[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WAR OF NORFERN AGGRESSION

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: 1490645286324.jpg (83KB, 657x657px) Image search: [Google]
1490645286324.jpg
83KB, 657x657px
WAR OF NORFERN AGGRESSION
>>
File: breakfast.jpg (249KB, 1280x960px)
breakfast.jpg
249KB, 1280x960px
I like this thread but have no apus on this computer and don't feel like finding any.
>>
>Northern aggression

You do realize that the Confederates fired the first shots, right?
>>
>>35841897
Only cause they tried to take our slaves away
>>
>>35841897
wouldn't have had to if old Abe had let us secede.
>>
>>35841897
>should have just let them "federalize" all your shit quietly brah!
>if you fight your enemies they win
At least the south went down swinging unlike the contemporary West.
>>
>>35841915

*limit expansion of slavery into new states and territories

>>35841920
>>35841943

I didn't say that the Confederate cause wasn't justified, but calling the Union the aggressors is hilariously inaccurate. The US government tried many times to avoid an armed conflict
>>
>>35841897
Only after they had George Lucas retcon the history books.
>>
>>35841978
>the domino effect isn't real
>economic and political warfare isn't real warfare, it was just a prank, bro!
We just wanted to keep our way of life, fucking Yankee cunts.
Now we're just going to be Eurostani West.
>>
File: 472px-William-Tecumseh-Sherman.jpg (36KB, 472x599px) Image search: [Google]
472px-William-Tecumseh-Sherman.jpg
36KB, 472x599px
>>35841920
>You cannot qualify war in harsher terms than I will. War is cruelty, and you cannot refine it; and those who brought war into our country deserve all the curses and maledictions a people can pour out. I know I had no hand in making this war, and I know I will make more sacrifices today than any of you to secure peace. But you cannot have peace and a division of our country. If the United States submits to a division now, it will not stop, but will go on until we reap the fate of Mexico, which is eternal war. The United States does and must assert its authority, wherever it once had power; for, if it relaxes one bit to pressure, it is gone, and I believe that such is the national feeling.
>>
>>35842074
>I think that this is justified, therefore aggression, invasion and slaughter are moral.
>>
>>35842115
The south were the first aggressors. It wasn't an invasion but suppressing insurrection.
>traitors
>fired the first shot
>all over their right to enslave people
lol
>>
>>35841897
fort sumter meme
>>
>>35842152
>all over their right to enslave people
>this meme
You can use all of the slimy fucking words you want but the fact of the matter is it was a fight about independence. It was the end of freedom, the end of "the wonderful American experiment" the statists you support like to talk about in their twisted doublespeak.
>>
>>35841656
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcy7qV-BGF4

Dixie BTFO!
>>
>>35842191
Yeah the freedom to own slaves :^)
You lost cause faggots are still parroting the same shit you did after the war.
States rights didn't seem to matter when it was new states right to prohibit slaves.
Didn't matter when it came to the fugitive slave act either. Dumb slaving hypocrites.
>>
>>35842238
>Yeah the freedom to own slaves :^)

Yea? And? They got food and housing
>>
>>35841920
You do understand that you just secede right? The CSA was never real or endorsed by anyone. It was an inaginary fairy take the rebs clung to hopelessly. Serves you right.
>>
>>35842280
>It was an inaginary fairy take the rebs clung to hopelessly.

what?
>>
>>35841978
BS. The Union was maintaining a military presence in a foreign country. Their failure to leave fort Sumter was the initial aggression. Succession may have mostly been about slavery, but the ear was directly about economics and politics.
>>
>>35842074
Daily reminder sherman was a second rate commander who had a nervous breakdown and was relieved of command because he couldnt handle the stress.
>>
>>35842261
>muh paternal slavery
Stampp blew you out 60 years ago m8.
>>
>>35842238
>implying we aren't all slaves to the shekelsteins and the ZOG now because we allowed the lower races to corrupt civilization
oh, I didn't realize you were a reality revisionist.
>>
>>35842191
>calling people statists while defending a state built upon the literal enslavement of people
>>
File: 1489593538307.jpg (26KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1489593538307.jpg
26KB, 327x316px
>he opposes slavery but is ok with capitalism
>>
File: memrionjews.jpg (38KB, 455x281px) Image search: [Google]
memrionjews.jpg
38KB, 455x281px
>>35842373
(((American slavery was just terrible, remember the six gorillion!)))
>>
THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN rigatoni
>>
File: image.jpg (141KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 1200x1200px
>>35841656
Virginia checking in here.
Why do all of my fellow southern states suck ass.
>>
>>35843860
What are you some kind of fucking yankee lover?
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 372x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 372x450px
>>35843939
No it's just that taking care of y'all is like rustling up a pack of retards.
>>
>>35843860
You faggots from Virginia were responsible for a lot of this.
Just had to be cosmopolitan sissies.
>>
>>35844243
>"you faggots from Virginia were responsible for a lot of this"
>implying that we weren't sticking up for the southern states as a whole
>implying it was our fault that the north was so aggressive
>implying that we weren't the only southern state that was actually strong on its own
>implying that our contributions to the war effort didn't give you a fighting chance
>implying it wasn't just Virginia fighting the war
Stay mad statelet, but hey just remember
> ;^) just be yourself
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.