[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anons, despite how shitty your life is, where you live can be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: DSCF0578.jpg (134KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0578.jpg
134KB, 640x427px
Anons, despite how shitty your life is, where you live can be a beautiful place

For example, I've always lived by the ocean, and right by beaches. Sure, they're usually filled with scum, but when the filthy tourists leave it's a very nice surrounding, and the scenery is breathtaking. I'm so glad I've been around the ocean all my life, it's a wonderful thing despite how shit everything is

Any anons happy with where they are?
>>
File: 67807.jpg (185KB, 1500x500px) Image search: [Google]
67807.jpg
185KB, 1500x500px
This is where i live in Australia. Beauty of a place, small towns. The region i live in is 566.2 km2 and a population of 317,517 people in total for that area. My town has about 10,000 in it so its alright. Most people here are poor as fuck. I live in the wealthier area but a lot of povo cunts
>>
>>35848083
I'd do anything to live somewhere warm and by the ocean. I'm so pissed off I can't just build a mudhut or something there.
>>
>>35848385
Go to Greece, I'm sure they'd be happy to have anyone
>>
>>35848364
Its me again, funny thing is. They furthest headland to the left you see there is Sydney (port jackson aka sydney horbour) but still smoll town
>>
File: assville.jpg (19KB, 620x398px) Image search: [Google]
assville.jpg
19KB, 620x398px
>>35848083
Haha yeah man there's beauty in everything!
>>
>>35848616
Hey, mountain scenery is nice
>>
>>35848632
There are days I forget we have mountains because of how bad the pollution gets. Now you think I'm exaggerating, but my city has some pf the worst air pollution in the world. Also pur water is ranked in the top 5 worst for the U.S.
>>
>>35848667
I don't, I live in NJ in fact so I entirely understand, but even the beaches can look nice here despite everything. There's gotta be something nice there
>>
>>35848683
>no beaches
>no jobs
>expensive
>polluted
>stagnant economy
>crime and drugs
I could go on anon. It's a shit place to live. Not everywhere is nice.
>>
>>35848083
No, I live in a shitty poor Eastern European country that's being whored out to foreigners and I have no income and can't move anywhere. I'll die in a ditch after being exposed to lives of people who get money and nice lives (by my standard) just for existing and being born in a good country.

Fuck everything.
>>
>>35848083
Maybe the scum is you looking down at the tourists, they do provide a better standard of living for those around you.
>>
>>35848740
>>35848743
Alright fair enough, shows me right for trying to find something nice in at least someone's shitty life. Just when I think I got dealt a good hand

Why the fuck does everything have to be shit?
>>
I live in a disgusting dirty city full of Muslims and Chinese "people."
>>
>Middle of nowhere
>Frozen over 6 months of the year
>You need a car/drivers license to get around
>Shitskins all over
>95% of the whites are human garbage redneck meth addicts

Fuck you, there's nothing beautiful about where I live.
>>
>>35848825
Who else here /smalltown/

>can't meet girls
>can't do anything
>dedicated time and energy towards getting a license
>drunk redneck hits me so I lose my license
>no car
>can't get around
>nothing to do
>everyone's a pissed off old person struggling to get enough money for booze next week
>>
File: IMG_0421.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0421.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>35848083
The area around my house is pretty nice. Lots of little beaches with no tourists, only the occasional local.

Pic related, part of one about 5 minutes drive from my house.
>>
>>35848083

I grew up near the ocean, too. Now i live near the mountains. both pretty neat in their own way.
>>
>>35848083
>want to live on SoCal coast
>don't want to live around the communities that live on the SoCal coast
life is suffering.
>>
>>35848867
Holy shit this so relatable it hurts.

Everyone here is either a complete redneck or an athlete.
Every girl in your league is taken or gay.
There are only like 3 things to do.
Can't even go uptown without some faggot trying to sell you weed.
>>
>>35848083

I live in a Small Town in The Netherlands, but honestly i wouldn't have it any other way. We get cold winters we get hot summers. There are woods within walking distance. And because The Netherlands is so small everything is within a 2 hour drive. The only downside is the people.
>>
File: IMG_1436.jpg (1MB, 2446x2446px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1436.jpg
1MB, 2446x2446px
>>35848083
I take pictures of where I am because I've somehow found the ability to find beauty in my everyday life. Keeps me observant.

This is on top of a bridge like right outside my house.
>>
File: Keukenhof-Garden-Amsterdam.jpg (461KB, 1536x864px) Image search: [Google]
Keukenhof-Garden-Amsterdam.jpg
461KB, 1536x864px
>>35848083
This is where I live in The Netherlands, world famous town for it's flowers especially tulips.
>>
File: 1487877134607.png (328KB, 573x665px) Image search: [Google]
1487877134607.png
328KB, 573x665px
I live in Singapore

>population density is disgusting
>price of private car ownership is amazingly high
>have to take public transport, which means having to squeeze with strangers, especially during peak hours
>public transport is not cheap either
>no one knows the concept of queuing
>no one have the concept of being gracious
>no one knows how to be polite
>no one is considerate
>price of an apartment rivals a bungalow in other countries
>proud of this 'Singlish' that locals speak, which is probably an excuse for being too dumb to learn English
>most people here are Asian, so competition is high
>no concept of minimum wage, once worked for 3usd/h for 2 days, 9 hours each
>no international shipping from ebay/Amazon
>international shipping costs a fortune
>mandatory 2 years conscription for all males
>full of buildings, no scenery
>have to deal with the customs of different religion
>Malays hold their wedding right under your house, forms gangs
>Chinese hold wakes right under your house, speaks loudly in public
>coying smell from the Indians' coconut oil. Doesn't make public transport any better
>Have to be politically correct because 'muh multiculturalism'
>can't say anything in case the other race thinks you're being a cunt and lashes out at you

One of the most productive country in the world? check
One of the least positive country in the world? check

Just kill me already
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.