[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it weird to cry when you use the bathroom

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nc82voewQA1temt2vo1_1280.jpg (422KB, 1280x929px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nc82voewQA1temt2vo1_1280.jpg
422KB, 1280x929px
is it weird to cry when you use the bathroom
>>
Does it hurt for you to pee too? It did for me a long time until I got it checked out.
>>
>>35848989
no like i don't feel ok psychologically
>>
>>35849016
go on...

premium chicken
>>
Sounds like you gotta stop being such a fag
>>
>>35849038
like i have to keep telling myself 'youre ok' when i do
maybe i just feel too vulnerable?
>>
>>35849038
it's dumb i guess
i just wanted to know if it was too weird
>>
>>35849082
>>35849128
It isn't weird, OP. What's normal for you is entirely up to you. There's a psychologist in my family, so I'm biased, but I think you might talk to one for a better handle on this. OR rather do some looking for yourself using toptier sources. There's bound to be some research out there you can find that will help you understand it. I personally do not have this experience when using the bathroom.
>>
you're consulting other socially inept people on an anonymous board, do you think you're going to get some actual substance from this? it's probably just attention-seeking or some sort of need for an interaction.

get some control of where your life is going and you'll be fine (don't listen to me)
>>
File: dock.jpg (79KB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
dock.jpg
79KB, 500x291px
>>35849349
I think its the ability to reach out to a group of people and say "hey does anybody else do x?" without having it result in social consequences. If someone else can say they also experience x then OP could receive that as an affirmation. Its confirmation that they're not alone in their experience. Why is this so valuable to us? (Maybe it has links to our past as a species. We pursued societies and they had a survival advantage that ensured they endured over time. Perhaps we remain unconsciously restrained by the idea that our survival is linked to society. If I am OP then I can feel safe again knowing that there are others of the species that experience the phenomena and it isn't something new for which no coping strategies exist.) I also find it interesting that although anonymity should in theory provide bastion from social consequence we're so in love with social consequence that we come up with our own to suit the new setting. Examples include replying kys to everything or the maxim "OP is a faggot."

What a fascinating place the world is.
>>
>>35848778
It depends on what you eat and how frequently you go.
>>
>>35848778
I cry in the bathroom a lot but mostly to avoid being seen.

Why are you crying while pissing/shitting?
>>
yes man it's obviously weird jesus christ.

not one person in a hundred does that, it's a sign of a severe emotional disturbance, or that something is wrong. Unless it's tears of joy or whatever.

seek help man, ffs
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.