[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you are literally the product of a one night stand and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1476725008810.jpg (269KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1476725008810.jpg
269KB, 2000x2000px
>tfw you are literally the product of a one night stand and have never met your dad
why am i even alive
>>
So your dad could get his willy wet for one night
>>
File: bd-old2.jpg (67KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
bd-old2.jpg
67KB, 960x720px
i wish i had never met my dad.
>>
>>35837268
at least your dad doesn't hate you
>>
>>35837268
>why am i even alive

sex :^)
>>
>>35837268
>why am I even alive
You already answered that, dumbass. You are alive because your mom fucked some dude. Who cares, families are overrated anyway.
>>
>>35837507
>>35837458
>>35837451
>>35837393
>>35837325
literal edgy teens who should fuck off
>>
>>35837268
my half brother is also the product of a one night stand. hes now a pharma rep after getting a bio degree from a high-quality uni. i met him once but my mom is in denial that hes my dads son so they basically cut him off from us (us being my siblings and i). too bad, he was nice.
>>
>>35837268
same, only that my mother was married and had a child already at the time ._.
>>
File: 1490322313256.gif (867KB, 600x603px) Image search: [Google]
1490322313256.gif
867KB, 600x603px
>>35837268
>mom was a high class prostitute
>fucked some super rich dude
>this was while my mom was in a relationship with a man called A
>A found out, broke up with her
>A raised me as if I were his own son anyway
>inherited all of the super rich dude's natural talents
>but still have two parents

I don't mind it desu, it feels like I got lucky in some ways, I think A likes me less than my brother who's his genetic son but I've gotten over that + my mom gave me half the money she got from fucking that rich dude after I found out and pressured her about it.

feels good man
>>
>>35837268
because your mom is a horny slut
>>
>>35837648
>high class
uh huh oregontrail
>>
>>35837690
yep, back in her youth my mom could been highly upvoted on /r/bimbofetish, thankfully she's had plenty of reduction surgery now though

she's been flown out all over the world to wet the dick of businessmen in their down time
>>
>>35837746
does she have breast implants?
any pics of her when she was young?
>>
>>35838034
yeah, duh, about f cups I think, I'm not too sure about breasts sizes but they were inbetween D cups and a football, she also had lip implants, butt implants and maybe thigh implants

and unfortunately, no, all of her old pics are physicals ones that she holds onto and I don't live with her.
>>
>>35837623
explain further origamifami
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.