[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Schizotypal Personality

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: riverdale.jpg (70KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
riverdale.jpg
70KB, 640x360px
Does anyone here have this type of personality and how do you know? What's it like?
>>
No, but I know Nick Bate does, to give you the shortest possible explanation he's a convicted pedophile who's serving 16-40 years in prison for molesting his 8 year old half-sister and before he was arrested he would, very similarly to Chris-Chan, advertise his personal life and his fucked up fantasies to the world with no self awareness, e.g. nonchalantly bragging on Twitter about masturbating with his own shit and smearing it on his bedroom walls, grooming underage girls online and stalking one of them to where she had blocked him on all social media yet he was still referring to her as "Wife" in his tweets about her and writing fanfictions about Anna shitting in the woods because he believed they were getting married and she would magically stop hating him, he also went months at a time without ever showering or brushing his teeth to where his teeth were all jagged and abscessed, also literally believes that Kentucky doesn't exist and that he can time travel by drinking coffee
>>
How can the Schizotypal be paranoid but not psychotic?
>>
>>35846740
according to the ICD-10 description it looks like this describes me

I want to kill myself if that gives you any perspective into what it's like.
>>
>>35846740
I have been prof. diagnosed with it for a year now.
Micro psychosis symptoms are getting worse for me.
>>
>>35846988
>walking along a side walk
>keep checking if the cars parallel to you are trying to run you over or not, be ready to jump in case
>get stressed
>return home and turn on some alex jones
>>
>tfw convinced that loved ones will choke on food and die
>can't do the heimlich
>don't know CPR
>convinced everyone will rape me
>convinced there is a hidden camera in my apartment and that the neighbours are spying on me
why is this my life
>>
>>35847258
>every time someone laughs assume it's at me
>assume all coworkers are secretly plotting against me
>every time someone in shabby clothes comes near me assume they're going to stab me
>every time someone is later than they said they would be assume they were killed in some gruesome way
>check behind the shower curtains every time I go in the bathroom to make sure there are no murderers hiding in there
>frequently map my entire home network to make sure the cia isn't conducting surveillance
>check the back seat of my car every time I get in to make sure no ones hiding back there
>delusions of reference semi-regularly
>deja-vu all the time

i love being alive
>>
>>35847419
share more stories.
greentext episodes?
how many times have you been in the psych ward?
for me it's 35 and I am 22
>>
>>35847419
>obsessive thoughts about killing my cat
>i love him but the thoughts are all i have left
>afraid ghosts of dead loved ones will know about me wanting to hurting the cat
>the cia put a camera in my bookshelf
>they all know i want to hurt the cat
I'm not actually gonna hurt it but does anyone else have violent thoughts?
>>
>>35847468
only been to a psych ward once my dude, been to plenty of shrinks though, I rarely act on my delusions so not much happens from them
i'm 20

have you really gone to the psych ward 35 times?
that's fuckin insane, if anything you should be sharing the greentext stories
>>
>>35847554
yeah, I know it's crazy.
I've been in and out of hospitals since I was 14.
We have free healthcare here so I didn't have to pay a dime besides from taxes.
I have lots of stories though!
>>
File: 1483509844473.png (150KB, 198x328px) Image search: [Google]
1483509844473.png
150KB, 198x328px
>>35847536
i get violent compulsions sometimes, and tend to feel pretty guilty about it. fearing people know etc.
luckily never acted on them
don't hurt the kitty please
>>35847578
>I have lots of stories though!
share em' my man
>>
>every time someone is later than they said they would be assume they were killed in some gruesome way

I not only do this but when someone doesn't reply to my messages for a day I will check the obituaries for the town where they live and skip through their local news articles.

>once woke up to see my arms bent and broken in impossible ways but I could still feel them normally besides twitching
>when I'm walking totally alone I hear cars that pass by honk at me
>believe that a divine being tries to warn me when I'm around bad people
>>
>>35847170
what are micro psychosis symptoms?
>>
>>35847706
I wont hurt the cat, no worries.
>be me at psych ward
>40 year old druggie prostitute complains that her infant son got taken away from her
>i hear her talking to voices all the time
>befriend her since we both smoke cigarettes
>quickly notice she has a female beard
>mfw she is convinced the anti psychotics is making her grow a beard
Could that be true?
I don't want a beard
>>
>>35847536
I have obsessive thoughts about me being gay even though I'm not. I've seen so many traps and shit that it caused my OCD to latch to this. I now have a compulsion to just spasm my body to quickly remove any thoughts that come to mind. Fighting it everday.
>>
>>35847829
How do you know you're not gay?
I have obsessive thoughts about disgusting shit I can't even say out loud.
>>
>>35847881
>tfw just from typing "I have obessive thoughts about disgusting shit" I fear that They Know
>>
File: 1466883330122.jpg (34KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
1466883330122.jpg
34KB, 500x339px
>>35847762
i've never heard of antipsychotics causing you to grow a beard. but I think some can effect hormones in some way, especially prolactin in a bunch of them. doubt it would cause a beard however.
I fucking hate antipsychotics though, they make me feel like trash. The only 'psych' drugs i'm using right now are phenibut and benzo analogs that I buy on the internet, they work better than most things the shrinks give me

>>35847734
>I not only do this but when someone doesn't reply to my messages for a day I will check the obituaries for the town where they live and skip through their local news articles.
I did this once when one of my steam friends wasn't online for a couple days.
I remember when my sister went on a cruise I checked multiple times a day whether there had been any cruise accidents. Thought I don't know if that's really a paranoia/delusion related thing
>>
Fuck reading this thread is making me think, I thought I was just a tad paranoid but I've had all these ideas at at least some point. Stuff like thinking someone shady on the bus with a bag is going to pull a chemical atatcka nd I hold my breath or not wanting to think about fucked up stuff near people in case they can read my thoughts. I know my mum is very paranoid too, and I know I'm schizoid, is there any chance that I'm schizotypal?
>>
>>35847881
I'm past the threshold to be gay. I'm 18 and in my whole life I've never fantasied about gay things. I only get off to women. Only get hard to women. Most people know their gay by like 8th grade and remember having gay crushes as young kids. These thoughts are very intrusive. They've become much weaker but I still want to see a psychologist or therapist.
>>
File: 1471396005475.jpg (376KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471396005475.jpg
376KB, 1080x1080px
>>35846740
I haven't been diagnosed and my therapist doesn't believe me, but I'm pretty sure I have schizophrenia.
>feels like people are watching and studying me when I'm alone
>disorganized thought
>can't express myself no matter how hard I try
>communication feels void
>on rare occasion my speech is disorganized
>feels like I am the universe
>can't trust my thoughts
>have had suicidal thoughts since 3rd grade
Can any robot help me?
>>
>>35847961
>not wanting to think about fucked up stuff near people in case they can read my thoughts.

I thought this was normal :(
>>
>>35847998
Maybe it's actually schizotypal PD you have.Even though we can't diagnose you, join us and greentext psychotic episodes (if you can remember any)
>>
>>35847998
Man I wish I could help you. You walk a path much worse than mine. I hope you can receive the help you need and find relief soon.
>>
>>35847998
Don't worry, only the first one is delusional.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCpA6rgvb7Q
>>
>>35847998
I know how you feel, i have a lot of those same symptoms.
I don't think that's schizophrenia, sounds very much like schizotypal, maybe an abnormal form of depression or even aspergers syndrome
>>
>>35848030
>wake up in the middle of the night
>look around
>everything has very small appendages floating around
>think I must be just having normie hallucinations that go away when you close your eyes
>clench my eyelids for a bit and open them
>they're still there
>hide under my covers
>>
>>35848146
>lying in bed awake at night
>"should i take some sleeping meds to fall asleep"
>right as i get up i literally see Death staring at me from the end of my bed
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.