[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily runescape thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: Old_School_HUD.png (329KB, 767x504px) Image search: [Google]
Old_School_HUD.png
329KB, 767x504px
Who /grinding/ here?
>>
>>35843157
Post stats faggot
>>
>>35843191
im guessing here, his stats are

80 att
80 str
65 def
60-70 in every other stat
>>
File: 1356766313112.gif (336KB, 175x272px) Image search: [Google]
1356766313112.gif
336KB, 175x272px
Trying to get range to 60, at 51 currently farming ogres

You know it's funny, I remember when I played this as a kid it took like a year for me to get to CB level 50

I've been playing for a week again and I'm already there
>>
Trying to get 75 crafting for slayer rings. its so expensive
>>
File: NoO2N8f.png (3KB, 83x76px) Image search: [Google]
NoO2N8f.png
3KB, 83x76px
>>35843157
Boosting castle wars with my alt right now. Planning to cannon range on my pure while I do zulrah on my main after this. Runescape is pretty comfy.
>>
Where's my robot CC
>>
File: 1365809489784.jpg (392KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1365809489784.jpg
392KB, 800x800px
Why are people so fucking nice in this game

I talk to a guy for like 5 minutes at the GE and he gives me 300k, earlier I was training and some guy ran up, asked how much money I have, then gave me 100k. I've had people ask multiple times if I need food and they bring me some on their way back from the bank for free, ect.
>>
>>35843371

people have so much junk in their bank they have to make space so they just throw it onto newbies.
>>
>>35843371
iktf

Sometimes I miss the days where some Chad in full rune would walk up to me and call me a noob.
>>
I have WAY too much time and money invested in my rs3 acc to just drop it and go to osrs(account was active before rs3 came out and forced accounts into it)
>>
Does anyone else remember those level 3 skiller fags that would stand in front of varrock castle usually f2p worlds with their expensive, faggy clue scroll clothing, holding flowers and act like general twats
>>
>>35843237
I know this feel all too well. I wasted 7 years on the game and got like 60 cb
>>
So a couple months ago I quit because I got my nearly maxed RS3 main banned. Agility, runecrafting and invention were ~95 and everything else 99. I was dumb as fuck and decided to autoclick priff agility because I was too busy to play legit and didn't think I'd get banned.
I'm feeling the Runescape cravings again so I was thinking about making a new pure on old school. I've got about 100m on my initiate pure. Is that enough to max out with the fastest methods?
>>
File: runescape.jpg (11KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
runescape.jpg
11KB, 184x184px
>friends start playing again when OSRS comes out
>we used to do shit together like minigames, tried to get the barb assault pet
>also did some light bossing (their stats were ~60s so basically I did 80% of the work but split with them anyway because we had fun), we killed KBD a lot and they eventually got 70 ranged
>buy the slayer reward to get longer black dragon tasks
>friends stop playing because they want to go to college parties and shit
>I get a 50 black dragon task
>haven't trained slayer since because it feels so lonely going to the KBD lair without them
>>
>>35843529
them: "oh hurr hurr i'm so much better than you because i'm a pure"

me: "lets take this shit to the wildy then, motherfucker!"

them: "okay hang on wait here while i go get on my max cb level account"

me: "fucking pussy can't even fight me with the account he thinks is so good and better than mine"

them: damage control: star trek rebirth
>>
>>35843157
>Not raising the Farming stat
And you wonder why your a beta OP
>>
File: stats.png (156KB, 762x454px) Image search: [Google]
stats.png
156KB, 762x454px
>>35843157
I went on today to do the elite I've had sitting in my bank for months. It was a crap reward. I kind of regret playing. On a side note, do people still care about 99 slayer? I want to grind to 20m at some point but it feels like nobody gives a shit about the skill in the first place.
>>
guys please stop my internet is no longer good enough to play runescape like i could as a kid and i don't have a credit card to get osrs with
>>
>>35844433
Mail some cash to jagex
>>
>>35844433
Just go to walmart and buy a gametime card
>>
>>35844485
what is a gametime card?
>>
>>35844485
also should i just use my account i stopped using in like 2010-2011 for it or should i just make a new one?
>>
I only played F2P Runescape years ago.

All I remember is fishing for prawns and hitting for 0 damage.
>>
File: rs.jpg (68KB, 573x768px) Image search: [Google]
rs.jpg
68KB, 573x768px
>>35844498
Time cards, can be found at lots of locations depending where you live
>>
>>35844523
old accounts are more secure since the username and password are seperate from your email
>>
reminder if you use a cannon you're a massive faggot and should hang yourself
>>
File: Kek RS.png (9KB, 194x144px) Image search: [Google]
Kek RS.png
9KB, 194x144px
>>35844526
>fishing for prawns
>>
>>35844557
i don't even think it's connected to my current email, to be honest. either its on my childhood friend's parents email (who i haven't spoken to in like 8 years) or its on my old email which i don't remember the password to
>>
>>35845007
correction, i dont even remember if it was connected to an email
>>
>>35843157
I did some large dg floors with my clan today, got 68 -> 71 dg today, and then I worked toward capping at the citadel to get that juicy crafting xp, working towards invention.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.