[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are scars attractive?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: sugimotonofujimi.png (327KB, 546x763px) Image search: [Google]
sugimotonofujimi.png
327KB, 546x763px
Would they be on a fit person? Not shitty cutting scars but actual scarred wounds.
>>
They are what could be called an attraction multiplier. If you're already attractive, a nice scar will make you look exotic and therefore more attractive. If you're already unattractive, it will make you look gross or scary.
>>
>>35852222
What if you're average with a few clean cuts and punctures from an accident/fight?
>>
File: solid snake.jpg (366KB, 800x707px) Image search: [Google]
solid snake.jpg
366KB, 800x707px
>>35852222
It s also a mark of masculine dominace as it is a sign that the male is manly and killed another male for a female (for animals tho).

also, check'd
>>
>>35852362
sounds like it would look disgusting. scars only look good in movies, otherwise it's a clear sign that your life is fucked up and nobody wants that additional baggage.
>>
>>35852133
what about stretchmarks on your tummy when you are fit?
>>
>>35852860
As a rule of thumb, if you don't see it on movie characters meant to look attractive or fashion models, it's obviously not considered attractive.
>>
>>35852133
One of my mates has a pretty fucked up burn scar over his neck, shoulder and jaw. Makes him look like an evil villian's 2IC.
But he got it rescuing two kids from a house fire so all the bitches are getting wet.
>>
>>35852133
Scars can look cool depending on type and location, but they do need to have a cool story to go with it like >>35853158

If you drunkenly tripped and fell through a window the scar will just be embarrassing

Also some scars are just unpleasant to look at or downright disgusting /unappealing
>>
Should I purposely cut my face and body with a knife to get a gf?
>>
>>35853261
No.

An anon here did it in the past and it ruined his life. Robots aren't confident enough to lie and those that manage too aren't smart enough to keep a consistent story- and since you don't have anyone to back up your story people will probably find out its self inflicted and you're a dumb ass.
>>
>>35852860
>>35853005
how do you get rid of those lol
>>
>>35853293
>An anon here did it in the past and it ruined his life
s-story?
>>
>>35853261
Don't do it anon, especially not for finding a gf.

I'm covered in scars and that's likely my main obstacle to getting a gf(or it would be, if I still cared).
>>
File: FWDlYbC.jpg (255KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
FWDlYbC.jpg
255KB, 960x1280px
>>35852133
>Are scars attractive?
Yes, very hot in fact.
>>
File: coolscarsface.jpg (10KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
coolscarsface.jpg
10KB, 236x314px
scarification is a thing

i guess if youre arleady a rugged chad it just puts you over
>>
>>35852222
/thread
>>35853446
Proof
>>
>>35852133
Scars on the back are a swordsman's shame tho
>>
>>35853261
thanks anon that's the first time i laughed today
>>
>>35853373
I don't really know but an anon was telling a story about how he was hitting on a girl and he couldn't explain his scar in a cool way so he claimed he just tripped and fell- when people were like "wait what scar" and he told us he cut above and below his eye like he was an anime.

When people insisted he was a dumb ass he said "w-well I think it's cool".

Good luck being cool when people think you're a (potentially ugly) clutz.
>>
>>35853356
you can't permanently, but you can lose lemon juice to lighten them a little

have a nice day, anon
I'm sure I won't
>>
>>35852133
Scars are only cool if they happened for a reason. Petty fights, and self influcted wounds don't count.

The best scars are probably from getting struck by lightning or from taking an attack meant for someone else.
>>
>>35854243
Are you 12? You sound like you're 12.
>>
>>35854280
What was wrong with my statement?
>>
>>35852133
I actually got stabed 3 times in the stomach and had to get stitches, everyone thinks that my scars are awsome
>>
>in car accident (truck t-boned my car)
>have scar that runs from where my right ear meets my head, across my face to the edge of my nose
>can't see it when looking at the left side of my face
>go out with friends
>try to talk to chicks
>goes fine until I turn my head
>girls visibly shaken when they look at my face
>every
>fucking
>time

pic not me. mine is much deeper.
>>
File: pay.png (555KB, 421x699px) Image search: [Google]
pay.png
555KB, 421x699px
>>35854139
>above and below his eye like he was an anime
thats
extremely gay
>>
Are you the same autist who wanted to cut his face to look tough and made a whole thread about it on /fit/ ?
>>
File: c700x420.jpg (26KB, 224x423px) Image search: [Google]
c700x420.jpg
26KB, 224x423px
>>35854331
<----unrelated pic related
>>
>>35852133
I have some really big scars and nobody ever told me anything good about them
>>
>>35854319
post pic
>>35854347
thats a good scar
clean, healed nice, and looks real
youre lucky it healed so well
>>
>>35852133
>Are scars attractive?
it's pretty simple

all the scars from cuts that can vougly pass for a battle scar - yes
the rest of the scars that makes parts of you look like baked potato - no
>>
>>35854361
Pic, howd you get them
>>
>have a scar on my face
>would post to see what robots think
>afraid it would make me too recognizable irl
>>
File: imguh.jpg (162KB, 700x488px) Image search: [Google]
imguh.jpg
162KB, 700x488px
>>35854444
>four four's
WELL NOW I HAVE TO POST IT
PRAISE
KEK
E
K
>>
>>35854422
I don't post any pics of myself on the internet
Got attacked by a dog
>>
Face scars are horrible in real life (unless they're on your eyebrow)

Body scars are cool as fuck desu
>>
>>35854530
I don't think something as small as this would affect a person's attractiveness.
>>
>>35854611
I got one below my lip from when i tripped as a kid and my tooth puncture it, almost exactly lined up horizontally with that groove between your nose and mouth
Shitty or nah?
>>
>>35854530
jajaja el fat spicANO
>>
>>35852133
I know this makes me slightly retarded but I've always wanted a scar like Anakin Skywalker had in episode 3
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.