[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+ GENERAL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 19

File: 1358863093-techno-viking.jpg (95KB, 640x579px) Image search: [Google]
1358863093-techno-viking.jpg
95KB, 640x579px
how's life my dudes?
>>
lol its been going pretty bad desu
>>
File: 196139.jpg (42KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
196139.jpg
42KB, 225x350px
>>35853977
>just got fired from a job literally an hour ago
>broke
>unskilled
>shirt
>microdick
>kicked out of military
>fired from burger king
>broken teeth
>cant drive
>is a meme
>cant tie shoes
>legitimately near retarded
>cant swin
>forced to be omega in situations
>put in therapy for pulling a knife to someones throat

Couldnt be better xDDDD
>>
>>35853977
Good since I'm only 22 and there are no Mexicans around.
>>
File: 1461227845010.jpg (161KB, 1890x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1461227845010.jpg
161KB, 1890x1417px
I got drunk watching a movie with my own mother yesterday
>>
>>35853977
13 year olds these days have much more sexual experience than I do and I am running on fumes both wealth and health wise and going to kill myself once they no longer are enough.
>>
>>35854059
>25+ thread
>posting as a 22 year old
kill yourself
>>
>>35854059
Get the fuck out if this thread you little cock sucker. I hope your disgusting whore of a mother gets cancer.
>>
with a gf that i think i love, but she has a whore past, and when i say whore i mean like. whoa boy, she was a fucking whore. i don't know what to do

if i break up with her i doubt i'd find anyone like her, who doesn't have a whore past. i don't really want to risk it because she makes me happy, but like at least 2 times a day for about an hour each time i just get this overwhelming sense of i fucking hate my relationship. i don't fucking know what to do

TL;DR my gf was a fucking whore, and i know she still is
>>
>>35854117
tell stories of how much of a whore your gf was

how dirty of a slut was she?

also do you enjoy being cucked
>>
>>35854117
Get out before you can anon. It will end up destroying you. You'll lose emotionally and financially and she'll just move on to the next guy. Don't try to see the good in her, don't make the same mistakes I did.
>>
File: thumbs-up.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs-up.gif
1MB, 320x240px
27 in a few weeks here.

Some time after June, I might be going homeless. Dad's still recovering from a stroke, so I can't go to him; especially since he lives hours way in the country, and I've neither the means nor the money to get myself there. And because of his current condition, and old age, any stress, according to his doctors, might make his heart go out.

I definitely can't go to my mom and sisters since it's pretty much because of current predicaments with them that I'm even facing homelessness at all. And they're just such incredibly awful people, always have -- even when I was a kid, that I literally am preferring to wander the streets than to put up with them.

I'm also on disability, because I'm deemed "unemployable" by the state due to debilitating mental illnesses (that have also gotten worse with age). Yet what they pay you is nowhere near enough to have your own place.

I also don't have any friends, nor do I want to be a leech to anyone in a state, and situation, I have absolutely no idea when is going to end or get any better (if at all); and leave me unable to make any guarantees or keep any promises. I will be unable to afford college and schooling, again, starting in June.

So all-in-all, it looks like I might be offing myself this summer. Just have to figure out how, since I can't get my hands on a gun.
>>
File: 1390050953428.png (234KB, 1005x594px) Image search: [Google]
1390050953428.png
234KB, 1005x594px
>>35853977
>started a new job today after being a NEET for 2 years
>it's working the night shift in a food warehouse
>pays just above minimum wage
>10 hour shifts, 5 days a week
Doing my best, but I'm not sure how long I can hold out for.
>>
>>35854233
must be hard to do that kind of job after 2 years of neeting. i've worked in a warehouse before, only lasted 2 months before quitting
>>
>>35854215
>I'm also on disability, because I'm deemed "unemployable" by the state due to debilitating mental illnesses (that have also gotten worse with age).
>Yet what they pay you is nowhere near enough to have your own place.

tfw I had a psychiatrist fill out a form saying I'm unemployable due to mental illness but they put me on the lowest tier government bux. You can't do shit with $5000 a year.
>>
>>35854277
How do you get on NEETbux?
>>
>>35854296
I was lucky, I was visiting a psychiatrist and they brought it up, asked if I was getting any government assistance, when I told them I wasn't, they got everything started for me.
>>
>1991
I quit my difficult but fun/rewarding drylining work late last November ever since I've been neeting it up not even on neetbux, I saved up enough buttcoins to do day trading and now I don't need to go outside ever.

Still haven't moved out or had a GF though, maybe one day, heh.

>>35854215
Don't do it we need you anon!

>>35854233
>>35854264
bs you can do it all you gotta do is take it a day at a time, remember try your hardest and save as much money as possible, everyone is counting on you.
>>
>>35854264
>must be hard to do that kind of job after 2 years of neeting.
Yeah, I've literally only done one shift, but my body aches and I went home with a massive headache. I think I'm gonna feel fucked after a couple of weeks.
>>
>>35854233
thats a lot of hours.
whats the hourly rate of pay?
Why night shift? night shift sucks balls.
>>
>>35854277
Don't know if you're in the US, but the maximum they pay you here is $735/mo. And if someone's paying your rent or buying your food, you get less of it. And even with the maximum, you can't do jack shit with it. :(

>>35854296
You just have to be able to prove that you're unable to probably function with basic, every day tasks (ex.: having a job). Luckily when my conditions started to take a turn for the worst, not only were they over a period of over ten years, but placed into my medical records by every doctor I saw in the time being. So the SSA went through the records and made their own judgement. Not only did they take a recommendation from my main doctor to be on it (and honestly -- it was actually his idea to get me on SSI), but they also send you to their own doctors to be evaluated; whom also found that I currently have trouble with the basic functions needed to survive.

But like >>35854337 said, you still have to be pretty lucky.
>>
>>35854423
aquire neet buxx
sell weed or something on the low
lots of profit.
>>
>>35854339
>bs you can do it all you gotta do is take it a day at a time, remember try your hardest and save as much money as possible, everyone is counting on you.
I'm trying. At least it'll motivate me to find a better job so I don't have to do this forever.

>>35854420
It's only 8.50/hour GBP, and it's the only place that would hire me, so I had to take it. I just wanted a comfy night shift job, but it turns out that warehouses at night time are actually very busy places.
>>
>>35854437
Depends on where you live. Selling weed will be illegal and might result in you losing your NEETbux. But you are allowed to have a part time job on social security as long as you make under a certain amount (last I called them -- you're not allowed to have more $2000 on you at any time).
>>
>>35854019
I can relate to many of these but..
>cant tie shoes
That's next level
>>
File: jjdlkgha646.png (355KB, 389x401px) Image search: [Google]
jjdlkgha646.png
355KB, 389x401px
>>35853977
>Moved in with my best friends
>Finally living in Prague, not some 40 minutes in some shitty village
>Doing the same good job for 3 years now
>work 14 days a month, only night shifts
>about to turn 25 next week

Only downside is seeing my ex at work and being single
>>
File: 1490644214324.jpg (46KB, 437x501px) Image search: [Google]
1490644214324.jpg
46KB, 437x501px
I depended on cannabis for a number of things for years. I started smoking everyday around 17 and it evolved into a nasty habit. I would smoke multiple times a day everyday. I would feel like I was losing my mind if I was even to think I would have to go without it. I used it for sleep, sense of well being, entertainment. I don't have any money or anyway of attaining money at this point. I don't have any skills or education and I don't want to go back to college ever again. No one will hire me except to be a cashier, so fuck that. I quit smoking cannabis by default. Without it, I have even less motivation or will to make money. I realized I only wanted to work so I could constantly have weed. Now, that my parents provide me with food and water, I don't need anything else. I don't even want money anymore. I've been exercising for years, playing guitar and studying music, painting, cooking, cleaning around my house. I'm content with what I have. I assume inevitably I'll be lonely and homeless someday in the far future. I wish I could live the peasant life like Van Gogh.
>>
Pretty good family. I started reading and now more and more chicks are into me. Like I legit have three chicks fighting for my attention right now
>>
>>35854019
Hello Michael
>>
>>35853977
8am already wanna die WOOP WOOP
>>
File: thinking pepe frog.jpg (95KB, 612x472px) Image search: [Google]
thinking pepe frog.jpg
95KB, 612x472px
>be 26
>wasn't panda material
>tfw in trucking school
>have to pass 3 written tests for me to get behined the wheels
>pass one
>i'm on my 3rd attempt on this one
>if i fail i have to pay 70bux and I have to take them all over again
>tfw getting 90% on the practice tests
>tfw reading that part of the book 6 times per day
>still failing the tests
>>
>>35854117
I have a similar situation. Really hot girlfriend that usually I love but she's such a bitch who does whatever she feels like and never cares if she hurts anyone, and sometimes I hate the relationship so much but I'm too afraid to leave because I don't think I can get anyone else so I guess I'm just stuck for now.
>>
Life sucks.

I've worked two jobs since I got out of college, one for 6 months, another for 5. First job I got fired because I wasn't a good fit for it. It was a lot of creative writing along with cataloging, market analysis, product analysis etc. It was a fuckload of hats basically.

I couldn't handle it. I got burned out and kept making BAD mistakes that cost us a lot of money because I couldn't function. I had a two hour commute so that didn't help.

Next job was a longer commute. I signed up for a sales job, instead I got thrown in mailroom. I ended up buying back brace and knee-pads just to do my job. I got hurt either way, mostly my back injury I suffered 4 years ago that still comes back if I aggravate it enough. I couldn't do it anymore. The commute, the pain and my company's refusal to get a damn table for me to work on. I literally sat on the floor all day long because they didn't want to buy a table for us to put the packages on...

I had a chair, it fell apart the moment I sat in it. It was literally being held together via duct tape. I had a picture of it on my old phone but I deleted everything when I sold it.

Either way, they told me they wanted to lay me off because the budget didn't permit me being there but made me do this shitty labor position basically to get me to quit. They increased my hours too, so I was gone about 14-15 hours out of the day.

I'm studying for IT certs now because I'm tired of marketing/sales. There are only jobs in NYC or other major cities and I don't like city life anymore.

My family is moving to either NC or SC in the next 3-9 months (depending on if we build a house or get a move-in ready home). New, fresh start for me but I'm still upset over my situation. No job, yet, but I'm honestly at peace with it. My back is feeling better, the stress of it all has faded and I might just find a part time job before I move so I can make some cash while I study.
>>
>>35856247
Cont.

However, I go on LinkedIn and find my peers from HS/College who are excelling me in every category. Money, status, relationships etc. My college friends have all drifted off. They've made new friends and ignore me when I try to reach out to them. They're getting MBAs, M.S. or M.A. degrees or they're getting engaged. I just turned 25.

A part of me feels like I'll never get out of this loop.

It hurts when I see everyone doing so well. I don't hate them, I just envy them.

>How did they do so well so quickly and early in life?
>Why do I suck so much?
>Am I just an idiot?
>Is it my ADHD that makes me stupid?
>>
File: 1310069224032.jpg (26KB, 500x409px) Image search: [Google]
1310069224032.jpg
26KB, 500x409px
>>35856247
>>35856315
These are some feels I can relate to, anon (same age, also worked only a little since finishing college).

I don't know why you'd torture yourself by looking up old school friends though. I deleted all my social media to get away from prying questions about "what I'm up to these days".
>>
>>35856489
I don't know. Part of me is just curious.

The Chads have all done so well for themselves. They acted like morons in school and went to some smaller-private school and managed to do very well for themselves. Most of them look a lot better physically than they did in HS and college.

I guess hedge fund money will do that to you.
>>
>work a shitty job that I can't live alone on (live with my parents)
> gf of 7 years (started senior year of high school) gets a high paying job out of nowhere
>life is great for a while we were gonna get married and move into our own place
>buy a new car because "hey its our income now" (her words)
>the day were about to sign the lease she tells me "she doesn't love me anymore" says she likes her boss
>stuck with a car that literally takes half of my monthly income

Now I know why she made so much

>>35856102
Seriously considering doing this to just get away from it all, please post about it in the future if you make it bro
>>
I'm seeing this girl who is about 36 and I am 25. She used to date a lot of Arab dudes who sound like meatheads, some of them are in jail. She says she likes me , but thinks I have no life experience and laughs at a lot of stuff I do, calls me cute whenever I say something, and thinks I am possibly spoiled and lazy. I'm a hard worker just in a rut in my life between a shitty part time job and starting a psych degree which feels useless.

I don't like Arab douchebags, they're meat headed and dumb. The fact that that's who she used to see all the time bothers me. She is a sweet girl and I believe her when she says she likes me but should I let her past bother me or no?

Other than that I'm a total fuck up loner.
>>
1990 here. The third anniversary of my mother's death is this coming month (my dad died in a car accident before I was born). My brother and I are planning to visit the grave in my hometown, thankfully he's driving (it's far away and I don't own a car). It is going to bring back some bad memories. Having my mom die just about drove me to suicide, but at the same time it also forced me to get my life together.

I have a job as a stocker in a grocery store near my brother's apartment, where I live (split the rent 50/50, even though he makes more than twice as much as me but w/e). Been doing this for almost two years, making $12.40 per hour which is a dollar above the minimum wage in my Province. I used to be part time but I'm now full time since my boss likes me and I was more efficient and committed than the High School students he used to use. I don't mind the job, it's fairly chill and I even got a girlfriend out of it. She's since quit the grocery store, but we've been steady for a year now and aside from the fact that she hates anime everything is good between us. She just turned 19 (I find it fucking incredible how I ended up dating someone who was born in 1998), is doing a victory lap in High School and is heading to College in the fall. On one hand I am very proud of her, but on the other she reminds me of how I squandered the best years of my life- she reminds me how I never went to College, never had sex (we were both virgins when we met but not anymore) and never took the effort to stay in touch with my friends. I am also worried that some College Chad will enchant her and lure her away from me.

I like my job but would also like to get something better. Right now I am trying to get into Costco. Overall life is tolerable but I am fucking riddled with insecurities.

>>35854461
I worked a night shift job at a factory in my hometown after graduating HS. Did two years of that shit. It's what fucking drove me to NEETism. They're not comfy at all.
>>
File: 1484535822155.jpg (260KB, 1181x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484535822155.jpg
260KB, 1181x1080px
It sucks
I'm constantly struggling to get things done

I want to get fit and having regular sleep schedule but it always lasts me only few days or weeks maximum

I want to quit with weed but I can't because it is the only pleasure I know and have in this life

Recently I realized that time is ticking too fast. Hour is not what it used to be when I was younger
>>
>>35856613
fuck.

fsddfs
>>
File: 1426857663622.jpg (8KB, 150x144px) Image search: [Google]
1426857663622.jpg
8KB, 150x144px
>>35854132
Not that guy, but will share

>move to new school in senior year
>get 7/10 gf (for some reason grills like the new guy)
>things going well
>meet some new friends, but they are sort of aloof since i didn't grow up with them since elementary school like everyone else
>go to a few parties
>gf won't go and seems really skittish about being around some cliques
>start hearing some people snicker and make snide comments
>eventually this one dude sits me down and tells me about my gf's past
>the previous year senior class had a well known bunch of chads that terrorized the school for years
>when gf was a freshman she dated one of them
>they got her drunk and pulled a train on her, like 8 dudes
>she got a rep
>other group of dudes did the same thing to her
>confront her about it
>muh rape
>admits she never reported it and never fought back because she sort of wanted it
>fuck her like a slut from then on
>she gets tired of being treated like a slut and gets mad i won't take her around my friends
>she leaves me for some guy in his 20s that knocked her up and left her
>single mom now
>looks beaten to shit and ten years older
>mfw still tries to msg me on jewbook
>>
It feels weird that i am the 2nd youngest person on my shift im 26

At the same time though I've come to accept it what can you do

Have a nice routine going and I've been at my job for about a year. The only thing I dislike about working is that it takes away I'm from me marathoning my video games And anime like I used to. I have games and Anime that wanted to finish last year that I still have not touched.

Also once you get a girlfriend your money and time will go down to drain very fast.
>>
>>35856745
>fuck her like a slut from then on
YOU DON'T BELONG HERE RIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35854019
what is omega exactly ?

that comment is not original
>>
>>35857185
I think it means being an outsider. The omega wolf is like the lone wolf that was exiled from the pack.
>>
File: tumblr_o2c55eusxt1r9uc3xo1_1280.jpg (282KB, 1280x637px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2c55eusxt1r9uc3xo1_1280.jpg
282KB, 1280x637px
>>35856315
this is just from one mid to late 20s robot to the next so take it with a grain of salt
>How did they do so well so quickly and early in life?
from watching my brother and his friends, i think they got into sports, were kind of mean to each other but learned from it and it made them better at socializing instead of depressed, and from those experiences learned to work hard to get things they want. they learned that school and corporate structures are good for them.
>Why do I suck so much?
idk your life story but if you're like me its because you don't want anything. like if i won the lottery i would just stay home.
>Am I just an idiot?
idk in my opinion no but idk you.
>Is it my ADHD that makes me stupid?
probably doesn't help.
>There are only jobs in NYC or other major cities and I don't like city life anymore.
i would try to get a government IT job somewhere or find out what big companies are in random smaller cities that you could do IT for. the nice part about IT is every business of a certain size needs IT people now.
>>
Just waiting for grades to come back for winter quarter. I might be put on probation but if I get kicked out I will just go to Rojava one year earlier and join the YPG to fight ISIS fucking shits.
>>
My job is probably going to unionize despite I dont want it too.
I'll never find a gf who is into animal dildos.
My dick is small and after 25 years I still can't believe how fucking small it is.
My car will probably die soon and it isn't worth throwing any more money into it since it is over 20 years old now.

The only shred of light I have is talking to a girl I like at work and imagining she'd like the fact I wear cock rings 24/7.
>>
>>35857976
You will have more fun in a union ;)
>>
>>35858012
If they go on strike I'm fucked and strike is likely. I might lose my apartment.
>>
>>35858083
Can you ask members for a loan to get you through the strike so you won't lose your place?
>>
Going good! I feel that this board focus too much on love/sex/attraction and derive too much suffering from the lack of it in their lives, and I feel bored with nothing fun popping up here.

But today at uni I sat in the food-hall-thing to eat and study and during those 2-3 hours I made a lot of good eye contact and got a bunch of smiles from very attractive ones. Noticing how when some go up to get something or whatever and they know I can see them- I see how their posture and demeanour change to give off a better impression to me. Anyway, all this attention felt really good and I realized why so many here long for it. It made other issues in my life seem less scary, and in a way it felt like no matter what happens i'll be able to find someone who'll love me.

Also i'm not a chad, but yeah. My day was good.
>>
>>35856614
she is trying out something new. she'll eventually cheat on you with another arab douchebag
>>
>>35854019
At least you have a shirt apparently
>>
Been working out/eating healthy for one week and already burning out.
>>
>>35859445
>burning out
that's the feeling of getting healthier, it feels like poison to your gelatinous body
keep at it anon
>>
>khv
>no friends
>no debt
>live with mom
>full time wagecuck
>browse the chans all day when im not working
>cute enough for a gf but too shy to even put myself on dating sites let alone meet someone in person
>>
File: bizarro lois.jpg (239KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
bizarro lois.jpg
239KB, 500x460px
>>35853977
I just got married two weeks ago. I turn 26 two weeks from now. I'm balls deep in Breath of the Wild and comic books. I just got a new job role, which will be more time intensive but involves less writing, which gives me more time to write what I'd like.

All in all I'm doing alright.
>>
>>35859616
why are you even here then
>>35859592
my nigga
>>
>>35859616
Fuck you normie. You're the reason this board is going to shit. Leave us alone, go be happy somewhere else asshole.
>>
File: 1446597375889.png (206KB, 500x425px) Image search: [Google]
1446597375889.png
206KB, 500x425px
>>35859634
>>35859671
This thread is for anons 25 and older, not just for self-pitying NEETs
>>
File: 00022.jpg (360KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
00022.jpg
360KB, 1280x960px
>NEET for almost 10 years
>given up on life
>one last reluctant chance to save my life because I got a GF

I am applying for a job abroad. I haven't spoken the foreign language in 20 years. It's for a position where you need to be talkative and assertive (nursing). I haven't worked a day with my degree, I forgot almost everything.
Now I have to do an interview possibly in the foreign language and explain my almost 10 year gap in my CV. I made the mistake of getting too excited about this and now my world is about to crumble again and I will be ready to just lie down and die.
>>
>>35860466
you can't explain a 10 year gap in CV. you have to lie
>>
File: 1451705375900.png (198KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1451705375900.png
198KB, 500x375px
25 in 93 days, somewhat down on life since unemployed for 2 years and debt/parental pressure are starting to pile up.

Mental breakdown led to it, which I won't get into, but it got to the point where I was unable to complete sentences without maintaining composure and I was forced into a shit call center job from family pressure.

Dropped out of college about 3 years ago since it seemed hollow and pointless to me.

Finally accepted I have aspergers and there is more to back it up than internet testing, was supposed to be checked as a child but parents declined.

Know that in 3 months, life will more than likely be in the same place and I'll have another "milestone" birthday alone. It feels bad, but I'm used to it at this point.

The only plus I have is that I'm no longer sick like I was for the past 3 weeks where I required 16 hours of sleep a day. I had a productive month of december and janurary, where I worked on personal projects of mine and got things done. But I've noticed that's too common with me where I have good months, then I have chunks of months where I end up doing absolutely nothing.

I just need to work on finding what will make life seem less hollow and take more joy from life. I read a lot of books and gained a lot of knowledge, but at the same time took too long and feel behind of where I should be.
>>
>>35860535

The unemployment in my country is really high, almost 50%. I thought I can just blame that on it, but they will ask me more questions.
I don't want to lie and there is no lie which can cover up such a huge gap. I can't tell them "I kind of felt sad and gave up on life". I am willing to become the best worker they'll have, I am willing to change, but the system is built in such a way that you have to be the opposite and a manipulative liar instead of an honest person who would admit the mistake (gap) and move on.
This must be karma. It is karma.
>>
I don't know why I bother responding, I never get replies.
>>
File: 1452530936934.jpg (67KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1452530936934.jpg
67KB, 500x400px
>all the true robots have left this board or given up hope
>>
I like to read that some anons have it going good in their lives, yet they still visit this shithole.
>>
>>35854117
I was in this situation and it was the worst years of my life.

I had typed quite a lengthy post describing the exact details but I've deleted it as it doesn't matter. Long story short she lied about being infertile and somewhat ruined my life by forcing a kid on me.

Looking back on it now the whole thing was a mistake. Lieing/ forcing a kid or not I saw MANY red flags and I chose to delude myself into thinking they weren't there.

By itself, the whore thing isn't necessarily a deal breaker. But If you are younger than 25 then break up with her immediately and get yourself out there and don't settle for used goods untill you are older. Sure, the road after breaking up may more more difficult but its the better choice and your soul will thank you for it. The only thing at the end of your current road is regret and sorrow.
>>
>>35861942
>or an her0ed
>>
29 here, 30 in a couple months. Been frequenting 4chan since 2004.
>NEET autist on disability
>no relatives, no friends
>have become terrified of interacting with people for any reason, even online (outside of posting random anonymous comments on 4chan)
>high on weed most of the day every day to cope with the stomach pains and crippling depression
>dont go outside 95% of the time
>spend my days on vidya and binge watching anime mostly
Lately I'm seriously considering going back to therapy for the first time in a decade but not sure if it will help anything. Pretty sure I'm too far gone at this point. Only thing keeping me from ending it is the escapism.
>>
File: sadPepe.jpg (53KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
sadPepe.jpg
53KB, 597x519px
regret is bigger with every year

it was not even my fault

I was mentally ill, I am mentall ill

fuck this shit
>>
>>35853977
>Make 100k+
>Own my own home
>Somehow lucked into a gf
>Smoke too much weed

It's good.
>>
Late 20's here.

Feels good. Finally fully maturing. Been on the urine therapy program and feel good. Like a new man with girl's skin. So soft. So invigorating. I am resplendant and vindicated. In normal times I would be given a preteen wife by this age. Looks like I'll have to set my own course and it won't be pleasant for those who oppose it. Think I'll keep up the anti-aging protocol and tell people (cunts) that I'm 20 (twenty) for the rest of my life no matter what. Whores lie about their age, why not me.
>>
>>35859671
This board used to be for gentlemen, sir.

Not assholes.

Not the guy you are replying to, btw.
>>
>>35855145
Shut the fuck up and leave faggot no one asked about how man roast beef sandwiches you have kys chad.
>>
>>35856613
I would have beat her senseless for wasting my time.
>>
>>35863313
...urine therapy? wat?
>>
>>35860621
Say that you were trying to start a business or something. Make shit up.
>>

MA from an Ivy League school

Never made more than 35k before taxes in my life

Celexa has killed my libido

Been to psych ward 4 times

Live with parents work at dads office

I guess things could be worse but they could also be much better

Have fantasies about winning the lottery and also about trying heroin

Sorry for spacing between posts, if it bothers you you're a fag
>>
>>35863754
It will turn you into a manly man. Heals all ailments since birth. Go fast, my son.
>>
>>35854019
How'd you get into the military if you couldn't tie your shoes?
>>
>>35853977
>wageslave for minimum wage
>no friends
>bored
>have a strict budget for food

i'm getting in shape, though, and I quit doing drugs, so it's going pretty good all things considered.
>>
>>35856613
Fugg, need a cigarette after this one anon. Let this be a lesson robots, never get a GF, all roasties on the inside.
>>
>don't want to think about how old I am because I feel mentally stuck
>kinda forget about it
>realize I'm actually 29 and not 28 years old
>gonna turn 30 this year

I wasn't prepared for this
>>
>>35863847
he cant tie his shoes but he can fuck your bitch
>>
File: 1486407794859.jpg (299KB, 1125x1149px) Image search: [Google]
1486407794859.jpg
299KB, 1125x1149px
>>35853977
just turned 25. Life is meh. Had a long long loong suicide phase with several stays at the hospital but somehow i always kept a job since i was 18.
Just started a new one, 15h a week and 1500 euro past taxes :) love it
I wish i had a partner, it's always the wrong people, i just don't ever get to love someone. I just can't they are all so boring
>>
>>35856613
I'm convinced that having a genuine bond with a girl is impossible.
I try always to remind myself whenever i'm with a girl that she is just a utility. Doesn't matter how good you think you have, the moment it's not convenient to her she'ss drop you.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.