[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OPINONS NOWW!!!!!! HELP!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

Boys we have a Problem, This isnt just a meme.

over 40%! (42%) Of /pol/ are from reddit or currently browse it. dont believe me? heres the strawpoll
http://www.strawpoll.me/12624653/r

and heres the thread >>>/pol/118634627

42%!!! holy fuck.

/discuss
>>
>>35852897
Fuck off go back to your normie infested nazi-breeding board and leave us alone.
>>
>>35852897
>96 votes.
Wait when it will reach 500-1000.
>>
>>35852920
what do you think will happen then? its already quite clear reddiotrs are present. like actual reddiors they still browse reddit.

>>35852914
no u
>>
>>35852897
>>35852976
Fuck off /pol/ddit
not original and it makes me happy
>>
>>35853134
>140 votes
still about 40%

i think /pol/ is lost lads, time to seek refuge in r9k.
>>
>>35853162
redditfugees not welcome
Also that /pol/ is reddit incarnate isn't news to anyone. I think you're the reddit and try to fit in by shitting on reddit.
Which would explain why you don't understand the different boards
>>
>>35853162
what no I don't want those morons here.
>>
>>35853198
>>35853247

too late, this is now our board, we are bigger than you so just move aside.

its your fault reddit is here anyway, as you can tell from >>>/pol/118634627
they came cause of "le memes xD"
and you guys are the source of the memes.

its only fair.
>>
>>35853162
Fuck off, stay out of here. I swear to god in Allah's name, if one of you fucktards come here I will do everything in my power to find where you live and I will personally shove a 10 inch dildo in our ass, only to deepthroat you with it afterwards while I kill your dog and cum in your sister's mouth.
>>
>>35853275
its your fault we're here, what are we gonna do on /pol/ its too full of reddit.
>>
>>35853275
>in our ass
What the fuck anon, you fucked up your phrase.
>>
>>35853303
I was very angry so I typed violently on my keyboard while breathing heavily.
>>
>>35852897
Pols been flooded with cucks. Alot of pol started going going on r/donald, then the faggots flooded in shilling for Shillsry, and they havent left.
>>
>>35852897
Have you seen the strawpolls on /r9k/ retard?

Over half the userbase is redditors here.
>>
>>35853357
hah, well seems all you need is the true /pol/ to come over here as refugees to purify the board. change it from no topic to politics only.

also purge the fags here.
>>
>>35853376
Good luck nerd. They've been trying to do that for a while. It's still a shit board.
>>
>>35853357
True. I like reddit my self. I never really understood the hate. r/foreveralone for example is pretty comfy.
>>
>>35853376
Of course the cancer is spreading, /pol should be removed and politics should be a banned topic
>>
>>35853376
We have made a million "make /r9k/ great again" threads but for every such thread there is a million gay trap threads.
>>
>>35853162
STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM HERE
GO TAKE OVER /TRASH/ OR /QA/ YOU FUCKING NORMIE PIECE OF SHIT
GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35853421
thats just /lgbt/ shilling their stupid fagotry.

there must be some robots here that feel the same as us on that regard. we will stop all the faggot shills. and make r9k great again.

>>35853443
r9k will be great again sweet robot. swallow the red pill.

>>35853410
no u
>>35853398
gotta make it great again then
>>
>>35852897
>polls
>>
>>35853561
eh its a fairly simple poll, and no one is there to shill on it.
>>
You asked for this when you thought it would be ebin to "colonise" reddit. Everyday /pol/ gets more normie and mor liberal, you shouldn't have accepted the refugees tbqh.
>>
File: is that so.jpg (13KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
is that so.jpg
13KB, 512x288px
>>35852897
don't forget it's 60% spic

I left /pol/ in 2014, the redditors migrated in 2015 around the same time Mercer went Elliot mode, thanks /r9k/
>>
>r/thedonald directly mentions /pol/ constantly
This is your problem, fix it.
You're bringing the whole of 4chan down with you.
>>
>>35852897
This isnt news OP
Any dedicated 4channer knows this site wad overtaken years ago, fuck off.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.