's wrong and these 'mothers' are going to hell. What I don't get is all these sluts thinking murder is totally OK because
>lol fuckit yolo

If abortion is to be allowed it should only be done with a hysterectomy, bilateral salpingo-oopherectomy, and clitoridectomy. No exceptions. Even considering an abort shows that she is less than human, and for this reason she does not deserve those organs.
>>
>>35859660
>jews=human
>>
>>35860930
Doesn't the fetus have a full set of human DNA while sperm doesn't? Sincere question out of curiosity.
>>
>>35860930

How the fuck do you ejaculate into a womb? You watch too much hentai.

Its curious you use ejaculation outside of a womb as an example and not menstruating.
>>
I would absolutely destroy me if I was married and my wife aborted our child.

Just thinking about it feels awful.
>>
>>35856822
For anyone cruising through this thread, tax dollars didn't fund abortions :)
>>
*Kills milkman*
My body my rules
>>
File: dats.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
dats.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>35860930
This is a good ass post my guy
>>
>>35856136
Its not murder if its trespassing
>>
>denying a potential entity the right to experience life, regardless of quality, and decide for itself if it's worth it
>pretending foster homes are somehow worse than never living at all
>literally destroying something's one chance ever to exist, merely for the sake of convenience
>pretending this is a morally condoneable line of thought
>pretending you have to be religious or anti-woman to condemn it

Really hate you faggots
>>
>>35860930
>implying crack babies are worse than dead babies

I'm more in favor of forced sterilization, it's morally acceptable and solves so many problems.
>inb4 muh body
You're dumb roasties that don't want babies anyway.

Outlaw natural births until all the existing babbies have been adopted.
>>
>>35862699
Tax money subsidises abortion, especially from state level.
It is a small amount of them, but it does pay for some, despite Hyde.

It also funds the facilities that facilitate abortion.
>>
>>35856136
>Takes your money for the next 18 years
My body my rules anon, you don't get a say or any reproductive rights
>>
>>35862818
>trespassing
>you brought the baby there
>trespassing
>TRESSPASSING

B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but muh r-r-r-r-rape

Analogous to:
>kidnap a child, bring them onto someone else's private property against their will
>private property owner knows they were brought there forcefully
>shoots them anyway instead of trying to help

Retards everywhere
>>
>>35856136
*Drafts you into the army*
Your body, the government's rules :)
>>
File: 1469364697739.jpg (280KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1469364697739.jpg
280KB, 1067x1600px
>>35862614

In most cases. It can have chromosomal abnormalities but they usually aren't viable enough to make it to the embryo stage, of the few that do many won't survive to term. Short of your weird ones like trisomy 21or klinefelters even if they do make it to term they have drastically shortened lifespans.

The gametes come together(fertilization) to make a single called embryo which is a zygote. At this point it should have a full set of human DNA. This is where the idea of life beginning at conception. There's a lot more steps between fertilization and fetus, but that's interesting to autists. A fetus is the human childlife stage after the embryonic stage, or 8 weeks old.
>>
>>35856380
>sperm is a human
Typical robot educatiom
>>
>>35862924
Adoption?

You can't ironically say "my body my rules" and "reproductive rights in the same sentence. Unless you're trying to weaken your own point.

The morality of having to providing for a child does not affect the morality of destroying a fetus. They are two different issues. Directly correlated, yes, but on moral and philosophical terms, unconnected.
>>
>>35862457
damn you sound mad bro, you mad bro?

oregano
>>
I honestly don't give a fuck if women go and kill their babies. but if they do they shouldn't go around pretending to have morals saying other things are good or bad. If you are fine with killing babies you should be fine with murderers, rapists, etc. anything else is hypocritical bullshit created by society to protect women
>>
>>35862987
My point is that men have 0 say in anything
>Keep your legs shut
Is not considered a valid argument but
>Keep it in your pants
Is
Women can adopt the baby out, abort, or keep it
The man has to live with and pay for whatever she decides because men are second class citizens
>>
>>35856380
roastie education
>>
>>35859905
life begins at conception
>>
File: poor doggo.jpg (227KB, 731x473px) Image search: [Google]
poor doggo.jpg
227KB, 731x473px
>>35863029

I don't see what appears mad about my post. I'm not mad. Just very saddened that such a horrible thing is allowed to be done and with so much support. I suppose I should be mad, but there's so much fucked up shit going on I simply don't have the energy to be mad anymore. I guess it's like learned helplessness or something. That's another sad thing. Women are murdering their children and I can't even get mad over it.

Just a friendly reminder, don't post meaningless gibberish at the end of your post to evade the robot. It's not worth saying if it gets filtered, and mootbloxing is a bannable offense.
>>
>>35863154
Ah i see, yes that is bullshit.
>women are equal to men
>men must pay for the child because women are incapable of supporting it on their own
>pick one

Thought u were saying something else, friendo
>>
>>35856136
Early term abortions and contraceptives are practically the same thing.
>>
>>35863275
>one destroys an entity with all the capabilities to form even farther
>the other is just a wall blocking some cells from hugging
>>
>>35856136
>Kills baby
Its a fetus and good riddance. One less problem to worry about a single kid being raised by a single mom who needs my tax dollars to raise the little shit so he can get his free shelter, healthcare, food, both in prison and out.
Supporting abortion is literally cheaper then making her raise the kid. It makes economic sense.
>>
>>35863306
Spermicide and morning after pills do the same thing.
>>
>>35862957
Not every country has the draft
>>
>>35859905
When does a fetus become a human?
>>
>>35862945
He was joking, you autist.
>>
>>35856136
>another normie is killed
good!
>>
>>35862884
This, the right to have a family is one of the dumbest things. You need a license to drive a car, but not one to prove you're able to raise the future generations of society. Shit's weird to me.
>>
>>35863423
>When does a fetus become a human?
fetuses are humans, but that doesn't mean we should treat them as living human beings
dead bodies are human and so are people on life support, that doesn't mean we shouldn't let people who have to take care of those things not take care of them in the ways that benefit them the most
>>
>>35863423
it is a human
>>
>>35863310
False. Abortions result in extreme moral hazard. It encourages people at act recklessly. Outlawing them would actually be better for society, as people would take using condoms and birth control more seriously. A condom is much cheaper than the cost of an abortion
>>
>>35863275
>>35863348
They are nothing like each other.

Early term abortion is using a drug which destroys the tissue of the child, they use the same drug that is used for chemotherapy because it is so toxic to rapidly dividing cells. Kind of a big middle finger to God and the unborn when you think of it that way. Treating human life the same way as a cancerous tumor.
Spermicide, as the name suggests, kills sperm by rupturing the cell membrane.
Morning after pill does not prevent fertilization, it blocks adhesion of the child to the womb.
Barrier contraceptives do not allow semen to go beyond the cervix, and is often used alongside spermicide.
Hormonal contraceptives prevent ovulation or thicken cervical mucus to the point that sperm cannot go beyond the os.

As you can see these are all extremely different mechanisms. Do you not understand what different and same mean, or do you think these things are literally all the exact same?
>>
>>35863348
If they've haven't formed I'm fine with it,

If it's just a tiny tiny tiny bundle of cells I am absolutely against it, but I can forgive people who are for it.
Still grinds me up
>>
File: 1421868290544.jpg (40KB, 418x501px) Image search: [Google]
1421868290544.jpg
40KB, 418x501px
>tfw abortion fetish
anyone else?
>>
>>35862945
There are still people on this site that don't understand irony.
>>
>>35863437
I don't think so desu

Desdessesdesdesdesu
>>
>>35863531
>brings up god in abortion thread
Gtfo

(I agree with you but even mentioning god is a surefire way to ruin these discussions)
>>
>>35863493

I can't imagine the clusterfuck that is your stream of consciousness. Equating a fetus to a cadaver is just bizarre. It's inaccurate to use the word care the way you did as well. Neither the definition or it's connotation are congruent with your usage. Abortion does not take care of the life that is terminated, it ends it. People on life support should be taken care of in the way that benefits them most, but I don't think that's what you meant. I've seen some recoveries that are nothing short of miraculous. Words I said have been repeated back to me by someone I honestly believed was dead, verbatim. I always give the highest level of care possible to anyone no matter how dead they look. The line between life and death is a lot blurrier than most realize. Even when they are dead they still need care, because they can continue to live on through another person, even after they have transitioned.

I hope you're an organ donor by the way. It really makes a huge difference in someone's life. In fact, it makes the difference in their life.The difference between life and death.
>>
>>35863634

It wasn't an unintentional slip. I do believe in God, but I included that part for selfish reasons. I like to stir shit up.

I know I'm right either way, and I know most people who support abortion are fedora. It just makes the discussion more exciting, provided they can focus on facts and not spill their tips all over the place. Sometimes they manage to put together an argument alongside their vitriol, and I respond in kind. It's fun to tell someone they are wrong, and exactly how they are wrong. It's even more fun if you call them a faggot immediately afterwards.
>>
>>35861565
Republicans certainly do actively reject those people. And liberals are for abortions because they don't want to be burdened with a kid if they accidentally get pregnant. They care more about what's right than winning elections.
>>
>>35863571
Sounds more like your own upbringing than anything else.
>>
>>35863918
republicans are against abortions because they get angry when theres a birthdecline and there aren't enough wageslaves for them.
>>
>>35856136
rofl i was actually tilted by the little smiley face at the end
>>
>>35864044
Wrong. They get pissed because their tax dollars go to this crap, because the people who get abortions are the same people who lack the self control to save money
>>
IDC about abortion but I think it's funny when a woman wants to abort it's a "bundle of cells", but if a pregnant woman gets stabbed in the stomach the law charges the stabber as killing a "baby". Which is it faggots?
>>
>>35863604
u absolute madmon
>>
>>35863499
I know, but I'd like to hear their justification as to why it's not.

2bh I'd have much more respect for the pro-abortion crowd if they would at least admit they are okay with killing a human because it's convenient to do so.
>>
File: 1224209852735.jpg (16KB, 450x342px) Image search: [Google]
1224209852735.jpg
16KB, 450x342px
>>35863918
>>35864044

Republicans are against abortions because it's the one issue you have to be right on to get the Evangelical vote. Say you're against abortions and Planned Parenthood and you got 'em, no matter how many poor people you shit on or how many affairs you have. They are single issue voters.

Christians are against abortions because the bible says to be fruitful and multiply, and that life begins at the moment of conception. Which not all religions do; Muslims for instance believe that life begins 80 days after conception. This is also why Christians are against condoms, the pill and all other forms of contraception, they think sex should be purely for the purpose of procreation and that you should refrain from it at any other time because reasons. They also think you should have to abide by this even if you're not Christian, hence the voting.

Side note, the only things that are proven to reduce the incidence of abortions are sex education and easy access contraceptives, because they prevent the abortion dilemma from happening to women in the first place, especially young ones. But because Christians are slaves to a book written by first century peasants and Iron Age savages, they can't take these two rational steps to preventing all this child murder they're supposedly worried about.

If you take this in the context of the general lack of concern for the single, welfare-dependent mothers and legions of orphans that often result from unplanned children, though, it becomes clear that the bible and baby murder stuff is mostly rationalization and that the real goal is just to punish women for having sex outside of marriage because that's taboo and who cares about the societal implications.
>>
>>35864387
Only the hard-core Christians are against contraceptives.

Most Christians don't care about condom use.
>>
>>35856196
Lmao I am. Knocked my gf up, she's pro choice, I'm pro life

She hasn't hangered the fucker yet but things aren't looking good for anon jr
>>
>>35864476
>she's pro choice,

jews did this
>>
>>35856136
its literally a cluster of cells, even at 6 months. no one gives a shit about it.
>>
>>35864496
you're literally a cluster of cells and no one gives a shit about you
>>
>>35864443
Every Catholic has to believe that though, it's literally a core tenet of the faith.

This is why there are jokes about Irish amd Mexican families being so big.
>>
File: Capture.png (252KB, 1534x1475px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
252KB, 1534x1475px
>>35864387
>the only things that are proven to reduce the incidence of abortions are sex education and easy access contraceptives

The amount of sex education and easy access to contraceptives has increased greatly in the last few decades in the UK, but we haven't seen much of a change in the rate of teenage pregnancies and abortions.

In fact, the rate of abortions in the UK has increase dramatically in the last 50 years or so, probably because society has become more promiscuous.

Demonising extramarital sex is much more effective at preventing abortion.
>>
>>35861073
i know someone who works at a planned parenthood. seriously, its an evil place that need to be shut down. they actively encourage abortions, because thats where most of their money comes from. if you want to discuss alternative options, they try to discourage you or tell you to go somewhere else.
>>
>>35864443

Individual Christians in developed countries will use it because they don't really care what their pastor thinks about most things, being basically secularists who believe in heaven and like celebrating Christian holidays. They'll sit quietly while their institution preaches the evil of contraception and sex education, though.
>>
>>35856136
she has every right to and you know it
>>
>>35864615
This is definitely true, my grandma took me to church where they were bashing contraceptives then she told me to wear a condom the same day.
>>
File: 1461618511713.jpg (35KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1461618511713.jpg
35KB, 535x577px
>>35856380
>tfw did nofap for a year and now I have a three-month-old baby
I CAN'T BELIEVE I FELL FOR THE MEME
>>
>>35864811
Holy shit, what the fuck??? fuck fuck fuck fuck
>>
y'all only care about the baby til it comes out a girl then you wanna kill it anyway why not do it ahead of time babies suck
>>
>>35864811
I did nofap for 2 weeks but it was because I masturbated prone since I was nine and couldn't cum any other way.
>>
>>35856380

>life doesn't begin until birth!
>life begins at ejaculation!
Pick one, RIDF
>>
Most unwanted pregnancies are from low IQ roasties, poorfags, or and/or shitskins.

Why would you want them burdening our already overtaxed system and/or risking the chance to create another being as unhappy as you?

basic logic herr desu
>>
>>35864934
>Why would you want them burdening our already overtaxed system and/or risking the chance to create another being as unhappy as you?

To make women suffer
>>
File: pep16.png (136KB, 377x301px) Image search: [Google]
pep16.png
136KB, 377x301px
>>35864934
STERILIZE EVERYONE WITH AN IQ BELOW 90, SAVE THE PLANET!
>>
>>35864934
But women dont deserve rights, if you allow them to have abortions whenever they want, they feel empowered
>>
>>35864949
Yeah but you suffer as well, dumbass
>>
>>35865004
>Yeah but you suffer as well, dumbass

don't care
>>
>>35864476
>Lmao I am. Knocked my gf up
HUR HUR LMAO I WASTE MY TIME ON A FROG POSTING SITE EVEN THO I HAVE REGULAR SEX WITH A FEMALE

I feel sorry for u
>>
>>35856775
H-hot
More bondage please?
>>
Abortion is murder, there's no way around it. If you draw the line anywhere but at conception, you get into murky territory regarding the living.
But the argument about abortion was lost when liberals made the debate about choice as opposed to morality. Nowadays the frame of the discussion has moved so far that even suggesting that there's a moral problem with abortion makes you a target of ridicule.

Also on a slightly unrelated note, "disregard for the basic value of human life" as shown with abortions is like the prime aspect of every dystopian vision of the future. So on that ground alone one should oppose it.
>>
>>35864547

Can't say I'm surprised Britbongs are hurfing and durfing around no matter how much help they get. Here in the US, we've steadily declined our abortion rate in spite of an increasingly liberal society because we've given ourselves more sex education and more easy contraceptives. Being a very Christian place it's not like we haven't tried abstinence only, it just doesn't work as well.
http://www.vox.com/identities/2017/1/18/14296532/abortion-rate-lowest-ever-because-birth-control
>>
File: leviathan-hobbes.jpg (54KB, 350x280px) Image search: [Google]
leviathan-hobbes.jpg
54KB, 350x280px
>>35856476
>I don't want to control women's bodies

You think they have or can have control?

Women are sex and nature personified, whether you like it or not some man (alpha male) or some institution (religion/government) will always have control over a woman.

Womens liberation was about taking control away from the average biological man and giving it to the state, the institution which all biological men must adhere to like beta males.
>>
File: hydecontrol.png (56KB, 396x243px) Image search: [Google]
hydecontrol.png
56KB, 396x243px
>>35864988
How about just legalize abortion purely for the first trimester so we don't actually kill babies. I also think it should be an encouraged choice to abort your kid if it's retarded.
>>
>>35865128
>>35864934
Morality shouldn't bow down to convenience.
>>
File: Capture.png (553KB, 403x538px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
553KB, 403x538px
>>35861073
>feel free to debate me.
>>
File: audism.png (39KB, 261x358px) Image search: [Google]
audism.png
39KB, 261x358px
>>35865180
Is thinning out the herd of tards to breed a more pure race not the better thing to do? All they are good for is causing more work for people and causing more problems
>>
>>35865253
That's the thing with morals, if you only have them when they're convenient you don't have them at all.
>>
>>35865272
Is the point of being moral not to help others by making things more convenient for everyone?
>>
>>35865292
>Is the point of being moral not to help others by making things more convenient for everyone?

correct
>>
>>35865292
No, morals are and end in itself.
>>
>>35856136
let's play the SS game, lads.
Singles = German soldier.
Dubs = Jew.
Trips = SS officer.
Quads = ReichsMarschall.
Quints = Hitler.

Dubs gets rare pepe btw :D
>>
>>35865343
Morals are subjective, it's pretty simple
>>
File: abortion_stats.png (67KB, 455x501px) Image search: [Google]
abortion_stats.png
67KB, 455x501px
>>35864934

Cuckservatives need to get over themselves and allow the liberal genocide on minorities to continue at full speed
>>
File: Hitler-chan.jpg (191KB, 780x1109px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler-chan.jpg
191KB, 780x1109px
>>35865359
At LEAST an officer.
>>
Kek kill whatever the fuck you want bitch
Ignore the b8 lads and post them gets
The first one to get will win a rare pepe
>>
>>35865359
ORIGINAL UBERROLL
THEFIRERISES
>>
>>35865359
RRRRRrolll I always wanted to be Hitler
Plz let my dream come true Kek mighty Kek
>>
YOU DONT GET TO BRING FRIENDS
THEFIRERISES
>>
>>35860162
Who said I'd stop there?
>>
File: dgfdgdsfgdfs.jpg (57KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
dgfdgdsfgdfs.jpg
57KB, 604x604px
>>35865522
YOU GOT DUBS.
CONGRATS!
>>
>>35863604
>tfw no abortion porn
also, watch "a siberian film" or something like that, don't know the exact name
>>
>>35865569
That's not rare you stupid fuck
>>
>>35864811
kekokeko
>>
>>35865611
>don't know the exact name
A Serbian Film.
>>
File: f5e.jpg (31KB, 600x702px) Image search: [Google]
f5e.jpg
31KB, 600x702px
>>35865649
Here?
originalio
>>
>>35856136
i dont care about normies
>>
>>35862895

Ok anon, since we're playing the money game. What is more costly, tax dollars for one procedure, or having to raise and feed and educate and literally take care of her kid for her? It's more burdensome to everyone involved if you have to do that, paying for her kid's entire life. You could get a woman an abortion every month of the year if you wanted to and it probably wouldn't come to 1/100th of what it takes the state to raise her kids for her, since you know that's exactly what would end up happening anyway if she didn't have the abortion in the first place. At least her shitty decision isn't compounded by making everyone else suffer to raise her bratty shitty kid.
>>
>>35856136
>smart enough to know you won't be able raise a child properly
>not killing the baby
>said baby grows up autistic and extra virgin
>the baby ends up dying either seppuke or a terminal stage r9k shitposter alone and miserable
>>
>>35856136
Do you seriously think you're going to get /r9k/ boohooing about the sanctity of an unborn fetus's existence? Oh no, a child's not going to have to grow up with parents who didn't want it to exist. The net amount of suffering occurring across the human race was marginally decreased, how awful!

Fuck, a lot of people on this board probably wish their parents had made that choice with them.
>>
File: 1490596211660.jpg (80KB, 692x577px) Image search: [Google]
1490596211660.jpg
80KB, 692x577px
>>35857501
While in that scenario she is an absolute human garbage for getting knocked up like a retard, abortion is a good choice here, otherwise there would be yet another kid growing up in a shit life, poor and raised by single mother who is also a retard so she would do even more retarded decisions while raising the kid.
>>
File: 1489290240049.jpg (12KB, 541x395px) Image search: [Google]
1489290240049.jpg
12KB, 541x395px
>>35865483
>>726790894

>Be SS officer
>Catch this pretty jewess and her family trying to escape the border.
>"Search her" in front of her family
>Take her into a private room
>Tell her that she and her family can leave if she sucks your cock.
>Start off gentle then ram it into her uvula and hold it in until she vomits.
>Make that degenerate slop up her own puke like the nasty trash she is.
>Kick her in stomach, bend her over fuck her hard in the ass until she bleeds.
>Then deflower her as our god given right as a superior Aryan man.
>Cum all over her face.
>Let your men have a go at her.
>Return her bow legged still partially naked and tears streaming down her cum covered face to her horrified and terrified family. Escort her with your arm around hers like a mock gentleman.
>Send them all to the camps for the lulz anyway.

Welp, off to the raceplay threads
>>
>>35866452

This. I'd never tell my mom that though, anytime I ever bring up something shitty dad did she always gets this look of 'how could ^^^^^^^^^I YOUR MOTHER*********** have done ANYTHING wrong!?!?!?!' and most roasties have this exact mindset. Somehow something that someone else did that you mention in between all the bitching she does about said person is her fault and how dare you imply she ever did anything bad decision wise.
>>
>>35856136
>roastie talks about killing fucking BABIES like it's nothing

This is all the proof you need my robots.
Women are selfish sociopaths who want to live their degenerate lives without any consequences.
>>
*gets drunk*
*has sex with a drunk guy*
*regrets it the next day*
*sends guy to jail for 13 years*
My body my rules
>>
>>35868189
kind of like filthy NEETs in all honesty until their parents die
>>
>>35868239
actually if both are drunk it's mutual rape, that's why we need sharia law
>>
>>35856136
I honestly would instantly dump anyone I found out had an abortion and didn't regret it.
>>
>>35866452
Someone still had to die to prevent the parents from suffering.
All the suffering was experienced by the child.
And don't get me started, if bacteria can feel pain so can a fetus.
>>
>>35868244

NEETs don't have politicians and political organizations fighting for their right to be pieces of shit though
>>
>>35869063
what about /r9k/ or just welfare state in general?
>>
>>35859660
>2017
>he still believes 6 gorillion died in the lolocaust
>>
it's not a baby, it's a bunch of cells. who the fuck gives a shit. you jizz five times a day and women have a period per month. it's the same shit.
>>
>>35859660
good thing he didn't set a rule about bit forsaken one's people and commit suicide when shit hits the fan
>>
>>35869506
>2017
>dude lmao holohoaxD
Stop with your normie stale memeshit.
>>
>>35869506
6 millions wouldn't surprise me, the russian and chinese causalities are dis-proportionally high and not even that reported, you'd be pretty surprised how fast people can die in war time
>>
>>35856136
lel'd desu good thread anon fuck women and fuck drumpf
Thread posts: 182
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.