[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any 20+ year old virgins that feel like death is close?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 11

File: fkingSHIT.jpg (144KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fkingSHIT.jpg
144KB, 800x1200px
Any 20+ year old virgins that feel like death is close?
>>
File: 1490484388868.gif (890KB, 305x320px) Image search: [Google]
1490484388868.gif
890KB, 305x320px
22 yo KHV here.

I feel like death is near. Not my natural death, but death at my own hands.
>>
File: seppuku.png (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
seppuku.png
12KB, 250x250px
>>35842941
don't kill yourself, it'll only result in being reborn until your spirit has learned the lesson your body is destined to teach.

Why do you feel you'll commit sudoku?

but also, what is KHV?
>>
File: 2ez.png (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
2ez.png
15KB, 250x250px
I sometimes ponder the possibility of researching immortality, since death is inevitable. I get scared whenever I think about what happens after you die.
>>
Thanks now I want a burger.
>>
>>35843281
I'm right there with you, while I can't be sure I feel my spirit has unwillingly sold its soul for knowledge of the universe but lacks the IQ for people to believe me.

All I can say is that life is interconnected, every single being is a spawn of the Universe itself, along with that, every individual has their own separate universe which brings the multiverse theory up, all these multiverses are connected in some way but are expressed solely through your own perspective.

Technically speaking, I am speaking to myself (you) in a different universe that connects your own universe to receive this message, I am the only one sharing this first person perspective in mine while you have your own individual universe in your own first person perspective.
>>
All I think about is dying. Not by suicide, but by natural means. If you know you're a genetic dead end, you internalize how much you don't matter and how much of a waste your particular life is, so you constantly fantasize about it ending.
>>
>>35843419
also, that death is the transition to a different life.

I personally believe my spirit wanted to relive this life to try and resolve all the issues I've gone through but it turns out free will is merely an illusion because of how every single action is predestined to happen.

This is my own personal universe that is technically given to me in my past while the universe I was originally born in is already far advanced.

For all I know, I'm in an illusion talking to a bunch of ghosts and the exchange of this information is irrelevant.
>>
25 KHV.
I'm killing myself this year barring a miracle.
>>
I feel at any moment something terrible could happen to me.
>>
>>35843543
This is exactly how OP feels, I've been on edge lately, and it's been driving me to a state of constant fear, never in my life have I been so on guard at all times, it's as if something triggered a primal instinct to be prepared for anything.
>>
>>35842900
>18 yr old KHV
>have an intense gut feeling I won't survive past 30 years old

I don't know what it is. I feel like I've already lived half my life for some reason. It's an odd feel.
>>
haven't been on r9k in a while, what is KHV?
>>
>>35843615
Kissless hugless virgin

Someone who has not been kissed, hugged, or had sex with a woman. (Outside of the family only counts)
>>
>>35843644
thanks.

OP has only been hugged, but it had no emotion behind it, I need a good 30 second hug to just think about everything I could've had.
>>
>>35842900
How do you guys let it get this bad? Are you so unlikeable that not even the school whore wants you?
>>
>>35843593
Pretty much describes me. You wanna know the weird part? I'm extraordinarily successful in the professional realm; I seldom fail at achieving my career type goals. I even secured an appointment to a Service Academy.

I feel so hollow though. I have no one to share my success with. No real friends, no girl has expressed any interest in me in years.

I'm utterly alone and I'm scared to death I'll end up this way permanently.
>>
>>35842900

21 khv with no friends here

I have a couple of gym "friends" that I only see in the gym and only talk to them there
There is a girl that works there this is friends with all of them and I asked them about her and they all said she was really nice so I got her number and asked her out on a date
She just bluntly said "no"

They all told me she would say yes
I'm going to start going earlier so I don't have to see any of them anymore
I honestly don't even know why I try lol
>>
>>35843724
Wait, you're 18 too but have extraordinary success career-wise?

Or you're older, I'm guessing.

Just to clarify
>>
>>35842900
>fried egg on burger
Please tell me that's not something people actually do.
>>
>>35843702
OP here, I'm too fucking shy, my entire life I've had girls smile at me but I was an ugly child before grade 7 and was treated like shit.

This January I almost had sex with my teacher in her class but I choked.

She told me she'd see me again next year but I'm on edge about that since she has a boyfriend.

I went home weeping, I had to scream as loud as I possibly could that night..
>>
>>35843789
My university cafeteria has this burger place.

They have a burger called the "Rock around the Clock" and it has a fried egg on it with bacon. Pretty good, actually
>>
File: IMG_0636.png (640KB, 575x639px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0636.png
640KB, 575x639px
>>35843787
18. I'm known as something of a wunderkind. President and founder of all sorts of clubs, member of the city (large urban) government, extremely physically fit, excellent marksman (necessary skill for a soldier) well read, well educated, urbane, etc. I have offers from all sorts of prestigious colleges. No matter what I do and where I go, I will succeed at whatever I put my mind to. I will end up wealthy, in a position of power, or both.

Thing is, I'm an insufferable jackass who no one is around voluntarily in a personal capacity. I work myself into the ground because I'm alone and I'm alone because I work myself into the ground.
>>
>>35844069
Let me guess.

You're not a virgin, either.
>>
>>35844106
Nope. Huggless, kissless virgin.
>>
>>35844133
Oh, okay, just had a sneaking suspicion.

Given the fact that you have all these merits, I'm going to assume you have """friends""". These """friends""" can always just turn into real friends if you take your time to talk to them and know them more. Also when you go to college you'll make some friends, guaranteed.

Of course, if you join a fraternity, it's . . . it's pretty much guaranteed you will get laid. I'm not exaggerating. Also you have a conglomerate of brothers around the nation once you graduate.

In your case, it will get better.

Not so sure about me.
>>
File: Gaming Pepe.jpg (19KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Gaming Pepe.jpg
19KB, 225x225px
>>35843511
Trust me my dude, you will not want to miss the massive purge to occur within American politics involving the ((Deep State)). If you need one thing to look forward to is this historically iconic event that shall be ushered in. Think off all those innocent children who suffered due to #Pizzagate.
>>
>>35844227
I have no idea what you're talking about frog poster
>>
If by the time I'm 30 things aren't any better I'm going to kill myself. Probably gonna do some coke and hooker shit in Mexico on my 30th birthday, then kill myself afterwards.

Having an expiration date feels pretty good. It makes every moment precious.
>>
File: 317951264.jpg (56KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
317951264.jpg
56KB, 600x337px
21 KHV NEET

>tfw already gave up
>just prepping for the next 8 years for wizardhood
>don't think I'm at the stage of seeing death, but may be by 30

Became NEET again 2 weeks ago. Haven't left the house since, and /r9k/ is the only interaction with others I have.
Getting a message from some random person on Steam (which happens a couple times a year) is probably the highest points of my day. Life sucks right now.
>>
the closer you feel death is the further it is away
>>
almost 27 here.... where did it all go
>>
>>35842941
Just pay for it origami
>>
>>35842900
22 virgin here.
beyond suicide.
hate women so much i could probably force myself to vomit on one in public and laugh about it.

I've thought about an heroing but i've realized i hate everyone else more than i hate myself, so i'm going to spend the rest of my life making everyone elses shit.
>>
>>35844564
i've not had so much as a text, facebook notification or steam message since like october.

no friends at all, my birthday was 16th of march and three people said happy birthday.
>>
26 khv here with no end of it in sight. At this point death would be a gift, but since I'm too scared to kill myself I get to live my life like a slow motion head on train collision. Just every year it gets slightly worse. I have nothing to look forward to, I'm only getting older. All I do is work. I legit would rather be a starving child in africa than be living my life. Every day I get to see happy young couples, in my face, while I get nothing. Its like dying of starvation while someone eats a steak in front of you and laughs. I often wonder that in a past life, I might have comitted some horrible sin to be cursed to this life.
>>
21 yo virgin here. Planning on joining the army in about a year. Wouldn't mind being k.i.a
>>
>>35845410
>tfw fat
>tfw not even the army would want you
>>
>>35843037
>what is KHV?
it means
Kissless
Hugless
Virgin
>>
File: 1489112134650.jpg (365KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
1489112134650.jpg
365KB, 750x725px
24 here

I'm actually attempting to make myself better this year. Been going to the gym and having conversations with girls (who all have bfs) at my shitty retail job. A few months back I decided that If my life isn't improved by the time I'm 26 in 2018 I'll kill myself on my birthday.

I'm probably too far behind though to ever truly salvage myself.
>>
>>35842941
"Endure the hardships of your present state,
Live, and reserve yourselves for better fate."
- Virgil, in translation
>>
>>35846248

The 'H' can also be handhold-less. It's not uncommon to hug casual friends, even male on male if you're close enough, so being handhold-less is a far more likely descriptor to fit with the KV.

That said if you are hugless that's far worse.
>>
22 almost 23
I'm a useless failure
Gotten weak, fat, and too much anxiety
Never really had much self confidence and it's worse in my current situation
>>
>>35842900
24 year old virgin, terminally I'll.
Feels meh.
>>
File: 1490577479626.jpg (23KB, 719x714px) Image search: [Google]
1490577479626.jpg
23KB, 719x714px
25 year old KHV.

the sadness comes in waves, some days it doesn't bother me at all and others reality hits hard and i actually consider suicide.

if i could obtain a gun or some other easy way of killing myself i probably would have done it a while ago.
>>
If you're over 19 and a virgin (and male) you're a menace to society
>>
File: 1476832267423.jpg (8KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
1476832267423.jpg
8KB, 180x180px
>>35842900
All life is, is dying.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.