[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm tired everyday and I just want to die >orignano

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 24567876.jpg (35KB, 477x395px) Image search: [Google]
24567876.jpg
35KB, 477x395px
I'm tired everyday and I just want to die
>orignano
>>
>>35849423
do you, in fact, have a job
>>
>>35849451
I deliver bird seeds to other rich people; work 20 something hours a week
>>
>>35849469
do you have any friends (including online)?

like people that you can genuinely laugh with?
>>
File: 1450670345512.gif (1MB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1450670345512.gif
1MB, 480x640px
>>35849495
you guys

dramatic one-quoter aside, I chat with other anons in discord and rabbit alike and a few friends in real life, though there's literally nothing to do or talk about whenever we get together, it's just awkward
>pic unrelated
>>
>>35849469
>I deliver bird seeds to other rich people

Please explain
>>
>>35849715
i work for an independent bird seed company that delivers 20+ pound bag bird seeds to people's house and a lot of the clients just so happen to be very wealthy. I am one of the delivery guys and I use my own vehicle while they compensate for gas and pay me hourly
>>
>>35849758
if you have a job and you have friends, then what's wrong?

what would you need in order to be happy, or at to be content?
>>
>>35849845
I'm going nowhere fast and I don't enjoy the company of people as I use to. I just want a cabin in the woods with an internet connection and a shit ton of drugs and live there for the rest of my life; I no longer want to partake in society, but I don't have the resources or energy to pursue such a goal
>>
>>35849902
Maybe you could find a more solitary job?
>>
>>35849902
Just humour yourself and spend a month researching this plan. Do one or two google searches everyday.

Maybe you can cheat and cut corners somewhere. Ask the richest client you know for a job with more money but less responsibility.

See, imagining good things is fun
>>
>>35849544
Who is this pervy pixie
>>
>>35849423
same my dude

my job is killing me, i'm about to give up
>>
>>35849758
Wait for your boss to replace you with a robot and then off yourself. Don't want to inconvenience anybody with your death the way you've inconvenienced them with your life.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.