[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I was 14 I went to a bible camp. There was a girl there

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1246.gif (1MB, 426x235px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1246.gif
1MB, 426x235px
When I was 14 I went to a bible camp.
There was a girl there that year.
She wasn't bad looking. 6/10
From day one, she followed me absolutely everywhere. Not saying a single thing to me, just walking 10 feet behind me and staring. By day 2 I noticed that she seemed to be a bit "mentally challenged" so I really didn't blame her and I thought to myself,
>It's probably tough for her to make friends and I haven't seen her talking to anyone else. I should talk to her

Little did I know, I had just made a huge mistake.

I went over to her and began talking to her.
>Hey. I'm Anon, what's your name?
She took a bit to respond.

Her name was Becca. After talking to her for a bit, my suspicion that she was a bit slow had been confirmed.

I tell her that I'll hang out with her for the rest of the time at camp since I had no friends of my own there.
She was very enjoyable that day. We just sat and talked for the entirety of our free time.

>Dawn of the Third Day
You know how in Majora's Mask the moon crashes into Termina and fucks up everybody? Yeah? At least they saw it coming.

The third day of camp played out like usual.
Then free time rolled around. Me and Becca meet up and plop a couple of chairs under a tree.

We talk for a bit and out of absolutely fucking nowhere she puts her hand right on my dick.
I moved her hand off of me thinking it was an accident.

She puts it right back on. This time holding on like her life depends on it.

I tell her to stop. Either not caring or not understanding that people are now staring at us, she refuses.

I get up and try to pry her hand off of me but it's no use, her grip is too tight to do so.

Rather than have to explain to my parents why my nice khakis had a big hole in the crotch, I stand there helpless with a tard driving her nails into my dick.(Which I actually have scars from)

Long story short, the staff sees, breaks it up, yadda yadda.

>mfw I get sent home from camp for being sexually assaulted by a tard
>>
File: 1490052727852.jpg (65KB, 690x667px) Image search: [Google]
1490052727852.jpg
65KB, 690x667px
wait u watt
>>
>>35844385
post pics of battle-scars
>>
>>35844385
Post pics of scars also i have an story

>be me 10
>an ymca in the tampa area
Bout 3 ish years ago
>random nignog runs out of bathrooms naked
>Wtf.jpeg
>sees counselor running after nignog
>topkek.jpeg
>>
>tfw got sexually assaulted at church camp too
What the hell is up with church camps man
>>
>>35844777
Nice trips. They're more or less just slightly discolored spots now.
>>
>>35844984
No clue. Some of the strangest things happen at them, too.
>>
>>35844961
My YMCA experience
>be me 7
>playing on slide
>feel water on my leg
>it smells
>it's yellow
oh shit
>>
>>35845121
Sexual repression due to religion probably. Duh.
>>
File: 10706153_t.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
10706153_t.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>Be in elementary school
>Using urinal
>Tard comes in grunting
>"Huff Huff rggruuuuuuh"
>I try to mind my own business
>(Tunk tunk tunk)
>Hear him approaching
>Mein gott nein bitte
>He pulls his pants down all the way
>Whips out uncircumcised mangled ding dong
>Never seen uncircumcised willy cause young
>Horrified me for the rest of elementary school
>I'm on my way out before taking a look behind me
>He tears the paper towel roll OUT and I mean OUT of the fucking dispenser we're not talking he tore a roll HE TOOK THE WHOLE THING THE FARM
>See tard rip towel dispenser from wall
>Hall my ass out of there

Tards man..
>>
>>35845406
Tards are way too fucking strong. Even the girls as shown by my story...
>>
>>35844385
>not getting at least a bj from the 6/10 tard

OP normie confirmed
>>
>>35845870
There was nowhere we would be able to sneak off to even if I wanted a BJ from her. The staff had this shit figured out.
>>
You still should have gotten a bj, OP. Who cares if people watch?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.