[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How I abandon "friend" with no guilt?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (230KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
230KB, 640x360px
I just dropped a friend of mine with a kind of upfront message. Basically saying he insulted bf and I, constantly disrespects personal boundaries and So on

Thing is he was my only "friend" even if he was mean as fuck.

Help me not regret dropping only friend I have - yes I have bf but it's not smart to rely on social contact with just a partner

How do I abandon a friend and not feel guilty?
I'm emotionally attached since they were my one friend for so long.

Again. They're mean as fuck to the point where it keeps me up at night with anxiety about how mean he is to me.
>>
roastie go away reeee
>>
Go to /adv/ you dumb cunt.
>>
>>35852790
>They're mean as fuck to the point where it keeps me up at night with anxiety about how mean he is to me.
It's better to have no friends than to have a shit friend, Drop em and don't look back.
>>
>>35852790
Fucking roasties. Can they get any stupider?

Also, stop being emotionally disloyal to your boyfriend.
>>
>>35852790
compartmentalize your remorse. that's it
>>
>>35852790
>How do I abandon a friend and not feel guilty?
You were his emotional punching bag you retard. You didn't abandon a friend because he wasn't your friend to begin with.
>>
>>35854250
This. That whole mess sounds like those black and blue Stacies trying to rationalize why Chad beats them till they can't stand straight.
>>
>>35854274
OP is a roastie, so it figures. She probably got off on the abuse. Lying awake at night next to her bf thinking about the guy who really shows her her place.
>>
>>35852790
Those last two paragraphs sum it up pretty perfectly t b h.

You don't want to abandon him. You may think it's the right decision (and it objectively is) but you get off to the abuse.

Just you admitting to laying awake at night examining the abuse he gives you proves that you're just like every other woman: you get high from shit like this.

It's probably because your BF is a cuck. Just evaluate how it went down: you had to tell your friend off. Your BF didn't tell him to fuck off (even after your friend was rude to HIM), you had to take initiative and do the dirty work.

Honestly, you'll be back to talking with your friend again in no time. And when he verbally shits on you, you'll lie awake in a hot sweat imagining how masculine he is compared to your beta provider. During those nighttime evaluations, don't be afraid to submit to the feelings.

You want your friend. You need your friend. And you shouldn't stop at anything until your "friend" is balls deep in you clutching your neck as your BF cowers in the corner
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.