[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me get in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: th (29).jpg (12KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
th (29).jpg
12KB, 300x297px
Alright robots there's this black girl I sit next to in class and she's been real playful lately stealing my pen and making me take it back and shit. Also been asking me personal questions such as my old gf history(lied and said I dated 2 girls not to appear like a loser), asking to get inside my phone and my middle name. Is this a sign she wants the D?

How do I seal that deal and get her back to my place by friday? I see her everyday this week.
>>
>>35841605
>stealing my pen

uuh report her? or are you afraid to be called racist
>>
>>35841605
If she'd have been white I'd say she's a stacy thot who wants to cuck you but I guess you can give it a try. Invite her over to watch movie then kiss her and give her your virginity or lose all dignity in her eyes
>>
Out of all the places on the internet you come here for advice on girls?
>>
>for real
Just ask for her Number/snapchat she is being flirty.

>racist joke
she is an aids carrying nigger zombie and she is trying to lure you into her fuck cave to infect you.
>>
File: 1483301594332.png (352KB, 548x380px) Image search: [Google]
1483301594332.png
352KB, 548x380px
>>35841605
>Alright robots there's this black girl I sit next to in class and

Stopped reading right fucking there.
>>
File: 1490637804413.gif (42KB, 192x224px) Image search: [Google]
1490637804413.gif
42KB, 192x224px
>>35841680
>>35841726
B-but wouldnt that be too obvious? Im trying to be subtle and not seem like a creep. Shhe has a tyrone friend nearby at all time Im sure he's waiting to call me out,
>>
>>35841605
go for it, I had a chance like this several years back and blew it, live for me brother.
>>
>>35841816
if (shawneequa seems closer to tyrone than you) {
do not touch
}
else if (tyrone is a beta orbiter)
cuck tyrone
else
attempt to cuck tyrone
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.