[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you ever stare at yourself in the mirror so much so that you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Mirror Five.jpg (53KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
Mirror Five.jpg
53KB, 750x600px
you ever stare at yourself in the mirror so much so that you lose your bearings and it feels like the world stopped existing?
>>
>>35842616
Looking at your own face in the mirror can cause you to depersonalize depending on how fucked your brains are.

If they are like mine, for example, that can be quite some shit.
>>
>>35842639
Yeah, exactly. You depersonalize and derealize. It's like first stepping outside my body then after staring at the same environment it is like I step out of this reality
>>
File: 1486975645346.png (218KB, 567x589px) Image search: [Google]
1486975645346.png
218KB, 567x589px
I actively avoid mirrors
I hate reminding myself i exist like this, and remembering i have such a grotesque physical form that isn't like the mental image i have of myself
>>
>>35842673
I might not be obscenely disfigured but it was possible for me to get over my fear. At first I literally got nervous making eye contact with myself on the onset because it felt strange but once I took the plunge I realized it wasn't so bad. Try to overcome your fear
>>
>>35842673
are you by any chance a commie NEET faggot who does meth
>>
File: pepe_nerd_toungue_out.png (19KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_nerd_toungue_out.png
19KB, 657x527px
have you guys ever spent hours in front a mirror just insulting yourselves?
>>
>>35842859
i dont have to stand infront of a mirror to do that
>>
anybody here ever fart
>>
Anyone here actively avoid looking at mirrors?
>>
>>35842673
>>35842741
since i'm getting no reply i just wanted to say that if that's you then i hope you end your life soon
i'd be the happiest man in the world if i knew you were dead
>>
>>35842741
>>35843248
Who's a commie neet faggot who does meth?
>>
You ever stare at your feet or hands for a while and realize how fucking weird they are? Like you have bony appendages that you can move individually, covered in hair and soft, leathery flesh with hard bits of shell jutting out at the end.
>>
>>35843458
My favorite is when you become aware of how you can control any muscle in your body without even thinking about it. I find it almost unnerving at times.
>>
Yeah mate, weird sense of self-aware
>>
>>35843458
At times like this I become convinced that we are truly Ghosts in the Shell.

No but really, I feel trapped in a meat cage.
>>
I actually forget that I exist sometimes when I look into the mirror I dont know how
>>
>>35842616
i try not to stare too long...i cringe harder
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.