[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are white people inherently evil or is it learned? Throughout

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 18

File: 1490686313066.png (35KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
1490686313066.png
35KB, 632x852px
Are white people inherently evil or is it learned? Throughout history all they've done is pillage and genocide, steal resources then claim all the credit.
I'm always wary around them just in case one of them is about to go on a killing spree
>>
>aztecs sacrificed people to their gods
>niggers sold us slaves and waged endless wars against each other
Boo hooo white man bad!
>>
epic antiwhite shitpost
>>
>>35851635
>colonized half the world and sucked them dry of resources while using them for back breaking labour
>points fingers at others

maybe it really is in your genes
>>
>>35851761
>implying other races wouldn't do it if they had possibilities of whites
Also thanks to us you don't live in a shit hut. Be grateful
>>
Whites are not more aggressive than others, they are just smarter.
>>
>>35851810
> Fucked up all Africa
> Somehow should be thanked
>>
I posted my opinions about at the end of the thread here: >>35849748
>>
>>35851581
Non whites are aggressive too but I feel like whites have a deeper and more intense aggression because they repress it.
>>
>>35851635
But muslims never did that to anyone. thats why everyone should be a muslim instead.
la ilaha ill allah muhamdur rasool allah
>>
>>35851581
What's with all this tumblr tier anti white bullshit all the sudden? Are they bait or is it a raid or what?
>>
Yeah, we're insane.
Constant thoughts of genocide, don't know how much longer we can suppress our urges.

It'd be best for all non-whites if they got out of white countries as fast as possible, to keep themselves safe from white insanity.
>>
>>35851581
I'd argue that whites are probably the nicest of all races. All races and people have always killed and enslaved each other but the white man was the first one to come up with the notion that slavery is wrong.
If not for white people slavery would still be widespread everywhere on the planet.
>>
>>35851927
white insanity can be cured with islam, so just convert instead. inshallah
>>
>>35851872
>We was kangz

Africa has always been a backwards fucking hellhole and probably always will be
>>
>>35851872
>fucked up all of africa
>there are still tribes that don't believe that electricity is real and that planes are witchcraft
>>
>>35851948
It was better before the white invasion.
>>
File: pol tier arabs.png (807KB, 1378x643px) Image search: [Google]
pol tier arabs.png
807KB, 1378x643px
>>35851959
You mean when arabs were enslaving you instead?
>>
File: images.png (5KB, 205x246px)
images.png
5KB, 205x246px
>there are more good people than there are bad people in this world
>there are enough good white people and good black people to overpower the bad people
>the good people are non-violent and soft spoken while the bad people are outspoken and manipulative
>perhaps for good to exist, so must evil
>it's the constant struggle and resistance or acceptance of evil that makes us human
>even with ethno-states, we will still find reasons to fight, to fear-monger, and to die for

take the yellow pill
>>
dont worry, theyre getting breeded out hard
they always get mad when anyone mentions it, but they still dont do shit and blame society for not giving them a woman that they "deserve". or just become trap loving faggots
>>
>>35851581
I consider 75% chance bait, but I'm going to respond anyway:
Have you ever considered the fact that everyone is just bad? The arab slave trade, for example, has killed more than 20 millions blacks, and 60% of them died before the travel because they castrated them. Mongols would kill all their prisoner but leave one to instill fear in their enemies. Some south american cultures would impale their enemies and eat their dead.
It has nothing to do with whites in themselves, the only difference is that whites were the first to get big boats and lots of food, so they could force their dominance onto others, but have you considered that if some other race had that kind of advantage, wouldn't they also do the same?
>>
>>35851974
anon, this is epic!
>>
>>35851581

We didn't steal to claim credit, we stole to create and improve, retard now if you pardon me I am going to continue to be white and awesome, nigger.
>>
>>35851969
that last one though...ibn khaldun man what the hell, this guy is a muslim legend too, im ashamed he said that.

sorry black bros, he obviously doesnt speak for all muslims.
>>
>>35851974
What's really fucked up is that the world has the potential to be a better place but we're the only ones stopping it.
>>
File: zu8q1o8.png (264KB, 400x535px) Image search: [Google]
zu8q1o8.png
264KB, 400x535px
>white people inherently evil meme
>not like all the other races who have the moral high ground

haha xd
>>
>>35852018
>>35851969

ibn khaldun invented the theory of evolution, inspiring charles darwin.

its even mentioned in the letter from sir william drapper to charles darwin where this theory comes from.
>>
>>35852002
You are pretty damn retarded, by breeding you are not eliminating another race you are eliminating both creating a new one.

Also it's pretty ironic that the outcome of white and black is whiter and if we follow this, the half black half white seeks another white to breed with it will be whiter again. Bleach yourself faggots White is indestructible.
>>
>>35851915
>Muslims never sold slaves

Wew lad, are you in for a shock
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
>>
>>35851581
1/10 and unoriginal bait
>>
>>35852031
Even some ancient Greek philosophers believed in a form of evolution, that humans descended from animals. Actually it was a pretty widespread belief until Plato and his Theory of Forms.

What I'm saying is that the idea of evolution isn't so novel that a single person can be attributed to have come up with it.
>>
>>35851581
I'm white and I became evil because I got sick and tired of saying "not all black people are like that" and "not all women are like that" and "not all Muslims are like that" and I kept being proven wrong over and over and over again.
>>
File: 1490598522964.png (183KB, 628x356px) Image search: [Google]
1490598522964.png
183KB, 628x356px
>>35851581
The evil white man caused all of your problems goyi- I mean guy.
>>
>>35851581
>>35851872
If any "race" is to be deemed as evil, it would without question be the african/african american one. African americans are 16% of the population but they commit over 40% of the crime in the US. Even though they get Affirmative action and Racial quotas, and get higher points on the SAT just for being black.

http://www.economist.com/news/briefing/21669595-asian-americans-are-united-states-most-successful-minority-they-are-complaining-ever

You are biased because you're black, but your ethnicity is the most criminal in north america today.

That is facts, white man was an empire builder back in the 20th century, but that all changed after ww2. Whites are probobly the most nice and generous people you can meet today, hence why europe is taking so many refugees compared to other continents.

Most slave traders involved in the transatlantic slave-trade were actually black themselves, and today, africa is still the continent that which slavery is the most common.
http://www.dw.com/en/as-slave-trade-abolition-is-celebrated-millions-of-africans-continue-to-live-as-slaves/a-18337189

Blacks sold their people to whitey back then, and sell their kind to other black people yet to this day.
>>
>>35851872
>implying there was anything to fuck up
At least the non-starving-to-death parts of Africa can have a better standard of living.
>>
>>35852077
>Whites are probobly the most nice and generous people you can meet today, hence why europe is taking so many refugees compared to other continents.
This, whites are too empathetic to a fault. Egalitarianism is why Europe became so great, but being egalitarian with people who do not deserve it is destroying Europe.
>>
>>35852069
hmm but certain people believed we were avians, the greeks did anyway, this guy said we were the higher form of apes. which still isnt right since we have a common ancestor, but its closer than being a bird person.

but i understand your point, the idea itself has been around for a while.
>>
>>35852045
the barbary/berbers were pirates nigga, slavery was forbidden as the first action of islam.

one of the first converts to islam was a muslim ex-slave (to the pagans) called bilal.

he invented that "allllllaaaahhhh" scream you hear in the mosques. called the azaaan, or call to prayer.
>>
>>35852175
>>35852045

this is a video, but the actual thing happened like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUuEifqoRbY
>>
>>35851956
>Whites go to places to steal resources
>Avoid places without those resources
>???
>Plane witchraft
>>
>>35852175
>North Africa
>Ottoman empire
>Not Muslim

K.
>>
>>35852183
>>35852191
why dont you watch this video and tell me again how muslims are racist m80
>>
>>35851581
well most people in history worth mentioning are bad. white people outnumbered most races back then so its gonna look like they are the only bad guys. every culture has had genocide and racism. it excludes no one
>>
>>35852255
Why don't you face historical facts?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Ottoman_Empire

>Two rough estimates by scholars of the number of slaves held over twelve centuries in Muslim lands are 11.5 million and 14 million.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_slavery_in_the_Muslim_world
>>
Muslims and slavery aren't really a race thing, they had white slaves as well. You had two options when the muslims came in swinging. Either you convert, or you die/enter slavery.
>>
I work in customer service, white people are psychotic mental abusers. I much prefer mexicans, indians, and asians.
>>
>>35852303
muslims enslaved everyone, but it wasn't slavery it was """slavery"" , you had a roof, ate the same food as your master, were allowed to marry and have kids, got spending money and were not beaten.

but you werent allowed to just run off from your master.

we had white slaves from spain, greece, france, some from italy, Sicily, crimea, romaina etc.

chinese slaves from south and western china, malay salves from malaysia and indonesia, indian slaves from india, persian slaves, arab slaves.
slaves from everywhere. but we never abused them.

and btw

>Why don't you face historical facts?

THAT VIDEO IS A HISTORICAL FACT! ITS THE FOUNDING OF THE ENTIRE RELIGION OF ISLAM RIGHT THERE, ITS HOW IT ALL STARTED.
>>
>>35852365
>indians

You're so fucking wrong. Indian's expect perfect service in the public service sector. They are the ones who will call to your boss and attempt to get you fired for one mistake.

The only white people that are completely fucked are middle aged house moms.
>>
>>35852415
The founding of islam was on the back of hundreds of thousands of persecuted Zoroastrians, jews, hindus, and christians.

Muhammad himself led Jihads to serve his faith, and his family and close friends also did so, it was a tradition that carried on until the days of the ottoman empires full strength.
>>
>>35852415
>I...it was the good kind of slavery you fucking infidel.

topest kek.
>>
we r inherently evil. take it from me; I was born in paradise, but I've been a devil all my life
>>
>>35851889
When black people chimp out, they have disorganised riots and killings and burnings and lootings and rapes, just generally acting like lawless niggers with free reign over an area.

When white people chimp out, they spend years and countless resources tooling up and planning decisive victories, genocide, compete destruction/subjugation/humiliation of an enemy, and generally glass entire regions of the planet (metaphorically) or cuck the entire population for the nest few centuries.

Whites have a lot more ambition, patience, knowledge of the future e.t.c Basically whites and chinks are anti-social hyper autists in comparison to the niggers that act like pissed off normies.
>>
File: 1480136049377.jpg (68KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480136049377.jpg
68KB, 720x720px
>>35851915
Yes, you did. In fact, you're fucking cruelty shocks and appalls even the most committed instruments of evil.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

http://www.thelatinlibrary.com/imperialism/notes/islamchron.html

http://www.ambrosekane.com/2014/06/21/how-arabs-treat-blacks-in-saudi-arabia-warning-graphic/

Sorry, but Arabs and Muslims have shed as much blood as Europeans and Christianity, you just don't hear about it in high school (((history))).
>>
>>35851581
>mmuh whiat ppl
go back to /pol/, filthy leftist swine
>>
>>35852768
let the white race endure forever.
>>
>>35852942
14/88 my man. I'm never going to stop looking for the truth.
>>
>>35853004
>sage
>Actually bumps

kys yourself.
>>
Yet all the most successful and peaceful countries were built by whites, and are also the countries people climb over one another to get into. Hmm. Somehow, it seems your world view is shaped by an outside agenda in the form of a pervasive narrative. Hmm... Also, bet you didn't know about the approx. 600m Indians killed by Islamic crusaders between 1500 - 1600 and the approx. 100m more who were enslaved. But yeah, whitey is just terrible.
>>
>>35853019
>actually knowing what sage does
you've been here too long my man, these kids don't even remember when you had to put noko in the email field
>>
>>35851581
brown people are just retarded and do those thing to each other not to other races
>>
>>35851761
>sucked them dry of resources
You mean giving them money in order to use resources they didn't even know existed in the first place under their feet for example, filthy liberal/Tyron?
>>
>>35853106
600m Indians didn't even exist in that time period
>>
>>35853226
>these kids don't even remember when you had to put noko in the email field

We're in dark times man, dark times.
>>
>>35851581
No one cares except you porch monkey. Kys so they don't kill you and you'll win.

t. asian
>>
>>35851956
>implying that they aren't happier this way

To us it seems backwards but these people don't need to worry about the problems in this world. Seems comfy. We have a lot to learn.
>>
>>35851581
Every culture had the same drives, and were using slavery and things. The difference is that white people were really good at it, so you're just butthurt about that.
>>
>>35851956
That was Australia you retard
>>
File: 1487022904336.png (689KB, 689x693px) Image search: [Google]
1487022904336.png
689KB, 689x693px
>>35852175
sorry bro, whites arent uniquely evil and you dont have any high gound over them after all.
its only haram to enslave 'other muslims'.
slaving is slaving, all races are guilty, but arab slave trade was bigger in scope and worse in terms of treatment.
who told you that arabs are totally innocent of all wrongdoing and whites are uniquely evil lol
>>
>>35851872
>awwww poor wittle babbie afwica too weak to recover and too stupid to do anything about it.

you just admitted they dont have what it takes so time to split up Africa between the civilized nations and make productive use of it.
>>
>>35851581
white men are the superior race, others are too dumb to play something out so cunningly. that's why blacks go to jail for stealing bikes and whites get off scott free over ruining countries and genocide
>>
>>35851635
Yeah, we did that shit on our own continents and nations and didn't get on boats spread our fucking bullshit across the planet you jackass.
>>
>>35851581

all cultures have fucked over other cultures they interacted with, africans were enslaving each other before the white man ever arrived, whites are just the best at it since our civilization is the most powerful, and the only reason we stopped is because we're more moral than every other race that still has types of slavery
>>
>>35852073
Why do whites hate Jews so much? Are you all just projecting your own characteristics onto another group? You threw these people into gas chambers because they weren't white enough, they're not the evil ones here.
>>
>>35851956
People are walking around living the simple life, killing a couple animals, eating some vegetables. They find somebody else and fuck and add more people to their little village. They don't pay taxes, they have no bills, they have no soul crushing 9-to-5 jobs. No worries except the most basic human needs. These kinds of people are usually the happiest on the planet.

But ofays think this way of life is wrong and they need to change it. Have you ever heard the parable of the Mexican fisherman and the American businessman?
>>
>>35851974
iktf bro

co-existence with other humans is a unattainable goal and it hurts
>>
I'm getting tired of you and threads like this.
>>
>>35851581
All people have done that. Seriously name one race that hasn't committed genocide. I'll wait.
>>
>>35851581
>muh feels
No they are not evil, in fact they are too sympathetic. I wish they were evil sociopaths. Let's be real, black people are worthless. No other race would treat you this nicely. You better hope America doesn't become Asian or Hispanic majority country anytime soon.
>>
>>35851581
>Throughout history all they've done is pillage and genocide, steal resources then claim all the credit.
You fucking faggot, if you care so much about slavery and shit why don't you do something about the actual slavery still happening in Africa, and Muslims enslaved whites, twice as much as blacks actually, and you don't see us complain, get your shit together you little anti-white bitch
>>
>>35851581
I don't know op, are muslims inherently evil or is it learned? Throughout history all they've done is pillage and genocide, bomb the towers and blame the jews. I'm always wary around them just in case one of them is about to explode.
>>
skin colour is irrelevant, we can still be friends anon
>>
>>35851581
Our ancestors were better than yours. We have no reason to apologize. Get over it
>>
>>35851872
I sort of agreed with you until I saw this. We didn't do shit to Africa, Africa fucked itself up if it was ever in fucked to begin with.
>>
>>35851872
you should be grateful nigger, we gave you civilization. really you dont even deserve it, we shouldve just taken the resources and left you nothing. may you rot away
>>
>>35854041
You're just jelly the white race was the most successful.
Stay mad, slappy.
>>
>>35851872
How did the whites fuck up Africa?
By building some nice cities there, until negros did the only thing they do best and crash it all into the gutter?
Is that you Mugabe? Just admit that niggers fucked up Zimbabwe (formerly Rhodesia), everybody knows that anyway.
>>
Protect whitey
Suppress sand nigs and nig nogs
>>
>>35851581
Evil is subjective.
>>
>>35851872
>live on a continent with the richest ground and resources
>don't use them for some reason
>live in shit huts until white men arrive
>>
>>35851969
Niggers and libtards never ackowledge the slave trade the arabs committed (which was much more brutal than what the whites did to africas).
I really wonder (((why))) that is?
>>
>>35851581
good looking out but whites are violent on a systemic level not on like a 'shoot you for $25' like blacks usually are.

when whites chimp it usually means mass war or mass shootings when blacks chimp its like murdering an innocent for a purse or raping a white women.

i don't know thats just my opinion.
>>
File: 1826547823.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1826547823.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>>35851581
>(((White People)))
Sounds like OP hasn't taken the Jew pill yet
>>
Don't muslims kill Jews too? Why are the Jews only mad at whitey?

What about Africa? Didn't ancient Kangz enslave Jews until Moses led them out of Egypt?

The only people who didn't betray the Jews on a grand scale are Asians. Unless Ghengis Khan did something, but Ghengis fucked up other people to make them hate Asians for two millennia.
>>
Whitey treats Jews well, despite the holocaust. Especially ashkenazi Jews.
>>
What is with all these racists threads
>>
>>35851581
Reminder that the most profilic and sadistic of serial killers are white.
>>
>>35852069
Hindu has it in their holy books.
>>
>>35851581
>Arabs were big on the slave trade and still do it to an extent
>Africans rape babies to cure their AIDS
>Chinese are exploiting Africans right now to get access to their resources

But no, it's Whitey that's the problem
>>
Will black people ever stop being self conscious about being black? Stay tuned.
>>
>>35857328
I mean when they're constantly reminded of it, no
>>
>>35851581
Morality is a white man's invention.
>>
>>35851581
It's not white nature, it's human nature. The only reason why people say white is evil is, because they succeed in taking over. Your race would have too, but whites just did it better. That's all it is.
>>
>>35857524
Hahahahaha nice joke friend. Very funny
>>
>>35851581
Apaches would flayed people alive and buried people up to their neck, pouring ants on their face to devour them alive. This is not a joke this actually happened.

Aztecs frequently sacrificed people as blood sport to the Gods.

China is notorious for throwing the carcasses of slaves and workers into the mixture used to build the Great Wall.

Middle East has a sex slave ring right now in Libya.

Meanwhile white people get lumped in with spaniards and Jews who did the inquisition and slavery and people act like it was bad.
>>
>>35851581
Didn't white people fight to free slaves though?
>>
>>35851581
>claim all the credit
Who else is gonna claim it?
>>
>>35851915
Muslims kill gay people and they marry children.
>>
>>35858256
>Muslims kill gay people
No they don't
>>
>>35851581
I think cumskins are inherently sociopathic and sadistic. Just look at this thread.
>>
>>35855502
That's absolutely wrong, you dumb piece of shit.
>>
>>35851863
Yet they're getting cucked by Jews
>>
Whites are absolutely inherently evil

Whites are the same people who will try and call others evil after they have oppressed or killed enough of them and those people start fighting back (Black,Muslims)
>>
if you guys seriously feel this way you confirmed that I wasn't retarded for voting for Trump and that non-whites and liberal whites deserve execution. Holy fuck, you guys are so uneducated and brainwashed
>>
>>35851969
there's nothing wrong with black people. stop bullying them.
>>
>>35858552
Says the fag brainwashed by /pol/. Oops, meant to say redpilled
>>
>>35858289

educate yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr7d1sTDNts
>>
Its always funny to see the rest of the world bitching about us whites making them actually civilized. There has never been a civilization that ultimately didn't benefit from its contact with white people.
>>
>>35858660
>There has never been a civilization that ultimately didn't benefit from its contact with white people.
Name one, dumbass
>>
>>35858552
>irony

If half the shit on /pol/ is to be taken seriously white people should be sterilized
>>
>>35858660
Hows Iraq doing with that beneficial white contact?

Or Africa

Or South America

Or the entire middle east
>>
>>35855589
This, just imagine.

Imagine being white in the imperial age.

White people all were competeing with one another over who could get the richest, who could take the most.

So drunk as fuck, white people invented more instruments of war. Drunk as fuck, they sailed around the world concerning and spreading their seed and culture. Drunk as fuck, they set up colonies everywhere. Drunk as fuck, they sold indian opium to china lmao. And when it was all done and white people sobered up a bit they had the world in their hands and once again fought one another. And then they fought each other again. And then they fought each other again.

Basically Europe was a crucible of war and politics through the middle ages, Renaissance, and into the age of enlightenment. At that point Europe directed it's idologies forged from warring tribes for 600 years through the reformation, through the hundred years war, through chevouchee, through joan of arc burned at the stake, through beheaded royalty, through the inquisition. And then, drunk as fuck, europe conquered the world because it had hardened itself to the point that no one could stand against even the small countries there.

Oh yeah, and thanks smallpox and alcoholism lmao native americans. Should have been professional drinkers qith stronger immune systems I guess.
>>
>>35858676
If you had no contact with us you would have no car, no refrigerator, no computer, no telephone, no electricity, no air conditioning, no antibiotics

Western medicine alone has helped the entire world.
>>
>>35858830
You're really such an idiotic cuck. The white average peasant had nothing to do with all of this. Only the elites who woudl've glady scorn you and shit on you benefited during that time. They exploited the fuck out of white peasants too yet you're here praising them.

Also, it's not all white people you dumb fucking idiot. Poles didn't colonise, rape and genocide.

It's Western Europeans who are scum and many Eastern Europeans can agree with this.
>>
>>35858830
>Whites dreaming about the time they had complete control

You forget one very important thing

The massive class divide that existed and the fact that lower class whites were treated like niggers
>>
>>35858830
Basically this, through generation of constant blood shed Europeans have become genocidal, soulless sociopaths

It would be better if we could somehow nuke these devis
>>
>being this cucked by the liberal media

Should've just called it "who /toofargone/ here?"
>>
>>35858901
>poland
>white

Slav means slave amigo
>>
File: 0a1.jpg (78KB, 643x820px) Image search: [Google]
0a1.jpg
78KB, 643x820px
>>35851581
>"You will not post any of the following outside of /b/: Trolls, flames, racism, off-topic replies, uncalled for catchphrases, macro image replies, indecipherable text (example: "lol u tk him 2da bar|?"), anthropomorphic ("furry") or grotesque ("guro") images, post number GETs ("dubs"), or loli/shota pornography."

Reminder to report all /b/ and /pol/ tier threads for breaking Global Rule 3 and SAGE the shit out of it
>>
>>35858931
Read The Prince.

You can learn our ways.
>>
File: IMG_0329.jpg (45KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0329.jpg
45KB, 308x308px
>>35851581
Your shill threads get deleted off pol so you come here with your shit. Nice try paid shill.
>>
File: 1488560101826.jpg (195KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488560101826.jpg
195KB, 1280x720px
>>35851581
All people are inherently evil. You just hate white people because we're better at it than you are. You can't pillage other nations because without white people, you'd still be riding horses. You can't genocide because you lack the resolve. You can't steal resources because you can't even defend your own, and you can't claim the credit because you don't deserve any.

Stay mad, fagaloon.
>>
>>35858901
I wasn't alive during that time but I've reaped all the benefits. So thanks ruling class. Than you for reading, thank you for scheming, and thank you for all the art and culture you funded.
>>
>>35859134
You're so dumb, it's pathetic. Really reaping the benefits aren't ya? Shitposting on the internet and having little to no friends at all. Probably a wage slave too. You must so happy
>>
>>35858444
trips of truth robots
>>
>>35859075
>All people are inherently evil.
Stop projecting
>>
>>35859235
I have plenty of friends and a gf.

I enjoy reading my tomes (thanks white people for the printing press) and watching my motion pictures (thanks white people for photography and sound recording). I sometimes take my car (thanks white people) to my job where I work in behavioral health care while listening to music and blasting my air conditioning (thanks again). Sometimes I fuck my white gf without a condom thanks to birth control (thanks again). Meanwhile I live in an insulated house with double panned windows with furniture my parents bought.

Yeah, without all the new world opportunities and luxurious thanks to western culture I couldn't do any of that at all. I'd still be tilling soil by hand.
>>
>country was never a part of the slave trade
>niggers still angry at you cause you look like hitler's eugenics experiment
exterminate non-whites and lefties pls
>>
File: 1481503417209.jpg (17KB, 542x540px) Image search: [Google]
1481503417209.jpg
17KB, 542x540px
>>35859760
>I have plenty of friends and a gf
>supposed to believe this
>>
>>35851581
I am the white man and it is true that I was born with no soul. Yet it is not evil that drives my actions, it is progress.

I through use of steel and coal have driven Industrialisation bringing plenty to all. It is my blood which has spilled bringing civilisation to the savage corners of the globe. Yet still I am called evil by the ungrateful.
>>
File: sweatshop.jpg (107KB, 537x402px) Image search: [Google]
sweatshop.jpg
107KB, 537x402px
>>35860504
>I through use of steel and coal have driven Industrialisation bringing plenty to all. It is my blood which has spilled bringing civilisation to the savage corners of the globe. Yet still I am called evil by the ungrateful.

How wonderful of you
>>
File: 8QMeC.gif (309KB, 309x360px) Image search: [Google]
8QMeC.gif
309KB, 309x360px
>>35851581
I am not surprised I have to post this AGAIN here - it has come to basically just copy / pasting for you non book lernin' types so here ya go ONCE AGAIN : The fact that all wars and atrocities of the past aside from those assumed done by whites are ignored is a clear example of selective learning due to your own jealous racism against whites. You cry about shit that happened hundreds of years ago or even decades ago but completely omit those of your own kind which are in many cases far worse - do you really think that the "native Americans" never had wars with one another , took land and people and animals away from each other - and what of the Spanish conquistadors who wiped out the Incan civilization basically - no you never state those facts and why - oh...maybe because that was in the distant past and had nothing to do with you ???
When you claim whites are evil you are making your own ignorance about history and human behavior obvious and therefore revealing yourself as the true racist.
It's really quite funny how stupid you are
>>
>>35861200
>>>35851581 (OP)
>I am not surprised I have to post this AGAIN here - it has come to basically just copy / pasting for you non book lernin' types so here ya go ONCE AGAIN : The fact that all wars and atrocities of the past aside from those assumed done by whites are ignored is a clear example of selective learning due to your own jealous racism against whites. You cry about shit that happened hundreds of years ago or even decades ago but completely omit those of your own kind which are in many cases far worse - do you really think that the "native Americans" never had wars with one another , took land and people and animals away from each other - and what of the Spanish conquistadors who wiped out the Incan civilization basically - no you never state those facts and why - oh...maybe because that was in the distant past and had nothing to do with you ???
>When you claim whites are evil you are making your own ignorance about history and human behavior obvious and therefore revealing yourself as the true racist.
>It's really quite funny how stupid you are
lol
>>
>>35851581
Its just that niggers, reddies, and fucking mexos couldnt fight us off. Natural selection, my friend
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.