[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make a good tinder account?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0044.jpg (145KB, 622x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0044.jpg
145KB, 622x1024px
How do I make a good tinder account?
>>
Take a picture of yourself from a good angle with good lighting and make sure you mention your financial stability in your description
>>
>>35845961
Do Chads really send nudes to hambeasts like that?
>>
File: IMG_0045.jpg (18KB, 261x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0045.jpg
18KB, 261x192px
>swipe right on every girl
>no matches
Do all girls have it that easy or am I just ugly?

I did a thing a couple years ago. My final score was 0-632 after 3 straight months of using the app everyday and swiping right on every profile. There were a lot of 7-8's and even a few 9's. The ones that hurt though were the ham planets and the burn victim girl. When I was doing the final count I noticed that she changed her profile to "in a relationship".

I've come to terms with my ""it"". It's not even the pictures either. Was at a house party recently and the place had a piano. At some point a friend lets it slip I play and I get pressured into playing. They even dig through the shelves and find a book with classical music and give me a piece. Start playing it and hear "I wish I could find a guy who could play the piano like you."

I'm skinny fat average looking white dude.
>>
>>35846040
no
only wannabe chads do
Bretts and Tylers do
>>
>>35845961
>send nudes
if my dick was big i'd do this all the time. nothing worse than being a dicklet
>>
>>35845961
>random person does personal experiment
>gets on news site
>>
>>35846001
this

also i included that i graduated from harvard and that i am the regional director for a fictitious company

kek

dumb sluts
>>
>>35846076
>>Do all girls have it that easy
Are you that retarded?
>>
>>35846149
Did you get laid?
>>
>>35846076
>I wish I could find a guy who could play the piano like you

jesus what a burn. you're not even a "guy"
>>
>>35846154
Why am I retarded please elaborate? I'm desperate.
>>
>>35846199
Because you don't know the first thing about the world apparently?

Yes, they do have it that easy, and much easier, in ways that you can't even imagine.
>>
Why couldn't I be born on easy mode, it's just not fair lads
>>
>>35846076
>skinny fat
Foubd your problem
At least do calisthenics and show some discipline
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.