[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fatfeels/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: fatbothatesyou.jpg (161KB, 763x758px) Image search: [Google]
fatbothatesyou.jpg
161KB, 763x758px
I have eaten 4,700 calories so far today, approximately.
>>
>>35846597
How? I think I ate 2000 tops yesterday. How can you eat that much?
>>
>>35846621
Not OP, but if someone gave me an unlimited supply of my mum's pasta I'd probably eat until I couldn't see every single day. Luckily I don't have an unlimited supply of pasta, so I don't do that.
>>
>>35846597
>Go to KFC they dont have unsweetened ice tea so im forced to get Mt Dew
man I was doing so well on my no soda diet too... But that Mt Dew tasted fucking delicious. Thinking about buying a 2L now.
>>
File: 1490630159004.jpg (28KB, 276x254px) Image search: [Google]
1490630159004.jpg
28KB, 276x254px
>>35846597
I have had 300~ or so today, feels good losing weight.

OP stop being a fat nigger and go lose some weight!
>>
File: 1487542887286.jpg (77KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
1487542887286.jpg
77KB, 737x758px
>dont eat that much
>dont feel like moving at all
fuckin WoW its so good
>>
>>35846672
I hope you're trolling because that's fucking dumb.
>>
I'm fit but not healthy. I don't eat a lot but drink every night and smoke.
>>
>tfw lost 30 lbs in a month only eating 1200 calories and now down to 350lbs

gonna make it bros, im gonna be a skelly this time next year
>>
>>35846806
Not to discourage, but you lose weight a LOT faster when you are still a /bigguy/ Don't expect to be making the same gains when you get lighter.
>>
Why are you keeping track of the amount if you are making absolutely no effort to limit intake?
>>
File: 1490483963567.jpg (33KB, 527x497px) Image search: [Google]
1490483963567.jpg
33KB, 527x497px
>>35846714
I've been doing it for 2-3 weeks every other month, Its not something I'm doing after I lose the weight I want to lose.

Already down to 168lbs from 220lbs earlier in December :^)
>>
>>35846849
i know eventually it will only be 6 to 10 pounds lost per month but it's better than being the huge lard i am now

looking forward to doing some exercise when i get under 300 so the risk of destroying my joints diminishes
>>
I recently moved and weighed myself for the first time today in about 2 months; either the scales are completely off or I've lost approx 20 pounds. Weighed myself on 2 different scales and averaged my now "weight" to be 250. Small steps I guess.
>>
>>35846947
Do a lot of repetitive movements while on your computer. I move my legs around constantly and lose weight that way.
>>
>>35846597
are fucking serious Christ will you do the same tomorrow wth did you eat can you even move
>>
>>35847518
I think I might not eat at all tomorrow. I go through this pattern a lot. It's why I'm moderately fat.

I ate one of those big costco take and bake pizzas and a bunch of tendies.
>>
Fatbots give advice on how to eat easy calories. What are your top tips for a skellybro on how to pack on mass like a champ
>>
>>35848294
Candy, sweets, pastries, etc.
A very fast way is soda and milk though because they have a shitton of carbs and sugar and due to being liquid you can chug gallons of each a day
>>
File: zzz.png (5KB, 198x192px) Image search: [Google]
zzz.png
5KB, 198x192px
I've been really fuckin bad lately
this is last week alone
>>
>>35848460
>I've been really fuckin bad lately
>Image shows ~1000 kcal/day

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>35846597
hers the deal
>lift/pull/push/drag/throw medium/heavy shit for 15 minute 2x a day
>drastically cut sugar and starches
>think WWCE "what would caveman eat"
>I'm retarded and take my advice with salt
>PRAISE KEK
>>
I've eaten an entire large pizza from papa john's today. I lost so much weight, why can't I keep it off?
>>
Lose weight fatties. It's not hard.
>>
>>35850167
>I lost so much weight, why can't I keep it off?
Just work out bro haha
>>
>>35848294
Eat a lot. Today for breakfast I started a frozen pizza, got hungry while waiting for the pizza to cook and ate a bagel with a lot of cream cheese then ate the whole pizza. Later I got a large burger with bacon blue cheese and fried jalapeno things and tater tots to go from a local place, and grabbed a 44oz mountain dew at a convenience store on the way home. Eat like this every day and you'll be fat like me. I was a fat kid then lost weight in my senior year of high school went down from 265 at my heaviest to 180 at my lowest, then a few years later moved in with my grandma and started eating all the shit food she bought, have went up to 290 in the past two years now, if I keep eating this much ill probably be 400 in 1-2 years, it's easy to get fat
>>
>>35846933
good job man keep it up
that's a serious jump in weights. I used to weigh 260 like 4 years ago.. Lost 80lbs in like a year. It's worth it man trust me
>>
>eat 700 in a day
>comfy flat stomach the next morning
>>
>eat about 1600 calories a day
>run 5k every other day

I couldn't even fathom eating over 4k calories
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.