[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever lied about having a girlfriend? If so, why?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_o8l5dcFZd21t5dtwuo9_1280.jpg (184KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8l5dcFZd21t5dtwuo9_1280.jpg
184KB, 1080x1080px
Have you ever lied about having a girlfriend?

If so, why?
>>
>>35845194
>In high school
>girl shows interest in me
>sits next to me and talks to me every day
>tell her I have a girlfriend so I seem cool and less of a loser
>She stops talking to me

I fucking hate myself, any other robots do this?
>>
>>35845295
I did this a couple of times, not necessarily to seem cool though.
Relationships are icky, wanting to know another person is sociopathic.
>>
>>35845295
Why the fuck would you do that? Is this common? What fucking point is there in doing so? Do you really think that's going to make you seem like less of a loser? How? You just cockblocked yourself.
>>
>>35845337
if relationships are icky y would you pretend to be in one?
>>
File: 1489264370125.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1489264370125.png
51KB, 657x527px
Being a 24 year old such as myself and still being a virgin, I have to make up stories about having one. How could I possibly be honest and say yea, I've never had a gf? Especially since I have a few friends who are girls who I am eternally friend zoned to. What would they think if they found out I wasn't a normie?
>>
>>35845342
I have autism or something I think
>>
I've lied about having sex but not about having a gf
>>
>>35845412
so that people would stop bothering me about why I wasn't in a relationship
the normans despise others
>>
>>35845194
my gf is standing right here laughing that you'd think someone wuld make her up
>>
>>35845423

Everyone knows you're lying.

Seriously, I have friends who are obviously virgins and lie about having had girlfriends (that the rest of us mysteriously have never met) and it's just awkward to call them out on it, so we just play along.
>>
File: 1490513093308.png (415KB, 700x621px) Image search: [Google]
1490513093308.png
415KB, 700x621px
I've lied and told girls they were my girlfriend when I was just using them for sex, if that counts.
>>
I only started with sex and gf's at 28. So I have lied about having girlfriends in the past and losing my virginity in high school.

I do this because I just keep thinking that if I was honest about being a very late bloomer it would kill any interest a woman had in me.
>>
File: 1467582296600.jpg (6KB, 192x182px) Image search: [Google]
1467582296600.jpg
6KB, 192x182px
>tell some classmates I have a wife
>Stacy: "where's your wedding ring?"
>mfw
>>
i hate that there are people like this

how fucking creepy do you have to be? no wonder you can't get a real gf jesus fchrist
>>
>>35847660
I don't get you

are you mad at people inventing shit when asked, or mad at people asking in the first place?
>>
>>35845194
No, because I'm such an ugly sperg that it's completely obvious that no woman wants anything to do with me.
>>
Reminder to be normal

avoid being not normal at all cost
>>
>>35847779
nobody gives a fuck if you have a gf or not, literally nobody gives a shit. except you're autistic and so dusty crusty that you have to invent an imaginary gf to 'look cool' or 'look ' like there's hope for you lmao there's reallynot. ew!

so gross this entire thread, like wtf?

like how repulsive do you have to be to fake having a gf? people can see through the act.

how insecure do you have to be to lie? "oh i do it because people bother me and keep pestering me about a gf" -- uh, no, you are just untouchable and people see it lmao

god what is up with you guys? jesus.
>>
>>35847871
wtf is wrong with you man

people lie about this when asked only

we live in a society filled to the brim ridicolous prejudices

Personally, I have never lied about having a gf, but get triggered anyway:

https://invisiblegirlfriend.com/
>>
>>35847947
LMAOOOO holy fuck this is so fucking sad HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA what the fuck this can't be real.. god lmaoooo hahahaha but then again sex dolls and moldy onaholes are lmaoshdfahahahhahahaahhahaha damn compsci geeks who and what will they come up with next!?!?!?!?!?!?
>>
>>35845194
>Have you ever lied about having a girlfriend?
In elementary school yeah.

>>35845194
>If so, why?
Because my entire life, I've been a compulsive liar. I've gotten better over time, about more believable things, and lying about having a gf is babby's first lie tier.
>>
>>35845194
yes i have, but i have a friend who's lies to me about it even now, but i can't really judge him because i've done it in my past
>>
and he has a flip phone as well
>>
>>35845194
Yes, to a bunch of my female coworkers one time during a summer job when i was younger, to avoid looking like a loser. I would give 0 details so they would always be up my ass about it and would ask why i was so secretive about my romanic life. Of course they probably knew I was lying but they never outright questioned it.
>>
>>35845423
I go on /b/ and look at the sex stories and tell my friends and coworkers that they are my sex stories
>>
>>35848074
Same here bro, it started off normal at first but now I lie about every little thing, my mom asked me what I was going to the store for and I said candy but really I wanted an Arizona like wtf why would I lie about that
>>
>>35848062
>>35847871
Do u have autism?
>>
>>35845194
>Daily

My real girlfriend would be pist
>>
She was embarrassed to be with me so i always told people i was single or gay.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.