[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think you'll make it to 30, robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 11

File: wjksh.png (12KB, 321x339px) Image search: [Google]
wjksh.png
12KB, 321x339px
Do you think you'll make it to 30, robots?
>>
No

Milo Origionapolous
>>
File: outlook-not-so-good.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
outlook-not-so-good.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>>35842270
>Do you think you'II make it to 30, robots?
>>
File: 1490454885530.gif (197KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1490454885530.gif
197KB, 500x378px
Yeah. Eight years away. My steam buddy is the only thing keeping me going right now desu
>>
>>35842270
As long as my liver doesnt give out. Fingers crossed.
>>
doesn't matter

this is it, bud. grab a snack or jerk off cause it's going to end real quick
>>
i'm already 35
>>
File: Double_D_Ed (1).jpg (124KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Double_D_Ed (1).jpg
124KB, 640x480px
I'd be really surprised if I actually didn't off myself more than 3 years from now desu
>>
>>35842270
I'll probably make it to 80, I'm too pussy to ever kill myself, and my family has long-living genes.
>>
>>35842270
I'm 32. I had some health issues that actually gave me some doubts about my longevity.

I don't get why anyone would unironically post here if they're younger than their late 20s anyways.

You're mentally and physically in the prime of your life. Go make the best of it, go be sad and throw yourself a pity party when you're old and balding like the rest of us oldfags. Not when you're young dumb and full of cum.
>>
>>35842590
>don't get why anyone would unironically post here if they're younger than their late 20s anyways.

Wondering the same thing myself. Go enjoy your youth.. wtf is wrong with you fucks.
>>
File: gorillas in the milk.jpg (37KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
gorillas in the milk.jpg
37KB, 600x800px
>>35842270
Not in good condition.
>>
>>35842590
Sometimes I go here for advise, or just for laughs.
Usually only if I have nothing else to do, or if I'm procrastinating.
>>
File: 1490424501115.png (215KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490424501115.png
215KB, 1080x1080px
>>35842270
>implying I won't die to muslims and leftists hordes during the post election French civil war of spring 2017
>>
Probably, but already at 21 my joints creak whenever I walk due to lack of excercise. My muscle has also atrophied a little. I'm not particularly fat, my blood pressure is a little low but I should be ok. I expect to live until maybe my seventies at the least. I'd rather not, but I simply don't live too dangerously in any capacity. Though I may need to eat and move around more if I want to retain my ability to walk I suppose...
>>
>>35842659
That's what I thought at your age and now I'm here in my late 20s, a fucking loser.

But I know you, you're probably thinking "haha I won't end up like this loser". That's what I thought at your age and now I'm here, a pathetic husk who can't even go downstairs because he's tired of seeing his own mother cry at the fact she gave birth to such a shitty human being.

Leave while you can and live your fucking life.
>>
File: 1489851281574.png (1MB, 744x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1489851281574.png
1MB, 744x1052px
>>35842665
Tiens bon. Il reste encore d'espoir, Anon.
>>
>>35842734
>But I know you, you're probably thinking "haha I won't end up like this loser".

Holy shit dude, when I was in school, I would pass these homeless dudes on our computers and laugh to myself thinking, ill never be like that

Low and behold. Life is fucking funny man. The Karma is UNREAL.
>>
>>35842734
Yeah, I probably should, though the problem is it doesn't make a difference if I'm still wasting my time on the computer. I think I'll be somewhat fine though, I'll probably get a decent job with my major, and I don't plan on living with my parents.
>>
>>35842590
It's because we're currently fucking up the prime years of our lives that we post here, grandpa.
>>
>>35842743
fuck off communist scum
>>
i'll be 30 in a month.

i haven't had a job in 7 years, khv, and live at home. can someone please kill me
>>
>>35842782
*pat pat*

Sounds rough, sorry bud, be yourself and all that as they say
>>
File: zizekpepe.jpg (46KB, 587x960px) Image search: [Google]
zizekpepe.jpg
46KB, 587x960px
>>35842779
>Il est pas communiste
C O C U D E C L A S S E
O
C
U
D
E
C
L
A
S
S
E
>>
>>35842763
Yeah.
>make the best of it
What the fuck does that even mean. Do people think we're just sitting on some mountain of hidden potential like, "oh you're right, i forgot. i should start being successful now"
>>
File: 1351113093889.gif (2MB, 265x244px) Image search: [Google]
1351113093889.gif
2MB, 265x244px
>>35842590
I always knew that that "you're here forever" image was for real even before it became a banner

A combination of partially warranted paranoia and elitist disdain for the plebbish vanity of social media means this is my only outlet to talk to people without keeping a guard up or putting effort into any sort of sustained image

Japan was socially 10 years ahead, Western MSM is only now going to start blowing up all this hikki NEET incel business

Anyways, my organs are going due to alcoholism. I can already "feel" my liver and kidneys...they're not in pain, but I feel them. I am physically aware that they exist
>>
i will be in October. i haven't had a job in about almost four years. i got into a car accident, i am going threw physical therapy right now. robots i suggest you go out to a bar, hope you find a way to make some friends.
>>
I don't know, depends on if what's causing my back pain and headaches in cancer or something. It's not constant but it's been happening on and off for a couple years now, peaks at maybe 8/10 on the pain scale and fucks with my thinking and perception as well. I tried going to the more than one doctor quite a few times but because of my mental health history they're all convinced it's in my head and haven't done so much as an x-ray. I've kinda resigned myself to my fate, one night it will probably just hurt too much for too long and I'll OD on the painkillers I've been buying to manage the pain since they won't prescribe any since, as I said, they don't believe it's real despite having done no examination. 5 more years is a long time to live feeling like this.
>>
>>35842763
>>35842841

It means go out and get drunk and get your dick sucked by a fat girl with a big nose that you're not even remotely attracted to.

Stop posting frogs.
>>
>>35842270
God i hope not. I got the helium tank and the CPAP mask all ready but I haven't had that special bad day yet.
>>
>>35842270
No. If my life hasn't improved by the age of 25, I am killing myself. This gives me 5 years to figure something out/waste away. I don't have much confidence that things will get better
>>
>>35842270
I told myself a year or so ago I would kill myself at 27 if my life didn't get better. It hasn't and I only have 3 more years until 27
>>
I seriously hope not.

>tfw 28 year old NEET on the bux
>>
>>35842270
considering i'm literally one crisis away from an heroing, probably not...
>>
That's only 3 years from now, so absolutely.

Most of the people in my family are pretty long-lived, even the ones that treat their bodies like shit (grandfather on one side was an alcoholic for 50+ years and just in the past decade or so has his health started to go to shit. He's somehow still alive, and has been chainsmoking since he was like 18.)

I believe many of us robots are fated for a particularly painful life of disease and disappointment. Personally, I expect to get cancer within 20 years, and then get a string of heart attacks that eventually end my compromised system.
>>
>>35842270
32 year old here, Let me speak from personal experience: DON'T FUCKING DO IT. LIFE IS NOT WORTH IT, YOU DON'T EVER WANT TO REACH THIS AGE IF YOU HAVE THE COURAGE TO DO SO, KILL YOURSELF!!!!!
>>
File: 1456802399212.jpg (32KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1456802399212.jpg
32KB, 653x490px
>>35842270
I don't think I'll be able to bring myself to suicide while my parents are still alive

so I probably will become a wizard before I die
>>
>>35842270
I was thinking of killing myself within 2 years.
>>
I sure hope I don't
>>
I fear death so I plan on not killing myself but I can always get in a car accident.
>>
>>35842270
I already have and it fucking sucks.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.