[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Think about it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1749.jpg (89KB, 750x629px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1749.jpg
89KB, 750x629px
30 is the gruesom age for women. If they haven't got a steady partner, a good job and a baby coming they are a laughing matter. Atleast that's how they look at it. Now that's when you got a chance! All a woman over 30 want in a man is someone who wont leave them! "Kind guys" are very rare at this point but hey! You're still here, right? And I have seen woman like this in bars. Some of them look fine! A little sad but cute! You didn't loose your virginity at a young age but your time is yet to come! Just hang in there a bit longer.
>>
Im 19 and honestly the only woman who get me hard are 30-60 y/o milfs.
>>
why would you settle for used trash like that when you can just pump'n'dump them? I'm 30 year old male who's never had women, I have tons of money.

why would I waste it on them?
>>
File: 1484128824281.jpg (35KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1484128824281.jpg
35KB, 633x758px
>>35849158
well, at least they can probably show me a good time instead of making me work for it
>>
>>35849218
You might be able to find older women who likes younger men but they don't exactly grow on trees. 3 years older or younger is ok but when the gap gets bigger it starts to look desperate. Older guys getaway with it tho. 15 years younger girl? No problemo
>>
>>35849236
Who's settling?
>>
>>35849236
Classic "nice guy"

t. normie with a gf
>>
keep on wasting your time with women. i'm going to plan the most awesome suicide.

i'm going out in a car crusher.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxC9sKbVTlA
>>
>>35849445
Wow. That's a most powerful car crusher my man
>>
I'd kill for a 30 year old mommy gf
>>
A 30 year old girl who has built a career would rather become a crazy cat lady than settle for an autistic sperglord neckbeard NEET. Sorry robots, you lose again.
>>
>>35849631
Wrong. But she will make sure that neckbeard gets a shave and suit up.
>>
>>35849713
How do you know this? You have not even left the basement in years. The real world doesn't work like /r9k/ memes.
>>
File: 1444430663063.gif (958KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1444430663063.gif
958KB, 500x281px
>>35849445

I approve of this plan.
>>
>>35849445
good for you man, good luck, never forget we love you!
>>
>>35849736

I've read this in the doujins that I spend all my neetbux on.
>>
>>35849158
I'm 25/F and I can attest to >>35849631

Even if I don't have a career, I would rather live alone and spend my time with pets and making art than to settle for a manchild that I have to take care of like a literal child. When a cat meows for food it's cute. When a hairy, smelly, fat adult man cries for chicken tenders, it's very much the opposite of that.

I honestly think I'll still be alone in my 30s, because no one settles for crazy chicks who aren't super hot, but I'm okay with that. I'm pretty happy alone. I wouldn't marry a retard just to not be alone. Women do not get as desperate as men.
>>
>>35849736
Ok. But I knew a 30 y old single girl who got ditched by her boyfriend snd started dating spergs like me for a while. Finally she found a decent enough boy to settle with.
>>
>>35849884
There are two important factors that completely blow out the "they're desperate and will settle for me!" meme. First, if a woman in her 30s just wants sex, she can get it easily. People in their 30s are far more easygoing about sex and have no problem with casual sex or fwb's. Second, there are plenty of quality men in their 30s. In fact there are plenty of Chads who are well into respectable careers. That's who they will settle for, not an autistic manchild NEET.
>>
>>35849970
>Second, there are plenty of quality men in their 30s. In fact there are plenty of Chads who are well into respectable careers.
There are no single quality men in their 30s.
The only single men in their 30s are neckbeards and divorcees, and I'm not signing up to hear about or deal with some douchebag's ex wife for the rest of my life. There are also fuckboys, guys who think they can ride the pussy rollercoaster for the rest of their lives with no consequences, and they won't give up on 18 year old vagina until they're fifty.
>>
>>35850006
Damn you're dumb. You're a teenager who lives in the basement, what makes you think you know anything about career oriented people in their 30s? There are now, more than ever, plenty of quality eligible singles in their 30s.
>>
>>35850103

>quality and eligible singles in their 30's!

t. 32 year old robot
>>
>>35850103
I've already stated - but I'll reiterate, since you seem to be illiterate - I'm 25/F, and that is definitely how the world works.
If any Chad or normie wanted to get married, he's already married well before 30, and most of them are divorced before 30 as well. I have a not-very-close friend who has just turned 30 and still exclusively fucks questionably 18 year old girls because he is attractive and he can. He's never going to settle down. His friends are like that too. I know career oriented people in their 30s because they are my peers.

I guess I excluded Indian men from that list, but I'd rather kill myself before I married a fucking Indian.
>>
>>35850140
30 is the average age to get married now. Do you live in the countryside or something? Yes you will have quality guys and girls in their 30s who are single. They aren't virgins but neither are they divorced. Does it bother you that much if you find a great guy in his 30s and he's had gfs before or banged some young chicks for fun but is ready to settle?
>>
>>35850140
>questionably 18-year-old
wow that's terrible! where does this despicable friend find these poor exploited underage girls so I can make sure to avoid that place!
>>
>>35850198
>30 is the average age to get married now.
28 is the average age to get married in the USA, which is where I live.
On top of that, most people date for an average of 3 years before getting engaged, and the average length of engagement is just a bit over a year, for a total of four years.
More than 75% of men are already engaged by age 30 and, if you factor in non-marriage relationships, by age 30, 88% of men are already with the woman they will get married to.
6% of men will never marry and have no interest in it. This leaves 6% of the US male population, or about 7.1 million males, single and ready to mingle at age 30, with numbers dropping every day.

The average age difference between a husband and wife is a little over two years. By age 28, 73% of women are married, and counting other relationships, 88% of women are already dating their eventual marriage partner by this age.
About 5% of women will never marry. This leaves 7% of the female population, or about 8.8 million adult females, single and ready to mingle at age 28.

There are only enough male partners for 80% of these females to get married to. I would have to be in the top 80% of female genes in order to score any partner at my age, and even better than that to find a decent one, and frankly, I am not. I have many health problems, I am not attractive, I am mentally ill.

Face it: women die alone more often than men, and just because you can't take a few minutes to do the math to figure that out, doesn't mean it isn't true.

https://priceonomics.com/how-long-do-couples-date-before-getting-engaged/
https://www.theknot.com/content/too-long-to-be-engaged
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States
http://www.eharmony.com/blog/when-dating-how-long-do-you-wait-for-the-ring/#.WNoVMm8rKM8
https://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/whats-the-average-age-difference-in-a-couple/
>>
>>35850515
Calm your tits. That was a pretty long rant, I can easily believe your claim of having mental issues.

You went from "there are no quality single guys in their 30s" to "there are no quality single guys in their 30s who would settle for a garbage tier ugly mentally ill girl like me". That's two very different things. Well, you can at least get sex easily, to satisfy those needs.
>>
>>35850612
There are no quality single guys in their 30s, regardless. The remaining 6% of single men at age 30 are definitely not quality, and still, they have better options than me.

>You can get sex easily
And what if that's not what I want? I've gone so long without sex it doesn't even cross my mind. Only men are that obsessed with sex.
>>
>>35850515
>>35850664
anon your math is wrong, in that you shouldn't be calculating 6% of the total male population, you should be calculating 6% of the male 30-year-old population. I'm lazy and the first statistic I found is that there are about 10M 30-34yo men in the US, so 6% (which is a bit generous for that age range per your research) of that would be about 600,000 men nationwide

also be my gf
>>
>>35851046
No, 6% of the total male population. I meant what I said. 6% won't marry, of the total population, and 6% are still eligible by age 30, out of the total population.
88% of total adult men taken by 30 + 6% of total men who never marry + 6% of men who are single = 100% of all adult men.

Also, how old are you and where do you live?
>>
>>35850664
Sweetie, girls do want sex just as much as guys do. You're an outlier.
>>
>>35849158
>not taking the red-pilled option of abstaining from relationships and becoming a sage
Anyone who takes the pussy pill is confirmed not going to assimilate with The All.
>>
>>35851223
Women want sex because it's what men want. Women want love.
Not to say women hate sex, of course they like it, but women pursue their preferred gender with love in mind first, sex second, which is the opposite of men.

I don't know any woman with whom this is not the case.
Please, continue to be condescending like you know the world, though. It's somewhat endearing.
>>
File: 1490247561958.jpg (544KB, 1608x2376px) Image search: [Google]
1490247561958.jpg
544KB, 1608x2376px
i hear there's a fembot in this thread

post feet you harlot
>>
>>35851595
No. foot fetishists are subhuman trash.
I won't contribute to your nasty fetish.
>>
File: 1487052971831.jpg (162KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
1487052971831.jpg
162KB, 1280x854px
>>35851705
oh c'mon bby, I know you own at least 1 pair of heels
>>
>>35850006
said the fat, ugly pig. you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>35851478
No, actually you're an outlier. You make the mistake of thinking that because you're a girl, you know how every girl thinks.
>>
>>35850140
why would he marry a slut like you?
>>
>>35850664
you are fucking retarded if you think "there are no eligible men in their 30s"
that's when most men are just getting the ball rolling in life.
you are fat and ugly and that's not a man's fault.
>>
>>35851727
I literally don't have a single pair with me, most of my stuff is in storage at the moment.
But even if I did, I wouldn't take pictures of my feet for anyone. Foot fetishists are weird and gross.

>>35851736
>>35851759
Go on with the insults, really pile them on. Do you think it bothers me? Why take time out of your life to try and insult someone you don't know with insults which you don't know if they fit? Go on, keep posting, amuse me.

>>35851755
Like I've said, I don't know any woman with whom it isn't the case that they seek love first, sex second. Perhaps you are the outlier, or you hang out with a bunch of sluts, if you are even female, which I seriously doubt.
>>
>>35851825
Which do you seek first, anon? Sex, or love?
>>
File: 1487581502540.jpg (81KB, 638x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487581502540.jpg
81KB, 638x960px
>>35851825
Where would you rank foot fetishists next to guys to like to eat out assholes / pussy?
>>
>>35851845
Love, definitely. Obviously, or I wouldn't be advocating for it and saying that's the case.

>>35851880
I have a weird thing about feet. I hate touching feet and I hate people touching my feet. It's really disgusting in an indescribable way to me. I'd rather do almost anything short of scat before I did feet fetish stuff. It just really bothers me.

>>35851796
>that's when most men are just getting the ball rolling in life.
Keep telling yourself that, meanwhile your peers all already have gotten the ball rolling and are doing fine.
>>
File: 1486279677705.jpg (2MB, 2230x2875px) Image search: [Google]
1486279677705.jpg
2MB, 2230x2875px
>>35851940
Well that's a shame. Goodluck to you
>>
>>35851940
>I wouldn't be advocating for it and saying that's the case.
But why are you advocating it? Do you honestly think you can change the minds of such bitter people?
>>
>>35851090
yeah it was a minor quibble; the essential point seems correct to me

also 27, northwest burgerstan
>>
>>35851940
You say you are 25 but it's clear you don't know anyone in their 30s. Are you a shut-in?
>>
>>35851940
are you bitch that hit on my brother in law and almost got cut by my sister? you fucking mid 20s cashiers need to stay in line, dude.
>>
Past-their-prime women just settle with some cucked beta, rather than a /r9k/-tier neckbeard. It doesn't make them happy and it's definitely not what they envisioned, but being with a robot is literally worse than being alone. You're so undesirable you're less than a zero.
>>
Dating women your own age is only okay in high school or college. You're a fool if you're still doing it in your 30s.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.