[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So fuck me , of course height matters , so dumb

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 13

File: image.png (937KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
937KB, 750x1334px
So fuck me , of course height matters , so dumb
>>
>>35843944
>tfw 5'11

tall enough to be tall, short enough to not have leg room, most health problems associated with being tall

manlets and bean men hate me
>>
>>35843944
Of course height matters.
Pro-tip: Cock size matters, too, manlet.
>>
>>35843944
She seems like a boring basic bitch

What the fuck do you think you're missing out on
>>
If you EVER unironically thought that being tall doesn't make a person better, you are fucking retarded.

EVERY woman on earth wishes her man was taller, even girls dating tall guys already
>>
File: IMG_0155.png (399KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0155.png
399KB, 750x1334px
>have no contact with girls irl
>online dating is the only possible way to even possibly meet a girl
>too stubborn to message first
>don't know what to say even in the extremely rare occasions someone else messages first

Online dating is literally the worst type of social interaction there is. Pic related
>>
>>35843944
if she's 5'8" that's p reasonable imo
>>
>>35843944
>tfw 6'3"
all i want to do is fugg an 18 year old stacy grill with nice tits but im ugly and a dicklet so being tall is literally useless when it comes down to it
>>
>>35844270
>too stubborn to message first
Ok retard
>>
>doesnt want an ugly girl
>Has to be hot
>Expects every girl to like him back and if they dont theyre all bitches

NEET Neckbeards are literally fat SJW tumblr entitled snowflakes
>>
>>35844398

The height thing is pretty ridiculous though, its so shallow because you can't control that shit. Most guys just want a girl who isn't disgustingly fat, which everyone can avoid.
>>
>>35843944
That's a tall woman though, it makes sense that she would want a tall man. No woman wants to be taller than the guy she dates.
>>
>>35843944
well, my friend said that she has had guys ask for her height on tinder as well so its guys fault too
>>
>>35844558
>well, my friend said that she has had guys ask for her height on tinder as well so its guys fault too

i know a guy whose brother once dated this girl that had a cousin that went to school with another girl who said you're wrong and should shut the fuck up you stupid retard
>>
>>35843944
I don't think height does anyone justice so don't swipe if you're a cunt.

And I'm 6'1", cunts are gonna be cunts regardless. Most people won't give a fuck about your height as long as you're attractive and cool to them.

Besides people don't use dating sites for actual relationships, they want quick hookups. It'd be easier to just type in "My tits are X size or my Dick is Y size." and be done with beating around the bush like a bunch of fuckers.
>>
5'8 is tall for a woman, the problem is she would still turn down a 5'10/5'11 guy. Maybe even a 6 footer as well. She doesn't want a taller man, she wants a waaaaaaaaaay taller man like 6'2 ish.
>>
>>35843944
Damn she has a great body. It's probably getting used often too, given that she's on tindr.

I can't even fathom what being able to experience girls like her on a weekly basis would feel like. Chads must feel like Gods.
>>
>>35844728
5'8" dork here, last girlfriend was similar built at 5'9".

Trust me, being charismatic and confident helps a ton.
>>
>>35844728

Its amazing what some guys get to experience, and what the rest gets. Its like a silent divide between the rich and the poor. I could not imagine being able to fuck a girl that hot either, yet for chad that's like one his 3 different chicks he's fucking.

When I think about these things, I honestly don't see myself living to 30. I will end it, fuck this world dude.
>>
>>35843944
I think it's shallow the way she went about it

but she's tall for a girl so it makes sense
>>
Only manlets would be mad

6'2, feels great
>>
>>35844270
>visits to the planetarium
I presume they meant to say sanitarium, considering the rest of their bio
>>
>>35844270
>being
FUCK

I agree with some of the tenets of feminism but it's fucking hard to take you seriously when you identify as a "being".
>>
if i swipe right more often will i get uglier girls?

i'm very selective because 90% of the girls that show up on my feed are trashy duckface-making plastic surgery supermodels

where are all the average girls at?
>>
>>35844776
5'8" isn't too bad. I'm 5'5" barefoot, and living in a white-majority country makes that pretty close to an unlivable height for a man
>>
Its just mind boggling to me that someone could be so shallow.
>>
>>35844501

And girls cant control how their facial features look. Same thing.
>>
>>35844991
it doesn't matter how you swipe
it's based on who swipes right on you
if you swipe on a bunch of people (either way) and they swipe right on you, the algorithm is going to say you're fucking ugly and match you with uglier and uglier people

>>35845140
women have make-up, something guys don't
make-up can cover up poor facial structure and bring someone up about 2-3 points
you can't put on make-up that makes you tall
>>
>>35844820
It isn't bad. The issue is that girls who are your height equivalent for women (i.e. she's 5'2" and you're 5'7") still deny you for being too short. It makes sense that a 5'8" girl who looks like that would want a six-footer, but it doesn't make sense when a girl who barely reaches 5' has a stringent height requirement.
>>
>>35844820
5'8 is not tall anon
a comparable height in terms of percentile in a guy would be 5'10
>>
>>35845140
Women cover facial flaws using makeup all the time. And it's socially acceptable to do so. While a short guy similarly compensating by wearing lifts is laughed at
>>
>>35845227
Women are on average 5 inches shorter than men. She's the equivalent of a 6'1" guy
>>
>>35845182

Get taller shoes. Problem solved.
>>
>>35845227

The average female height is 5'4 in the US, so in terms of percentile for a male it would be about 6'2 or 6'3, because the US average height for a white male is 5'10ish.
>>
>>35845232

An ugly girl wearing makeup is also laughed at. Your point?
>>
>>35845140
>And girls cant control how their facial features look. Same thing.

Guy have the same disadvantage.

also >>35845182
>>
>>35844294
so what did she mean by this? A guy can only be 5'8 and above to be considered tall enough? Is 5'8 too short?
>>
>>35845252
>get high heels as a guy
>this isn't totally obvious and a way to ridicule you
>meanwhile pounds of makeup is socially acceptable and encouraged for women to fix their shitty faces
>>
>>35845274
Except that they aren't. There are tons of people who make a living teaching women how to better deceive people using makeup. It's a socially acceptable form of compensation.
>>
>>35845140
Women wear makeup for other women. Men are far more accepting of average-looking women than women are of average-looking men. Women view the attention of average-looking men as an insult.
>>
>>35845382

Well yes and no. They wear make up to look hotter than other woman, so that they have a higher chance of getting a chad.
>>
File: 1490124583016.jpg (78KB, 677x631px) Image search: [Google]
1490124583016.jpg
78KB, 677x631px
>5'8"
>already feel like tiny babby manlet all the time
>can scarcely imagine being shorter
suicide list is already getting pretty full
>>
File: unnamed (5).jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (5).jpg
11KB, 259x194px
>implying even if anyone of you autistic losers were taller you still wouldnt be a socially inept virgin

Stop with the excuses faggots.
>>
The only girls I see on tinder who mention height also specify that they're 5'10" or taller. There are a surprinsgly large amount of girls that aren't even 5'2". If you're a man and you're 5'6" or below, you've got it fucking rough, but there's still hope. The success stories I've witnessed usually involve a good body (but not weightlifter tier, looks insecure) and a bright personality. Gotta deal with the hand you're dealt.
>>
File: 1461539817233.jpg (84KB, 560x480px) Image search: [Google]
1461539817233.jpg
84KB, 560x480px
>>35845252
>>35845140
>>35845274
girls
>wear high heals (aren't that tall)
>wear pounds of makeup (don't have that nice of a face)
>wear push up bras (boobs aren't that big)
>wear pounds of perfume (don't smell that good)
half of the existence of the average female nowadays is a complete lie
and it's not like guys won't accept her if she doesn't, there are millions of surplus guys
but they all only chase chads, and have pushed themselves into a prisoner's dilemma where they have to spend hundreds of dollars to make themselves as pretty as possible because the other becky's they have to complete with for chad do it too
If all women stopped wearing push up bras, shaving, wearing heels, wearing makeup at the same time, they would still get laid
they would still have boyfriends, they would still be happy
but they delude themselves into chasing a chad and get stuck in a prisoner's dilemma
>>
>>35845444
>using virgin unironicaIly on r9k
where do you think you are?
>>
>>35845444

That has nothing to do with what we're talking about, measuring a man's worth by his height is undeniably shallow as fuck. Its disgusting.
>>
>>35843944
As an oldfag, I can tell you girls are this way until they hit about 30-35, then they get hit with the ol' 1,2 punch of life + reality.

That's when they start to abandon this shallow shit. By 40 they become totally invisible and have zero standards and literally crave male attention/dick.
>>
>>35845466

most girls are ugly as fuck facially, a legit hot chick is as rare as a chad. But for men, we can't hide behind that shit.
>>
>>35844999
Ah that isn't too bad, just gotta have some confidence man. You're still taller than most women even if not by much.
>>
>>35845511
yeah, but if women stopped wearing makeup and just looked ugly, guys would still date, marry, and fuck them
guy's standards are only raised because women get in a rat race to the top to fuck the hottest guy they can
>>
>>35845466
They're just doing their best to attract the best mate. The job of a man is to prove that he's worthy by either having qualities that make him stand out from the rest (height, looks), or by doing something exceptional (being talented, being rich). That's the purpose of being a man. The purpose of being a woman is making sure that the best traits pass on to the next generation. And let's be honest, is anyone posting here worthy of passing on their traits to the next generation?
>>
>>35844270
I hate Americans.

Original //()//$&)(//
>>
>>35845566
that survival of the fittest bullshit doesn't work in western society where everyone is guaranteed a right to live
idiots and weaklings don't die out anymore, it's not ooga booga caveman times
>>
>>35844511
Some women do but that's because the man's personality/wealth/status more than makes up for it
>>
>>35843944
Shit like this always gets me because I lie and say I'm 6 feet tall even though I'm 5'10
or how I say I have a 6 inch dick but it's really 5.5 inches
but women just fucking go with it because the actual thing doesn't matter, it's that she can say she ahs that thing
6 foot tall bf's aren't better than 5'10 bf's
6 inch dicks aren't much better than 6 inch dicks
not in a way people can really tell or measure

but they still fucking want it anyways and refuse to settle unless the guy lies about it, at which point she never checks
>>
>>35845511
this is very true

they hide everything and lie about everything

and guys are out here being honest
>>
>>35845497
I'm short myself. Here's the thing: women live in constant fear of men. We're bigger and stronger than women are, and they have something that we desperately want. A lot of men are absolute savages too. The reason women want tall guys is because tall men are physically dominant, and having someone like that on their side alleviates their fears of being small, weak, and helpless.

Wanting tall, strong men is in their genes.
>>
>>35843944

1. she's 18, dont pay attention to what this girl thinks
2. she seems super boring, dont pay attention to what this girl thinks
3. its fair to have a height preference but lots of girls dont have one and nobody who is actually cool, interesting or smart would list a height preference in their tinder profile

this girl is 18, boring, probably not smart and definitely not very cool, you should try to get to the point where you automatically filter ppl like this out on tinder and just swipe left on them w/o thinking. do you think even if this girl thought you were handsome that meeting up with her would be enjoyable? most tinder meetups even with people who seem cool and who you get along with via message are mediocre at best. meeting up with this girl would 100% be a terrible experience even if she had the hots for you.
>>
>>35845613
You're arguing from the perspective of what's fair, I'm arguing from the perspective of what's true. If you want the enforced monogamy we had before women's rights killed it, then a better route would be to argue that would be conducive to a better society as a whole, not that it would be good for loser men in particular.
>>
I'm 5'7 and clean toilets for a living and I still get cute girls.

Don't use Tinder or any dating website the women are either insane and delusional or aren't serious about it and just using it as an ego boost.

Approach girls, talk to them, be uncaring if they like you or not. Girls who just discount any male who is below a certain height or earns a certain amount of money are shit tier people who make awful girlfriends. They're sociopaths who think of men as banks or fashion accessories rather than people. You should be avoiding the them, not trying to impress them.
>>
>>35845696
>defending women
why?
they aren't going to fuck you for coming onto r9k and defending them from people exposing their unfair unreasonable bullshit that they all do
>>
>>35845761

"""""""just talk to women"""""""""""

fuck off
>>
>>35845696
like this is obviously just judging from her basic tinder picture and uber-basic bio but i feel like girls like this get along best with guys who are equally boring and basic. if she hung out with someone who was quirky, weird, etc. but still charming and attractive (the best scenario for someone browsing /r9k/ as in well adjusted but weird normies who like to browse /r9k)/, she either wouldn't know what to do with the guy and it would be awkward and not fun or she would think the guy is cool b/c he's "quirky" but the guy would probably think she's just an uninteresting basic and then wouldnt want to fuck her (if he has any morals or standards) or he would enjoy her shallow and inaccurate admiration for his "quirkiness" and would enjoy fucking her a couple times (but that kind of guy is total scum and should be sent to a gulag)
>>
>>35845673

I understand that, but its still superficial as fuck to have a literal cutoff height, and silly to assume every guy over 6 foot is tough. These inches don't mean shit in the face of a gun or a properly trained fighter.

Its like an employer hiring the guy with the best suit instead of the best resume.
>>
>>35845784
if you don't have the courage to do it, then you deserve to be alone quite frankly
>>
File: 1468522533155.jpg (50KB, 553x824px) Image search: [Google]
1468522533155.jpg
50KB, 553x824px
>>35845761
>just go taIk to them brah
>lt works for me all the time
>>
>>35845761
Stop dehumanizing the chicks who don't want to fuck you. Honestly, girls who like tall guys aren't dumb or shallow, they just wanna have a few orgasms with a hot dominant guy before they lose their looks and have to settle down. That's it. Many of them are smart, successful women who are hyper aware that a woman's value on the sexual marketplace drops much faster than a man's.
>>
>>35845764

did you read my post? you're not wrong that i don't hate women but this girl is definitely a boring / probably stupid normie and nobody who isn't a boring / stupid normie should desire her.
>>
>>35845826
do you really think a 5'7 guy who works as a janitor and browses /r9k/ is going to be a chad?
>>
>>35843944
Height doesnt matter you complete fucking autists

I'm 6'1, dress nice, decent looking and rich parents + nice car and girls have always hated my guts
>>
>>35845851
no, but it's the same normalfag platitudes we've heard 1000 times
they never work and then the normalfag gets pissed when we don't take his shitty non-advice seriously
>>
>>35845811

I have tried, the convos never go anywhere. They all seemed super disinterested....
>>
>>35843944
Of course it matters, but women don't give as much of a shit about le 6 foot meme as imageboards make them out to.

Women just want a guy who is taller than they are, preferably taller than them in heels. The funny thing is they usually don't even realize it. My mom pointed out a girl to me once and I said she's taller than me, won't ever work. She said it must be a man thing, I replied that literally every boyfriend she ever had and both of her husbands were taller than her. She said that was just coincidental because men are taller than women, lol.
>>
>>35845826
i wish i had this niggers eyebrows. nothing worse than having light, barely there eyebrows
>>
>>35845803
yeah you're gonna be a virgin for a long time. What are you, like 23 or something? You talk as if you never experienced the real world yet.
>>
>>35845950
>using virgin as an insult unironically
>le go out to le "real world"
lurk for 2 more years before posting again faggot
>>
>>35845931

Dye them seriously its a game changer. Most blonde guys in hollywood have dyed eyebrows.
>>
>>35845950
>yeah you're gonna be a virgin for a long time

lol I know, I'm 25. Doesn't mean I'm wrong, choosing a mate over something so minor is dumb. Sure I'm biologically programmed to like hips, but choosing a girl based on who has the biggest ass is retarded.
>>
>>35845837

quality post.

its not weird for girls to have height preference and its only annoying to me if they're totally brazen abt it and it gives off a "if you're not tall af then you don't deserve to fuck me" which some tinder profiles do, probably less than ppl on here think tho. not annoying or unreasonable if its communicated in the sense of "i have a preference for tall men".

at the same time, guys on here would do well to selectively filter out any woman who are only looking for a good fuck since meeting up with a girl like that for most ppl on here would either be unfruitful and probably super bleak. robots should probably just work on being interesting, self-sufficient, mildly charming and not horribly insecure and then go after getting a shy weirdo GF.
>>
>>35845803
Height is a major immediate indicator of dominance. You can be a 5'7" MMA fighter, but that isn't apparent to most women right away. Women are trying to express that they want dominant men to message them, and the only sure-fire way they can do that is by having a height preference.

I bet most of these women would wet themselves over 5'9" Colin McGregor. It just women trying to express the fact that they want a strong alpha male
>>
>>35844270
seriously im 5'6 and 26 fuck this world i would rather be alone than be with someone like this image suggests
>>
>>35845673

>believing in pseudo-science
>>
File: 1490660434739.png (1MB, 1000x1646px) Image search: [Google]
1490660434739.png
1MB, 1000x1646px
>>35846079
>>35845837
It's not a quality post. You think attractive women need to use Tinder to find an attractive male? They don't.

Pic related are the type of women who use dating websites. They're low quality women and not just because of being fat and ugly but lacking in self-awareness and having arbitrary demands that won't really make them happy.

They're the female equivalent of a bitter ugly little man who demands his future girlfriend be a kissless virgin and have double D boobs when offering little in return.
>>
>>35846103

Dude, I get that. My point is they're deciding who is gonna pump their seed into them and potentially have a child with, and they base this off of a few inches rather than the content of someones characters. Being over 6 foot does not equal being a good provider/father.

The same bitches demanding 6 foot guys at 18-20 will be the same bitches holding a baby up with "my child is my life" in their bio at 21-24 because they are chasing after shit that means nothing in the long run.
>>
>>35846079
I think that there's a shame that a lot of men feel about not being able to experience hookup culture. We have to go through our lives being acutely aware that a lot of guys are having tons of ridiculously hot sex, while we have to try our hardest to attract a woman who's past her prime and has had way more partners than we have. Inequality is painful, no matter how much you intellectualize and explain it.
>>
>>35846218
just bang some hookers trust me it's not much different

casual sex is not fulfilling at all in my opinion
>>
>>35843944

>that face and those hands

That bitch ain't 18, she's at least 28, going on 30 and possibly higher.
>>
>>35845892

idk man, you can likely work on personal enrichment which will make more ppl attracted to you automatically or you're maybe going after the wrong kinds of girls and you have to figure out what kinds of girls like guys like you (and you'll probably be pretty compatible with these girls anyway)

the internet is an amazing tool for doing stuff like this. 40 years ago guys who couldn't get girls and felt stuck like this probably didnt have much recourse apart from terrible advice from male relatives and friends. you can likely improve and have more success with women if you don't write it off as totally hopeless or develop a total hatred for women like an absolute retard.
>>
>>35845892
try going to another country, have fun and hook up with the locals

being a foreigner can give you a big boost for many women, the exotic factor is a real thing
>>
>>35846274
A lot of women look like that, it's kind of disturbing. Actually, why do so many women look, dress and act exactly the same?
>>
>>35845802
you seem well-adjusted, get out
>>
>>35846246
To a virgin who's in awe of beautiful women, casual sex is Shangri-la. It's like showing an American fridge to a malnourished third worlder. Like I can't even coprehrend how good it would be
>>
>>35846246
>casual sex is not fulfilling at all in my opinion

who the fuck expects fulfillment from casual sex? We just want free pussy and a good time, not total self actualization.
>>
>>35846361
so go to Thailand or something and do it in style, trust me you'll get bored of it fast unless you're a creepy degenerate like Charlie Sheen
>>
>>35845892

continuing: not saying this is the case with you, but ppl who complain about unfair standards for weird men who feel unable to get women are total rubes. its true that weird robot-like women probably have more sex than weird robot-like men but definitely not as much as ppl on here assume. even so, the kind of sex that weird women who can't get boyfriends have is probably pretty terrible / with despicable men and I imagine that this kind of relationship with sex where you're just letting guys fuck you b/c its all you feel you can get / deserve is probably incredibly bleak / depressing and maybe worse than not having sex at all. ive only been in the latter camp which lasted until the end of college (and is now totally over for me, i feel) but i can imagine the former situation just as bad for a lot of ppl / would destroy a person like me if i were in that situation.
>>
>>35846246
you aren't allowed to kiss or cuddle with hookers and hookers cost 200x as much as pizza and netflix with a tinder slut
>>
>>35846400
It's not particularly fulfilling physically, most basic bitches are bad at sex and most of the time you'd rather have just not gone through the trouble and stayed home and masturbated
>>
>>35846402
this is a weird bullshit, runon post that makes no sense
stop trying to defend roast beef whores and "fembots"
"fembots" don't exist

also learn to format your fucking posts and lurk for 2 more years before posting
>>
>>35846246

It's not, but having partners means experience with different types, different bodies, different people in general, so you know what you want; truly want, in someone to complete your life and make things better. Also being able to casually hookup without effort is a sign you're wanted, that you're valuable, which means more hookups which means you're more valuable, it's a self feeding system, but probably more importantly, helps give you some sort of intangible value, which to me is just as, if not more important than actual, tangible value.
>>
>>35844294
Yea, i wouldnt wanna date a girl taller than me. The only reasln height shaming is shamed is becaue mainlets outnumber tall girls by quite a large margin.
>>
>>35846410
>you aren't allowed to kiss or cuddle with hookers and hookers
in my experience about 90% of hookers let you kiss or cuddle them... not that I'd encourage you doing that with a hooker

>200x as much as pizza and netflix with a tinder slut
get a job you NEET loser
>>
>>35846401
Sex tourism would make me feel like a piece of shit. The thing is that knowing that the beautiful woman chose your cock in particular, and is going to stay there afterwards and talk about your shared interests is what men crave. We want other people to validate us and make us feel less disgusting
>>
>>35846183

i have a different experience of tinder since im in my early 20s and live in a big city so i see tons of attractive and successful girls on tinder. ppl who are currently at top 20 universities, above average attractive, seem cool and interesting, etc. I haven't found any trend in tinder usage for ppl in their early / mid 20s - have seen literally all types of women.

probably different when you're 30-40 and using tinder for a lot of reasons.
>>
>>35846503
you sound pretty shallow and dumb man, I don't think you really deserve the validation you seek sorry
>>
>>35846410

Also you don't get to experience the thrill of the hunt, and just the general build up with flirting and getting to know each other. Feeling genuine mutual attraction, making all the right moves and then *swish*.
>>
>>35846482
>get a job
you have to make over 6 figures to be able to hire a hooker every weekend anon
and 6 figures is not going to happen for someone who's under the age of 30

just face it, casual sex is great because people get to have it whenever for cheap, with hot women
hookers are expensive and nasty and you can't use one more than once a month without having to live off ramen noodles
>>
>>35846183

for what its worth tho - tinder is total shit and i much prefer to meet women thru mutual friends and i sincerely hope im not using it for some reason when im 30-40 if its still around and being used.
>>
>>35846246
i think a mayor factor in casual sex or any kind of hook up is having someone actually find you attractive and have sex with you out of their own free will and/or because they actually like you. its like playing a game where the other opponent just lets you win compared to having a really good close match
>>
>>35846538
you virgins on /r9k/ don't know anything about "the thrill of the hunt" and are scared shitless of any type of hard work or confrontation
>>
9'11 master race here.
Oriental
>>
>>35846575

I'm hunting with a pellet gun when chads are given a barrett .50 cal, how is that "fun"?
>>
>>35846555
tinder is a great supplement to going out

going out thurs/fri/sat and meeting girls and also being on tinder - thats how its done
>>
>>35846530
The entire purpose of casual sex is to receive a sort of validation from someone you value. Otherwise it's just mutual masturbatation.
>>
>>35844270
>>too stubborn to message first
I have no sympathy for you.
>>
>5'9
>dating 5'11 qt
>she makes actual funny, non offensive jokes about me being shorter than her
>I genuinely laugh and don't give a shit
>pound her senseless every night

why are you guys so fucking pathetic
>>
>>35846614
>>35846561
it's just a temporary ego boost and it's gone after a few days, it won't fix inherent problems within you and people who rely on hook ups for validation are not happy. Self-worth comes from within.
>>
>>35846361

i used to self-identify as a cyborg but sort of grew out of it and have done casual sex with objectively cute and normal / charming girls when I've been single over the past few years. its honestly never been very fun. maybe its just my personality type where i dont find it appealing but you have to be a very specific kind of guy for it to actually be fun, trust me. I literally only know a couple people who have loved their casual sex experiences. most guys i know find it mildly enjoyable or totally mediocre.
>>
>>35846666
I'm certain that that's bullshit. Having self-worth without there being anything that would indicate your worth is supremely delusional and narcissistic. Confidence is the result of success, not an internal state that you can access at any time.
>>
>>35846575

Sure I don't pursue girls, but even without ever having had sex I can tell how great it is to be around girls (when they are not bitching).

Even a positive interaction with a cute cashier can make my day, I can only imagine what its like to have access to those feels every day at 10x that intensity.

Bottom line is, I'm not giving a bitch shit!
>>
casual sex comes down to if you have to use a condom

if you dont, its amazing

if you do, might as well jerk off because she probably wont suck you off for an hour
>>
>>35846666
that ego boost goes a long way. its how you build self esteem. i think you can easily surmise that someone who is praised by their physical looks or charm has a much better self esteem on average than a person who is an incel and is always faced with rejection
>>
>>35846709

Not really. Girls are just one way to get validation, its actually very misleading because we're biologically programmed to feel good from being successful with woman, when something simple like picking up trash off the streets means much more.
>>
>>35846678
Casual sex works out when you're attractive and the girl reacts to her attraction to you by being ridiculously kinky in bed. If you know any chad, talk to him about the shit girls are willing to do with him in bed. It'll blow your mind.
>>
>>35846666

it is primarily an ego boost, but its still super important. Like good on you if you can build a lot of self-confidence without factoring in any sort of sexual or romantic validation but it is incredibly difficult for most people.
>>
>>35846626
I know relationships like this exist, but it doesn't change the fact that height is a major issue for most manlets. Cases like yours are just the exception.
>>
>>35846793
>>35846727
>>35846718
jesus wtf is wrong with you guys you sound like a bunch of insecure teenagers, you rely on girls for validation? You're supposed to grow out of this stuff when you become an adult

Go to Asia or something if you're white girls will give you the validation you seek
>>
>>35846783

This is probably pretty true. I'm good enough at sex (as in im not awkward and know what i'm doing / can make most partners cum pretty regularly) but I'm not some a super-confident chad lothario who's great at sex. most sex i have is fun and satisfying but fundamentally vanilla. I imagine someone who is hugely confident unlocks some aspects of sex that are closed off to me at the moment.
>>
>>35846793
I don't know how someone can say that years of sexual rejection doesn't make them feel completely worthless. Men are biologically programmed to want sex; it's psychologically vital for us.
>>
>>35846793

You'd be surprised dude. I'm the virgin out of the group, my friend have a few good stints with woman, but when its all said and done they always end up at square one.

I can tell when they are unhappy because they self medicate a whole lot more than me, while I do like crazy workouts and meditate to calibrate myself, they are smoking and drinking til they pass out.
>>
>>35846783

You don't have to be a Chad.

I'm a fucking mess of a NEET, suffer from extreme anxiety and depression, but I'm not a social retard. I can meet people with similar interests and have had a fairly active sex life for r9k standards (like a handful of different sex partners throughout a year).

And honestly every girl I've ever been with loves being a whore in bed. Getting choked, fucked up the ass, gagging on cock and slapped on the face, I've yet to meet one who shies away from that shit.

I'm not alpha at all, I'm super passive in public and a huge pussy, but 100% dominant in bed, and once I realized girls will basically let you do whatever you want while fucking, I just go fucking nuts.

Seriously, listen to this advice: if you ever manage to get sex, don't be cute and nice (unless that's your thing, I guess) just because SHE looks like a cute quiet time. Lead her on a bit and start increasing the freakiness and she'll let you, I guarantee it.
>>
Is tinder even doable for a ridiculously short 5'6" guy? Any success stories? I just realized that I don't even try to pick up women online because of my height insecurity.
>>
>>35846951
this

I don't think I've ever actually fucked a girl who liked the tender romantic type of lovemaking, they think it's boring
>>
>>35846951
>>35846990
I want to do this so badly. Why the fuck did god make me ugly?
>>
>>35846951

lol you're gonna get someone a rape charge. I mean you're probably right, but I just know some autist is gonna take it too far.
>>
>>35845328
>except that they aren't

You've never been a woman, so how would you know? The women who make money doing makeup are already pretty without it or were famous beforehand. And women get made fun of all the time for being ugly. You think people only pick on people for having penises?
>>
>>35847060
What I'm saying is that men have very few coping strategies for being unattractive compared to women, and are significantly more likely to be laughed at for compensating.
>>
>>35846951
You're probably physically dominant. Are you tall?
>>
>>35843944
I'm 5'5" and I try not to even look at women, because I know my place, but even that isn't good enough. I went out to see a movie with my best friend and he brought two female friends. Just me, a manlet, existing near them is enough to set them off. I went to the bathroom and as I was turning the corner I heard them talking and I decided to stay there for a bit to see what they would say:
>"So... he's way shorter than I expected, oh my god"
>"Yeah, what a disappointment" they laugh here
>"I always feel so weird when I'm alone with him"
>"He smiles kinda weird"
>then they start talking about guys at work
>"... yeah Blake is like 6'2 and he's pretty cute..."

And they keep talking about tall guys they know, and how they wouldn't date short men. A little after I came back, they asked me how tall I was and I said 5'5 one of them legitimately said
>"Wow, haha.. that must suck."
but then immediately apologized after she realized what she said.

Listen, I get it. Women have the option to be picky, and that's the way it is, but can't I even go one fucking day without being told how inadequate I am and how I turned out a genetic failure? Christ. Even when I'm trying to give up on women, I still have encounters like this. Just once, let me have one day where a woman doesn't bring up my height and treats me like a human being, instead of just flat out ignoring me. I wasn't trying to fuck them, just trying to converse, but I guess I'm not good enough for that, either.
>>
>>35847121
>>35847121
There are cultural and biological reasons for that. Women rely and get judged on their looks a hell of a lot more than men do.

If you're a guy you shouldn't be relying on your looks for self-worth. You should be relying on your intelligence and your strength and your job and your sense of humour and your hobbies etc

Women don't really have this stuff and deep down they know it. All they really have to validate their self-worth is their looks and their family.
>>
>>35847179
>just be more confident man!
No one will understand how acutely painful it is to be a short guy. Just getting up in the morning is painful.
>>
>>35847179
>I went out to see a movie with my best friend and he brought two female friends.

You did it to yourself.
>>
>>35847179
Bring up the height thing yourself. Don't let it be the elephant in the room. If she says "wow that must suck" tell her that you agree and explain to her why it sucks. Don't pretend it doesn't exist. You can turn it into a conversation piece and get some sympathy points, which could be an in if you're charismatic enough. I had a girl give me a handjob for being a virgin once. She said she would've fucked me if she didn't have a boyfriend.
>>
>>35847039

I'm not telling you to surprise that bitch with a donkey punch, I'm just saying you can lead them into doing nasty shit by being dominant and assertive. Like, don't be all lovey and kissy and slow fucking her in missionary position and then suddenly try to stick it in her ass. You gotta start out already dominant, maybe by fucking her deep and hard while having one hand around her neck, then with the other you'll hold her face and slip a thumb into her mouth. Then slowly you'll build up from there. I don't know, it's not a science, but as long as you maintain assertive dominance in bed, she'll go with it.

>>35847154

Nope, <6 feet. I'm a really awkward guy, can't maintain eye contact, constantly looking down at my feet while talking, pussy out on most confrontations, and I don't even enjoy showing affection in public, but I'm extremely comfortable and assertive when alone with a partner, and I'm not a pushover, so if they're being a cunt I'll call them out on it and I never beg for shit.

It helps that I know how to maintain a conversation and talk about things other than my personal interests.
>>
>>35845232
robert downy jr wears lifts a lotof men in hollywood wear them but never tell anyone

some wear 1 or 2 inch lifts others much larger lifts
>>
>>35847179
>"Wow, haha.. that must suck."
When she said this you should have replied "no, but it must suck to be as ugly and fat like you" There's playful banter and there's just trying to insult you and when someone crosses that line you fire back straight away.

I'm 5'7 so have also had some unpleasant experiences regarding my height but don't let it define your existence that's the worst thing you can do. Not all women are like the ones you mentioned and you should be annoyed at your friend for bringing along two basic bitches
>>
>>35847333

>triple 3s

SATAN IN DISGUISE, DON'T LISTEN TO HIS LIES.
>>
>>35845566
>purpose
>worthy
Spooked as fuck.
>>
>>35847442
Biological organism all have biological incentives. Otherwise we couldn't survive.
>>
>tfw manlet
>tfw it's so bad that I'm seriously considering moving to a shorter country
>>
>>35845440
Faggot, deal with it. Im 5"4'. Thank god i have a blessed dick size though.
>>
>>35847782
A dick that no one will ever see
>>
>>35845566
in this modern world were all fucked get used to it
>>
>>35847877
How I'm I supposed to bear it? There's no psychological technique for coping with how shitty life is for some people.
>>
>>35846079
shy weirdo girls still want a bearded tall chad tho
>>
>>35847179
i am also 5'5'' and it's not so bad

i mean yeah some women are cunts and ignore me, like this one chubby girl, i approached her and asked her something and she just said "hahaha yeah" and she moved away from me, that was pretty rude, she wasn't even that attractive, she was chubby and had a meh face, but she was fun and had a cute tattoo so i wanted to befriend her

but cute skinny girls are waaaaayyy nicer is what ive noticed

oh and tomboyish dykish girls love me
>>
File: vCop5tq.gif (488KB, 260x208px) Image search: [Google]
vCop5tq.gif
488KB, 260x208px
>>35846871

Most teenagers get validation. We don't...we never did. That insecurity never went away, and at this point it probably never will. Not for me at least. It's not even about sex anymore. I just want to be wanted, and your generic go buy a hooker advice won't fix that so fuck off.
>>
>>35844270
I hate okcupid, only brainded faminazis over there
Move along anon
>>
>>35844213

>be Stacy
>it took a while, but I have finally ditched enough manlets and traded up to a passably tall bf
>Chaddius Chadwick III is 7'10"
>tfw I wish he was 8'
>Ugh, manlets, if you're under 10' swipe left, gross

Superficial bitches are superficial bitches people, it doesn't matter
>>
>>35846951
>fairly active sex
>suffer from extreme anxiety and depression
Don't believe you. I suffer from anxiety and depression and the thought of talking to someone, especially in a sexual nature petrifies me.
>>
>>35846951
>a handful of different sex partners throughout a year
>/r9k/ standards

nice humble bragging, you're having sex with more women in a year than the majority of men in their lifetime
>>
Tinderobots, how many matches do you get per day/week? How many lead to sex? Just checking
>>
Sorry manlets
Height is the defacto factor
always has been always will be
>>
>>35843998
>tfw 5'6"
>7.3" cock
>>
Why are these threads always here? Is it because you are all so in need to blame your failures on something? Being short, fat, ugly, poor...?

I am 5'5 but I have a good job, I have a great 9/10 gf and I never had a problem geting one Just be funny, confident and make them feel special. Find some fucking interrests!

Of course I dont date girls twice my size but it's not about that. There are plenty of short cuties.

Truth is if you have no gf it's not because you are short, too tall, fat etc. It's because you are a shitty person.
>>
>>35849228
Same. 5'6", 7.5" cock. Shame the only girl who's ever seen it saw it flaccid when I was drunk, and I'm a hardcore grower
>>
>>35848618
You write like a virgin. If you are one, your opinion on the issue doesn't matter
>>
>>35849382
I am gay so it's not as bad. Might go on mones since I'm only 18...
>>
>>35849329
There are two kinds of posters in these shitty threads: bitter virgin lanklets who try make themselves feel better by claiming they could easily get laid because they're tall, and bitter virgins of normal or short height who blame their height for not getting any.

I'd say the ratio of the two is about 70/30.
>>
>>35849440
lol, im not

theres a reason why i said tomboy/dykish girls love me ;)
>>
>>35849821
I can't wrap my head around this still. Why do they feel the compulsion to vent it this way?

I mean the thread is always here. It is ALWAYS here.
>>
>>35850292
i don't get it either

reminds me of this pathetic awkward chubby dude in college, he was always the butt of everyones joke, he claimed he was 6'2'' though he was around 6'(you can tell when he's standing next to an actual 6'2'' and 6') and once he started making fun of this short chad for his height when we were hanging out, and everyone turned on him and started making fun of him instead and he got BTFO hard

typically this same guy is also super picky about women too even though he can't get any
>>
She wants to be with someone taller than her because it makes her feel secure.
What's the problem?
If you aren't tall enough to meet this need of hers then find a girl who is shorter than you.
>>
>>35850365
Problem is that a woman's height standards are set by the tallest men, and barely shift even if the woman is short. So I live in a neighborhood with a lot of Hispanics, and latinas here still want their men to be the white height standard (5'10"-6'2") despite being like 4'11" themselves.

In other words, I can't just go looking for a shorter woman.
>>
This whole manlet thing is just another manufactured meme crisis. Do americucks really have nothing to do with their lives?
>>
>>35850414

Women don't have height standards other than "is he taller than me?"

A 5'6 girl literally can't tell the difference between 5'10 and 6'0
>>
>>35850430
Every girl says she wants a tall guy. Every girl also forgets about that as soon as she meets a short guy who sweeps her off her feet.
>>
>>35843944
this chick is 18 years old and american - she's so dumb that if you told her you were taller than her she'd probably believe you.
>>
File: IMG_5950.jpg (96KB, 750x922px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5950.jpg
96KB, 750x922px
>5'4"
>got bullied so hard for being black that he lost an eye
>still managed to make it and attract a taller blonde Swede while being black in the 60s
If Sammy Davis Jr. made it what's your excuse?
>>
Online dating and real life are polar opposites. I'm short and have never had any problem shagging women. It's easy, most women are slappers, all you have to do is talk to them.

I get called I'm good looking by women regularly.

The difference with online dating is women specify their "ideal". Not their reality.
>>
>>35850564
Reason for that is that women get so many replies online that they can afford to filter them by arbitrary standards like height.
>>
>>35843974
literally nobody thinks abou 5'11" people sorry
>>
File: DSC_5531.jpg (39KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_5531.jpg
39KB, 1024x768px
Every girl I've ran into on tinder that say anything about height, even ones that say you must be over 6', when I say I'm 5'10 it's always fine. A few have actually said guys lie saying they're 5'10 and are actually 5'7 or 5'8. So I think that's the issue or I'm very attractive and they don't care about my height, probably I'm so attractive.
>>
>>35850564

>most women are slappers

Where are you from and what does this mean?
>>
>>35850589
>what does this mean?
it means your mom
>>
>>35846183
>two messages from men per week
>low amount if contact with opposite sex

Jesus it must be so hard to be a girl.
>>
>>35850589
Seems Australian or kiwi
>>
>>35850583
I'm 5'6" and have fucked girls who said they only want tall guys in their profile. It doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>35850589
Britain. Slapper means slut. Most women part their legs easily, especially if they are out drinking at the weekend. It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

The only reason you're a virgin is because you don't try. It's easy.
>>
>>35850564
Another good-looking short guy here. Can confirm that it makes picking up girls easy.
>>
>>35850336
This mentality is so toxic though. Robots have literally only one problem and that is lack of confidence. I really think the whole NEET superiority, wagecucking contempt, virgin gf etc. come from this.

But instead of helping each other they make it even worse here. It's sad really.
>>
> 5`4
Fuck this. Maybe, stick to marxism and other stuff?
>>
>>35850645
Problem most short guys have is that there are plenty of women who do have height standards, and occasionally experiencing those women leaves manlets with a permanent feeling of insecurity and worthlessness, which keeps them from trying.

Also, when your my height (5'6") you experience those sorts of women regularly. The manlet thing is just a meme when you're 5'9", but at my height it genuinely becomes a barrier that you have to overcome.
>>
>>35850645
how do you do it? what do you say to them? i mean what kind of topics? obviously you're talking about something stupid i get that but give some examples i am extremely uncreative in this regard
>>
>>35849382
Not a virgin, but don`t want reproduce. Don`t want to make more manlets.
>>
>>35850756
Just have girls. Aren't designer babies a thing now?
>>
>>35850788
Have a really little benis (barely 14 cm), so ashamed of this.
>>
>>35850723
I'm 5'6, last week I shagged a 22 year old in the arse. I'm almost 30.

I wasted most of my youth fretting over how I look, I swear to you if you try, accept you will occasionally lose, you'll get to shag women.

My pal is ugly, but hes a narcissist. This boy is swimming is gush, because he doesn't give a fuck. He tries to chat up any women he finds attractive. He gets rejected alot, but what does it matter if he gets some of them?
>>
>>35850788
And yeah, about MAKING GIRLS - really bad at parenting. Better stick to anime.
>>
>>35850807
The way you talk makes me want to hold you down and choke the life out of you as tears roll down your cheeks and you wonder how your life could have possibly turned out this way. Just read your reply on the front page and felt like mentioning it.

What kind of fucking animal says "gush"?
>>
>>35850817
I feel like having a shitty youth gives me a good intuition of how not to raise a kid. Being a NEET for so long made me understand the importance of socializing children and making sure that they're as healthy psychologically as they are physiologically. I'd be a good dad.
>>
>>35850856
>What kind of fucking animal says "gush"?

Kek. Wet vagina. This is why I put my dick in women and you don't.

Stop being a pussy, and try.
>>
>>35850856
sounds like a based cockney to me

would av a pint wif da govnah/10
>>
>>35843944
Guaranteed responses itt:
>I'M TALL AS FUCK
>BUT I HAVE THIS MANLET FRIEND
>HE GETS SO MUCH PUSSY
>I CAN'T COMPETE

>TALL PEOPLE ARE VIRGINS

>HEIGHT IS A MEME

>MANLETS WILL RISE UP

>I AM A MANLET
>I'VE NEVER HAD AN ISSUE WITH GIRLS
>ALL TWO OF THEM THAT DIDN'T LAUGH ME OUT THE ROOM
>>
>>35850668
Is there a board like /r9k/, but instead of being toxic and with crabs in a bucket mentality, one that tries to be supportive and helpful?
>>
>>35850723
I'm your height and don't experience that. Because I'm not an insecure faggot.
>>
>>35850941
just ignore the crabs and keep doing what you're doing, it only makes them feel worse

just look at this clown>>35850940

the nigga is fuming, he's gonna pop a vein anytime
>>
>>35850940
That's some buttfrustration. Do some of these posts hit a nerve?
>>
>>35850984
>Do manlet fantasies upset you?
Nope. It's just hilarious how it's the same stories over and over and over and you all think it's convincing.

>>35850972
>Pop a vein
Nah. More like choke and die from laughing tho
>>
>>35850998
chil bro

go take a cold shower

you're gonna lose your hair if you keep being so frustrated
>>
>>35851043
26 and still have a full head of hair. Does that upset you? Have you lost your hair?
>>
>>35851055
haha you wish
>>
>>35850953
>Because I'm not an insecure faggot.

Oxymoron, much?

shh9yh9hy7ihgi
>>
>>35851059
You're a manlet. I don't wish anything worse on you. You have it hard enough.
>>
>>35851093
hmmm

ok

anything else?
>>
>>35851093
>>35851108
>you don't get laid!
>I sure do!
Nice argument you got going guys. Real productive.
>>
>>35850998
You seem upset. The subject of other people having sex really makes you angry. I wonder why?
>>
>>35851189
lmfao were you reading a different convo?

>>35851204
Doesn't bother me. I just find it funny that manlets are desperate to post their fantasies online thinking it'll affect the way people think when they step into the real world. Ya'll are getting surgery it upsets you so much
>>
>>35851231
>lmfao
complete with fake laughter

now i know you're absolutely dripping lava out your ass

i have a gf btw, let me see how outrageous your fake laugh is gonna be
>>
Society is manlet world. Appropriate sized toilets, seats, doors etc. Lanklets can't even go to space because you have to be under 6' to fit into spacesuits and certain compartments so Im glad Im 5'7 in some respects.

If a lanklet girl ever showed attitude to me, I'd just ask her why she's so interested in me when Im only into short normal sized women. The "normal" part gets to her since it implies she's a freak. I've only ever had to use this once in a public situation and it worked.

I wont tell you fellow manlets to "just b urself" but you have to act like these manlet insults dont bother you. It's worse if you let them get to you.
>>
>>35851231
>REEEE MANLETS STOP HAVING SEX
>I-I-I'm just laughing at you!
>>
>>35843944
Haha, manlets blown the fuck out, holy shit
>>
>>35851269
>i have a gf btw
I've got a fiance. I don't give a shit what you have. Because at the end of the day women are still going to choose me over you even if we look the exact same because I'm taller.

>>35851291
Is this part of the fantasy? Imagining that normal people are jealous of what they're already doing?
>>
>>35851311
>I don't give a shit what you have
salty

any woman will choose me over you, because im better than you
>>
I'm 5'7 (female) and honestly, height doesn't bother me. The only people it's every bothered are boyfriends, when I wear heals (not that I do very often, back problems suck). It's men and materialistic basic bitches who care about this stuff.
>>
>>35851335
>height doesn't bother me
you're being vague, what does that mean? that you'd date a 3' tall midget or that you might consider being with someone 5'11.5'' if you're being extra generous?
>>
Why don't you guys just get leg lengthening surgery? There may be complications but life on a wheelchair isn't that bad after all
>>
>>35851360
No, I'd date someone 5'6 or 5'5 if I really liked him. I'm not into midgets though. Honestly it's so hard to find a guy who likes the same things as me (and actually respects me and likes me for more than my appearance) that I wouldn't care about his height at all, I mean, excluding midgets.
>>
>>35851360
She means it doesn't bother her so long as you're not her height or shorter. This is what it means for all women.

>>35851332
>a manlet
>better than anyone
Bro.... the one thing manlets have going for them is that it's a lot easier to get jacked than for normal men. Apart from that...
>>
>>35851382
For someone who supposedly is living a good life being tall, you sure are bitter and envious of other people.
>>
>>35851382
come on what else are you gonna say

let it all out
>>
>>35851409
Nobody is envious of being short.
>>
>>35851416
then why are you so jealous?
>>
>>35851382
>She means it doesn't bother her so long as you're not her height or shorter.
so mad he can't even get his point across right
>>
>>35851423
???

>>35851443
>I'm short and I can't read. Help
>>
>>35851461
im short and i have a gf

you gonna cry now?
>>
>>35851474
You've already said that. I have a fiance. I don't care what you have.
>>
>>35851507
awww, where has all the salt and asspain gone? did you start sobbing already?
>>
File: switch1.png (303KB, 540x497px) Image search: [Google]
switch1.png
303KB, 540x497px
>>35845444
Im a 19 year old autistic loser but im lucky to of already gotten good pussy twice

simply because im 6'2
>>
Girls just want assertive, dominant men. If you can't be that physically, you can still be that socially. It's easier to stand out as socially dominant nowadays too, givin that most millennial men are beta as fuck. Don't be a weak self-pitying bitch and you'll eventually attract someone.
>>
>>35843974
Mate in Australia you'd have teenagers tower over you...
>>
>>35847179
im 5'6 and a 26 yr old virign im starting to feel the same way i know my place theres no point in even trying anymore

people think im gay because i can't get a gf but fuck them
>>
>>35850628
Be gone, chadlet.
>>
>>35851953
What's wrong with you? Butt-ugly? Autistic? Closeted gay?
>>
>>35847179
desu you deserve retribution, if you catch my drift.
>>
>>35847179
Why does this read like some cuck fantasy?
>>
>>35852008
No he's short
>>
>>35847333
no don't bring it up yerself thats insecure and a dumb idea
>>
>>35848205
smoke cigarettes smoke weed play videogames

make music
>>
File: 1490638036028.jpg (128KB, 840x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1490638036028.jpg
128KB, 840x1260px
The "men" in this thread
>>
>>35846602
one could said that slaying dangerous game with BBs is more impressive
>>
>>35843944

> 18
Is that the age?
Cause she looks older. Like, way older.

Is it me or a lot of young people look like +6 years older than really are right now?
Weird...
>>
>>35852574
To be honest all women from ages 14 to 30 look the same to me

The only way I can guess their age is by the clothes they wear

I'm not even white knighting, I'm mean it
>>
>>35847333
>being proud that someone gave you pity handjob
>>
>>35844721
My gf is 5.10 and I am 6.2, I think it's the perfect match. Well, smaller girls are easier to maneuver with in sex due to less weight but still.
>taller woman
>you are basically a beta bitch
>too small
>crouching to kiss, you feel you are dating an inferior being, also don't wanna reproduce with a womanlet and risk my children's height
>>
>>35852719
his advice is shit, but that's pretty hot tbqh

>tfw no pity handjob
>>
>>35843944
To that one dumb roastie? Yeah. Who cares.
>>
>>35852818
>he has never dominated a taller girl in bed

Poor you, you will never get to experience this.
>>
>>35843944
I used to care for rabbits and you know how many shit pellets they release? I bet her place smells like fucking shit
>>
>>35852899
Finding a 6.2+ girl is hard HOWEVER I managed to make out with one.
Sadly no fuckie fuckie since I was still in the process of leaving robotness behind ;_;
>>
>>35852818
>>35852899
>neither of you has been dominated by a taller girl

sucks to be you, suckers
>>
>>35851936
Considering how many chinks and descendants of Hibernians we have, I think not. You think they're all 6'2" but that's just your confirmation bias overrepresenting the top 10-20% of males in the country. Average height is still about 5'9" or so, and most blokes over 40 are between 5'6" and 5'10".

Lanklets aren't as common as you think they are. You have a skewed perception of the way shit is and I can tell you that even as a manlet (by white standards) I tower over 50% of the people I see in the street, and only about 15% are noticeably taller than me.
>>
>>35843974
>his height still starts with 5

wew lad
>>
>>35852820
it has nice fetish value, but in real life would be very degrading and it's definitely not something to be proud of if you have any semblance of self respect
>>
>>35853172
maybe you're right but i don't know, i don't think it's something a woman would do without something sexual in it for her

i believe a woman will only do that if she thinks it's hot and finds you attractive enough

if she truly considers you pathetic she won't even bother to talk to you let alone touch your dick, so even though you're being pathetic and she's being merciful(which is hot in itself) it's still her validating you

again this is just how i believe womens sexuality works, could be wrong(but don't think i am)
>>
>>35843944

>hey do I meet the height requirement for this ride? ;)
>>
>>35845613

The proles are ugly and poor and through selective breeding the rich are beautiful
>>
>>35853269
If she did find you attractive why would she stop on just a handjob

at best she feels bad for you and want to "cheer you up"
at worst she enjoys humiliating you
>>
I like tall women so it's not like I can't understand, but it's never gonna happen.
>>
>>35852008
native american with glasses and i have f.a.s and of course im 5'6 any advice?
>>
>>35853383
>at worst she enjoys humiliating you
oh yeah, how horrible, a hand job, how cruel and demeaning

lol KYS my man
>>
>>35844270

>visits to the planetarium

Fat bitch just wants to see the rest of her family
>>
>>35853456
>context doesn't matter or how there is no emotional element in sex
>>
>>35853511
you have some kind of hormonal imbalance or something go get that checked out
>>
>>35853477

That might actually be a good opening line for her to hear, I almost guarantee nobody has the balls in her life to say it to her.
>>
>>35853540
Insulting me won't change reality.
>>
>>35853563
reality is your hormones are fucked up, your male sexuality is not functioning properly
>>
>>35846327

Cuz she's basic anon. Just plain fucking basic. You can tell she wanted to avert attention from her face by holding a cute animal. But I see through you roastie whore, you can't fool me with your fucking basicness. I wouldn't even mind her old lady face honestly, it's just the fact she's trying so fucking desperately to hide it.
>>
you know what im 5'6 and 26 but fuck that heightist bull i like tall women.

im one day impregnating a tall women or im dying trying.
>>
>>35853563
not just your hormones you're autistic to
>>
>>35853590
>>35853611
>samefagging
stay thirsty
>>
>>35853451
How bad is your fas? As a native american you should be slaying pussy left and right, girls absolutely love it. Call yourself something like Soaring Eagle.
>>
File: spirit cookers nwo.jpg (57KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
spirit cookers nwo.jpg
57KB, 600x596px
>NEET
>Schizophrenic
>no car

>15 matches a day

Smh, they all want 'relationships' though these days, getting nudes is hard work
>>
>>35853642
i can function normaly but i look super young for 26 and have a club foot other than that im good

and yeah ive noticed some women and girls like me for being the mysterious native guy i guess despite my height hmmm
>>
>>35853634
Not samefagg, adding to my previous post

Also you use "thirsty" wrong

Not only are you autistic and sexually immature, you're dumb as a brick too

How old are you? Are you even 18 yet? If you are a kid than maybe you're not so mentally defficinet.
>>
>>35846361
it is pretty fucking good desu
t. /pol/ /fit/
>>
Height doesn't matter, I have two short friends like 5 feet tall that have long term gfs and have had many women, then another short friend who is slightly taller than them and is a virgin because he's an unconfident autist it's the personality not the height you dumb fucks
>>
>>35853720
Stop making shit up you're not helping anyone
>>
>>35853750
>it goes against my beliefs so he must be making things up!

Found the bitter virgin lanklet.
>>
>>35853677
You know what guys who get lots of pussy do? They know their advantages and capitalize on them. You absolutely need to take advantage of the native american stuff, talk about all the spiritual nature and animals stuff even if you don't believe in them, and so on.
>>
>>35853683
>I told gril that I'm a virgin
>she gave me pity handjob
>I'm literally Chad now
>>
>>35853773
oh i thought you were trying to make people here feel better, i see you're just mocking them

what a faggot

KYS
>>
>>35853808
you know that you're mentally deficient tho, right? you do KNOW that? like in a non meme way
>>
>>35853820
You don't want to feel better. You want to be a bitter virgin. Nobody can help you.
>>
>>35850582
Women don't know the difference between 5'10, 5'11 and 6 ft. I've seen girls call 5'10" guys tall. They just want you to be taller than them.
>>
>>35853791
>You absolutely need to take advantage of the native american stuff, talk about all the spiritual nature and animals stuff even if you don't believe in them, and so on.

This, but actually brush up on a couple topics.I mean, not many people are going to call you out on it, not even other indians because you're a dying breed, just sayin' if you can dip into sources other than your ass, you should. And don't use fucking Soaring Eagle, use Headstrong Buffalo or something they haven't heard yet. Or Dauntless Mountain Ram(tm)
>>
>>35853791
thats more like reafferming racial sterotypes about natives but okay thanks man
>>
>tfw a foot shorter than my dad
Then again, Robert De Niro, Jack Nicholson and Sylvester Stallone are only 5'10" as well.
>>
>>35853907
i see natives in my town and area having tons of kids were not dying

and that indian nameshit is lame and sterotypical as fuck but okay
>>
>>35853978
>that indian nameshit is lame and sterotypical as fuck
Literally every girl will love the story behind why your Indian name is mating dogs and how you love your mother anyway.
>>
>>35854020
i hope so but they would laugh i live in an area where a lot native people live anways so i would get called out on it
>>
>>35854034
>the name is so embarrassing, nobody except you knows, and don't tell anyone
Girls looooove that shit. Makes them feel special, you seem less distant and intimidating and probably makes for a hearty chuckle. You can literally say "I just made that up" and they wouldn't care. They don't care about what's true and shit, they just want to feel the feels.
>>
>>35843974
>tall enough to be tall
You're kidding yourself. You'll never be tall.

t. 6'2 master race here
>>
>>35854206
5'11" or 180cm is literally the breakpoint between manlet and tall.
>>
>>35844270
Literally hate OkCupid and Tinder. Interacting with girls in the real world isn't as bad as there.

I actually am pretty tall, but have trouble meeting girls. Trying to use both completely destroyed what little confidence I had. Just couldn't take it. Deleted both and never going back.

I may still have no luck with girls, but at least I'm not wasting my time there. Literally exist only to feed women's egos.
>>
>>35854140
i live in a small town so world travels and here they would tell everyone everything
>>
>>35843944
No woman should have to settle for a manlet, this is just natural selection.
Do you want to give birth to another pathetic manlet like yourself?
>>
>>35854646
Do you have a big dick? Then word of that will spread around after you manage to fuck one girl.
>>
>>35850554

he was talented and rich as fuck

are you this stupid?
>>
>>35854751

>gets half of mom's genes to cover for genetic defects

It's both of their fault, not just dad's, don't blame dad for her rabid stacey hole that was hungry for short penis while fucking her tall chad b/f.
>>
>>35855054
Lanklet virgins having cuck fantasies again.
>>
>>35854751
Womanlets give birth to manlets too.
>>
>>35851824
At this point after 20+ years of being timid submissive cucks, how the fuck are we supposed to just reprogram our personalities? I can't even think straight when I'm around people, let alone charm them or take control of a conversation and be the center of attraction.
>>
>>35856727
You leave this cesspool of toxic whining and go outside.
>>
>>35843944
>brother is 5'9" and very attractive
>dates women taller than him on a regular basis
>I'm taller but am autismo
>sperg out regularly and can't talk to people
It's all about looks and charisma, even girls that say height is important will make an exception.
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.