[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you date this girl, /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: file.png (851KB, 749x1113px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
851KB, 749x1113px
Would you date this girl, /r9k/?
>>
No, I'd rather stay FA than date....that
>>
>>35850351
i wonder what she would look like without all that fat.
>>
>>35850371
>....that
what a needlessly cruel thing to say
>>
>>35850409

Spotted the vagina carrier.
>>
>>35850438
no I just have a shred of empathy
>>
>>35850442
why? Nobody needs your empathy if you are ugly
>>
>>35850442
Just ignore him, anon. There is no victory here
>>
File: 1488377768702.jpg (36KB, 217x286px) Image search: [Google]
1488377768702.jpg
36KB, 217x286px
>>35850471
what did he mean by this?

no seriously wtf does this even mean dawg
>>
>>35850351
she's kind of pathetic but at least she will be loyal to a man who is kind to her. I wouldn't date her, but one of you should.
>>
Yeah I pretty much don't care about looks, my biggest issue is that she's physically unhealthy and has poor self-control, which is a likely indicator that she'd cheat (or would cheat if she lost weight).

If she would never cheat, wants kids, and isn't feminist, I would marry her for life.
>>
File: 1490210899013.jpg (320KB, 1536x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1490210899013.jpg
320KB, 1536x1152px
Sure, she seems nice enough.
The real question is, would she date me? She wouldn't.
>>
The story is she's been losing weight for over a year (already down 60+ pounds? forgot) and decided to indulge in a rare ice cream cone since it was free cone day. Then some guys driving by called her a fat bitch and she made a post that went viral.
>>
>>35850351

>I am trying to better myself
>free ice cream cone day at dairy queen!

No, I wouldn't date her for the fact that shes obviously lying, I doubt she is different than mr eggroll from that fat documentary /tv/ is cumming over.
>>
>>35850555
see
>>35850537

bravo anon
>>
I'm trying to decide if it was actually free ice cream cone day at Dairy Queen.
The way it's written almost suggests that someone shouted that it at her.

"Free ice cream cone day at Dairy Queen!"

or

Was she making a statement - Free ice cream cone day at Dairy Queen!
>>
>>35850570

Based on a story to be assumed real by who? People constantly like to lie about how much theyre improving themselves all the time but its always bullshit. In any case, lets assume its real. She got called a fat bitch and got triggered by it. Go on /fit/ and they'll call you the same thing if you post a fat pic of yourself, it's tough love and motivation. Whining over something so miniscule is ridiculous. It sucks but it shows shes very emotional. Way too emotional if she has to upload a video of it. Which goes back to OPs question. Over emotional girls are a nightmare. And she'll probably relapse into a junk food frenzy.
>>
>>35850483
people dont want be comforted by someone ugly. You feel sorry for somebody who would give a shit about your existence. There is no need to suck up after women or try to be a "good person". Everyone judges you on appearance no matter what you do. Its best to discard these emotions and they you will feel more free
>>
Must be hard being a girl because if a boy felt like that he could just go shoot up a school but I guess women just get eat ice cream or something.
>>
>>35850783
I hope you're on something right now and this isn't you sober because this opinion is really incoherent
>>
>>35850915
yeah I know Im actually full of shit and subconciously trying to justify me being a bitter jaded piece of shit. Also I made a lot of typos because phoneposting
>>
>>35850390
It's the biggest source of the loneliness epidemic that's gripping the first world. Even fat people don't like fat people. Such a wasted life.
>>
File: Dr-phil.jpg (125KB, 1009x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Dr-phil.jpg
125KB, 1009x1023px
>>35850951
very nice self-analysis
>>
File: 4chan.gif (2MB, 280x175px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.gif
2MB, 280x175px
I have no sympathy for fat people even if they are trying to lose weight because they allowed themselves to get that fat in the first place. Until she is thin again she deserves all the hate thrown at her.
>>
>>35850493
>>she's kind of pathetic but at least she will be loyal to a man who is kind to her.

Not true. She clearly has self control issues and so would be likely to make impulsive decisions for short term pleasure. An extra slice of cake, a quick fuck on the side.

The fact is that her loyalty will never get tested because she is an Ugo and nobody's gonna be making a pass at her. Lack of opportunity to be disloyal doesn't make someone loyal.
>>
She's not saying anything crazy. Why not?
>>
>>35850783
>people dont want be comforted by someone ugly.

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU HANG OUT WITH?
>>
File: 1484874600928s.jpg (2KB, 85x125px) Image search: [Google]
1484874600928s.jpg
2KB, 85x125px
>>35850351
>27 years old

No way I don't believe that. She must be at least 40.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.