[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Desperate for human contact

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: 2B Portrait.jpg (242KB, 600x862px) Image search: [Google]
2B Portrait.jpg
242KB, 600x862px
I have no one to embrace or share my feelings with. I feel like an empty husk. Whats the point of going on in life when you have no loved ones? I just want one person I can share everything with. How do you guys deal with loneliness? I play vidya every day but whenever Im not I feel completely alone with nothing
>>
I roleplay, I find that this fills the void better than real social interaction does.
>>
>>35848090
Same. I dont know how I do it. hi op
>>
>>35848133
im an infp too
>>
>>35848133
I feel like roleplaying is fun but it's just escapism like vidya or anime. I want to embrace someone who has feelings for me
>>35848236
Hours of vidya help but every night before I sleep the thought of being alone creeps up on me
>>
It's not just you. Everyone is faking it, because sharing one's true self is quite impossible. So you are not alone, and you will never be alone. Curse and a blessing, really.
>>
>>35848090
I deal with it by getting zonked to the point where I can barely remember my name. Not that it's hard. Haven't heard anyone say it in a while desu
>>
>>35848286
hi op...
seijrngsierjng
>>
>>35848090
Not such an empty husk if you need companionship. You're in a better position than you think, although loneliness is a terrible feeling
>>
File: 1490431941877.jpg (46KB, 437x501px) Image search: [Google]
1490431941877.jpg
46KB, 437x501px
>>35848295

QFT

Such is the burden of man
>>
>>35848295
this
if you think anyone has a soulmate in which they can confide their complete true self you are wrong. Not even the happiest normies can escape this feel.
it is a feature of the human experience
>>
>>35848354
OP here
Ive never experienced love or companionship so in my mind it seems like the best thing anyone could want. I currently have no one I can share my feelings with so the thought is eating at me
>>
>>35848276
I'm INTP

>>35848286
Cuddling with a real person is still just escapism. Both of you are using each other without truly caring or understanding each other's deep inner self.
>>
>>35848419
You are literally sharing your thoughts right now. If you can do it here, you can do it out there.

Also, love and companionship isn't a panacea. You got to be comfortable by yourself before you can be comfortable with others.
>>
>>35848090
I hate not having solitude. I get to hear my dad bitch about both his failed marriages to me and on the phone all day, even through my maxed-out earbuds. Nothing I advise sticks.

What you think of is idealistic, and for all I know it would be similar to listening to you. The truth is that people are just terrible in some ways. I get used like an emotional tampon by my emasculated father. I have to play peacekeeper in a family household when he's succumbing to angry outbursts from his mental sister, his snubbing and powermongering wife (my stepmom), and whatever else he can blither on about.

The worst part is it's not the first time, he does this repeatedly. He's mentioned the same examples and stories in succession. He has nothing better and nobody else to vent to aside from his mom and me.

I hate every second of it because it ruins my mood for the day. He does it day in and day out. I would rather live in solitude than put up with this.
>>
ty for the advice guys.It's my first time posting and it felt good to vent out my problems even in a vague way. Idk how Im gonna get friends or a gf but I feel a bit better about it now
>>
File: 5305.jpg (19KB, 760x300px) Image search: [Google]
5305.jpg
19KB, 760x300px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05IaA7516nI

>You almost convinced me I'm real
>>
File: rolf.png (106KB, 432x577px) Image search: [Google]
rolf.png
106KB, 432x577px
>>35848419
The grasses are always sweater on the inside, Edboy.
>>
>>35848507
just listen to him. When he dies you will miss his nonsense
>>
>>35849048
I won't miss him. I was happier when I ended up spending a year isolated in my room. I feel nothing but displeasure and maybe a hint of pity depending on if he has ranted in my vicinity recently or not.

Stop projecting.
>>
>on forced "gap year" after graduating college
>constantly stressed out from work and finishing off pre-med activities
>younger brother being pushed through college
>i'm expected to help him
>try when i can after work, he usually barely passes at best
>family thinks he AND i aren't trying hard enough
>if i so much as imply that i feel stressed i get shut down by parents telling me how "easy" my life is now that i have no school and a "low level" job
>literally zero sympathy from anyone in family, get treated like a rude coworker at best for saying anything other than confirming how great they think life is
>nobody acts like a family at home or at gatherings: it's like everyone is constantly at the office putting up a facade for business and participating in asinine "best kid" contests (when all the kids in the family, including me are nowhere near as successful as the parents were)
>been acting more and more irritable at home recently
>it's going to spill over into work next, i just know it

I don't know how much longer I can take this shit. Nobody knows and/or nobody cares. I never made any close friends during college since everyone just wanted to finish and GTFO. The only person who showed some sympathy and treated me with some kindness is an officemate of mine (of several years) who is likely to leave the company soon since she's tired of the way the bosses are treating her. I know it's not her responsibility to be my counselor, but once she's gone there will literally be nobody left for me to talk to.
>>
>>35848090
Do you go to school or work? If not, why? How old are you? Did you never have friends?
>>
You have to have something to look forward to to stop from becoming an hero. So now I've got to wait until June for the FFXIV expansion. After that there will be something else, like another game or whatever. And that allows me to put off suicide indefinitely
>>
>>35849504
explode on your family so you dont fuck up your working life
if you want them to treat you as vulnerable than you need an emotional breakdown to convince those dense fuckers
swear a lot and be honest, desu
>>
File: 1435136708987.jpg (8KB, 576x406px) Image search: [Google]
1435136708987.jpg
8KB, 576x406px
>>35848090
I know how you feel OP. I used to be ok with being alone all the time, but since I started working a couple years ago I've gradually gotten used to having people around. Lost my job a month ago. People I thought were friends pretty much ignore me and don't want to hang out. I just wander the city all day because at least I'm around people even if I never talk to anyone. Hate this feeling. On the plus side I'm getting some good exercise.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.