[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this fuckin real life?or its just memerery? >>>/fit/40866561

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1484614458013 - Copy.jpg (71KB, 747x754px) Image search: [Google]
1484614458013 - Copy.jpg
71KB, 747x754px
is this fuckin real life?or its just memerery?
>>>/fit/40866561
>>>/fit/40866586
>>
What's your weight, height, age and gender OP?

I'll tell you how many calories you can eat.
>>
>>35851585
5'11" 220lbs male 22
>>
>>35851610
You need to eat 2600 kcal / day to maintain your weight.
Anything more, you gain weight, anything less, you lose weight.
I'd suggest going to 1800 or even 1600 / day.
You need to weight everything you swallow.
Count the calories. Every day.

Now, all food is made up of three main ingredients. Carbs. Protein. Fats.
In addition to restricting your calories, i'd suggest eating 1600 kcal in just protein and fats.
Different people have different metabolisms, and not eating carbs will throw your body into ketosis, which will burn your fat faster than a stacy burns through cocks.
It is quite possible to lose about 10 lbs / week this way.

Read the labels. Weigh everything. Don't approximate shit, you need exact numbers. Data.
You need 1600 kcal / day, zero carbs.

If you want to know what specific foods you can eat, look up "keto diet" and see some recipes there.
You can go down to a normal weight in just 2 months if you stick to it. 1600 kcal / day, zero carbs.
>>
>>35851719
Ignore this autism, fatty.
You're a pile of blubber, and that's all you can ever be. Other people can work out, get skinny, get buff, but not you. You're going to probably gain a lot more weight over time in fact. They'll probably need a double-wide casket to bury you in two whole plots after your tiny miserable heart gives out from the stress of all that heavy empty weight.
>>
File: 1472932711784967346.png (42KB, 723x752px) Image search: [Google]
1472932711784967346.png
42KB, 723x752px
>>35851719
thank you anon i wish more poeple were like you
i take your advice and start to lose weight to become more self confident and a memeber of the society
>>35851756
>>>/lgbt/
>>
I lost 40lbs since January from doing intermittent fasting. Since I'm obese I just eat a big dinner. Until then it's just water.

I've got 9 hours to go until I can eat today.
>>
>>35851359

Stop making these threads you fat autist!
>>
>>35852236
>>>/kys/ you sexless pile of stinking blubber.
>>
>>35852374
Fuck off reddit, it's better than another tranny or fembot thread.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.