[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone had Balanitis here? Why the fuck won't it go away?!!?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (87KB, 800x691px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 800x691px
Anyone had Balanitis here? Why the fuck won't it go away?!!?
>>
>have unprotected sex once

Ho ho ho
>>
>>35837494
do you have phimosis too?, i think i have both, got them about 6 month ago, but im afraid to go to the doctor cause cricumsision or frenuloplasty
>>
>>35837562
No my foreskin is good. I just have these red bumps on the glans that kinda itch and won't go away.
>>
Anyone? Please?
Any tips?
>>
>>35838013

I got it after fucking a black woman without protection once

It cleared up after 5 days, I took fluconazole, might have been that, might have just gone on it's own. But mine was gone after 5 days
>>
File: 14857094608090.jpg (212KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
14857094608090.jpg
212KB, 1080x720px
Hey retard, you know you can buy a cream and that shit will go away in less than a week, right?
>>
File: pic.jpg (793KB, 1162x1556px) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
793KB, 1162x1556px
>>35837494

I might have that. I don't know what it is. I get these small red bumps on my dick and it itches a little bit. I really hope it's not an STD because I'm a virgin and if that's the case, I got cucked without even getting to have sex. Never even held hands with a woman.
>>
>>35838719
I'm scared of putting cream on my dick and I don't want to smell like some creamy dick medicine guy.
Is there any like all natural cures?
>>
>>35838813
Ya that's pretty much what mine looks like but a little worse. My bumps are bigger than that. How long does it take to go away?
>>
>>35837562
I do. My dick stinks, no matter how much I wash it. I've tried thrush cream and it cleared up a bit, but it always comes back.

I can retract my foreskin, but it sticks sometimes. I need to get it sorted but cba.
>>
>>35838890

Mine went away naturally after a day or two. Just a slight itch there while I had it.
>>
>>35838850
You can buy the shit in a pharmacy or online, you cuck. Stop being such a weak bitch and go get your dick fixed. Hell, go get an STD test just to be on the safe side. You neglect your health and you'll look like those biology class sex ed rotten genital slideshows.
>>
>>35838931
Fuck anon you're scaring me
>>
Okay you virgins. That's not an STD. Just wash your dick everyday and it'll go away. It's just irritation.
>>
>>35837494
When you fuck dirty vaginas, you get bacteria on your dick and that's the consequence.

If you fuck a girl without protection and don't clean your dick, that's the consequence.
>>
>>35837532
>chad has unprotected sex with a different girl every day with no consequences
>you have unprotected sex once and get genital warts, herpes and chlamydia
When will you robots learn, Chad wins every time.
>>
>>35839031

I guess the shit off of one girl washes away inside the other girl. A vagina cleans a dick. Chad wins again.
>>
>>35838899
Apply aqueous cream every day after washing your dick under warm water. Rub the glans with your thumb until all the smegma is gone (sometimes you can't see it until you rub it off, or maybe that's dead skin). Also wipe your dick with toilet paper whenever you piss.

Your father should have taught you this.
>>
>>35839108
I'll give the cream a go, but I do always clean my dick after having piss.

I think it's masturbation that flares it up again desu.
>>
>>35837494
This statement is a lie
>>
>>35839179
Why would I lie? I need help.
I've had it for two weeks now. I think the last girl I banged got yeast juice on my glans or something fuck
>>
File: helper.png (7KB, 237x212px) Image search: [Google]
helper.png
7KB, 237x212px
>>35838850
>I don't want to smell like some creamy dick medicine guy.
amazing. this sentence made me laugh more than anything in the past few months.
the absurdity of human nature never fails to amaze me
>>
>>35837494
>Why the fuck won't it go away?!!?

Try a generic anti-fungal cream mixed with hydrocortisone. Anything used to treat jock itch would work.
>>
>>35837562
>but im afraid to go to the doctor cause cricumsision or frenuloplasty

Circumcision isn't necessary to treat phimosis. All you have to do is apply a steroid cream to expand the foreskin.

Even if you really felt you had some extreme case that warranted mutating your dick, they can do a procedure called a partial circumcision. All they do is remove the very tip of the foreskin where it's the most tight.
>>
>>35838813
>I get these small red bumps on my dick and it itches a little bit.

That looks like some kind of dermatitis. i.e. You may be allergic to something, or you may have eczema. (Skin rashes that are dry and tend to blister)

Regularly applying an eczema lotion might help. Just rub a bit in there maybe twice a day, pull the foreskin up and leave it alone.
>>
>>35839322

Why can you get that shit on your dick though? I thought the skin on your dick is different than normal skin?
>>
>>35839162
Aqueous cream is to replace soap btw. You should never put soap on your dick.
>>
It's probably some fungal infection. It's what you get when you masturbate 5 times a day and shower twice a month. I have something like it too. I'm seeing a dermatologist in a week, I'm done with home remedies.
>>
>>35839527
> It's what you get when you masturbate 5 times a day and shower twice a month.

Ha that's me. I was showering once or twice a month up until this whole ordeal. Now I'm all obsessive staying clean.
>>
>>35839290
>steroid cream
Where can I buy some?
>>
>>35839774
>what is cortisone
>>
>>35839871
And it works? How do I use it?
>>
>>35837494
ytfytf
>>
File: 1476729927345.jpg (170KB, 439x450px) Image search: [Google]
1476729927345.jpg
170KB, 439x450px
>>35837494
>go to your local department store
>go to the pharmacy section
>look for anti fungal creams/athletes foot shit

buy literally any cream with the main ingredient being clotrimazole (or any other variation of -zole) any generic brand/store brand will work.

I make decent money at my job so i bought name brand shit (Lotrimin) and put it on before bed each night

I washed it off when I woke up in the morning in the shower. you can put it on during the day too (ideally) because whichever anti-fungal you choose will tell you to do this (read the directions)

make sure you buy anti fungal (read the back of the box) and smear about a pea-sized amount (or slightly more if you have a big ding dong) and smooth it on like lotion, until it's all rubbed in

it'll clear up in a few days

source: dad's a pharmacist and i'm not a dumbass

sure is easy to google these problems yenno but you're apparently a virgin
>>
>>35840856

That's nice, but it doesn't tell us what we have.
>>
>>35840879
op states he has balanitis

any anti fungal or steroid cream will clear that up

if not go to your doctor and ask them

whats the issue here
>>
>>35840856
I don't like googling stuff and like I said I was paranoid of putting cream on my dick.
Thanks for the info though.
>>
>>35840930
if you're paranoid and you don't like googling stuff, then ask your doctor
>>
File: 20150921_105212.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20150921_105212.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>35837494
Clean your dick after fapping. That is fucking disgusting.
Pro tip: Chicks don't like your dick to taste like feta cheese.
>>
>>35841231
What about dudes?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.