[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I respond /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

How do I respond /r9k/?
>>
You block her immediately to stop enabling her.
>>
>>35851491
>Lemme fukk u bb my cock is real fat and smooth
Try that.
>>
>>35851491
She's going to ghost you hard. Even if she somehow doesn't she's going to want you to be into some freaky degenerate shit.
>>
>>35851573
why would you not want a VIRGIN thats into freaky degenerate shit
>>
man you're fucking awkward
>>
File: 1452297899666.jpg (229KB, 500x705px) Image search: [Google]
1452297899666.jpg
229KB, 500x705px
>>35851671
sorry

oregano2
>>
>>35851661
>virgin
>into anything
They have absolutely no idea what they're into. And even if they're into something they have no idea how to do it properly. Thank God for the cunts breaking girls in so I don't have to spend months teaching her to suck my cock without teeth or to ride my dick without doing it awkwardly, feeling self-conscious and straight up refusing without a fight.
>>
>>35851745
>I hate virgins I prefer my women used by other men before me

thats literally what you just said
>>
>>35851831
Yeah, I understand where you're coming from as a virgin, I was the same way. But then I took some virginities, slept around, had some sluts and I can say without a doubt I'll take an experienced girl to fuck over a virgin any day. I don't have time or the interest to teach and coax them through their bullshit anymore. Just ride my cock and shut the fuck up about it.

Best sex I've had was with a girl who could bounce up and down on just the head of my cock while being able to let me suck on her tits. Good luck getting a virgin to do that.
>>
>>35851905
>"watching your wife get fucked by another man is cultured"
>"girls actually prefer a small penis to a really big cock"
>"women dont want lanklets over strong stout men"
>>
>>35851947
>Hey. Take a look at my three strawmen
>I made them because I'm insecure and they make me feel better
>>
>>35851964
dont let the trolls hurt your feelings anon
>>
>>35852065
I think you've confused me with some sensitive, limp-wristed virgin on here anon.
>>
>>35852101
woah I get that your'e upset but you need to relax
>>
>>35852138
I recognise your posting style from a manlet thread
>>
>>35852203
wrong guy sorry
but does that mean your'e a manlet?
>>
>>35852366
6'0-6'1. So I guess so.
>>
File: hand-size-personality-FI.png (146KB, 800x460px) Image search: [Google]
hand-size-personality-FI.png
146KB, 800x460px
>>35852381
I bet you have small hands too desu
but dont worry about it, I dont mean that in a mean way
>>
File: Faget-1.jpg (126KB, 373x639px) Image search: [Google]
Faget-1.jpg
126KB, 373x639px
>>35852665
lol originoli origami
>>
>>35852665
Awww, where'd you go you sad manlet cunt? I thought I had small hands
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.