[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So when did it become cool to hate Anime?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10

File: laDWKwl.jpg (29KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
laDWKwl.jpg
29KB, 500x343px
So why the hate? When did it become normal to hate anime? It seems like most of you still talk about/watch it. And you also use anime reaction images, so I guess you can't hate it that much right?

Is it just a bunch of losers who blame anime for their lack of success in life?

Is it people from /pol saying "anime is degeneracy"?

Are you someone who legitimately hates anime? If so why? Is it pic related?
>>
>>35855147
It became cool when normies flooded the site and started imposing their normie tastes, compounded with the fact that being passionate about anything or having any strong opinions whatsoever is considered anything from uncool to problematic nowadays. Modern teens are desperate to find a way to rebel against the old conservatives while also rebelling against their lukewarm liberal parents who watched Cowboy Bebop and don't have strong feelings about religion but don't go to church out of laziness.
>>
>>35855147

I hate anime not because it's cool to hate anime but because anime is shit

If bronys are faggots for watching little girl cartoons and living a generally autistic lifestyle so are weebs
>>
I doubt she ever said that. Those people would never say anything like "corrupting teenagers".
>>
File: Shamo_book_01_08_cover.jpg (10KB, 337x238px) Image search: [Google]
Shamo_book_01_08_cover.jpg
10KB, 337x238px
I read only the good manga/anime.
>>
Dec 7th 1941
>>
It's never been cool to hate anime anywhere aside from a few select circles infested by 14-year-olds. On the other hand, anime's never been cool to like either, because of the strong association with being a loser virgin. Which is entirely appropriate, and I say this as someone who definitely does like anime.
>>
File: Freesia.jpg (290KB, 1739x1271px) Image search: [Google]
Freesia.jpg
290KB, 1739x1271px
What do you think about this crazy manga? It's one of the most brutal stuff I've ever seen!
>>
>>35855282
yeah, im calling bullshit on this one. "anime" is too broad a term to attack like that also.
>>
>>35855147
>Caters to perverts and losers

Looks like she know your game /r9k/
>>
>>35855265
t. Buttmad brony fag
>>
more like anime deifies women
>>
File: gettinglewd.png (146KB, 299x343px) Image search: [Google]
gettinglewd.png
146KB, 299x343px
>>35855147
It makes me really happy that she's upset and can't do anything about it.
>>
>>35855265
>Weeb
>Misusing a word on the site where it was coined
Sasuga normalfags
>>
File: pepe horny.png (84KB, 706x680px)
pepe horny.png
84KB, 706x680px
>>35855429
To our goddesses, M'ladys!
>>
It's just that the current internet "culture", enforced by 13yo redditors, 9gaggers and twitch chat users, is that liking anything remotely Japanese makes you a weeaboo, even though that is far far away from the original meaning of the word. Sadly, these preteen retards have infested 4chan, too.
>>
It never became cool and a feminist is about the most uncool lame loser thing a girl can become. that's it no more discussion to be had here
>>
Luckily nips aren't intimidated by western feminism so they won't give two shits about whores like Anita crying about anime
>>
I stopped watching and starting hating it only because I was tired of the fans, but also because the desu desu waifu shit is everywhere and also naruto ended
>>
>>35855351
>On the other hand, anime's never been cool to like either, because of the strong association with being a loser virgin.
I can confirm this, 2D girls make me feel a little bit better.
>>
>>35855523
I lost interest when 99% of anime became about trying to get the viewers to buy merchandise and jack off to another bland copypasted high school moeblob. If an anime has teenage girls, it automatically goes into the trash.
>>
>>35855147
I find this really funny. If anime is currupting Japan's youth, then their rape statistics must be pretty high, right?
>>
File: Randy.jpg (33KB, 329x399px) Image search: [Google]
Randy.jpg
33KB, 329x399px
>>35855147
did she actually tweet that? It seems almost like a parody of herself
>>
>>35855523
Naruto was a garbage show and the source of a huge chunk of American otaku autism
>>
File: try some more faggot.jpg (209KB, 756x1100px) Image search: [Google]
try some more faggot.jpg
209KB, 756x1100px
>>35855147
This ain't the real Anita, right? This is copypasta I'm sure.
>>
>>35855147
Anime fans are autistic, though they're no worse than obsessive fans of everything else. I think it just goes well with the stereotype that American teenagers think they're cultural experts and arrogantly believe they know everything about a culture through their cartoons.

Oh, also pedophilia. No one likes pedophiles.
>>
Ironically it's actually because /pol/-tier right wingers on twitter never shut up about anime.
>>
>>35855660
Ok Anita.
>>
File: class act lil doggo.jpg (180KB, 999x1015px) Image search: [Google]
class act lil doggo.jpg
180KB, 999x1015px
It's never been cool to like anime what the hell are you talking about OP
>>
>>35855676
Not an sjw, cartoons are just a terrible way to learn about a culture.
>>
>>35855392
I liked the part where he fucked his dead girlfriend.
PS: How is this not original???
>>
>>35855689
class act, lil doggo

gdfgd
>>
>>35855580
You sound like a fucking pleb m8
Get sum taste
>>
File: it's an abstract kind of feel.jpg (16KB, 444x434px) Image search: [Google]
it's an abstract kind of feel.jpg
16KB, 444x434px
>>35855689
CLASSU ACTU, kleine Inu.
>>
>ALL COUNTRIES SHOULD CONFORM TO AMERICAN GENDER IDEALS
>MAKE THOSE AFRICAN TRIBAL WOMEN PUT ON BRAS
>THAT ARAB MAN HAS MORE THAN ONE WIFE? ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING
>>
File: dimple sama.jpg (58KB, 722x414px) Image search: [Google]
dimple sama.jpg
58KB, 722x414px
>>35855147
anyone else want to bang Anita? No? Just me? Ok.

[spoilers] I hope she is a switch /[spoilers]
>>
I hate it because it's really gay, has terrible humour, cringy as fuck, etc. And I've never heard of any other feminist complain about it.
>>
>>35855147

Honestly it's neither cool to love anime, nor is it cool to hate it

If you have that much of an opinion about it then you're simply not that cool
>>
I really want anime to be for weirdos again. I hope all these live action anime movies bomb hard. I don't want it to be the new capeshit.
>>
>>35855341

This.

Never fucking forget. Gooks are the enemy. Consuming their "culture" in any form is tantamount to treason and should be treated as such. You're basically pissing on the memory of thousands of brave Americans who gave their lives in the defense of this Great country that day.
>>
>>35855147
Just from personal experience, it's always been cool. I've been made fun of all my life for it.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.