[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucid Dreaming

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_6146.jpg (40KB, 720x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6146.jpg
40KB, 720x460px
You read the title. Why haven't you started lucid dreaming yet ?

>literally the definition of escapism
>you're transported into you're own world where you're practically god
>you can do whatever the fuck you want
>fuck a qt3.14
>fly
>beat the shit out of normies

Last night I had a dream where I was sitting in a secluded forrest with my dream qt gf, under the canopy of shaded trees. I could feel the copse breeze dancing across my face as we just layed down against a tree and cuddled. You're not a robot if you don't do this, no excuses.
>>
because everyone lies and exaggerates about it, like you're doing right now

>DUUUUDE I HAD A LUCID DREAM MAAAN AND I WAS LIKE FLYING WHOAAA AND THEN I FUCKED THIS HOT BAABE
>>
>>35856173
>t. triggered loser who can't lucid dream
Nobody exaggerated shit, you've either never had a lucid dream or don't know how to do it properly. What technique do you use? Some techniques provide more vivid experiences than others.
>>
>>35856349
i want to know the technique for the most vivid dreams, my dreams suck lately. i met a kid while doing community service that was really into this shit, i want to know more
>>
I've started to do reality checks and I've had 2 or 3 lucid dreams so far. One of them was hyper-realistic and fully lucid. Does sound based Pavlov conditioning work with dreams?
>>
File: 1490555307697-g.png (45KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1490555307697-g.png
45KB, 300x300px
True robots can't lucid dream no matter how much they try
>>
File: 1490062211427.jpg (12KB, 471x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490062211427.jpg
12KB, 471x480px
I guess it's story time.
>be me
>be 13 at the time
>hear about lucid dreaming
>think it's the dopest shit
>read up on how to do it
>start keeping a dream journal
>do this religiously for a bit
>something happens and I stop for a bit
>try to go back to it
>can no longer dream at all
>period
>sleep is merely a transition to morning
>no more restful sleeps
>no more dreams
>just sadness
>>
>>35855926
I used to try Lucid Dreaming, but mostly because every guide says "be careful or you might end up falling asleep!" and I have trouble sleeping (sometimes I take 4 hours or more to fall asleep).

It didn't work. I didn't fall asleep. Also, trying to clear my head actually makes it even harder to sleep.

I've been taking some medication to help sleep and what I've been noticing is that to fall asleep I need to do the exact opposite of clearing my mind, which is to just have so many random thoughts that I can't even track all them. Then I fall asleep. Unfortunately, I can't do that on demand, thankfully the medicine helps.

Either way, I don't see the need to control your dreams. I feel they are fun enough left as they are, they don't have to be used as masturbatory aid. Dreaming about sharks in pools that swim through plumbing is fun.

I could do without the dreams about walking for a week, though.
>>
Oh man when I lucid dreamed I would try my hardest to do the WILD method. Shit was scary as fuck. Now I just take diphenhydramine and that creates a lucid dream atmosphere for me
>>
>>35855926
I did it on accident couple of times. Feels good, but I personally just prefer normal dreams because they are more "wild" and creative.
>>
File: 1464455846595.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1464455846595.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>>35855926
>tfw only get nightmares
>>
>>35855926
I have tried soooooo hard, but no matter what I do I cant do it.
>>
>>35855926
Besides the considerable risk of soul-destroying sleep paralysis? I sleep to rest and refresh myself. Not awaken to find myself locked in a nightmare of pure animal terror until my brain works out how to wake up
>>
>>35857344
>Being this much of a pussy
You can't move for a minute, are you a fucking woman or something?
>>
>>35857344
>soul-destroying sleep paralysis
Placebo effect is one of the biggest factors in sleep paralysis. If you tell yourself it's bad it's going to be bad. If you tell yourself there's a cute chick lying on you or something you're going to feel just that.
t. had sleep paralysis a few times
>>
>>35855926
Because they are unstable as fuck for me to bother trying to improve it, I hate having to concentrate/medidate/whatever, someone just invent proper VR already, please.
>>
>When you have a work dream but realize youre dreaming so you get to tell all the customers to fuck off
>>
>>35857379
>implying a minute can't be devastating to your well-being

I've heard enough things over the years. Stories of people trapped inside their own immobile meat for a good deal longer then one or two minutes. Wild tails of nightmarish imagery and the like, terrifying figures crouched on your chest and the eyes of dread you cannot look away from. Lucid dreaming is a wonderful thing and you can go forever without blundering into the other side. But like how one bad trip can fuck you up so to can sleep paralysis
>>
>>35857453
Just close your eyes nigga like what the fuck
>>
>>35857400
I want to believe you and your dubs Kek's repeating digits is a higher-level wizard spell after all
>>
>>35855926
I can't. I've tried many times, but I can't.
>>
File: 1456545987588.jpg (209KB, 624x480px) Image search: [Google]
1456545987588.jpg
209KB, 624x480px
>tfw meds suppressed my dreams
>only got nightmares after stopping meds
>started listening to music to suppress my dreams again
>it worked perfectly
>simply lie down, fall asleep, wake up
>4 days ago, forgot to turn on music
>dream
>slow walk in a weird jumbled version of my town while holding hands with a qt
>wake up
>tfw
>>
File: 1489701446141.jpg (12KB, 315x310px) Image search: [Google]
1489701446141.jpg
12KB, 315x310px
>>35855926
>tfw dreamed of electric sheep
Anyone else know this feel?
>>
I managed to induce some lucid dreams but they were very disappointing. I would realize they were dreams, and still have very little control over them which made them more of nightmares.

Eventually they were unpleasant enough and I was so convinced I wasn't making progress and I gave up. Strangely, I rarely dream at all now.

I'm sure they're fun for people who can manage to get a grip on themselves.
>>
>>35855926
>be dreaming
>be in class, doing test
>I have the headphones on
>teacher comes, looks at me and walks slowly with a psycho gaze
>"Ok calm down, I know this is a dream"
>look at my hand, 1 2 3 4
>FIVE FUCKING FINGERS
>"Fuck you dream!"
>tries to shoot flame from hands
>it all get's blurry as fuck
>brush my hands saying INCREASING LUCIDITY like a retard
>wake up
Oh well.
>>
>>35855926

>have lucid dream
>try to hug qt
>she wiggles away/transforms into some gnarly dude
>try to have sex
>same thing happens or just instantly wake up

It's like GTA4 where you had to first find that nice comet car in a back garage somewhere before it started spawning on the streets. You have to "unlock" certain stuff in real life before you can lucid dream about it. No way out folks.
>>
>>35857925
Try pinching your nose and trying to breathe through it, pleb
>>
File: 1488137165199.jpg (67KB, 410x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488137165199.jpg
67KB, 410x500px
>>35855926

Another war dream

>Be me
>German pilot
>The US army is attacking our base
>I run to a Horten X plane
>Take off
>Fly over the enemy, drop some bombs, crash the plane in some trees, die
>Appear again in the battlefield, now as US tank commander
>Tank break through the left flank
>Realise that i'm on dream
>FUCK, i'm on dream, this is not real, it's a dream
>I take over the dream, i jump off the tank
>It's action time
>I can create my own attack
>I go to storage shed, found some boxes, forcedly found a M1 Carbine without ammo, MP40 with a broken stock and a couple of grenades
>I advance deep into the enemy line
>Found a Aircraft shed with a second floor
>I go there, climb the stair, found a sniper
>Kill it
>Wait until the reinforcement
>I spawn some german soldiers to attack the US soldier
>Watch the massacre
>Start throwing grenades everywhere and start shooting my MP40
>The recoil, the heat, explosions, the sound of the plane's engine and tank's engine, all look so real
>Wake up happy

I love these kind of dream
>>
>>35857568
what meds stop your dreams?
>>
>>35858732
dunno, antidepressants
they also broke my dick
>>
>>35858811
That sucks.
I bet plenty of roasties would've loved to ride your BBC
>>
>>35857606
i get it. because you're a robot. very funny, anon.
>>
>tfw sometimes can lucid dream but only for a few seconds before I get too tired to keep it up
>tfw when I am lucid, I can't control reality but instead become retardedly slow inside my dream

>>35858811
>not even knowing what your meds are
I've had 8 doctors try to put me on hormones and turn me into their catboy sex slave, you should really read what's on the bottle and do your research before you blindly trust those slimy fucks

>>35858833
this is the kind of filler response that seems normal in context but upon closer inspection makes zero sense that I get when I have dream conversations
Are you a retarded dream NPC that can only mimic speech, anon?
>>
File: 1407613435754.png (103KB, 300x273px) Image search: [Google]
1407613435754.png
103KB, 300x273px
>Get in lucid dream
>Remember reading some shit where if you close your eyes, think of a person to be near you, then he will appear behind a door.
>Coincindentally there's a door in front of me
>do that with imagining my oneitis
>Open the door
>No one there
>>
>>35858950
lol rekt

you must not be ready to allow yourself to confront them. afraid of rejection or being vulnerable?
not trying to be an armchair psych retard, genuinely curious why and how dreams seem to betray your subconscious deeper meanings and beliefs in examples like these
>>
>>35858929
I wasn't talking to you.
You wouldn't understand.
>>
>>35856376
Using Noopept can trigger LD, but I get Nightmares for some reason when I take it.
>>
>>35859275
have you tried combining it with melatonin
>>
>>35859292
No, did you? My dreams on Noopept were especially wild/scary on 30mg insufflated noopy and working out right before going to bed. I might try melatonin, should improve my sleep... well, it can't get much worse, I guess.
>>
>>35859394
I'm planning on it, and also adding silene undulata to the mix. I worry I won't wake up
>>
Don't start it, you will wake up and feel like shit, because the dream life is so good compared to your shitty actual life. I deleted my dream journal and started smoking weed occasionally just to stop it. Sometimes I was able to get multiple LDs a night.
>>
>>35859122
I've no clue. I tried multiple things when achieving lucid dreams. Ofc one of the things I tried was flying (didn't work). Then I tried to stop time, also didn't work. I tried going for round 2 with the oneitis and imagining she's behind me, then turn around and she still wasn't there.
>afraid of rejection or being vulnerable?
She's long gone by now, so I've nothing to fear when it comes to her
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.