[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally every nation, people, and culture hates black people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

File: korea-blackface.jpg (48KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
korea-blackface.jpg
48KB, 700x393px
Literally every nation, people, and culture hates black people outside of american liberals
>>
I don't hate black people.

They really need to get their shit together though.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
i don't understand why people defend them at all
>>
>>35853078
And west europeans liberals.
>>
>>35853078

They don't hate them, they just think that they're a complete joke (which is also true btw)
>>
>>35853078
>Whites throughout history fucked up the world

>DUDE NIGGERS LMAO
>>
Not even the different shades of black like each other
>>
>>35853078
Hip hop is incredibly popular, in Asia too. I know it triggers you, but there are millions of people in each race that idolize black people.
>>
>>35853214
Everyone hates you lmao
>>
>>35853233
>but there are millions of people in each race that idolize black people.

Haha
>>
>>35853214

>white people create modern civilization
>give blacks this creation
>they eventually revert back to savages anyways i.e modern sub-saharan africa

LOL
>>
>>35853257
>American media is the most widely consumed and successful
>Blacks are over-stereotyped as being cool and confident

But nah that would never convince anyone right? :^)
>>
>>35853271
>>give blacks this creation

Are you retarded or can you not see why this would be a MASSIVE fucking problem?
>>
>>35853214
They colonized. Just like anyone else would if they had the resources, or much worse
>>
I don't really "hate" people of other races.

But so many problems would go away if people just stuck to their own kind.
>>
>>35853330
China could have colonised and chose not to.
>>
File: tasteful use of blackface.png (508KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
tasteful use of blackface.png
508KB, 491x491px
Why are niggers so funny looking?

Every culture around the world seems to agree that they're comical.
>>
>>35853330
Lots of nations had the potential to colonize but didn't. It's uniquely European and more than just conforming to the times.
>>
>>35853372
Are you that guy who told me this a few months ago, then cited that African boating expedition which disappeared and was never heard from again as proof that Africans were capable of colonisation?
>>
>>35853423
No, I've never heard of that.

But there's a lot of evidence that Chinese explorers discovered Australia (and left artifacts here), as well as other places as far as East Africa. They also had the vast north open to them and never bothered to colonize it either.
>>
>>35853271
>White people created civilization

I love this meme

>>35853330
>Just like anyone else would if they had the resources
>would had

Yeah, stop projecting. Whites colonized because they needed more resources. Africa and the Americas were fine on their own.
>>
>>35853372
Not familiar with the Hunnic Empire? Mongol Empire? Umayyad Caliphate? Ottoman Empire? None of those were Europeans you know. In fact all of them conquered European territory.
>>
>>35853455
>fine on their own

Pretty good meme my dude. Cannibalism, mud huts, and a life expectancy of 35 was working pretty great for them, we shouldn't have fucked that up.
>>
>>35853078
Yeah, nah. Wrong.

Racism is everywhere in the world, but the obsession Yanks have with race is unique.
>>
>>35853501
Ottomans are the only one that's relevant and only colonized neighboring territory. Europeans went far overseas like no one else, even though other nations had the capability to do so.
>>
>>35853513
>Cannibalism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Famine_of_1315%E2%80%9317
and that's just one example.

mud huts,
Whites were living in huts too, dumbass. Many of them were made out of straws, rocks, mud, or wood.

>and a life expectancy of 35

Whites lived though just as long
>>
>>35853214
>Developed civilizations are shiting on underdeveloped ones
it's not really a news flash, it's been going on for since forever.

Also niggers are sitting on the biggest, most fertile and resource rich continent in the world and they haven't done squat with it, sooner or later someone will come and take advantage of it, they are lucky Whites got to there first, Asians or Arabs would wipe out every single one of them.
>>
>>35853335

I'd like to see that. The Whites and Asians would dominate. Africa would completely lose whatever vague sense of structure they have now and the Middle East would continue to be at war with its own people.

Something that people like to forget is that without the west, they would still be living in dirt huts, shitting in a hole and sacrificing their children to their deities.
>>
>>35853442
>But there's a lot of evidence that Chinese explorers discovered Australia (and left artifacts here)

There is quite a difference between being able to find a place and being able to actually colonise it.
>>
>>35853593
I have only a basic grasp of history but I think the Chinese consciously chose not to colonise but instead to focus their efforts on conquering the Mongol tribes in the north. Maybe some historian here can say in more detail.
>>
>>35853585
>Also niggers are sitting on the biggest, most fertile and resource rich continent in the world and they haven't done squat with it

Because whites decided to take over it and oppressed African in their homeland?
>>
>>35853657
>Because whites decided to take over it and oppressed African in their homeland?

They weren't doing anything with it before that happened either.
>>
File: 1480095648256.jpg (169KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1480095648256.jpg
169KB, 1200x900px
>>35853148
so basically everyone that matters likes blacks
really makes you think....
>>
>>35853675
>They weren't doing anything with it before that happened either

That doesn't give you the right to stripped them off of it and destroy their culture. Now many African countries are suffering from famine, civil war, and poverty because of this. They can't even afford the resources from their own home
>>
File: IMG_6507.jpg (84KB, 830x456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6507.jpg
84KB, 830x456px
>>35853078
>Literally every
>>
>>35853675
Do you realize that there are some people who would rather not fuck the shit out of the land they live on by digging up and selling every resource that they have?
>>
File: TaakhaMaryam.jpg (207KB, 1023x643px) Image search: [Google]
TaakhaMaryam.jpg
207KB, 1023x643px
>>35853675
HOL DA FUK UP WITE BOI
>>
>>35853908
Watch the stock white responses flood in
>B-B-B-BUH DA AYRABZ!!!
>D-D-D-DA GREEKZ WENT TAH ETHYOPYA!!!
>>
>>35853675
>Be on a planet where ants are plentiful
>Aliens come and force humans to hunt ants
>Skeins respond to human anger by say "you weren't doing anything with them"
It's all relative my friend
>>
File: america withou blacks.png (162KB, 1024x896px) Image search: [Google]
america withou blacks.png
162KB, 1024x896px
>>35853078
South american here. Yeah, they suck, i try not to generalize tho, there are gr8 people who are black. But yeah, they are much worse than any other race,
>>
File: 1446058853058.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1446058853058.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>>35853233
>Idolising black people
>In Asia
You cannot be serious
>>
>>35853455
>I love this meme
How the fuck were they able to colonize and wipe out various peoples if they weren't more advanced?
>>
>>35853702
ugly as fuck lmao

they can keep them
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.