[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What exactly makes a man attractive ? This guy is like a 6 but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 750x1334px
What exactly makes a man attractive ? This guy is like a 6 but yet he posts his tinder matches here, I'm easily a 6 aswell but I get no matches, so what the fuck gives?
>>
If you think you're a 6 you're probably a 3. Sorry famalam. Post a pic so we can give you an accurate rating
>>
His tinder fucks are all chubby 3-4/10's though. Still proof that most men have to bat under their league to even have a chance.
>>
>>35847151
Also he probably lives in a more populous area with slutty liberal women. I saw something once that /r9k/ is very concentrated in the American south. (Myself included)
>>
Symmetrical face.

Strong eyebrows combined with a defined jawline.

Eyes that aren't tilted downwards.
Having nice eyelashes

Having straight teeth
>>
Lookism.net

TL;DR
>Forward growth of facial bones
>Proper facial ratios
>General masculine features
>Height
>Frame
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Op here, so I try to keep myself clean shaven, I slick my hair back neat, I dress well and I have a great smile , I'm literally a 6 MINIMUM, so why can't ask get girl to match with me, I'm not Brad Pitt but I'm not fucking ugly
>>
>>35847151
He's more like a 7
You're probably like a 4

>>35847226
You do realize the south is the majority of the US too so that only makes sense. Essentially anything South of DC and east of Texas (including Texas of course) is considered the south
>>
>>35847226

This is southern culture we're seeing in this shithole?

I didn't realize the south was in such bad shape.

Apparently America can still disappoint me.
>>
>>35847397
Most of the U.S. Is not the south dumbfuck, nor is is the most populous region.
>>35847392
You're better looking than sushibro, it's probably just good old fashioned autism
>>
>>35847392
If that's really you I'd date you - keep trying OP. If you went on Okcupid I'm sure you get a ton of hits
>>
File: IMG_3939.jpg (380KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3939.jpg
380KB, 960x1280px
>>35847392
You aren't bad looking.
I'm a true 6-6.5

I'd say you hover slightly higher than 5
>>
>>35847392
If you're a 6 then that dude is a 10. He just has a goofy haircut but he has symmetrical features that are also much more masculine than yours. You perception of attractiveness to women is fucked. You are the definition of average with basic symmetry with a mix of masculine and feminine features, but your smile and the look in your eyes looks nervous and casts you as submissive, which most attractive women don't favor. With an attitude adjustment (good luck) you could date average women without too much effort depending on your height and social circle.
>>
>>35847580
> Get a load of this guy

Are you high on Adderall?
>>
>>35847151
he's more than a 6, he has a seriously good masculine face and good thick body. he must be trolling when he posts I don't think anyone is so oblivious, either way really gets my blood boiling. (I have a skinny face and body)
>>
>>35847392
if this is you, you are really attractive.
>>
Confidence is very important for a guy.
>>
>>35848455

But really though WHY aren't you downloading Tinder to get LAID
>>
>>35847151
He looks like 4 desu senpai. Probably got a lot of money.
>>
>>35848783
god I need some pussy right now
>>
>>35847517
if this is you, you actually look kind of cool
>>
>>35849096
I doubt that is him. I agree though
>>
File: 1489609389034.png (2MB, 1764x1256px) Image search: [Google]
1489609389034.png
2MB, 1764x1256px
>>35847517
Lying ass you made a post saying you have over 700 matches and you look like Omari Hardwick from "Power" hence why girls find you attractive.
>Prob not you though
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.