[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Indians

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10

File: dark fucking shit.png (429KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
dark fucking shit.png
429KB, 1070x601px
Does being an Indian automatically make me a robot?

I know there's a ton of "poo in le loo" bullshit on this site and people don't really take Indians seriously in general. But just this time I want an honest answer.

Pros:
>I make over $130k a year
>I've been going to the gym for over 4 years (bench 240, squat 310)
>not chubby or fat, used to be really skinny
>I'm not as socially autistic as I once was
>American born and raised, so no retarded pajeet accent
>understand basic hygiene, dont smell like spoiled curry all the time
>have normie interests and hobbies (sports, music, movies, etc.)
>always been a diligent student and worked hard to get where I am

Cons:
>really really dark skin
>I see myself as a scrawny faggot even today
>weird ass indian face
>want to kill myself

It has to be my race and skin tone. Idk what else I have to do at this point.
>>
>>35846430
Your problem is probably not your race. The problem is that you are a massive pussy and hate yourself too much.
>>
>>35846430
get arranged marriage
>>
>>35846475
Fair enough. How do I stop being such a pussy? Like what am I currently doing wrong? Does it have to do with confidence?
Thanks
>>
>>35846430
Yes
It doesn't matter how "smart" or rich you are. Your genetics are inferior. You have ugly brown skin and are usually unattractive and weak. Also, your cultural heritage is literally a meme.

Basically, you're the pathetic beta race that is disrespected by all others. But at least you make good money. That means you'll be able to be a beta provider for some used up, probably ugly roast.

Why don't you get your parents to arrange a marriage for you?
>>
Take a trip back to india, try to get in touch with your spiritual side. Speak to some gurus, take their drugs. Try to find god. Your people know the truth.
>>
File: india-photos-09.jpg (51KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
india-photos-09.jpg
51KB, 560x420px
>>35846547
>india
>spiritual
lmao
he's literally an american born indian
he will never fit in at his home country, because he's been infected with materialistic american culture

Pic related: indian """spirituality"""
>>
Cause you need so much approval you're literally posting on 4chan for approval
>>
File: india-photos-06.jpg (40KB, 560x375px) Image search: [Google]
india-photos-06.jpg
40KB, 560x375px
Dumping disgusting India pictures
>>
File: india-photos-38.jpg (118KB, 840x564px) Image search: [Google]
india-photos-38.jpg
118KB, 840x564px
All Indians are literally inbred, dark skinned subhumans.

Their "culture" is total trash
Their "sprituality" revolves around a medieval caste system and they worship a filthy, heavily polluted river.

If I was Indian I'd bleach my skin. failing that, I'd breed with a white to improve the next generation.
Failing that I'd just an hero
>>
I'm white and fairly handsome even but I live on welfare and spend all my money on hooch and drugs, and I'm almost 24 and a virgin. I'm an even bigger failure than you but I'm white.

YOu sound like a rich suburban pussy bitch
>>
File: india-photos-23.jpg (84KB, 560x379px) Image search: [Google]
india-photos-23.jpg
84KB, 560x379px
Holy fuck immigration from India should be banned.
How the fuck do we allow such filthy subhumans into our civilized countries?

BTW OP
Poo in loo
>>
>>35846508
Nah man my parents are all "progressive" so they dont like arranged marriages

>>35846516
>Your genetics are inferior. You have ugly brown skin and are usually unattractive and weak
Well im not weak bud. I would love to meet you in person to settle who's weaker lmao

Idc about my heritage but I know some other indians who use their race to their advantage. These guys are super white washed but still have brown skin. They know that if they appear "exotic" to white girls, it gives them an extra edge. But it only works with light skins. I just have unusually dark skin.

>>35846579
>>35846596
India is a shitty place. Lol we get it. No one is denying it. I've been there too many times and I can say for sure that America is an amazing country.
>>
File: india-photos-30.jpg (66KB, 1120x744px) Image search: [Google]
india-photos-30.jpg
66KB, 1120x744px
Fucking hell India and Indians are disgusting. I can understand why white woman are repelled by them and their gross smell.

All Indians have a certain smell to them, regardless of their hygiene.

Literally what the fuck is wrong with India?
>>
>>35846510
Stop listening to pol
Stop blaming your problems on your race
That's literally the most beta thing you could do, "I can't improve myself because all my problems come from being Indian."
Improve your confidence and self image dummy.
>>
File: im very smug rn.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
im very smug rn.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>35846579
>>35846596
>>35846624
>>35846644
>samefagging this hard on a thread about indians.
>being this insecure and hostile

W E W L A D
>>
>>35846430
>I make over $130k a year

Ok, please stop complaining now
>>
>>35846689
>hurr just be yourself just ignore haters hurr
Fuck off with your slew of obvious platitudes.
>>
File: india.jpg (12KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
india.jpg
12KB, 277x182px
>>35846647
Wrong Panjeet
You don't look exotic you look like a hairless monkey
You also act like one

Also, """whitewashed""" Indians are the worst - they'll never be white and are still passing on their shit genes and crappy culture.

Dumping more dirty India pictures
>>
>>35846430
>go to the gym
Do you curl in the squat rack and wear polos to the gym?
>>
>>35846430
>American born and raised
Do not call yourself Indian, ABCD.
t.Indian
>>
>>35846692
>not knowing that Indians are subhuman scum and should be eliminated for the purity and benefit of the human species

Fucking hell, why are you defending these disgusting shit skins with their shit culture?

He's in a 130k a year job that a native Westerner should have, but due to his filthy poo culture he somehow got it. He's not intelligent, he just covers himself in shit and demands work and the white people give him a job out of fear so they don't get filthy Indian bacteria on them.

Such filth. Indians are literally the worst race on earth.
>>
>>35846689
that's something I'll have to think about. Thanks man.

>>35846725
You're so irrationally angry lmao like I'm getting a bit concerned

>>35846729
BRO you've seen them too? I fucking hate indians like that. Makes me ashamed to be brown. They have no social awareness and smell like shit.

>>35846747
Shut up pajeet. At least I can speak english properly and don't smell like curry and sewage. Disgusting.

>>35846763
>He's in a 130k a year job that a native Westerner should have, but due to his filthy poo culture he somehow got it. He's not intelligent, he just covers himself in shit and demands work and the white people give him a job out of fear so they don't get filthy Indian bacteria on them.
Screenshotted this gold lmaoooo
>>
>>35846647
ask your auntie

fuck your parents!!!
>>
>>35846430
yes. as a pajeet we are automatically robots. sometime i think only pajeets can be robots. did you know we are the least desired men on the planet? our own women hate us
>>
>>35846799
I just think Indians are a plague and need to be eliminated. Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and Nepalis too.
South Asians are literally subhuman.
>>
>>35846430
People can smell insecurity.

If your race is really a problem
Lay off pajeet haircuts and shave, then you'll pass as a black man if you're dark enough
>>
File: 1482279042592.gif (2MB, 400x260px) Image search: [Google]
1482279042592.gif
2MB, 400x260px
You and your fellow injuns, even in this thread, keep referring to yourselves as "we" or "us". That herd mentality is your problem, you need to overcome that and see yourselves as an individuals. This isn't an inherently a racial problem though, most people have it in some form or another.
>>
File: Screenshot_456.png (3KB, 340x70px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_456.png
3KB, 340x70px
i think this says it all
>>
>>35847991
top unique kek that is orignal
>>
>>35846430
being born as an indian is a curse
not only the country and nationality sucks, they are ugly af
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.