[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bros I need to confess. I cheated on my beautiful, loving, and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: kick.png (12KB, 286x473px) Image search: [Google]
kick.png
12KB, 286x473px
bros I need to confess. I cheated on my beautiful, loving, and sweet girlfriend with a fat cow ill green text a story or something but i just need to be chewed out
>>
you'd be more respectable if it was a literal cow
>>
hey, OP my ex-boyfriend cheated on me too
I gave him everything and he decided to meet up with some slut he found on the internet

tell the story so I can re-live the anger and hurt
>>
File: 1490346834036.jpg (12KB, 355x258px) Image search: [Google]
1490346834036.jpg
12KB, 355x258px
>>35850138
You should tell her about it. You clearly don't deserve someone like that if you value her so little that you'd rather fuck some fat shit you won't care about in the morning.
>>
>>35850138
greentext faster faggot
may or may not be origi
>>
File: 1484101617402.jpg (40KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484101617402.jpg
40KB, 500x400px
>>35850138
greentext the story so then i can shit talk you appropriately
>>
>>35850138
are you waiting for more anons or wtf?
hurry up nigg
>>
fuck you op. More lies.
>>
you just want to be chewed out so you can absolve yourself of the guilt. You have to tell her. You don't have a choice. There's no absolution or salvation except through repentance and the truth.
>>
I cheated on my gf with a fat cow too. It tore me up. Do not tell her Op. You'll feel like shit afterward, but it really hit home how much I love her and will never ever hurt her or cheat ever again. Telling her will damage her for years to come. She will be heart broken and not leave her trust another man for a long long time. Lie through your teeth and never admit it. Your guilt is your punishment, carry it and don't try load it on her to clear your consionce. This is your lesson. You can't go back so learn from it and never do it again. If you are not guilty. Then you do not deserve her and should leave her for a guy that will treat her like a princess. If you are guilt then good. Never let her go
>>
>>35851398
>Your guilt is your punishment

this isn't true. you're letting yourself off easy.

You can't help but do the right thing. So just do it. Don't die with regret. Let things end as they ought to, in line with the order of the universe.
>>
Lol, no that is bullshit. If op is willing to tell her, it shows he doesn't care for her. He is passing the buck by telling her. If you love a woman, you'll fight tooth and nail to keep her. No matter what. The only time I ever wanted to leave my gf, was so she could follow her dream. I told her to take a month or two to find herself and follow her dream. If you love them, let them go and all that. She never left me and when I gave her my blessing, she knew then and their what she wanted and it was me. I was so thankful she stayed. It killed me to be giving her up, but i knew it was the right thing to do for her long term happiness.

HOWEVER, telling someone you cheated on them is NOT the same thing. I know for a fact she will never find out because nobody knows it happened. What happened, happened. You can't go back. If op leaves her or tells her because of his giult what good could come from that? And for what? Honor?pride? It doesn't make any sense. Nothing good can come from this. You will force a girl to leave you and hate men for the rest of her life. She will not benigit from this whats so ever. Nobody wins, short term and long term
>>
>>35851398
kek at your retarded melodramatic bullshit. Your girlfriend probably already cheated on you or she will in the future. Stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>35852671
you'll be living a lie. no matter what else happens, you'll be living with a guilty conscience. You have to pay for your mistakes.
>>
>>35852671
>I let her find herself (aka fucking other men) because I love her

You're literally a cuckold, fucking lol, you dumbass motherfucker.
>>
Just take the easy way out and KYS famalampai.
>>
>>35852671
>>35852900
This

Smells of cuck to me.
>>
>>35850138
Eh, I cheated on the only ex I cared about multiple times. Once in the hotel room we booked for our anniversary holiday 'cause she got a later train than me, had to get housecleaning in to make the bed while I went to the station to pick her up.

No need to feel bad if she doesn't know.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.