[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/25+ general/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: oldfags.jpg (93KB, 400x490px) Image search: [Google]
oldfags.jpg
93KB, 400x490px
>qt 3.14 in the supermarket today is blocking the aisle doing dumb female things on iphone
>sees me autistically standing there, waiting for her to acquire self awareness and move
>she quickly moves out of the way "Oh, I'm so sorry, *sir*"
who else getting old here? share your feels.
>>
>>35842768
girls like older dudes.
18yo's are still in range up to like 32 dude
fuck I remember like 16 yos with 24-5s when I was in high school and being like WTF?
>>
>>35842823
I'm 27 and wear sweaters.
>>
>>35842831
Time to end it.

Is this original?
>>
File: digisexual.jpg (74KB, 800x390px) Image search: [Google]
digisexual.jpg
74KB, 800x390px
>>35842870
Nah, that time was last year.
I'm settled in now.
>>
>>35842831
so what? are you fat and shit? do you shower?

I wear sweatpants everywhere, actually has worked better than jeans
>>
>>35842768
>almost 30 but still look 19
>go to best buy for an HDMI cable
>store associate who looks like she's still in high school giving me up and down as i walk by
>ignore her completely, my years of isolation and self-hatred making me completely numb to the world
I mean, it's nice to still be admired. But I only have to remember that I'm approaching middle age and I have absolutely zero interest in younger girls anymore, not to mention that a turboautist in the skin of a passable member of society has a power level greater than they could possibly fathom.
>>
>>35842894
Skinny, little muscle. Played low intensity sports in another life. I always shower when I go out, even to the store, but I rarely leave the house. My hygiene is better than most crazies.
The sweaters really just speak to my frame of mind; the lights are on but I've checked out. I wear squeaky clean autism shoes, the kind of jeans my mom would have bought me and the kind of golf sweaters my dad always liked.
I'm just a non-factor.
>>35842899
I do try to keep this bright side in mind, thanks.
>>
>>35842899
if you cant control your power level then is it yours?

why not pick up a young slut and throw her a bone? if she starts talking or whatever give her the boot
>>
File: MACHOuli.jpg (185KB, 572x800px) Image search: [Google]
MACHOuli.jpg
185KB, 572x800px
I think I may have actually found a job that makes me feel content
>>
>>35842953
do you hae a job or something with women around?
I mean shit just find some college bars or something and hang out.
just dont go to hit on girls though, play darts or some shit and chill. eventually talk to some dudes that look like they chill with some bitches and it will start working from there. I'm still trying to get back into my swing, been a long time since I rock and rolled
>>
>>35842899
>I do try to keep this bright side in mind, thanks.
Sure thing, man. I guess even if we've wasted away on the inside it still counts for something to appear normal on the outside.
>>35842966
>why not pick up a young slut and throw her a bone? if she starts talking or whatever give her the boot
It gives you a sort of confidence boost, but that doesn't really mean anything if you're just going back to being the same shut-in you always were.
>>
>>35843039
I've had girls I very much liked the *idea* of make it very clear they were interested. I just can't. It's hardly my biggest problem at this point, anyway, my presence on this board suggesting otherwise or not.
I'm just one of those people who has never been comfortable being alive and I can't see how one would break out of the maladaptive patterns at this point.
It's fine as long as I don't try. I'm mostly happy, hour over hour.
>>
>>35843040
yeah but sometimes you gotta just live for the day man. you know what you will have every day, why not go for something here and there?
basically what ve you got to lose?

>>35843062
have you tried deep meditation? maybe smokin a lik bud or having a beer will help out, you have too much introspection it seems.
I'm not saying go be a chad and shit. just maybe try and get out of your head a little.
>>
>>35843142
>have you tried deep meditation?
Yeah.
My thoughts just start racing and I get mad.
It's a really bad feeling.
You're pretty spot on, I am all of my problems now, but the die is cast.
>>
>>35843181
well there is no reason to be such a defeatest. dont feel sorry for yourself.

you haven't meditated well enough then, you shouldnt have any thoughts when you are in a correct state. maybe read some lao tzo or osho, any taoist work will help.
but only if you apply it and give a fuck, no one can give a fuck about you unless you do
>>
>>35843142
>basically what ve you got to lose?
I have a lot to lose now, ironically. Comfort, routine, isolation. I would rather wait around and either find someone completely perfect or accept that I'm going to die alone. Lewd sex with a dumb girl is nothing at all compared to a sweet soulbond with the right person.
>>
>>35843216
>no one can give a fuck about you unless you do
given.
they don't
>>
I saw a really pretty indian/middle eastern woman buying pop tarts at the store a while back. I wonder if she lives in town.
>>
>>35843256
I'm not saying it is, but how do you know who is who? they are wrapped presents my man. get better at opening them. what if she was a law student from a nice family, or whatever you could want.
also, live in reality, not in disney princessland. you have a heroin addict view of relationships
>either get super high or do nothing

>>35843313
right, so start being someone. I'm really trying to be a friend here guy
>>
>>35842823
33 now, but dated a 20 yo when I was 29. Good times
>>
>>35843430
>you have a heroin addict view of relationships
>either get super high or do nothing
Oh, shit. You're not wrong about that.
>>
>Started at 258 pounds beginning of the year
>Now down to 220
>Losing 10 pounds a month
>Down 2 pants sizes, fit into a large shirt for the first time in a decade
>Starting to become addicted to losing weight
I can feel it boys. I think I'm going to make it
>>
>25
>health getting worse
>getting uglier
>kv with no job
>worthless freak with no reason to live
>unsure of why I'm still here
>>
>>35842768
>tfw you realize you're 25 and even if you dumped your gf you're starting to get into that "really weird if you're dating an 18 year old age" range

i want to die haha
>>
>>35843599
>>35843599
discount double kek

at least we have our memories
forever
>>
>>35843550
fuck yeah bro, just keep a level head. and dont get injured or something lifting incorrectly like an asshole
>>35843507
why would I ever be wrong?
but seriously, it is an unhealthy attitude. I understand being fed up with roasties, but wahts a drunk blow job here and there?
alot of girls are pretty chill, you just need to also stay chill. they are like dogs
>>
>>35842768
>tfw 26
>tfw 26 year old gf of 7 years is preggers
>tfw work a freelance writer job that pays like shit and is always late
>tfw gf works casually at a big corp but only a few shifts per week

What do robros?
>>
>>35843764
are you originally positive it's yours?
>>
>>35843599

18 and 25 isn't that big of a gap, but the VAST majority of girls don't like guys that much older. Its something losers say to make themselves feel better. By older they either mean a guy that is 30 but looks like a 20 year old stud with a perfect hairline, or 3 - 5 years older not 10+.
>>
>>35842899
similar to you lad except this part:
>I have absolutely zero interest in younger girls anymore
literally the opposite. i see h.s stacys with phat ass/tits semi-regularly. still waiting for my interest in them to go away
>>
>>35842831
I wear slippers buy newspapers and own a pipe (but rarely smoke it)
>>
>>35843764
How about gtfo you fucking normie
>>
Applied to panda Express at age 27
HR lady asks me if I'm panda material
Come up with some bull shit
Didn't get the job

I'm in trucking school
Cant pass written test
I hAve to pay 100 dollars to take it again if I fail

Read the book over a dozen times
TFW practice questions
Trucking school teacher is getting piss

At DMV
Some teenage cucks were bothering me and laughing
Not panda material
Too Dumb to truck
I'm blaming the floride the teacher used to give me every day when I was six

Fuck teens,fuck Chinese food,and fuck panda express
>>
>>35844386
oh yeah for sure, i haven't let my roast out of my sights
infact neither one of us have friends
she doesn't even have online beta orbiters
and i only have a few stream friends i delete every few months

is my kid going to be a robot?
>>
>>35844491
>implying r9k isn't full of larping normies
>>>wizardchan
>>
>>35842894
Sweaters are good for fat people. They look better dressing in layers.
>>
File: 6wut.png (345KB, 598x433px) Image search: [Google]
6wut.png
345KB, 598x433px
>>35845221
>Sweaters are good for fat people

iktf
>be fat
>wear sweaters because people used to squeese my man tits in school
>Still have PTSD from it
>>
>>35845091
I imagine so, yeah.
Maybe not, my parents were chad and stacy, I don't know how that works.
>>
>>35846121
Maybe it will rebel against its parents who sit inside shit posting on 4chan and playing vidya and working crap jobs.

Maybe. I don't even know what I'll do about getting it to socialize with other kids. My parents were good at socializing with other parents, but I'm not so good
Ree
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.