[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: sad catt.png (6KB, 339x348px) Image search: [Google]
sad catt.png
6KB, 339x348px
What do you dream when you go to sleep?

>Perfect 10/10 girl comes over for dinner
>I'm usually a good cook, but she tells me she's a vegan
>Don't know what to cook that's good for vegans
>End up making banana bread and bean soup
>Accidentally add ham to soup
>We're eating dinner, and she doesn't look impressed
>"I called my grandmother to pick me up"
>Lady walks in
>She takes my date away
>Her grandmother is traditional, and tells me that shes so fussy but she'll come around.
>Wake up
>Sick
>All these years on my own
>Fight my fight all alone
>Till you came. Don't you know?
>Baby, you're the highlight of my lowlife
>Take a shitty day and make it alright
>in every circumstance, you make the difference
>Baby, you're the highlight of my lowlife
>>
>>35851618
I have had some not-so-good university-related dreams on two consecutive nights. In reality, I graduated 5 years ago.
>>
File: 20161029_205444.jpg (825KB, 1152x1377px) Image search: [Google]
20161029_205444.jpg
825KB, 1152x1377px
>>35851764
>dream that I forgot to write an essay for x class
>spend what feels like an entire day worrying
>wake up stressed out as fuck
>slowly realize I've been out of college for over 7 years as I'm going through my morning routine
>huge sense of relief as I'm going to work, only to have it snuffed out by imminent wagecuckery as I pull into the parking lot
This ride never fucking ends
>>
>when robots still have the ability to dream

I'm dead inside.
>>
File: qm2.png (329KB, 726x261px)
qm2.png
329KB, 726x261px
>>35851618
I don't think I have ever had beautiful dreams like yours, its either some horrible shit that happened in the past like school bullying or really vague precognition garbage.
>>
>>35851618
i was trapped in a werid room with a girl
the room made sounds when you touched a random object to the walls and different sounds in different spots
you could only leave if you made a good song
she started using owls and it was working then we were upstaged by cosmo from fairly odd parents when he used his spoons
>>
File: black wolf.png (70KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
black wolf.png
70KB, 500x300px
>>35851618
l don't really dream anymore

l used to have a reoccurring dream when l was younger where l was stuck in a white void and some giant invisible force would pass by me, getting bigger and bigger, harder to avoid until it was too much and l would be crushed under the pressure. Then l would wake up

l had this dream over and over for years but it only really started making sense to me a year or two ago
>>
Thank you so much for making that retarded suicide fueled song stuck in my head again.
>>
Just posted this in another thread but I had a dream I was taking care of a baby but he turned into a water bottle and his face and eyes broke when I put the cap on him too hard

I have really fucked up dreams
>>
Usually dreams of me killing someone or something.
>Smashing a child face with a rock
>Stabbing a random person to death

I guess its because of all the anger I've got built up.

Other dreams of me meeting the woman I've been feeding lies to over the internet for 6 years, she getting angry and walking away.

One i had recently is my sould saying good bye to my body as i decend into madness.

I want it all to end.
I want lff this ride.
I long for the day i die violently.
>>
>>35851618

Generally rape, consensual sex, stylized warfare like you'd see in Dynasty Warriors, or some alternate version of myself that does cool shit. Sometimes combinations of them, sometimes not. I've lived out lifetimes in my dreams, like I could count the days during one of the more vivid lucid dreams i've had, and it added up to almost 70 years. I remember almost every part of it, even now, years later. I found i've been doing it more and more, like my brain is screaming at me to go out and have this sort of life, even though I can't and won't.
>>
>>35851618
I have subtle nightmares. Like they seem like a normal dream but they always slowly turn into a nightmare or some cliche horror movie. Shit sucks because I always wake up freaked out 3-5 times per night. I rarely have "normal" or sexy dreams. Almost always these subtle nightmares.
>>
>>35851618
>dream that i finally live in a decent house
>the ghost of my bfs father appears
>"You are a filthy whore!"
Alrighty then
>>
File: 1463638881001_b.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1463638881001_b.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
I hardly ever dream. At least, I don't believe so. I don't remember what happens to me every night. When I do dream, though, which is about once every 6 months, is usually just really weird scenarios with people I met during my life.

When I was little, I'd have this really weird dream. It would just be a blue cube that would grow bigger and bigger. I don't know why, but it always horrified me terribly. It was one of the only dreams I clearly remember.
>>
>>35851832
My dreams were as follows:

Last night:
>studying IT, CS or something like that
>have classes from early morning to late night every day
>the computers we use are from the '90s
>suddenly realize I'm not officially even a student there and never even applied

The night before that:
>about to finish my last class
>it's physics
>go to final exam
>5-7 questions, 2 hours time
>think it's going to be easy
>all questions are actually math problems related to computers
>first question is something about floppy disks
>understand it differently each time I read it
>spend 1.5 hours solving the first problem and think I get only about 2/3 of it done
>wake up

I've been NEET for 3 years.
>>
File: 1484018050078.png (329KB, 555x555px)
1484018050078.png
329KB, 555x555px
>>35851618
>be innadream
>first dream in maybe 4 years
>im a teenager again and im at a battle reinactment camp with BB guns and shit as weapons
>some sort of hypothetical russia vs america battle after ww2
>just got finished signing up and start talking to people
>really easy for some reason im not sperging out this is great
>me and some people i just met are walking around talking
>most fun ive had in my life
>we walk back to the original place we signed up to get trucked off
>suddenly everyone is very cold and ignoring me
>as im getting on the bus a little dejected im told i cant go by a councelor or something
"Why?"
>just get the fuck out of here anon fucking christ
>people on bus coldy looking on and sneering
>feel immense sharp pain like im having a heart attack
>wake up
>cry for 2 hours before finally smoking a joint and calming down

My own mind wont let me be happy and will even let me experience a taste of normie life before shoving back to the dirt just to bully myself.
What the hell man?
Why?
Im still really deppressed about it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.