[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wagecuck general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9

File: 20170217520132.jpg (83KB, 639x649px) Image search: [Google]
20170217520132.jpg
83KB, 639x649px
As per, making one because i haven't seen one in a while

>Wagecucking general

Once again, retail and Fastfood slaves gain celebrity status here, as you all fight the good fight day by day.

And sorry neets, you are still not welcome, maybe one day
>>
>>35837176
it seems that the only people who appreciate what we do are the people in the field itself.
Godspeed bros and may you find a job that doesn't make you wanna kys every second of the day.
>>
Bumoing becausdnsinkniw there wagies therd
>>
>>35837400
My job isn't that bad! Well it is and it isn't but it pays well.

These threads have made me respect more the humble retail cuck
>>
Reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Orginslaka
>>
Just cause you work in fast food doesn't mean you need to be a broke piece of trash. I worked at starbucks inside a grocery store when I was 16-19 making a little more than minimum wage with no tips. Started looking for other shit with the experience I had and got another starbucks job but this time inside a decent hotel. $14.50 + $2 an hour tips + $80 a day cash with all the shit we sold on the side cause the hotel is too caught up in their own restaurant and front desk problems to give a fuck about what we are doing. 6 years late I am still a pathetic wagecuck with no future prospects but at least I'm not broke. Just get into a job with a union and after a year when your seniority goes up and all the benefits kick in you will be making much more than shitty corporate locations
>>
>>35837497
the pay is literally the only thing keeping me at mine, I work at a branded coffee shop where it's rush hour during work days and rammed during weekends. Fucking hate majority of the customers but the people I work with are pretty chill. What's your hourly? mines 7.48 britcoin
>>
>>35837676
Op here, i have a decent financial job, i make this thread for all wagecucks to vent and talk.

More so for the misguided retail fast food cuck
>>
>>35837676
what job with a union?

>>35837176
i host at a resturaunt...my co workers already think i'm a bit off....
>>
>>35837676
>"""Just""" get into a job with a union

Unions are illegal in the US. To protect workers from having to pay dues.

I wish I was joking.
>>
File: brink of death.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
brink of death.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
Not a wagecuck but

>Go in for job interview
>both me and another guy both have a follow up interview
>text the other guy when our follow interview was because I forgot it and dont want to ask interviewer to make bad impression
>guy texts me the interview is on the 25th
>Its actually on the 22nd and I lose the job while he gets it

I thought the snakes thing was just a normie meme. But god damn there are some really wicked people in this world who are serpents disguised as humans. The funny thing is we could've both got the job but he decided to trick me.
>>
>tfw such holes in my CV that even wagecuck boss don't seem to want be
Well, guess I'll end myself pretty soon then.
>>
>Fucked up at work today and made my cute boss angry at me
Feels bad man
>>
File: 45625877542156632.jpg (3KB, 133x90px) Image search: [Google]
45625877542156632.jpg
3KB, 133x90px
Fuck tomorrow

Consultant in work wants me to come to a meeting tomorrow with a client

Think it will be good if i sit in on it

Fuck off, just let me do my work, im anxious just thinking about this shit
>>
File: 997655935517.jpg (81KB, 660x991px) Image search: [Google]
997655935517.jpg
81KB, 660x991px
>>35837996
Just offer to lick her out a bit
>>
>>35837732
Basically most franchised brand name stores (meaning stores conditionally owned by the bigger corporation hosting them) are unionized. If the company is big enough to afford a starbucks in their lobby, they are probably big enough to be able to handle all the union shit. Airports, Hotels, some grocery stores. For example if you want to work at Starbucks at the bellagio in las vegas, you will work for the parent company of the bellagio and you will (without choice) be in the union that the hotel has. You are doing the same job (with actually more freedom cause you are insignificant compared to the bigger picture) You will get paid much more and have 100x better benefits and perks. I advise any wagecuck to at least do some research in your area to see if you can land a job like this
>>
>>35838067
I fuckin wish my man
>>
>>35837791
I think it depends on the industry, food industry yes, Hospitality/travel industry (even if you are doing food service) then no
>>
hi, neet here, i don't go into retail stores much but i get fast food at least 5 times a week, what's so bad about the job? i speak very clearly and am very polite and patient with the cashier person and do my best to be a good customer!
>>
File: 1489002292216.jpg (373KB, 1024x896px) Image search: [Google]
1489002292216.jpg
373KB, 1024x896px
>fastfood cuck for 3 years
>get CDL and become bus driver
>work 6 hrs a day, comfy asf and pays a fuckton, get 4 hour break inbetween morning and afternoon routes (i use it to nap)

it really helps that i like driving, your mind goes autopilot so the day goes by fast as hell
>>
>>35838202
i like driving, i drive trucks a lot, just like F350 size ones, but live in Los Angeles county desu, wouldn't the normies bully you in your big bus? i see it happen all the time, bus has his blinker on for 10 minutes trying to get over out of the pick up / drop off spot, pisses me off just watching it happen, can't imagine being the bus driver
>>
>>35837792
normies smell blood on us instantly it seems.

they are always there waiting to take advantage of us
>>
>>35837792
Well that was very dumb of you. Natural selection here.
>>
File: sons-of-anarchy-jax-teller.jpg (1MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sons-of-anarchy-jax-teller.jpg
1MB, 1500x1000px
>finally get a job
>have somewhere to go to meet qt's
>qt's everywhere
>start taking care of myself
>still nothing
>they are all either taken, uninterested or high maintenance

fuck my life...
>>
>>35838092
thanks anon

as somebody with adhd and anxiety how did starbucks treat you and would i be able to pull it off?
>>
>>35837695
>7.48/hr
You can make more than that as starting pay at literally anywhere else, why are you staying there if you hate it so much?
>>
>>35838353
Yeah I take the greyhound often and you can tell the drivers have ptsd of bad shit happening on their buses. They don't trust anyone and are always on edge. I couldn't handle dealing with crazy homeless and gangsters trying not to pay and shit
>>
File: bangbang.jpg (7KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
bangbang.jpg
7KB, 316x202px
I am worred I am going to get fired for making a shooting joke

>In McDonalds doing my shit
>its pretty empty
>I have a qt manager and want to make her laugh
>walk over to the place with the already made burgers
>grab a big mac
>make a gun with my hands and shove it into the big mac
>manager freaks out and asks what I am doing
>'haha just testing which McMeal makes the best silencer for when I kill you all!'
>manager gets angry as fuck and makes me leave for the day

FUCK.
I need this shitty job man
>>
>>35838533
Why would you do this? That's high octane autism.
>>
>>35838533
Reminds me of my last job

>gave manager rides home before
>their car was in the shop getting fixed
>couple weeks later
>talking about next week's schedule
>i'm closing 3 days (i HATE closing)
>make a joke to put me on easy shifts
>deadpan "... or else..."
>manager asks me what i mean
>"well... i know where you live now... haha"
>looks totally horrified
>find out next day i'm off the schedule
>they told corporate and got me fired
>>
>>35838533
>>35838683
How can you possibly be this tone deaf? lmao
>>
>>35838408
I was a super fucking spaz when I first started (and still am just not as much). Management always gave me shit for not being "friendly" enough but they never did anything about it. Unless you are in a really bad area, people generally have a lot of respect for baristas (more than retail, fast food at the very least). But to counter that I've been told by customers, "you're quiet, wow you're really pale, you're so skinny can I buy you a sandwich, are you wearing lipstick (chapped lips in winter), why don't you smile, are you having a bad day... But I've seen other coworkers deal with worse. I'm obviously the type who avoids confrontation but strangers saying fucked up shit to you like it's a joke can get to you. My strategy was just to become really good at making the drinks so I could deal with customers less. It actually ended up working well cause people specifically ask for me to make their drinks all the time and tip me and shit even though I don't talk to them. You don't need to be a bubbly normie but you need to have tough skin. What makes starbucks survivable compared to other jobs is your coworkers. Most of them are gonna be young and cool and they make the day go by fast. It's easy to hate normies on the internet or at parties but if you are stuck 8 hours a day with someone you will be glad it's a regular guy/girl and not a robot
>>
>>35838533
>>35838683
Normies cannot tell if you're serious or not. It makes perfect sense to be scared when people say shit like that in this day and age. Not trying to add insult to injury but the most effective method of keeping your job is keep quiet and work harder than others.
>>
>>35838435
i didn't even think of the nignogs trying to get on without paying. fuck that sounds shitty.
>>
>>35838038
Chill anunchun
>>
>>35837792

maybe his was actually on the 25th

in any case why didn't you write down your follow up interview date and time? holy shit
>>
I worked in a grocery store as an Assistant Deli Manager for about three years until I couldn't take it anymore. When I was hired, I was hired by a really cool 30 year old chick, and about two years after being hired (and slowly moving up the ranks), she was replaced by some dumb bitch who apparently "knew how to be a better manager".

Besides talking about her (because that person infuriates me more than anyone), I got a green text that might melt some hearts that I will post next. Note, it takes place about two years into the job, around Christmas. It was the one time I, as a Deli person, ever got a tip. And it was fucking insane.
>>
>>35839274
do tell, this gonna be good
>>
After 3 months of unemployment after graduating, I've finally gotten a job as a software developer.
Thank fuck, I hate having so much spare time on my hands.
>>
>>35838353
>>35838435

nah, i live in a moderately sized flyover state city, and ive never had a single issue that stressed me out more than a little bit. I dont work for Greyhound though -- they have a bad rep for a reason.

people usaually leave me alone and are quiet :)
>>
>>35839274
Alright, I promised a god damn story, so here it goes.

>About two years in working as a Deli associate at some god-forgiven grocery store chain
>Work a shitty 9-5 on a Friday
>ehitbaysthebills
>End up having to stay about 2 more hours cause call offs
>Finally leave around 7, a little later
>Still fucking snowing, I cannot see the parking lot, there is like 3 cars total
>Ride home at the time refuses to get me
>Family is unable to help cause assholes
>Panic, and call a buddy who lives nearby
>"Sure, Anon, you can come over and wait the storm out. If you gotta stay over, it's no big deal."
>Seems like a fair deal, guy is actually a good friend and helps me out a lot
>Grab coat, scarf and backpack from the break-room and proceed to bundle up as if I am on the ice planet in Dead Space 3
>Normal walk time from work to his place is about a 25 minute walk
>I am 25 minutes in and half way, snow is fucking nuts right now, trying to figure out where the god damn side walk is

Gonna continue in next post, brothers.
>>
applying to warehouse jobs rn my head is heating up in a upwards cold form
>>
I wash dishes. Been there a year somehow. Started showing up high a few months ago. I am late in and early out every day. I steal food all the time, people there pay literally zero attention to me.

Being left alone is alright but it's still boring so I'm looking for something else. Would like to work nights. Gonna try robo-tripping at this place before I leave.
>>
>>35839424
>>35839274

Here it goes boys, this is how you do customer service at a grocery store.

>About halfway in the walk, I walk by a car that suddenly jolts on
>itsalive.jpg
>Startles me cause I've seen this car in the distance for about a good thirty seconds, I didn't see anyone walk over to it
>I stare in disbelief and realize that it is not moving, just stuck
>Also, the garage that is closest to the car is open. It's a fucking blizzard, why would you just leave it open?
>Walk up to the window and wipe it off out of curiosity, old lady is inside in a panic
>I realize she is stuck, and wants to pull her car from the road into her garage before it gets worse
>She rolls down the window
>"Did I hit you? Oh my god I am so sorry!"
>Explain to her that she has not moved an inch and is likely stuck
>She notices my work hat, still on, cause to be honest it was better than nothing on my head at the time, and helps keep my vision somewhat clearer
>Why yes, I do work at so-and-so
>Well, could you be a saint and help me pull my car into my garage
>Shrug, fuck it, what could go wrong?
>Takes like, thirty minutes. I am freezing by this point
>She had to do at least a 9 point turn to get the car rotated around on the icy-slick road to line it up with the garage
>I've been keeping an eye out for other cars and helping her try to line up
>She goes for it, and attempts to rush up to the garage
>Snow bump sticks her right at the foot of her driveway, unable to move
>After about a minute of fiddling, I realize she needs an extra push
>Tell her to gas it and I'll push
>"Are you sure this is safe?"
>"Of course it is, I would know, I work in the Deli".
>mfw I realized what I just said and she just went with it
>oh my god it actually works

Almost there, bros. This story ends on a high-note for grocery store workers everywhere.
>>
>tfw you got laid off at ups so you had to go back to working at McDonalds.
I thought I escaped the clown, but I got pulled back in.
>>
>>35839571
>>35839424
>>35839274

And so I get some good Karma for a change.

>Walk up to meet the old lady at her garage
>Driveway is slippery as hell
>"You are so nice! How can I repay you?"
>Morals.jpg
>"You don't have to repay me, I just hated seeing you struggle.
>She looks at me with a smile. The genuine kind of smile you only get when someone actually appreciate your entire being
>"Well, sir, you were my guardian angel today and made sure I was safe while trying to get inside my home and for that, I am grateful".
>Levelup.jpg
>Talk for a few moments, time to get going
>Friend is likely confused and worried if I had died in the blizzard
>Check phone
>Missed 6 phone calls
>ohfuck.jpg
>Rush to my friends place, and up staying the night, the snow eventually breaks, and I head into work the next morning from his place
>About the end of my 10AM-4:30PM shift, busy rush of people thinking that they are gonna die without their milk, bread, and deli meats
>Same lady comes up, and after some happy small talk and completing her order (which, by the way, I did EXACTLY PERFECT), she asks me to come around the counter
>Hands me an envelope, and tells me that I am gonna go places
>Boss looks at me, laughs
>"What was that, Anon? She looks like some religious lady"
>Explain the circumstances to her
>"Ah, well, good thing that was just an envelope. If it was a tip, I'd of had to make you return it since we can't accept them back here"
>whew, that was close
>Still haven't looked in the envelope, wait until after work
>Get home, sit down on computer to finally enjoy some games and some YouTube, and the rest of my Saturday
>Remember that I need to get a new graphics card soon, cause I have to finish a new computer I've been building. Literally the last piece
>Been trying to save, but hours at work have been a bit light to save
>Remember envelope
>Retrieve envelope from backpack
>Open
>Diamonds it's two $50 bills and a thank you card.

FUCK YES
>>
>>35839365
>being this comfy
you deserve it. good for you my man
>>
>>35839811
You sound like a very positive fella. I'm glad it turned out like this for you. I'm sure more of this will happen to you if you keep that attitude.
Well done anon
>>
>>35839917
He's most likely White.
If only the West was full of Whites and only Whites this would be like this all the time.
>>
File: 1490228131339.jpg (108KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490228131339.jpg
108KB, 640x640px
>>35838533
holy fucking shit this is the funniest thing i've read all week, thank you anon
>>
>>35837176
who here /walkedoff/ in a middle of shift without saying a word?
>>
>>35838533
>>35838683
You fucking autists
>>
>>35837176

I work in desktop support in University. Some of the faculty are asses, but most are good. So many hot milfs work in higher education.
>>
>>35839811
That was legit heartwarming. Thanks for sharing anon
>>
>>35839603
Why did you get fired from ups?
>>
>>35840454
laid off not fired.

I was a seasonal for the peak and they didn't need anyone to stay after that.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.