[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why not just do drugs?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: il_fullxfull.197907530.jpg (117KB, 630x450px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.197907530.jpg
117KB, 630x450px
>Otherworldly bliss for 4-6hrs a day
>Reason to live and go to work
>>
If there was a drug vending machine nearby, I'd be high right fucking now. Now everyone's lucky enough to have a dealer.
>>
>>35851549
Work required to buy drugs > relief from suffering provided by drugs
>>
>>35851549
>tfw Soma isn't real yet
>>
>>35851574
>Now everyone's lucky enough to have a dealer.
Not*
>>
>>35851574
>what is the internet

Just use tor...?
>>
>>35851549
>drugs
>health
pick one
>>
Which drugs?

Receptor up/downregulation is a bitch.
>>
>>35851591
Some argue that Amanita Muscaria is soma
>>
>>35851607
It's not as simple as downloading the bundle and speeding to AlphaBay. That is, if you want to be safe about it. I'd much rather meet in person.
>>
>>35851643
>safe about it
>buying drugs in person is somehow safer

huh

It really is as simple as having BTC and speeding to AlphaBay, do you think you're going to get a SWAT team at your house because you purchased $50 of benzos and $50 of weed? This will literally NEVER happen unless you live some shithole in SEA / some monkey country that has incredibly strict drug laws that will behead you for having panadol.
>>
File: 1485916414861.jpg (19KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485916414861.jpg
19KB, 600x480px
>>35851549
It makes work so much worse when you have to come in on Monday after a weekend of no sleep and putting your mind and body through hell and still suffering from the comedown or withdrawal, and yet it's literally the only thing I look forward to, nothing else is fun for me anymore I thought last weekend I'll just stay sober for once and realised I had nothing to do and I was just itching to get some kind of escape from my dim reality, getting messed up alone in my room is my only hobby everything else just feels like a waste of time. I wish I had friends, I wish I could talk to people easily when I'm not high, I wish I wasn't such a loser, I wish drugs weren't the only thing I'm interested in. Man how'd it all end up like this.
>>
>>35851611
drugs in moderation > unhealthy habbits
what do you think of
>prescription drugs for non-script junkies
>coffee & cigs
>weed
the above are as close to healthy habits as possible; abuse of any of these are bad obviously but its not
>heroin, ice or other serious drugs.
>>
Best drugs for robots are benzos t b h
>>
>>35851549
This has been my life for years (4-6 hours became 14-16 hours real quick)
The times you are sober are really not fun when you live this way and you need the absolute strongest will to not end up a junkie
>>
Because once you get addicted you will do anything just to get more. You wont go to work, you will start sucking dicks for drugs and then catch some disease and fucking die.
>>
>>35851613
Opiates are god tier
>>35851574
Kratom,Kava, and a whole buncha rcs are legal
>>
>>35852269
Mate I've been doing opiates for 3yrs and my life really hasn't changed much
>>
>>35852277
how do I into opiates, I did oxycodone for the first time with almost no effect I started at 20mg as recommended for someone with 0 tolerance and eventually just snorted the whole 80mg and got nothing, the pill was legit and I got the bad side effects: insatiable itching, nausea and vomiting and general body aches and chills. What did I do wrong, is the first time supposed to suck what was it like for you?
>>
>>35852277
I do love some kava
>>
>>35852434
>snorting oxycodone
>80mg with no tolerance

Hmmmmmmm
>>
I smoke way too much weed honestly
>>
>>35852434
I have had similar experiences

tried Kratom and Tramadol with no noticeable euphoria or relaxation
>>
>>35852460
I don't get it either, I read a bunch of forum posts and info afterwards and some said 80mg with no tolerance is possibly od level but I never even felt like I got high, maybe barely sleepy but not really felt like shit for about a week though.

>>35852500
that's the thing tramadol worked wonders for me that's why I got my hopes up because it's considered a very very weak opioid so I figured a strong one would be more of the desired effect. I was let down and now I can't get high off Tramadol either.
>>
most drugs make me feel like shit. i do alot but most of the time its more of an ordeal. id like something for "otherworldly bliss"
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.