[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be wageslave at deli for a month >get called in for closing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1490249049158.gif (9KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1490249049158.gif
9KB, 645x773px
>be wageslave at deli for a month
>get called in for closing shift that goes from 5pm to midnight
>usually decent since almost no one comes in at that time and I'm by myself in the deli for those hours
>this time it's unusually busy and I'm flooded with orders
>some young asian gril probably in her mid to late 20s comes in looking like she's in a rush and orders a sandwich
>I'm in the middle of making 3 different salads and sandwiches and won't get to hers anytime soon
>she keeps grabbing every box I put out thinking it's her sandwich and I keep telling her it's not ready yet
>she lets out several frustrated ughs
>finally get hers done
>she grabs it, pays, and stomps out
>first time having a customer get that upset but at least it's over
>have to close the next day at the same times
>everything is going smoother with almost no one coming in
>around the same hour as the last night, the same girl comes in
>she comes up to me and says that "her coworker loved the sandwich"
>say thanks
>she orders the same thing again
>make it
>set it out for her to pick up while I start cleaning a bit
>she comes over to pick it up
>she's about to take it to the register to pay but says she forgot something
>she goes over to one of the aisles to get something
>she pays for her stuff then comes back over
>"this is for you" she said as she handed me a bar of chocolate
>Caught by surprise by this and only manage to say thanks
>she smiles and walks out
>the chocolate bar isn't some Hershey's or Snickers, but something a little higher quality just going by the packaging
>go to the aisle where she got the chocolate bar
>see it costs 6 bucks for this average sized bar
>she bought a 6 dollar chocolate bar for me
>quit working there a few days ago but still think about that experience

Why
>>
>>35848842
>Why
She thinks of herself as a good person, so to minimise the cognitive dissonance caused by acting like an entitled bitch, she did something nice to make up for it; thus maintaining the fiction that she's a good person at heart.
>>
>>35848842
You already know why. And you fumbled the ball.
>>
>>35848905
But l'm fat and ugly
>>
>>35848905
op ur looking here _
>>35848875
when you should be looking up here --
taking things personally is toptier selfharm. we don't cause other people to do anything.
>>
>>35848984
That explains it all right there bud
>>
>>35848984
>buying a candy bar for a fatty
She was actually making fun of you
>>
I feel like between >>35848875 and >>35848984
You have a pretty good and dear of why.
>>
File: 1486009286813.jpg (17KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1486009286813.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
>>35849138
>>35849166
Ah, now l see.
>>
>>35848842
That's what happens anon. She experience something completelly unrelated and you will never know her train of thought. maybe she saw a movie that omehow made her apreciate the value of spontaneous action and at the same time

something something her identity.

also this:
>>35849130
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.