[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why bother anymore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: final1.jpg (95KB, 511x511px) Image search: [Google]
final1.jpg
95KB, 511x511px
Anyone else think about their own death regularly?
>>
I often wonder how I'm going to kill myself when I can no longer be the worthless parasite that I am.

I'm not afraid of death, but some of the suicide methods themselves scare me.
>>
>>35854811
I'm not afraid of death, I just don't want to intentionally kill myself. Just do reckless things looking for a way out...
>>
>>35854856
Which would be intentional... wtf is wrong with me
>>
Think about it every day in passing. It's no big deal, though.
>>
i cant even be bothered to think about my suicide method
>>
Nah it's alright mate. Your life can't be that bad.
I mean, i just went to the lake, and some couple suddenly sat next to me and started fooling around and moaning, so i got embarrassed and left and heard them laugh afterwards. Then on the way back home, i accidently swallowed a bug that flew in my mouth, and i threw up on the ground.
Today is really not my day, but you just keep on paddling you know.
>>
>>35855422
This is such a good short story. I saved it.
It's like you swallowed a bit of Anton Chekov with that bug.
>>
>>35856891
I always hear about Russian literature on 4chan but never got to read any of it. At middle/high school we read a lot of German, French, British, Irish and and a bit of North American literature, but never any Russian.
My favorite short story is "Through the tunnel" by Doris Lessing. It's about a kid diving through a tunnel and almost drowning
>>
>>35857258
I am definitely going to read that. And you should write, but do something else to make money. I would love to read a story or a book you wrote in the style of that post or whatever else you can dream up. I seriously read your post over and over. Very funny and well-written.

I picked Chekov because he's supposed to be the master of the short story.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.